Danger Ahead

Crush At First Sight

 

YOUR POV

Recess.

 

I don’t even know anything about this problem. What formula should I use? I don’t even have my calculator today.

 

I just stared at the paper Chanmi gave me.

 

Who’s Chanmi? She’s one of my classmates. But unfortunately, we’re not classmates anymore. You know the class shuffle and everything, she’s not really talented, and that’s why. She asked for help about a lesson in math, even though I don’t really like math, I gladly accepted it. I can’t refuse to her favour because she looks hopeless that time.

 

“What’s that?” Yoseob asked as he handed a juice to me.

 

Gosh, it’s so awkward for me. Wait, oh? I’m blushing. .

 

“Oh? Uh… math problem.” I said still not removing my eyes from the paper, so he can’t see me blushing.

 

“Thanks by the way.” I added.

 

“I saw that girl when she handed you the paper, I can help you with that.” Yoseob snatched the paper from me.

 

“Let’s go to the library.” He said pulling me.

 

“Seobbie! I need help in-“ Junhyung stopped when he saw me.

 

“Sorry, wrong timing.” He added and started walking away.

 

“Go. It’s okay. I can answer this by myself. He needs help right? I’m fine.” I smiled and walked to the direction of the library. I even heard Yoseob’s footsteps.

 

But, just a few steps away; I was stopped by Sora and her friends. I started familiarizing their faces and I noticed Chanmi.

 

Chanmi? Why is she with Sora?

 

I crumpled the paper on my hand and glared at her. She just smirked.

 

Sora took one step towards me.

 

“How sad. You’re all alone.” She said in an insulting tone.

 

I stepped back, nervous of what she might do to me. I realized that there’s only 6 people in that hallway, me, Sora, and her four other friends.

 

“Girls, get her.” Sora commanded.

 

My foot moved by itself and ran fast as it can just to escape. When I ran into an intersection, a hand from the girl’s restroom grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside.

--------------------

Gikwang pulled you into one of the cubicle and followed you inside. The door made a loud noise when it closed and it caught the attention of Sora.

 

“Inside the girl’s restroom!” Sora yelled.

 

You can’t move freely because the cubicle is obviously for one person only, and Gikwang is with you.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here with you…” he whispered softly when he noticed that you’re whole body is shaking due to the pressure of Sora.

 

His hot breath touched your neck, giving you goosebumps and making you shiver more.

 

Footsteps can be heard inside the restroom. Gikwang hugged you tightly, trying to remove the fright within you.

 

“Oh, looks like someone forgot to tie their shoelace~” Sora cooed.

 

You can hear the pail as it bump to each cubicle as if the holder is really weak.

 

“Go wash her up.” Sora ordered.

 

Splash

 

A pail of water was thrown inside the cubicle you and Gikwang were in.

 

“Hey, get out of there! You’re flooding the comfort room!” looks like it’s Mr. Kim.

 

“Oh, sorry.” The girls said and one of them let go of the pail. They were about to go but a girl said

 

“Wait, Sora-ssi, can I have your phone?”

 

“Here.”

 

You looked up the cubicle and a flash welcomed you.

 

“Hurry!” Mr. Kim yelled.

 

They quickly run and Mr. Kim closed the door, mumbling something about calling Tim, the school janitor.

 

“Already gone?” Gikwang asked.

 

“Yes but… how about you? You’re fully wet. I’m so sorry Kwangie.” You said as you two walked out of the cubicle.

 

“I should be the one to say sorry, I didn’t tie my shoelace properly.” Gikwang apologized and pouted like a child.

 

“Are you okay? Did you get wet or something? Are you hurt? Where?” he asked worriedly, changing the topic.

 

“Stop that Gikwang. You’re making me guilty. You might catch a cold. You should dry up.” You said as your eyes travelled through his body.

 

He still has his shirt on but he is soaking wet, his well developed abs can be clearly seen.

 

“Can you turn around? I-I need to remove my shirt.” Gikwang asked.

 

Without words, you quickly turned around, blushing.

 

“Uhm… I don’t have extra clothes…” Gikwang said.

