Going fine~

Crush At First Sight

“Class, we’re just going to check the test papers today. First are the test papers of I – Milkyway.” Yoseob’s professor said.

First year? Eunmi-ssi, is she still on her first year? Oh why am I even thinking about her?

Yoseob’s thought was cut off by Junhyung when he said

“Yah Seobbie, remember that girl?” Junhyung pointed at Eunmi.

“Uh, yeah.” Yoseob murmured.

“Eunmimimimi!” Junhyung called her while waving his hands.

“Oh, Junhyung oppa!” you said and smiled at Junhyung.

“Why are you here?” Junhyung asked her while pinching your cheeks.

I wanna do that to her too. Yoseob thought.

“Uh my teacher just asked me to come here and get your class’ test papers.” you said sweetly.

“I got to go!” you bowed and when you straight up, you saw Yoseob staring at you. You smiled shyly and walked away.

YOSEOB’S POV

I saw her again. I saw Eunmi again! But she and Junhyung are pretty close. How can we be friends?

“Uh, Junnie, I want to ask something.” I moved towards Junhyung and looked straight at his eyes.

“W-w-w-what is it?” Junhyung stuttered.

“Can you please introduce me to Eunmi?” I asked him, doing cute poses.

“No.” He quickly answered.

“Why? I asked, standing up.

“Because she’s mine, got that?” He said coldly.

“I just wanted to be friends with her. Junnie, please? What kind of best friend are you?!” I yelled at him.

Just then, someone knocked on our classroom’s door. It opened and Eunmi entered. I looked at Junhyung and he looked back at me.

“This kind.” He said, smirking as he stand up and walked towards the teacher’s table where Eunmi is.

“Eunmi-ah! Here again?” He approached her.

“Oppa, it’s just because our teacher left her school records here.” She answered and peeked at my direction.

“Can you stay here for a while? Someone wants to meet you.” He puts his arm on her shoulder and looked at me.

“Who?” Eunmi asked him, not being bothered by the arms on her shoulder.

“My best friend.” Junhyung said and smiled at her.

I stood up when the two of them walked towards me. Junhyung squeezed her shoulder and she blushed.

Damn you Junhyung.

“Hi. My name is Yoseob.” I started, reaching my hands to her. She smiled as she accepted my hands and said

“Uhm… This is I, Eunmi.”

We both laugh, not realizing that we are still holding each other’s hand.

I think Junhyung got pissed because he immediately said

“Mimi, I think you should go back on your classroom now.”

She looked at her watch and her eyes widened.

“Omo! Thanks for telling me oppa!” She waved at us and she go away.

She looks cute even when she’s just walking!

“Is that already fine?” Junhyung asked me.

“Yeah, thanks.” I smiled sheepishly.

YOUR POV

“Eunmi, we need to check the test papers today. Can you get the test papers of second year Artemis?” Ms. Choi asked.

“Yes, I can. Of course. But where will I get it?” I asked.

“I thought you were smart. Of course at the second year Artemis’ room!” She yelled at my face.

“Oh yeah I’m sorry.” I mumbled as I exited our classroom.

Tch. I AM smart. It’s just that things get complicated and I don’t know what to do. Wait. What am I saying? Maybe I’m just weird.

My thoughts continued on working that’s why I didn’t realized that I already passed second year Artemis’ room. Not knowing anything, I continued walking.

Wait again. Second year Artemis?? That cute guy is on that class! Hey, isn’t this just my lucky day.

I giggled to myself. Just then, I reached a dead end.

“Huh? Am I lost or what? Because. This. Second year. Isn’t. The right place. Room. WHAT??!” I yelled while scratching my head vigorously.

“Hey, could you keep it down? You’re still on the school. You aren’t lost or something like that. Maybe this is your first time going here. So, keep it down okay?” a voice said.

“Okay…” I mumbled.

“Oh my gosh. Just oh my gosh!!! Who am I talking to?!!? The walls are talking to me!! I gotta go now!!” I said quickly and prepared for a U-turn but a hand grabbed my wrist. It’s really dark in there so I can’t even realize who he is which is quite impossible because I have been studying at this school for 9 fine years and there’s no way that I won’t realize someone studying here. I’m certain that it is a guy because the voice sounded like one.

“If you didn’t keep it down I’ll kiss-“ The voice said.

Someone a light and I saw Dongwoon.

“You.” He added.

Dongwoon? The guy who don’t even talk to me for like 3 whole years even though we’re just seatmates? This mysterious guy will just pull a girl and threaten her that he will kiss her if she didn’t keep quiet? That’s something.

“Kiss her? Dongwoon are you out of your mind?” Gikwang, the one who the lights on that place asked.

“No. I’m just kidding.” Dongwoon said as he let go of my wrist.

“Sorry.” He sincerely said.

“Ah, no, it’s okay.” I smiled and bowed.

“I need to go now! Oh and, your voice is good! I haven’t heard much of it since 3 years ago.” I quickly go away far from that place and I swear I’m never coming back.

I walked carefully making sure that I won’t pass by II – Artemis again.

Here it is.

I knocked quietly and I’m not sure if anybody heard it. Someone asked me from my behind saying

“Who are you looking for?”

“Mr. Jung please.” I said stretching my neck up high.

The student was pretty tall compared to me, I’m such a shorty.

“Go inside.” He said nicely.

“Thank you.” I bowed and smiled at him.

I entered the noisy room and asked Mr. Jung for his class’ test papers.

“Eunmimimimi!!” someone called me.

I looked around and saw Junhyung oppa waving at me.

“Oh, Junhyung oppa!!” I said cheerfully and smiled at him.

Junhyung? He’s actually my BBF (boy best friend) for 5 straight years. He’s the best!

Back to where I am, I also saw the cute guy beside him.

They’re friends? So, this means, I have a chance?

“Why are you here?” Junhyung oppa asked me.

“Uh… Our teacher just asked me to come here and get your class’ test papers.” I said smiling.

I just need to smile always so that the cute guy won’t think that I’m emo or what. I realized that I have taken so much time in taking the test papers.

“I gotta go!” I bowed and as I lift my upper body up, I saw the cute guy staring at me. I just can’t help but smile shyly.

The moment I returned to our classroom, I saw Dongwoon and Gikwang talking to each other. They’re my classmates by the way.

“What took you so long?! Maybe you flirted with the guys there am I right?” Ms. Choi yelled, never taking her widened eyes at me.

“I d-d-didn’t do anything like that” I said weakly.

“Then what did you do? Oh, don’t answer. I don’t want to waste my time on you.” She angrily said.

So do I.

“Ms. Choi, don’t you think you’re being hard on her?” Dongwoon said.

“Huh?! Dongwoon?? So now you’re protecting this girl?! What are you even proud of huh!!” she yelled at us.

“You two! Get my school record on second year Artemis’ room. I left it there. Don’t come back if you don’t have it!” she screamed on the top of her lungs.

We are both kicked off outside the room.

“Much peaceful.” Dongwoon said jokingly.

“Yes, and… thanks.” I thanked him from the bottom of my heart.

“I’ll go get it.” He said and started walking.

“And no need to thank me, we’re already even okay?” he added.

I shrugged my shoulders and run for him.

“I want to go.” I said while walking with him.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Dongwoon said and smiled.

I can see that he is enjoying right now. We reached the II – Artemis’ room and I loudly knocked. The door opened and I asked him

“Do you wanna go?”

“No.” he just said.

I entered and searched for Ms. Choi’s school record on Mr. Jung’s table.

“Eunmi-ah! Here again?” Junhyung oppa said as he walked towards my direction.

“Oppa, it’s just because our teacher left her school records here.” I answered and searched for that cute guy.

“Can you stay here for a while? Someone wants to meet you.” Junhyung oppa said with convincing eyes.

But Dongwoon-ssi… he wouldn’t get mad right?

Junhyung oppa put his arms at my shoulder. I don’t even care if he’s too clingy. I’m already used to it.

“Who?” I asked out of my curiosity.

“My best friend.”

Best friend? I thought I’m your best friend??

But when I realized that he is referring to the cute guy, I calmed myself.

Oh, Junhyung oppa knows ho to pick ‘em.

Suddenly, Junhyung oppa squeezed my shoulder. And I ing blushed.

Why am I blushing? Is it because of this cute guy? No. he’s not even doing anything. Junhyung oppa? Just because he squeezed my shoulder? No. we’re just best friends.

“Hi. My name is Yoseob.” So, Yoseob’s the name heh. He reached out his hands. I accepted it and said

“This is I, Eunmi.” We both laughed.

Yo, Yoseob, let go of my hand.

I’m not even blushing this time.

“Mimi, I think you should go back on your classroom now.” Junhyung oppa said.

I looked at my watch and I was surprised.

I already spent 13 minutes here? Oh no, Ms. Choi will be mad.

“Omo, thanks for telling me oppa!” I waved at them and went away.

When I got outside, I saw Dongwoon looking at his watch.

“I’m sorry!” I said while bowing.

“I didn’t mean to let you wait for that long! I’m really sorry.” I continuously apologized.

“No, I’m just amazed by the way the little hand on my watch move. So, did you saw someone inside? The one that made you come here with me?” he said watching closely.

“I don’t really have anything to answer.” I said, avoiding the question.

“Well…”

“Eunmi!!” Riyoung yelled, cutting what Dongwoon was gonna say.

“Oh, you two busy? Sorry, I’ll talk to you later!” she said skipping away.

Dongwoon and I just stared at each other.

“Your best friend is just-“

“I know!!”

When we both reached our classroom, we were showered by lectures.

When will this end?

Just then, the bell rang.

“You two are lucky. CLASS DISMISSED!!” Ms. Choi yelled.

We just both laughed.