Introduction

Crush At First Sight

 

Monday 8:00 AM | Eunmi’s school (I can’t think of a school name, sorry)

“Class, Eunmi just got into an accident this Saturday. So, be gentle with her, she will practice like everyone else, but her break will be earlier and longer. Is that clear?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Yes, Mr. Kim.” The whole class said in unison.

“Then, those who are in the Singing and Dancing class go to the dance studio 2. As for the Singing class, go to the recording room 1, Dancing class, go to the dance studio 1. And that leaves the Acting Class here.” Mr. Kim announced.

The students moved briskly out of the room, leaving the people on Acting class behind.

YOUR POV

“Weird. There are only 7 persons here. We’re 8 all in all right?” I asked Junhyung.

But, he just gave me a ‘you-don’t-know-who’s-missing?’ look.

I looked around and my mood fell down. There’s this bouncy aura that’s not present inside the studio.

“Yoseobbie…” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry, I already talked to him. The two of you will be okay in no time.” Junhyung chuckled.

I smiled and looked at him.

“Just be sure to control your feelings. You might fall in love with him. And after that, you’ll leave me alone. Don’t do that~ don’t go~” he cooed cutely.

“Yah, am I yours?” I asked.

“No, I’m yours, but you’re not mine. Complicated right? Is there a chance for me to change that?” Junhyung moved away from me and looked straight at my eye.

“I don’t know. Maybe yes, there is a chance, or maybe no, there isn’t.” I replied.

You stood up to get some refreshments at the canteen near the studio, but when you reached the door, you bumped into someone. You looked up to see who that person is, and you saw Yoseob’s face. Your eyes widened when you realized that your faces was just an inch away. You tried to push him away but he s his hands to your waist and pulled you closer to him, if that’s even possible.

“I… I’m really sorry… Sorry for running away, sorry for not understanding your feelings… But, I want you to know that I’ll never stop loving you, I never did. If you ever need a help, call me. I promise I won’t miss a beat. You’ll never see that Yoseob again.” He whispered softly, not removing his apologetic look into your eyes.

“I’ll forgive you if you let go of me.” you giggled.

He obeyed like a kid and removed his hands from your waist.

“So, we’re friends now?” he asked.

“Not so fast. You still haven’t introduced that ‘new’ Yoseob.” You said.

“Oh, is that so?” Yoseob said as he scratched his head.

He stepped back and stretched out his hands.

“Hi, I’m Yoseob. And I’m your future husband. I am certain about that.” He said coolly.

You grabbed his hands and squeezed it lightly, making him giggle.

“Nice to meet you, Yoseob-ssi. Can I call you oppa?” you asked.

“Of course.” He replied.

JUNHYUNG’S POV

“Hyung, do you like Eunmi?” Gikwang sat beside me.

“Why do you want to know?” I asked back.

“So you like her too…” he mumbled.

“You like her too??” I exclaimed.

Gikwang giggled.

“Yes. And I’m not gonna let you have her.” He threatened me.

“Is there anyone who likes Eunmi too, other than us?” I asked him.

“Yes! Dongwoonie, he also likes Eunmi. Why?” Gikwang asked.

“Nothing.” I mumbled.

I stand up and headed towards the restroom.

So, the people who like Eunmi is me, Yoseob, Hyunseung, Gikwang, and Dongwoon… 5 people?? Gikwang and Dongwoon won’t stand a chance, so only 2 opponents left – Yoseob and Hyunseung. Hyunseung is living with her, and Yoseob… he might listen to my advice. He might go to Eunmi and apologize…

I should make a plan…

YOSEOB’S POV

I drank too much fruit juice…

I stopped in front of the restroom and peeked inside, I saw Junhyung looking at himself on the mirror. He must’ve been praising himself right now.

“What will I do? Ah… Eunmi… why are you giving me problems that are too hard to handle?!?” he whispered at himself.

“Junhyung-ah… are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“No, I’m not.” He replied honestly.

“Are you fighting with Eunmi again?” I asked putting my hands on his shoulder.

“No, I won’t ever do that.” He said and stormed out of the restroom.