Cursed

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's POV 

Stupid car. Stupid driver. Stupid shoot. Stupid circuit. Stupid place. Everything is just too stupid!

"Aish!" I screamed. "What the hell is he doing?" I looked at the convenience store nearby. I saw him sitting while talking to someone on his phone. Aish. Stupid manager. 

I hit my head on my seat as I groaned in frustration. I want to go home. I can't be stuck here for the rest of the ing day! 

I pulled out my phone and saw that there was no signal. "Aish." I threw it to the dashboard. Wait. If I didn't have signal, how the hell can my manager make any calls?! "Aish." I cursed for the millionth time since this car stopped working—five minutes ago. 

I looked out the window, annoyed with all the knocking and almost jumped when I saw an old dirty-looking lady outside. She was peeking on my window, one hand held out. 

I rolled the window down, took a deep breath and started my speech. 
"Do you know what you're doing? You're staining my glass window with your filthy hands. Do you even know me? Well, I don't think so! You're so poor that I don't think you even have a home! Heck, do you even have money to buy yourself food?! Go away, I don't want myself associated with people who aren't of my level. I don't think you'll be able to pay for the car wash. So before you get my car more dirty step away." I said—half yelled—at the old woman who was asking for pity. pity. I don't give that. I don't give anyone anything, for that matter. 
"Can you please give me a few coins, young man? I am really really hungry and I don't have money..." She still tried to ask me. 
"You're asking for money? Do you know that I only get 4 hours of sleep a day, including those little naps during breaks just to earn money. And you're just going to ask me for that?! I am working hard here, old lady. I'm not a charitable organization to start with. Just... go away!" I finally had it. I pushed her away from the car. I saw her fall on her bottom—heh, good for her. Never touch my car with those filthy hands. 

Just when I closed my window, I heard the driver's door open. 
"Where the have you been?" I said, too pissed off. "Do you have any idea how much trouble I got into with that old lady out there!" I pointed out my window. 
"I've been working on the car, Hyukjae. I have fixed it already." He said and looked out my window. "And what old lady? There wasn't any old lady here. You were shouting at me for getting my filthy hands on you car earlier, weren't you?" He raised an eyebrow. Okay, that's weird. 
"Let's just go. I'm tired." I sighed and decided to push the memory of the old lady aside. Maybe I was really daydreaming earlier. Dammit. I'm too tired that I really need a break. 

I sighed as the car started moving. Leaning back on my chair, I closed my eyes and went to dream land—if that's what you call it. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter