Accusations

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our conversation was cut short because the freaking make-up artists stepped in, saying that they should start the shoot in twenty minutes. 

So now, here I am, having doubts about this Lee Donghae kid. I mean, I barely know him but he seems to know so much about me. But then again, he's a hardcore fan. But he could just use it as an excuse. 

"Your lesson should be learned. Your attitude should be cured. And it all will start... with the act of a pure heart..." The familiar raspy voice rang through my head. I don't know what's happening but the scene at the elevator just played in front of me like a movie strip. 

The hair on the back of my neck stood on its end as the scene kept on replaying in front of me. That Lee Donghae kid must've done this to me. He must've told that witch to curse me so he could take my spot as the top star. He must've really been envious of my fame and fortune considering he was very poor. 

I have to take him down. I have to get back my spot at the top. I didn't work that hard just for him to take it all away in one snap. It's everything I have worked for. 

Sighing, I tried thinking of plans on how to bring him down. I need to show him how hard this life is. I need to find his weaknesses. I need to know him more. 

The shoot lasted the whole day. I was just sitting there, bored out of my wits that I thought I was going to go crazy. It's so boring here just watching him do the same things over and over. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter