Accident

Crush At First Sight

 

 

“So, may I excuse Eunmi for a while?” Junhyung appeared and grabbed your arm.

“Sorry Seobbie. This is an emergency.” He added, emphasizing the last word.

He takes you somewhere nobody can disturb the two of you.

“Do you have something to tell me oppa?” you innocently asked Junhyung.

He sighed.

“I should be the one to ask you that. Do you have something to tell me Eunmi?” he asked worriedly.

“Oh yes!! Yoseob oppa just confessed to me!!” you twirled excitedly.

“What? When? Why are you happy?” he asked continuously.

“Just a while ago but you interrupted us. You should have a better reason why did you drag me here.” You said, hands on your waist.

“The last question?” he said urging you to continue.

“Do I even need to answer that? I’m happy because my crush confessed to me!!” you said jumping and squealing like mad.

“Wait. Calm yo . You have a crush on Yoseob? But I thought you… and what about Hyunseung? Was it just a joke? Don’t lie to me, I heard what you said about your relationship with Hyunseung-ssi.” Junhyung confronted you.

“H-how…”

“How did I know? That’s not important. What’s more important is, you, thinking of a plan on what to do with Hyunseung-ssi.” Junhyung continued.

“Oppa, help me.” You pleaded, holding his hands tightly.

“No. you should grow up Eunmi, and it’s your fault. So, think of a plan by yourself. Don’t you even feel sorry for Hyunseung-ssi??” Junhyung said as he removed your hands slowly away from his.

“Of course I do feel sorry for him!! But, you’re just all unfair!! In times like this, no one even cares for me!! Even Riyoung!! You’re all selfish!!” you yelled at him angrily.

“Eunmi, stop this insanity okay!? Not another word Eunmi!!” he yelled back angrily.

“Fine. How about three? I hate you!!” you said as you walked away.

I hate you I hate you I hate you!! You thought as tears start to flow down your face.

DONGWOON’S POV

I saw Eunmi crying.

This is my chance.

“Eunmi-ssi? Why are you crying? Tell me.” I asked, hugging her head into my chest.

“J-J-Junhyung oppa… and the… others… they don’t… care for… me… they don’t… even take… time to help… me… I hate… them… especially… Junhyung oppa… I hate him… so much…” Eunmi sobbed.

“They’ll soon understand you… Don’t worry… I’m here…” I said and I kissed her head.

I recorded everything she said. Ha-ha. Nice start Dongwoon. I smirked secretly.

YOUR POV

It’s nice to have Dongwoon around…

I don’t know but I feel secured when I’m with him. He’s a cool guy.

“Woonie! Did you know? Hyunseung got into an accident!! And he’s on the hospital right-.” Gikwang stopped when he saw me and Dongwoon hugging.

“What? Hyunseungie?” I released myself from Dongwoon’s hug and asked Gikwang

“Where is he now?”

“MJH Hospital…” Gikwang mumbled.

I bowed and I quickly run fast as I can to reach MJH Hospital. Luckily it was just near our school.

Maybe this is my fault? Why is it even my fault? Did he also hear my conversation with Yoseob? Or that Junhyung told him??

In just a few minutes I finally reached the hospital. I asked the lady at the entrance on which room Jang Hyunseung is.

2nd floor, room 92.

That’s the only thing I can remember at this time. I reached the room panting. I knocked lightly on the door and I slowly opened it.

“Hyunseungie oppa?” I whispered as I entered the room carefully.

Ugh. I hate the smell of hospitals.

His body is full of bandages, and it looks like he’s in deep pain. His eyes blinked weakly and I sit on the chair beside his bed.

“What happened? Is there something wrong?” I asked worriedly.

HYUNSEUNG’S POV

I blinked my eyes and I saw Eunmi. The first time I saw her, I just want to shout at her face and tell her she’s disgusting, but I can’t. Seeing her worried face makes me want to hug her tightly.

“What happened? Is there something wrong?” she asked.

Yes. There is. I just heard you say things that put me in pain, and my parents just called saying they don’t need me in their lives anymore. So, what do you want to know?

“My parents called a little while ago saying they don’t need me in their lives anymore. I don’t even know the reason. I cut class, got drunk, and got into an accident.” I said lightly forgetting that I’m mad at her.

“Do you have a place to stay in?” she asked, her eyes saying she’s sorry.

Sorry for what?

“None…” I answered.

YOUR POV

“None.” Hyunseung said, squinting his eyes as they meet the bulb’s light.

And I asked something I don’t know if I’ll regret it or not.

“You wanna stay with me?”

“Really? I can?” I can see the happiness in Hyunseung’s eyes as he smiled widely.

“Of course. That’s why I’m asking you. I live alone, so there’s nothing to worry. And I hope you won’t expect too much, because the house my parents left me is not that big. But, two persons can fit there. I assured him.