WHAT??

Crush At First Sight

JUNHYUNG’S POV

“Seobbie, this one’s gotta be true.” I glared at him.

“I left Eunmi all alone with that strange guy all because of this emergency thingy.” I added.

“Of course this one’s true.” Yoseob said and explained each and every detail of his so-called emergency.



“What? So you mean, Sora, is going to do something to Eunmi because she’s been hanging around with me? I thought she 
love Hyunseung… Wait. That guy is inside!” I said, as I have my light bulb moment.

“What’s up with the exclamation?” Yoseob asked, not knowing what I’m up to.

“So, you said… they are looking for Eunmi right now?” I asked him, reassuring for the sequence of the story.

“Yes.”

“And Eunmi is inside our room with that Hyunseung guy.”

“Continue.”

“Which is, Sora and Hyunseung had a relationship right?”

“Mhm.”

“Then, if Sora saw them together now, she might be angrier at Eunmi!” I said as I started walking back to the room.



Uh oh. We’re late.

YOUR POV

“Lee Eunmi!!”

What is it now?

I turned around and saw five girls.

“Who is it babe?” Hyunseung asked and he also turned around.

No. Hyunseung you’re not ing helping!!

“Seungie?!” the girl in the middle screamed.

“What are you doing with this flirt?” the girl added.

Riyoung stepped in and said

“Watch your words lady. My friends is not, I repeat, is not a flirt okay? Can you slip it inside your brain? Oh, sorry, do you even 
have one?”

“That was just so rude.” A girl behind the girl in the middle said, must be one of her friends. Ugh.

“Okay, I don’t even know what your problem is—“

“My problem is you. The other day, I saw you with Junhyung, and now with my Seungie? You’re such a flirt.” The girl in the middle cut me off.

As I was about to speak, Junhyung and Yoseob walked in slowly.

“Sora, stop this.” Junhyung said and stand beside me. Well, Hyunseung is on the other side so, no worries.

“So, you’re siding with this flirt? I-“

“I don’t know why you’re acting like this. And Junhyung is my best friend. So, I don’t see any problem if I hang out with him! Hyunseung-ssi…” I looked at him and he mouthed “oppa”.

I took a deep breath and I said

“Hyunseung oppa is my… m-m-m-my…” I took another deep breath again.

“What? Seungie is your what?” that Sora girl said ly.

“Hyunseungie oppa is my boyfriend.” I felt that I just removed a hundred torn in my chest.

“What?!?” Sora, Junhyung, and Yoseob yelled.

“Yes.” Hyunseung said as I looked up and I see him smiling widely.

“Yes. I’m her boyfriend, she’s my girlfriend, and we’re a couple, end of the story.” Hyunseung continued.

“This.is.just.unfair!! Lee.Eun.Mi. I’m gonna get you one of these days!!” Sora glared at me as she walked out of the room 
angrily.

“Hyunseung-ssi, c-can I borrow Eunmi for a minute?” Yoseob asked for Hyunseung’s permission. He’s your boyfriend after all.

“Uh… Sure. Just be careful with her… she’s kinda fragile.” Hyunseung giggled.

That y guy is cute. Aw, he giggles like a five year old boy. You thought.

“Wait.” You and Yoseob stopped.

“Goodbye kiss.” Hyunseung said and pouted, leaning towards you.

“Kiss? Lips? Here? Now?” you asked.

“Yes, yes, yes, and yes.” He answered and smiled naughtily.

“I don’t want to be the one to kiss.” You said shyly.

Junhyung can’t even look at the scene right now.

“Okay. I’ll kiss you.” Hyunseung sweetly said and pecked you at your lips quickly.

You gasped and Hyunseung took that opportunity to kiss you again. Your mouth is slightly open, and that helped Hyunseung to explore your mouth using his tongue. You kissed back.

. Why is this happening? Yoseob thought.

You tapped Hyunseung’s back as a signal that he can stop now. As he let go of the kiss, he smirked at you, making you blush 
to death.

“B-b-b-b-bye.” You stuttered so much that everyone noticed that you’re too embarrassed by that kiss.

“Bye, Mrs. Jang.” You blushed for the nth time this day.

YOUR POV

“Bye, Mrs. Jang.” My boyfriend, Hyunseung, said and I blushed again.

How many times did I blush this day? Ugh.

But as we’re about to go out, Mr. Kim, third year’s teacher, went inside. We all don’t have a choice but to go to our sits.

Wrong timing.

“Okay, the reason why we gather here, is because you are chosen to perform by the month of October. You’ll be attending class, but not academic class! Since there are 32 students here, I’ll group you into four classes: Singing class, Dancing class, Singing and Dancing class, and Acting class.” Mr. Kim said seriously.

I wanted to go to the Singing and Dancing class. I really wanted it so badly.

I need to be in that class.

“Uh… Mr. Kim, I want to go to the Singing and Dancing class.” I said with my puppy eyes.

“Okay, Ms. Lee…” Mr. Kim agreed quickly.

“Me too Mr. Kim!!” Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Riyoung, Doojoon and Gikwang said in unison.

Whoa, that was… fast.

“I don’t know what’s going on but… okay. The Singing and Dancing class is already full, so let’s go on with the Singing class.” Mr. Kim continued grouping.