Wedding Dress

Love Game

 

- Aigo, there is so much to plan T_T Are you sure you don’t want to ask for help?

- It’s fine, we’ll just take one thing at the time. Guests should be pretty easy right?

He sighed.

- Okay and when that’s done we need invitations right?

- Well that’s pretty useless since we don’t have anywhere to be or a date…

- So frustrating… I got an idea!

- What?

He leaned in and kissed me.

- Seung-Hyun…

- This is way more fun…

- Fine, I just thought you wanted to get married right away…

He got up and took the pen out of my hand.

- Let’s start with wedding dress and rings, then we’ll move on to guest and location. After that food and then invitations!

I laughed.

- Ah, this is a piece of art! He admired his list.

- Yeah, it really is.

- So if music doesn’t work out I can become a party planner. TOP Weddings, it’s a piece of art!

Seung-Hyun POV

I looked at her as she laid in her bed listening to music. As usual she had her eyes closed and gently following the music. She was really beautiful and I couldn’t grasp the fact that she was going to be my wife soon. We’d be our own little family. What if she got pregnant? Having small Seung-Hyun’s running around, how adorable. I smiled and continued to day dream. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

- What are you thinking about? You have a ridiculously big smile on your face.

- I’m thinking about mini Seung-Hyuns. ^^

- Forget it.

- What?!

- I’m going to college, so no mini Seung-Hyuns for a few years.

- Fine…

She looked at me and smiled.

- You’re just accepting that fact?

- Yes?

- Not nagging till I’m about to die from ear wounds?

- Do I usually do that?

- Yeah, you kinda have the mentality of a 5 year old.

- I’m getting married you know. I’m maturing because I’m a taken man!

- Haven’t you been a taken man for over a year now?

- Yeah… But maturity slowly creeps up on you then BAM one day, I’m mature and sophisticated Seung-Hyun who takes no for an answer when it comes out of his future wife mouth.

She laughed and closed her eyes.

- You can be how mature you want, I’m still not giving you any mini Seung-Hyuns for a few years.

- HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

She laughed and I laid next to her. I kissed her then slightly nibbled her ear.

- Can’t we practice? I smirked and she looked at me like I’m crazy.

- Choi Seung-Hyun, my parents are home. You erted person!

- Oh come on, don’t act like I’m the erted one in this relationship. I still remember that night on Jeju Island, when me the pure and innocent… Before I could continue she had her hand over my mouth. I it and she quickly let go.

- WHAT ARE YOU? FIVE YEARS OLD?!

She wiped it of on my shirt.

- By the way, don’t act like you’re all pure and innocent, I saw your interview. “I was a rebellious child, but at least I didn’t get anyone pregnant”

- The past is the past. One must look into the near future and see many mini Seung-Hyuns.

- MANY?! Forget it, one that’s all you get!

- ONE?!

- I’m the one who has to carry it for 9months then push it out and then take care of it when you’re working. You should be thankful I’m even considering giving you one!

- You’re considering giving me one?! I thought you WERE giving me one!

- I’m not giving you one. I changed my mind. No babies for you!

- Wae?! T_T

Eun-Mi POV

I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his chest.

- I really like being just the two of us, can’t we just continue being like this for a while?

- You’re right, I’m getting over excited again, he laughed and kissed my forehead.

- Let’s just get married and figure out this whole husband and wife thing before becoming parents.

- !

I jumped because I was so surprised.

- What?

- WEDDING PHOTOGRAFER! HOW COULD I FORGET?! THIS FATAL MISTAKE COULD BE THE END OF TOP WEDDINGS, IT’S A PIECE OF ART.

I laughed.

- You’re weird.

Seung-Hyun POV

- GIRL IN YOUR WEDDING DRESS~

I sat outside waiting for Eun-Mi to try on wedding dresses. I was so excited to see her that it felt like the minutes were hours.

- YAH WHY ARE YOU SINGING WEDDING DRESS WHEN I AGREED TO MARRY YOU?!  

- I’m a man with many secrets.

- Whatever.

- Are you done yet?

- Yup, ready?

- YES SIR!

- SIR?!

- YES FUTURE WIFE!

I saw how the curtain got pulled away and she stepped out in a beautiful wedding gown, I felt how a huge smile formed on my face.

- You look absolutely beautiful…

- Really?

She looked down and blushed as I walked up to her.

- Yeah. You’re the most beautiful bride in the history of brides.

- Thank you, she smiled shyly.

- Princess of my heart… I laid my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.