Cursed

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's POV

I woke up, my head heavy. What the hell happened last night? I opened my eyes slowly, curious why my alarm clock hasn't gone off yet. 

I knitted my eyebrows together. What the hell happened to my ceiling? And why does my room stink?

I sat up, shocked. Was I kidnapped? Did I get robbed? I shot up and stood behind the door, just in case the kidnapper was outside, just waiting for me to wake up. 

I peeked outside—nobody was there. I tried opening the door and luckily, it was open. I rushed out, not caring about the chickens that were scrambling to give me way. I jumped from the top of the steps and landed safely on the bottom of the stairs—it's a good thing I took training for basic parkour whn I filmed that action drama. Looking around once more, I rushed out and found myself in the middle of a poultry house. 

"Yah! Lee Hyukjae!" I heard an old woman's voice say. I froze. Is she my kidnapper? Impossible, right? "Why the hell are you up just now?! Have you fed the chickens yet?!" She shouted at me in a southern dialect. 
"N...neh?" I raised my eyebrows. 
"Feed the chicken! I'm not letting you live in my house for you to laze around the whole day!" She angrily threw a broom at me as she stepped back into her house. 
"The did just happen?" I asked myslef, still dumbfounded at what happened. 
"Yah! Are you going to move your and feed the chickens or are you going to stand there the whole day?!" She shouted again. 
"Aish. What the hell is happening to me?!" I stomped on the ground and marched into the poultry house. "You even call this a house?!" I ran my fingers through my hair. I took the sack of feeds and ripped its side. I started opening it in the middle of the poultry, letting the stupid birdbrains gather and eat their hearts out. 

Still bewildered by what is happening to me, I went back to 'my room' and tried looking for my phone. 

"Where's that thing when I needed it the most?!" I frantically looked in my stuff, not caring if the whole place was already trashed. Then a cursed memory flashed in front of me. I ing left my phone in the car last night. "Aish!" I hit the wooden wall with my fist. 

Frustrated, I ran out of the poultry house and went straight to the streets. 

I checked my pockets and luckily, a 1,000₩ bill was in my pocket. I hailed a cab and ordered him to drive me to my manager's house. He might be worried about me, right?

I paid the cab—which made me broke—and knocked on my manager's door. 
"Hyungnim!" I started calling out. 
"Who are you?" My manager's face looked surprised for a while then gazed at me coldly. 
"I'm Hyukjae! Lee Hyukjae! Eunhyuk!" I pointed at myself. 
"I'm sorry?"
"You don't have to be surprised. I escaped from the kidnappers now. I'm back! You can tell the media that I'm fine now." I playfully punched his shoulder. 
"I'm sorry. I don't know who you are." He shook his head and started closing the door. 
"W...wait! I know I've done some me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter