Making Up To You

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came. I couldn't sleep the night before, thinking about the things I have done. It was I who triggered his illness. It was I who has shortened his life. It was all my fault. If I wasn't too selfish, I wouldn't have worsened his condition.

I could care less if he was the one who cursed me. Heck, I don't even care about it anymore. My conscience was killing me. I need to repay him. I need to at least take care of him. I have to make up for the wrong things I have done to him.

I quickly stood up and ran to the nearest store. I bought fruits and water for Donghae in case he would be hungry or thirsty when he wakes up. If there was something I can easily do for him, it'll be taking care of him. If I keep him healthy, the doctor's speculation might turn out wrong, right? All I have to do is help him get through this dark part of his life. He just has to gain back his strength and he can be the top star. Come to think of it, I'm better off without the hectic schedules. For the first time since I got casted, I finally felt free. I felt like I am a real person now.It actually feels good to have all that pressure off my shoulders for once. And I can date now! Well, not that I have anybody in mind right now... but... you get what I mean, right?

Maybe I can go after Jieun... I randomly thought.Wait, you can't be thinking of her right now.You have to think of Lee Donghae right now. Not THAT Lee. Okay?

My heart thumped wildly against my chest, both from exhaustion and mixed feelings of guilt. excitement, sadness and others that I can't quite pinpoint. I picked up almost all the fruits I can see in the store. If you're wondering where I got the money, it's from the manager. He left me this card last night, telling me to use it to buy the things Donghae will need. 

It took me 15 minutes to buy everything I think I needed. The shopping bags included fuits, bread, water, milk and all the other ready to eat healthy food you can think of.

I entered the hospital, gaining a lot of weird looks from the staff. I shook it all off, hurrying my way to where Donghae is. I neared his room, my hands were cold from the nervousness. I don't know why I was anxious. I don't even know why I felt so responsible for him. I struggeled with the doorknob before finally opening it. I stepped inside and found him sitting up on his bed. 

"Y... Yah! What are you doing?!" I stuttered, pointing a finger at him. Donghae was sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter