History Repeats Itself

The Act of A Pure Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I was... denied. EHE has ing denied me. They said I didn't know how to sing. They said I at dancing. And that I wasn't handsome at all. Well, I was exaggerating. They told me, "Try again next time. You can improve your voice and your moves." The stupid scout said. 

How can this happen?! I am a first-class idol. I can sing, rap and dance. I can even act! What's wrong with that scout? I'll be sure to get him fired when I get back my job. 

So I'm sitting here on the sidewalk, my outfit feeling all itchy. I'm broke, I'm homeless (that loud mouthed ahjumma threw all my "belongings" out of the "house" I was "living in" because she said I wasn't able to pay for the rent and I didn't feed her chickens right, giving them indigestion and killing half of her poultry. Just ing serves her right. Nobody shouts at THE Lee Hyukjae. Moving on,) and I'm ing starving. 

"This is pure bull." I sighed, frustrated. I NEED to take a bath, I NEED to sleep somewhere an I ing NEED to eat. 

As if on cue, a black car parked in front of me. I gazed up at it, trying to see if it was finally my manager who realized that he's in deep if he continues to ignore me. 

The window slowly rolled down. I stood up, gazing inside. What was in there gave me one of the biggest ing scare of my life. 

It was the same old woman. But this time she was wearing something expensive. I swear it's like the Lacoste jacket I bought for one of my dolls. Plus, this car isn't the ordinary black car you see on the streets. It's a freaking Porsche. And only rich people, I mean really filthy ing rich people can buy a Porsche. I gaped at her as she moved he gaze towards me.

I'm going to start calling her a witch damn, that woman really makes my life more miserable than it already is. She even had to let me feel how poor I am right now.

"What are you doing here?!" I glared at her. I trembled in fear as she smiled at me. Then, as if she wasn't contented with my frightened state, she did one more unbelievable thing. Something that only a crazy person would believe. 

She opened and the voice coming from sounded familiar—all too familiar. It was the voice that I could recognize anywhere. The voice that used to be playe on the radio. The voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter