Mystery

Crush At First Sight

YOSEOB’S POV

Okay, I already said it. And there’s no way I’ll get it back.

“Yes Eunmi.” I said slowly stepping forward and looking at her pearl-like eyes.

“Yes? Yes, it is a joke?” she asked, confused of what’s happening.

“No. I mean, yes I do like you, and no, it’s not a joke. Uhm… but because you already have a boyfriend I don’t know what to do.”

YOUR POV

H-h-h-h-he likes me??

“Y-y-y-you like m-m-me??!” I stuttered while grabbing for his uniform.

“Yes. I do like you, really.” Yoseob said sincerely.

“But, I don’t have any chance. You already have a boyfriend…” he added.

I can see on his face that he’s completely sad and disappointed.

“Oh Hyunseung-ssi? Nothing about that is true. It was all just a misunderstanding. And the kiss? That was an act. I just said that 
Hyunseung is my boyfriend so Sora would shut up. All of that was just a joke. You know? Like, April fools~” I explained happily giggling like a child.

“And the first time I saw you with a lollipop in your mouth, I knew I was in love.” I added giving Yoseob a peck on his cheeks.

HYUNSEUNG’S POV

“Oh Hyunseung-ssi? Nothing about that was true.” I heard Eunmi said.

Bang. It hurts so damn bad.

Why Eunmi, why?

“It was all just a misunderstanding. And the kiss? That was an act.”

Bang.

It… it hurts even more… stop Eunmi…

I wanted to walk away so I won’t hear anything from her anymore. But I can’t move. I’m paralyzed to death.

“I just said that he is my boyfriend so Sora would shut up.”

Bang.

She… she just used me?

“All of that was just a joke. You know? Like, April fools~”

Bang. I can hear the happiness in her voice.

How could I even believe that she also likes me? I can’t ease the pain… it hurts… my chest…

I wanted to cry but no tears got out of my eyes. I put my hands on my chest and squeezed it like crazy. Just then, Junhyung walked towards me and sat by the window beside me.

“You okay bro?” he asked, looks like he’s worried about me.

I just nodded.

“Well then, did you see Eunmi?” he asked again, making me squeeze my chest harder.

“Yeah… she’s in your heart…” Junhyung giggled.

“I’m not kidding. Seriously where is she?” he said as his face expression completely changed. He looks like he can kill a person. I just looked down the window and pouted.

“Oh, with Yoseob?”

Bang. That Yoseob. She stole Eunmi away from me. I squeezed my chest harder than ever.

“Man, you really okay?” he asked again.

“What the Junhyung?! Yes I am fine!!” I exploded.

JUNHYUNG’S POV

I was just worried. He didn’t need to shout the out of him on my gorgeous face.

I took the stairs down to the ground floor. I bumped into someone and I quickly apologized to him.

“Junhyung-ssi?” the tall guy asked.

“Yes. It’s me. Why?” I asked back giving him his things that he dropped.

“Oh, thanks. I’m from the same class as you are. I’m Son Dongwoon, Eunmi’s friend.” Dongwoon flashed a smile at me and I smiled back.

“So… Eunmi don’t really like Hyunseung huh…” Dongwoon suddenly said while we’re at the canteen. I didn’t saw Eunmi because I was 
keeping this guy’s company, he’s a friend of Eunmi after all.

“What? Where did you get that?” I asked curiously.

Who wouldn’t be curious? A big buzz, confirmed not true? Hello~

“Well, I was about to record my voice singing when I heard Yoseob and Eunmi talking. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but my recorder caught up everything Eunmi-ssi said. Here.” Dongwoon explained and played his recorder.

“I mean you already have a boyfriend.”

Yoseob??

“Oh Hyunseung-ssi? Nothing about that is true. It was all just a misunderstanding. And the kiss? That was an act. I just said that 
Hyunseung is my boyfriend so Sora would shut up. All of that was just a joke. You know? Like, April fools~”


“And the moment she paused, I already stopped my recorder, and I left that place.” Dongwoon said, stuffing his recorder inside his bag.

“Dongwoon-ah, thanks for sharing! I need to talk to Eunmi about this.” Junhyung waved goodbye at Dongwoon.

“Yeah, sure, anytime!” Dongwoon replied.

Go and badly judge Eunmi people… leave her by herself… so the only person who will remain there for her was… me… Dongwoon thought.

 

----------------------------

*Finally an update!! lol no comments T^T