Rest

Crush At First Sight

 

GIKWANG’S POV

“Woonie? Did you see that? She talked to me!!” I said excitedly.

“What the heck Gikwang?!?!” Dongwoon yelled at me.

W-W-W-Woonie? What did I do?

I just froze in front of him as I wear my dumbkwang face.

S-sorry… I was just carried away. Eunmi is sad, she’s crying and I’m trying to comfort her but you just butted in saying that Hyunseung-ssi got on an accident.” Woonie just said sadly.

“I’m sorry too… for butting in.” I apologized sincerely.

“Woonie? You like Eunmi don’t you?” I asked Woonie, looking straight at his eyes.

“So… what if I… like her?” he asked, answering my question with a question.

I’m right! He likes her too!

“Well uh… may the best man win.” I said, tapping his back.

“There’s only one room here. But, there are two beds there. It’s kind of scary here, so I’m glad I already have someone with me.” You said while supporting Hyunseung while walking.

“I’m really happy to be with you. We look like a couple…” Hyunseung’s voice slowly become weak as reality hits him.

“But… we are a couple.” You said, looking straight at Hyunseung’s wet eyes.

“Don’t cry… why you are crying?” you asked, both your hands on Hyunseung’s face, wiping the tears.

“B-Because I thought our relationship is just a joke and… and.. you love Yoseob more.” He sobbed more and more.

YOUR POV

“B-Because I thought our relationship is just a joke and… and.. you love Yoseob more.” He sobbed more and more.

Aw. He’s such a baby

“No. I just find Yoseob cute, adorable, and nice. Nothing more than that.” I said hugging him.

Eunmi, why did you even said that? You know that it’s a lie… you like Yoseob right?

A voice inside my head said.

“Go, let’s sleep now, it’s already past midnight and we still have classes tomorrow. Many things happened today, I’m sure your tired.” You said and lead Hyunseung towards your room.