The Fateful Meeting

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's POV

I woke up to a familiar alarm ringing beside my bed. I groaned and reached out to snooze it. 

As soon as my hand made contact with the alarm clock, my mind suddenly became alert. I sat up immediately, ignoring the sudden gush of blood into my head and the drilling headache I'm having. 

I inhaled the scent of the room. It's the same scent that I loved. Clean and odorless. I looked around and realized that I was back in my old room. 

A smile automatically crept on my lips as my body relaxed at the realization. It was all just a nightmare. I was right. I was just dreaming of things. Maybe it's because of the stress with my schedule. I'll tell my manager to give me a whole week of break so that I could clear up my mind.

I stood up happily, making my way to the bathroom. I gazed at the mirror and almost jumped from shock. I still look the same. The think face, the newly-grown mustache and beard. I look ugly. ing ugly. 

I quickly grabbed the shaver and worked on the excess hair on my face (yes, face, you dirty-minded freaks). I quickly walked to the bathtub and soaked myself with the warm water flowing from the faucet. I reached for the soap an realized that something was off. It isn't my favorite soap. It's rose-scented not vanilla. And I don't like the smell of flowers. What the hell?!

Well, let's just get over this. I have a full schedule to take care of. 

After finally feeling clean, I walked to my closet and saw that there were new clothes in it. Shrugging, I took out my favorite pair of jeans and shirt then walked to the kitchen to have my breakfast. 

"Who are you?!" A booming voice echoed throught the room. I turned around, raising my eyebrow. 
"You don't know me anymore, hyung?" I asked sarcastically. "What's my schedule for today?" I turned around and started fumbling in the kitchen cabinet. 
"Wait. Who are you? What are you doing in my talent's apartment and why are you acting as if you know me? You better answer my questions or I'll call the security." He crossed his arms across his chest. 
"Don't you remember me? I'm Lee Hyukjae! We've seen each other last night. I AM your talent." I glared at him as he raised his eyebrow. 
"Okay, that's it. Get out of this house before I call security." He said sternly. I gaped at him. 
"What?! Don't do this to me! Hyung! I know I've done some mean stuff but let's talk and resolve it, okay?"
"I'm counting to three. Either you step out willingly or I'll have to force you to the streets and have a restraining order released against you."
"But—"
"One."
"Hyung!!" 
"Two."
"Let's not be like this, huh?" I pleaded. 
"Three." He then fished out his phone and started dialing a number. 

"Hyuuuuuuung!!!!" A childish voice rang as the newcomer crashed onto my manager. 
"What the hell, Lee Donghae?" My manager sighed, irritated. 
"Don't be so mean..." He said, panting. 
"Donghae, I let you do what you want but not this! We don't know this guy!" He pointed at me. "He could be a sasaeng fan for all I know!" He raised his arms in frustration. 
"I... was the one who brought him home..." The kid, Donghae, looked to the ground. The two of us gazed at him as if he was saying that he gave birth to a cat. "No, I mean... He passed out on the sidewalk and he was running a fever then I sent him to the hospital but he said he didn't have a place to go home to so I... brought him here and le him sleep on my bed..." The kid explained. My manager nodded. 
"So you're acting like a home for the homeless now?" The older man raised an eyebrow. 
"Well, I kind of know him." Donghae gazed at me and I looked skeptically back at him. 
"Really, now?" My manager placed his arms on his waist. 
"Yeah. I've known him from one of the shoots I went to. He might not remember me but I remember him completely." 
"Uhhh... I think I remember you now..." I lied. "You, uh, helped me before..." I lied again. 
"See, hyung? We kinda know each other and he's totally harmless, I promise." Donghae flashed an adorable and angelic smile towards me. 
"Whatever. Go get ready and we'll be heading to your schedule..." The older man sighed. 
"About that..." Donghae played his slipper with his foot. 
"What now?"
"Can Eunhyuk-sshi come with us?" He asked which surprised the both of us. 
"No." My manager said after getting over Donghae's request. 
"But he can't be alone..."
"What is he, your pet?"
"He's a friend."
"Oh, shut it and your friendship, Lee Donghae."
"But hyung..."
"No." He finally said and walked out of the kitchen. 

So here I am right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter