Emergency!

Crush At First Sight

 

YOUR POV

“Okay, it seems like today is my lucky day.” Ms. Choi said, smiling.

What miracle just happened that made Ms. Choi cheerful?

“Eunmi, Dongwoon, Riyoung, and Gikwang. Go to third year Helium’s room. From now on, you’ll study there. Bring your bags and go.” Ms. Choi said happily.

Wait. Why is this happening? What’s going on?

“Don’t ask questions just go.” Ms. Choi really wants us out of her sight.

Without further questions, I grabbed my bags and started walking out of the room. I find it funny when the other three followed me.

“Guys, is there anyone who knows what’s happening?” Riyoung asked out of nowhere but didn’t get any response.

She glared at me and I just shoot her with an ‘i-don’t-know-anything’ look.

“So, Riyoung-ssi, are you really single since birth? No boyfriends at all? I mean, you’re good looking and all but you being single? That’s quite impossible.” Gikwang asked.

But Riyoung just smiled.

“Why are you asking her questions like that? I thought you like Eunmi-ssi.” Dongwoon said, widening his eyes at Gikwang.

What? Me? Why?? Riyoung’s here, she’s still available!! Not that I am but I’m not ready!!

Feeling that he can’t escape the situation, Gikwang said

“Yes… I… do like her… that’s why… I asked… Riyoung-ssi… so that… it won’t be… noticeable… but… you… just… spilled… it out.”

Man, he got it pretty bad.

“You know what Gikwang-ssi? You look good with Eunmi.” What Riyoung said made Gikwang smile.

“Because you won’t even stand a chance with me. And by liking Eunmi, you’re asking for a tough competition bro.” she added.

Ri, why are you so frank?

I can’t even utter a word.

“Riyoung-ssi, why is that so?” Dongwoon asked, trying to help Gikwang.

“Because there are so many guys running after her.” Riyoung winked and grabbed my arm.

She pulled me as she walked inside the third year Helium’s room.

“Why did you told him that?” I whispered at Riyoung when I realized that there are many students inside.

“What I am saying is true! Do you want me to say their names one by one?” she challenged herself.

“No need.”

“Doojoon oppa!” she yelled and left me just to hug and kiss Doojoon at the cheeks.

So, they’re already a couple… WHAT?? Riyoung? The forever single?? Got herself a boyfriend before me? This is way too crazy for me to handle.

I just stared at the couple who’s now acting mushy-cuddly.

“Jealous?” Junhyung said as he covered your eyes.

“I know you are.” He added, still not releasing the cover on your eyes.

“Junhyung oppa, why would I be jealous? I already have you.” You said, taking Junhyung’s hands off your eyes. You turned around and smiled at him who just said

“Really? I’m yours? Then how about your future boyfriend? Can I be that one?”

Your eyes widened and you asked

“Are you serious? Don’t joke about things like that oppa.”

“Yeah I’m just kidding. I’m sorry.”

Yes, why would I be even serious about this crazy thing? We’re just best friends and I’m just letting Yoseob to be jealous of us. That’s all. Junhyung thought.

Oh… it’s just a joke… You looked down, disappointed.

“Why? Are you disappointed because it’s just a joke? If you like-“

“No! Of course not! I won’t be disappointed just because of something like that!! Never! I swear!!” you cut off Junhyung.

“Wait, are you also in this class?” you said, changing the topic.

“Yeah, you’re in here too? That’s nice!”

YOSEOB’S POV

Why are we being sent at third year Helium’s room?

I am now complaining at Junhyung about this .

“Yo, can you please calm down? Here, a lollipop.” Junhyung said and handed a lollipop to me.

I didn’t speak again for the few remaining minutes. As we reach the room, Junhyung spotted someone in the middle of the crowd. He walked at a certain direction, and he covered a girl’s eyes.

Eunmi-ssi?

“Jealous?” Junhyung said.

“I know you are.” He added.

“Junhyung oppa, why would I be jealous? I already have you.” Eunmi sweetly said which made my blood circulate faster than normal.

I can see the smirk Junhyung made as he heard that statement.

Ah, I can’t continue watching them.

I walked out to get some fresh air. I was checking myself out on the mirror when I hear a girl said

“Okay, the plan about Eunmi. You guys know what to do okay? That should learn how to keep off the grass. And by the word ‘grass’, I meant Junhyung. Let’s roll.”

I peeked on my mirror and I saw Sora, Junhyung’s ex.

Wait. Why would she even do that? I thought she broke up with him because she found Hyunseung hotter than Junhyung? Why is she acting like this? Are they gonna bully Eunmi? Oh no, someone should better save her. And that someone’s gotta be me.