World War III? Tch.

Crush At First Sight

 

RIYOUNG’S POV

“Babe! How was your sleep? Did you eat enough amount of food?” Doojoon asked as he locked his arms to mine.

 

“I had a dream about you! Uh… it’s actually about us, we’re already married and our child’s name is Nichan. She’s a girl and she’s so cute! Her face looks familiar though.” I squealed excitedly.

 

“Really? That’s nice but… we’re still young for that my princess.” He said.

 

“I know that. But, isn’t it nice to have you as my husband?” I said hugging him.

 

“Yes… of course…” his face expression became worried.

 

What’s so bad with a future like that?

 

“Hey! Isn’t that Eunmi and Hyunseung? Oh they’re such a cute couple! Oh my gosh what happened to Hyunseung?” eyeing Hyunseung’s bandages. I think I overacted because the students are now staring or even glaring at me.

 

“Didn’t you know? He got into an accident.” My prince said.

 

YOUR POV

 

“Eunmi-ah!” Riyoung yelled as she approached me.

 

No. I still haven’t get over what happened yesterday. I don’t want to talk to her.

 

“Hyunseung-ssi, Riyoung-ssi, can I excuse Eunmi for a while?” Dongwoon asked, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the library.

 

“Thank you.” I said bowing my head slightly.

 

“Well, yesterday you told me that you hate ‘them’. I don’t particularly know who are those ‘them’ but when I see you become tensed when she approached you, I know you’re not ready to talk to her.” Dongwoon whispered because the librarian might kick us out of the library if we made a noise.

 

“Thank you again. You really know me.” I smiled.

 

“You look prettiest when you smile. You look pretty in any expressions, since I always see you since 3 years ago, but I hope you’ll never cry like what you did yesterday. It hurts me to see you crying.” Dongwoon moved a little finding a comfortable position and he cleared his throat.

 

“Eunmi… since the first day we’ve been classmates… I-“

 

“Woonie!” Gikwang cut off Dongwoon.

 

“Sshh!!” the librarian widened her eyes at Gikwang.

 

“Sorry.” Gikwang mumbled.

 

“Why do you always show up at the best time?!” Dongwoon whispered at Gikwang, emphasizing the word ‘best’.

 

Just then, the bell rang.

 

RIYOUNG’S POV

 

“Hyunseung-ssi, take good care of Eunmi okay? Break her heart and I’ll break your face.” I threatened Hyunseung.

 

He nodded.

 

“So, how’s your body? Feeling good?” Doojoon asked Hyunseung.

 

“I felt even better because Eunmi visited me.” Hyunseung said proudly.

 

“She went at your house?” Doojoon shouted.

 

Okay, I’m feeling out of place…

 

“No, my parents won’t let me in inside our house.” Hyunseung said but he looks like he doesn’t care.

 

“So, where did you sleep last night? On the streets?” I asked jokingly.

 

“No, I slept at my girlfriend’s house.” Hyunseung said proudly than ever.

 

“WHAT??” Doojoon and I said in unison.

 

“Are you out of your mind? If Eunmi’s parents found out that a guy is living with her, prepare for a World War III.” I whispered at Hyunseung, but that doesn’t seem to scare him.

 

“Well, if nobody tells them then we’re safe.” Hyunseung said coolly.

-------

*this is a short update but the next chapter will be long!! ^^ i'm sure about that.
-no comments? why? is it bad?