Meeting his parents

Crush At First Sight

 

A few days later… (Saturday)

 

You are now in front of Hyunseung’s house. He still haven’t returned there and now you’re going to convince his parents that Hyunseung is really a great guy, and that they should accept him as their own son.

 

You knocked on their door, and you properly arranged your clothes, so that you will look good at the eyes of Hyunseung’s parents.

 

The moment that the door opened, you became nervous.

 

“What is it?” a young looking lady asked.

 

“Uhm… are you Hyunseung’s sister? I want to talk to Mrs. Jang.” You politely said.

 

The lady giggled.

 

“Am I that young looking? I’m Hyunseung’s mother, what do you want to talk about? Come inside.” She said.

 

I didn’t expect her to be Hyunseung’s mother. You thought.

 

“Is it okay?” you asked, hesitating to accept the invitation.

 

“Oh, come on, don’t reject my invitation.” Mrs. Jang cooed.

 

You just walked inside and you were welcomed by a man sitting on the couch.

 

“Oh dear, we have a visitor.” Mrs. Jang happily announced.

 

“What brings you here miss?” you suspected that he’s Hyunseung’s father, he’s also young looking like Mrs. Jang.

 

“Mr. Jang-“

 

“Oh don’t call me like that! It makes me feel old, just call us uncle and auntie.” Mr. Jang said.

 

“Sit honey, it’s free.” Mrs. Jang joked.

 

You obeyed and sit on the couch.

 

“Uncle… I want to ask something about Hyunseung-ssi…” you said carefully.

 

“Oh that kid? He’s too much for us to handle.” Mrs. Jang said.

 

“But, he’s not really that bad! He’s nice… really nice…” you mumbled the last two words.

 

“Excuse me miss, what’s your name? I don’t want some strangers to come inside our house.” Mr. Jang asked.

 

“Eunmi, Lee Eunmi. Uh… my parent’s name is Minah and Jaemin.” You said.

 

“Oh! Minah and Jaemin? We know them! So, you’re their child! Omo, the world really is small!” Mrs. Jang exclaimed.

 

“Are you getting along with Hyunseung? Sorry if that child is causing you trouble Eunmi-ah…” Mr. Jang apologized.

 

“Actually, to tell you the truth… he’s living with me right now…” you said looking down.

 

“Really?!” Mr. and Mrs. Jang yelled.

 

“I’m really sorry for making him live in my house!! I didn’t really know what to do when I knew that he doesn’t have anywhere to go!!” you kneeled down and apologized.

 

“No, we’re not angry. Thank you. For… letting him live in your house, do your parents know about this?” Mrs. Jang asked, helping you get up.

 

“No…” you uttered.

 

“Since you said that our child is nice, would you be nice enough to keep him there in your house? I’ll take care of your parents.” Mr. Jang said.

 

“Yes. Of course, I will. Then, I’ll be going now, thanks for listening uncle, auntie.” You bowed and left.

-----------

*short? sorreh
comment people! :3 they keep me going