The Overnight Celebrity

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongahe's POV

RIIIIING!!!

An unfamiliar noise woke me up. I rolled on the bed. Something's not right. My bed is too soft. And the room smelled fine. I rubbed my eyes, clearing my view. Then I gasped, the whole room is huge. This isn't MY room! It can't be! I live in a barn!

Scared, I stood up immediately and looked around. I checked my clothes and I was wearing Lacoste pyjamas! What the?! Am I dreaming right now? I bit my arm only to yel in pain. Nope, I'm not dreaming. 

I walked out the bedroom, checking out what the rest of the house looked like.

As soon as my eyes focused on the brightly-lit room, my heart started beating fast and my jaw dropped to the floor. 

The interior was just like how I wanted my dream house to be! A blue and white motif matched with a huge self-portrait located at the widest wall. Everything was so beautiful. It's like I was dreaming. 

Then I heard the front door open. I was frozen on my spot. What if he thinks I'm a robber? What if he calls the police? I panicked. 

A man in his late 20's entered the living room. He has a fair complexion—like that of a prince's. He gazed at me and raised his eyebrow. 

"You have a full schedule today, why are you still in your pyjamas?" He crossed his arms across his chest. 
"Me? Schedules?" I asked him, dumbfounded. 
"Yah, Lee Donghae, what's wrong with you?" 
"H...how did you know my...name?" I stuttered. Who is this guy?
"Yah! Quit playing with me, Lee Donghae!" He stomped his foot, making me jump a little. 
"Ahjussi... I really don't know what's happening." I stared at him, feeling lost. 
"You're kidding me, right?" I shook my head. He sighed. "Where do I start?" He rubbed his chin. "Hmmm... First off, I am your manager."
"Why would I need a manager?" I looked at him innocently. 
"Are you really going to be like this?" He sighed. "Fine, you're a multi-awarded singer, actor and whatever else in the show business." 
"What?" I gasped. Me? Actor? Singer? Show business? "Can you... tell me what my job is...?"
"You are an actor-singer, basically a celebrity who is the envy of people." He sighed. "Now, get dressed. You have a photoshoot in three hours. 
"Ahjussi!!" I jumped towards him. 
"Yah!" He was caught off guard and almost fell. 
"I am a celebrity!!!" I smiled widely at him. 
"What the hell is wrong with you, Lee Donghae? You've been like this for two years now." He chuckled. "And I told you two years ago to stop calling me ahjussi."
"Is this really happening?" I asked him. 
"Yes, you little kid. Now go get ready. Don't wait for me to drag you to the shower." He pat my head. "Oh, what do you want for breakfast?"
"Can I have meat?"
"No. You are on a diet."
"Then I'll have cereals."
"Cereals it is, then." He chuckled.

Two hours later, I was sitting on a photoshoot set. Everyone was walking around, busily fixing the equipment. I can't stop myself from helping the staff. I stood up and started carrying the things needed. 

"What are you doing?!" A man's voice said. 
"I, uh, am helping..." I said, looking down. 
"You don't have to help!" Then I recognized the voice. It was my manager. 
"But, hyung, I can't just sit there and watch them... Besides, the shoot can't start if these aren't fixed soon." I smiled at him. He gaped at me. "I won't get hurt, I promise!" I shouted at him. 
"Aish. Yah! Be back in 30 minutes to get your make up done, okay?!" He called after me. I waved, telling him I got it and continued to help the staff. 

"You have a very kind heart, Donghae-sshi." The make-up artist noona said as she started damping the foam on my face. 
"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter