Can You Please Listen To Me?

Crush At First Sight

 

“Hey Sora! You’re in this class too? Or just finding Hyunseung?” Doojoon asked and pulled Riyoung close to him.

“My girlfriend.” He added.

“I don’t care about her Doo. And, I’m on I – Venus’ class. And Hyunseung is not even here.” Sora said surely.

“No, he’s in this class. Just find him, I’m sure he’s just somewhere hiding from… you.” Sora barely heard the last word that Doojoon mumbled.

Doojoon just smirked and went away with Riyoung.

“Babe, I’m so sorry for that.” He said with apologetic eyes at Riyoung.

“No, it’s okay. Serves her right.” Riyoung said and looked at the students ho were walking towards the door.

“Oh, they’re not gonna study in this room? I thought we’re all gonna be breathing the same air for the next following months.” Doojoon said and pecked Riyoung’s lips, this made her blush.

“Hey, uh… excuse me.” Hyunseung mumbled as he pokes your back lightly.

You are busy talking with Junhyung that’s why you didn’t felt it and you didn’t reacted. Being an impatient person that he is, Hyunseung pulled your bra from the back and he let go of it.

Snap.

“Ouch! What the—.” You yelled, luckily there are only a few students inside.

You and Junhyung turned around and you glared at the guy who just did that to you, Junhyung just gave you a ‘what-happened?’ look.

“I’m sorry. I am excusing you a little while ago but you are busy flirting… ahem… talking with this guy, *pointing at Junhyung* so that’s the only thing that I thought of doing.” The guy said.

“You should’ve just yelled at my ears!!” you shouted, standing up.

“That would be bad because you will surely punch him on the face.” Junhyung said, also standing up.

“Not helping.” You told him and walked towards the guy.

“You.” You said, glaring at him.

“Me?” the guy asked.

“No. Me. That’s why I said ‘you’ and not ‘me’, because it’s you. Got it? What’s your purpose? Why are you here? Do you even know me? What’s your name? What year? How old are you?” you said stepping one step ahead at every question.

“Wait. I’m here to see you, Eunmi right? Lee… Eunmi? I wanna meet my bestfriend’s girlfriend’s bestfriend and it’s you, Riyoung is your friend’s name right?” you nodded.

“So, I’m Jang Hyunseung, uh… what’s the next question?” he asked slipping your hair on your ear.

Junhyung removed Hyunseung’s hand away from you and said

“What. Year.”

“Oh yes! Same year as Doojoon. Third year. And… my age is quite confidential so, let’s leave it a secret. Friends?” Hyunseung reached out his hands and Yoseob come shouting

“Junhyung!! Junhyung!! Emergency!!” Junhyung glared at Yoseob and gave him a ‘not-now’ look.

“But Junnie!! This is an emergency about Eunmi!” Yoseob whispered to Junhyung and Hyunseung have an ‘i-heard-what-you-said’ look.

They ignored it and Junhyung said

“We just need to talk about something.” Shooting a ‘don’t-do-anything-to-her’ look.

Hyunseung just gave him two thumbs up.

“Okay, this is weird. What’s that all about?” you asked Hyunseung.

“I don’t even know.” He said in a strange tone of voice.

“Eunmi-ah!!” without even looking at the person, you knew already that it was Riyoung.

Hyunseung placed his hands at your waist and pulled you closer to him.

“H-hey…” you mumbled.

“So, you finally meet each other! So, how was he?” Doojoon asked widening his eyes and raising his eyebrows waiting for a 
response.

“Uhm… he… was… kind.” You said grinning.

“You owe me one.” You whispered at Hyunseung, still grinning. 

“And I have good news!! Eunmi’s already my girlfriend.” Hyunseung yelled. Most of the students gasp due to shock, and some girls outside the room squealed.

“B-b-b-b-but… w-w-we… a-a-a-aren’t…” you stuttered trying to explain to them that it was not true.

“Oh baby, you shouldn’t be embarrassed.” Hyunseung said and kissed your forehead.

You blushed with what Hyunseung did and you can’t look up.

“Oooooh, my friend already have a boyfriend! Don’t worry! I’m full support here!” Riyoung said happily.

“B-but!” you stuttered again.

“Don’t worry! Everything’s going to be fine!” Riyoung ignored my call for help.

This isn’t what I wanted to happen…
YOUR POV

“And I have good news!! Eunmi’s already my girlfriend.” Hyunseung yelled, and most of the students gasped due to shock, and some even squealed.

What the heck??!

“B-b-b-b-but… w-w-we… a-a-a-aren’t…” I stuttered.

I wanted to tell them that it is not true but they won’t listen.

How did I get into this situation?!?!!

“Oh baby, you shouldn’t be embarrassed.” The bastard said and kissed my forehead.

I admit that I blushed but… I didn’t expect it!

This guy is getting on my nerves!! Why did he blurt that out? It’s not even true!

“Oooooh, my friend already have a boyfriend! Don’t worry! I’m full support here!” Riyoung said happily.

Ri, not you too.

“B-but!”

, why am I stuttering?!

“Don’t worry! Everything’s going to be fine!”

Only for you Ri, not for me.

I looked at everything.

This isn’t what I wanted to happen…