Be my only, be the air i breathe

Love Game

 

Seung-Hyun POV

I sat in my apartment waiting for her. We really couldn’t have a private date outside so I had asked one of the finer restaurants in town if they could “deliver” food to me. And since I’m Top they gladly did that. Of course I would have cooked myself but since I loved her I wouldn’t want to risk giving her a food poisoning. I looked at the clock 18.02pm, she would be here any minute. I quickly looked at myself in the mirror. I hear how the bell rang and I hurried to the door. I lost my breath when I saw her. She was looking so amazingly beautiful and different than usual.

- Wow, you look beautiful.

- Thank you, she shyly said and walked into the apartment.

Eun-Mi POV

I saw how he couldn’t tear his eyes away from me.

- I’ve never seen you in a dress before…

- I never wear dresses…

He pulled me in and whispered in my ear.

- You look beautiful…

He looked me deeply in the eyes and I smiled and looked away but he made me face him.

- You’re wearing make up to?

I nodded.

- You did all this for me?

- Yeah… I felt bad for everything you had to put up with these last few weeks so I wanted to look pretty on our first real date.

He smiled and kissed me softly.

As we were eating the unserious Seung-Hyun was gone and I saw how he occasionally got lost in his thoughts and just looked at me. As soon as I smiled he did to.

- Eun-Mi…

- Hm?

He looked nervous as he reached for something his pocket.

- You might think its silly and all but I never done this before and I’d like to try it.

I looked at him trying to figure out what he was talking about. He pulled out an box out of his pocket.

- I kinda bought us couple rings… You don’t have to wear if it you don’t want to…

I smiled and let out a small giggle as I held my hand out, his face lit up and his eyes started to glow. He put one ring in my palm. He put his on his right ring finger. I put my one the same side and looked at my hand.

- Thank you, I like it a lot…

He smiled.

Seung-Hyun POV

I proudly looked at her hand that had the same ring as mine. Tonight felt different, we didn’t tease each other like we usually did but instead had our hearts completely opened to each other.

- Eun-Mi, have you ever thought about marriage?

She looked like she was thinking about it seriously.

- Hm, of course I’ve dreamt about the whole wedding ceremony and such. Someday I’d like to get married.

She leaned against my shoulder and pulled her knees against herself. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and gently kissing her forehead.

- How about you?

- I… Before I met you I knew I never wanted to get married. But now I know that I can only marry you. If it’s not you then I rather spend the rest of my life alone.

She closed her eyes and smiled.

- Seung-Hyun I love you… She said in almost an angelic voice.

- I love you…

Eun-Mi POV

I smiled and looked at my ring. I saw that it was getting late and that my dad would come to pick me up soon. As I sat there leaned against him just feeling content by being close I couldn’t help but to think about everything that has happened.

- Of all people to play against I played against ChoomBingu, I said and smiled.

He chuckled.

- Who knew huh?

He leaned in and kissed me. Tonight he had been so gentle and sweet. Showing me a side of him I haven’t seen before.

- Your dad is going to be here soon…

- I know…

- I wished you could stay the night… I really don’t want you to go.

--

I got dressed and was ready to leave his apartment. He embraced me and none of us wanted to let go. I always found him attractive and I had this new in love feeling, but tonight I just felt this unknown feeling inside my chest. Perhaps it was love? I just felt like being apart from him was the worst thing that could happen.

- I’ll call you tomorrow alright?

I nodded still not being able to let go.  He gently kissed me.

- Hurry to your dad so he doesn’t think I’m irresponsible.

I walked out the door and he stood there watching me walk away.

- I love you, I mouthed as I walked away.