Help Me

Crush At First Sight

YOUR POV

I still can’t forget the cute guy the other day. Maybe he thinks I’m weird.

Oh! It’s him!

I quickly hid beside a trash can so that he won’t notice me.

“Eunmi! Why are you hiding beside the trash can?!” Riyoung, one of my best friends, yelled.

Riyoung, not now.

Some of the students, including him looked at me.

“Oh nothing, I’m just inspecting if the students throw their garbage properly.” I said it loudly so all of them can hear my reason.

“You didn’t even win on the election, and you’re still wasting your time on that?” She said loudly, again.

“I can dream, can I?” I replied.

“Ri, you shouldn’t shout out like that! I’m hiding!” I whispered angrily at her. She just smiled and gives me an ‘i-don’t-know-what-you-mean’ look. I just rolled my eyes at her.

“So who’s the unlucky guy?” Riyoung asked.

“What do you mean unlucky??” I asked back.

She looked at me with her piercing eyes and said

“Don’t ever answer me with a question.”

I shivered.

“O-okay. I don’t even know the guy’s name so… I don’t know what to call him.” I said cautiously.

“WHAT?? EUNMI!! What kind of a girl are you?? You should know his name!!” Riyoung exclaimed while shaking me.

Then I gave her a ‘help-me’ look.

“I won’t even waste my time in helping you.” She said coldly and turned around away from me.

“Please?” I begged forcing my eyes to cry.

“No. And that’s final. You should put YOUR OWN EFFORT. And you’re not gonna get any help from me.” She said not even looking at my way.

“Okay…” I just uttered.

With that, she started walking away from me.