Sad Realities

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rushed to Donghae's hospital room. I was starting to hyperventilate. Not just because of the fatigue of running seven flights of stairs but also because of the anxiousness I was feeling. I was feeling uneasy. Something is wrong and I can feel it. How will I be able to deal with all this? Please just don't let anything bad happen. I don't know what I'll do if something bad happens to Donghae.

"Clear!" I heard a doctor declare then the sound of pumping. "This won't do. We have to perform defribillation." The doctor sighed.

A nurse rushed out of the room, almost bumping into me. A few seconds later, she was carrying an electric machine. the ones that you see in the movies to revive patients. Yes, that one. Okay, I'm not really feeling good about this anymore. What the hell is happening?!

"Clear!" The doctor exclaimed again then it was followed by a sound of shock.

 

I wanted to enter the room but I was afraid to see something bad. I was frozen there, beside the door, still hesitating on whether to go inside or stay here and wait for news. The latter sounds better, though. But I cannot stop the anxiousness I was feeling. I tapped my foot against the concrete floor while my mind was running in cicles. What is happening to Donghae? What is going to happen? How can I live without him?

No, don't think like that. I don't love him that way. It's just he's the only friend I got. He's the only one who understands me more than I do myself. He's probably the only person in this world tha can make me smile just by being by my side. He can't leave just like this. He can't just walk away from me. He was getting better! I knew he was going to survive this. I was so certain that even if he was living my life, I know that he will always be with me. He was the only person who exerted effort to become my friend. He wasn't being close to me because I was rich and famous. He was there because I am a person. Someone who needed a friend. And I never realized that until it was all too late.

No. Lee Hyukjae. What the hell are you talking about? It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter