Hint of Destiny

Love Game

 

Eun-Mi POV

Saturday night! Meaning partying all night till you puke your brains out the next day when you wake up next to some random guy!

That’s not my reality though but that’s probably how supreme super Ha-Ni is spending her weekend. I was benched in front of my ps3 playing online. I was a total loner at school. I guess being a girl who had more interest in books and games instead of people weren’t on the top of the list of suitable friends.

I was playing against a guy I’ve been playing on and off with for a few weeks. I won the match and saw that I got a message.

Choombingu: Good game another mach? u got a mic? So much hassle typing on a ps”

I nervously connected to him. I was so tired of playing against someone and once they found out I was a girl they would stop taking me seriously and start cracking ist jokes.

- Agh, seriously man, you need to teach me how to do that! You kill me everytime.

- I’m not a man, but sure, I’ll try to teach you.

- You’re a girl?!

- Yeah…

- Do you hear that?

- What?

- The sound of my pride crumbling.

I laughed a bit.

- Now you really need to teach me, I can’t lose to a girl.

- Well, technically that’s what you’ve been doing every now and again these past few weeks.

- Well, I’m not taking it to personal since you clearly are awesome for being to beat the unbeatable Choombingu!

He had a dark voice and it kinda had some kind of charisma to it.

- I bet you’re totally popular around guys, being awesome at games, plus your voice sounds kinda cute.

- Is that so? Well if that’s the case then I wish all guys were blind.

He chuckled and I smiled.

- I’m quite a loner to be honest.

- Really, me to! I usually only hang out with the people I work with, sad huh?

- I don’t even hangout with the people I go to school with.

- Huh, that , their loss tho.

We kept on playing for a few hours.

- , it’s so late, let’s play some more tomorrow.

- Yeah, cya!

I hung up feeling kinda disappointed he had to go. It was nice talking to someone for once and he was really fun.

Seung-Hyun POV

It was really nice talking to that girl. I laid down in my bed smiling to myself.  It hit me that I forgot to ask about her name, oh well, we were gonna talk tomorrow anyways. And to be honest I really couldn’t wait. It was the first time I’ve talked to anyone online and the first time I meet someone awesome. Since I was Top from Big Bang it was so hard to talk to anyone about anything without risking it to end up in tomorrow’s newspaper. Since she would never find out who I was or even see me I could carelessly joke around like a normal guy.

I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep so it quickly would become a new day.