 

“What? Oh, here… that’s my favourite jacket so don’t let it get stained. You can use my handkerchief, I don’t have any towel so maybe than can help to absorb the water.” You said still not turning around.

 

Silence surrounded the restroom.

 

After a few minutes, Gikwang said

 

“You can turn around now, I’m already finished.”

 

You peeked at him and your jaw dropped. Your jacket perfectly fit on him, plus, he looked ing good wearing it.

 

“Y-You can have that jacket… it looks like you’re the real owner of it. You look good with it…” you said out of breath.

 

“Huh? Isn’t this your favourite jacket?” Gikwang asked, dumbfounded.

 

“No, really, keep it, a remembrance for saving me today…” you said still not removing your eyes off of your jacket.

 

“Mr. Kim said that he’s going to call Tim, so let’s get out of here before he think that we’re doing something bad.” Gikwang suggested.

 

Just then, the bell rang.

SORA’S POV

“Why did Mr. Kim appear? He ripped off our fun.” Sora said.

 

“Yah, look at this.” Aya, Sora’s friend, nudged her as she hand Sora her phone.

 

The other girls looked curiously at Sora’s phone and gasped.

 

“Isn’t that Gikwang oppa?” Chanmi asked.

 

“How did you even know? All I can see is a guy’s back.” Sora asked back, looking at Chanmi.

 

“I like him, and I should know each detail about him.” Chanmi confidently said.

 

“So, if that’s the case, what is he doing with that ?” Minji asked.

 

“Maybe he likes her.” Sunmi said.

 

“No way.” Chanmi raised an eyebrow.

 

“It’s not impossible.” Sora said.

 

“But, Doojoon oppa don’t like her right?” Minji asked.

 

“Yes, because apparently, he already have a girlfriend.” Chanmi declared.

 

“What? Why didn’t I know this?” Minji asked again.

 

“I already told you that, you’re just not ready to accept it.” Aya said.

 

“Well, I’ll never be ready to accept it. Never.” Minji glared at your picture in Sora’s phone.

 

“Who is this lucky girl?” Sunmi asked.

 

“That ’s bestfriend.” Aya replied.

 

“She knows how to pick friends huh.” Sora said.

 

Just then, the bell rang.

JUNHYUNG’S POV

Why are they together? Oh why am I asking that. It’s already obvious. They like each other, no wonder one day Eunmi will break up with Hyunseung and she’ll run towards Yoseob and-

 

“Yo, Junnie! What’s the problem? You want help with what?” Yoseob cut off my thought.

 

“Why are you here? Aren’t you with…?”

 

“Eunmi?” Yoseob continued.

 

“She said that I should go here and help you. So, what’s the problem?” Yoseob added.

 

“She said that? Where is she now?” I asked him.

 

“In my heart.” Yoseob joked.

 

“Don’t with me Yoseob.” I glared at him.

 

“I’m not ing with you, Junnie!!” Yoseob giggled.

 

“Why is this happening to me??” I yelled helplessly.

 

“It’s because Eunmi hates you.”

 

What Yoseob said is right. God is punishing me for not helping my bestfriend. Now, I’m suffering with the guilt.

 

“I… need help in this…” I mumbled.

 

“With what?” Yoseob asked.

 

“With knowing where Eunmi is.” I replied wisely and smirked.

 

“If you didn’t tell me… I might as well tell her…”

 

“Tell her what? You didn’t even have the gut to talk with her.” Yoseob cut me off.

 

“What happened to the two of you, huh?” Yoseob asked me.

 

“Just a little misunderstanding.” I replied.

 

“And?” he urged me to continue.

 

“She… I… I knew about the truth… about her and Hyunseung… I confronted her… she asked help from me… I… I didn’t help her… she got mad, saying I don’t care for her, so are Riyoung and the other people around her… but… I just want her to learn from her mistake… I didn’t mean to leave her alone… that’s why I want to apologize…” I said looking down.

 

“Yeah you should. And I won’t help you with that. Like Eunmi, you should also learn from your mistake in not helping her. Goodluck Junnie.” Yoseob said and he walked away.

----

*still no comments. i don't like silent readers yo :/
well, is it bad? i think so