Boyfriend

Behind Closed Doors

 

"We can see you." he said in a singsongy voice. I heard him say "we" and I knew all of them were there. The lights suddenly . I turned slowly to look at them. Jonghyun was closest to me. 
 
"Umm... Taemin, why are you sweaty...and out of breath...and covered in those?" he gestured at my neck. I looked in the mirror. My lips were scarlet red and I was covered in hickeys. My shoulders, neck and collarbone were all red. Oh god. I am going to die. 
 
"What exactly were you doing tonight?" Minho said trying not to laugh.
 
"I can see why it took you so long to get home." Jonghyun said not even holding back his laughter. 
 
"First of all, I didn't sleep with anyone. Second of all, you're just mad that a 17 years old is getting some and you're not. Third of all, shut the hell up", I said angrily. At that I stormed out of the living room and into my room and slammed the door. I locked it and Minho and Jonghyun both yelled, "Hey! We have to sleep in there too." 
I yelled back, "Not tonight! Maybe you should have thought about that before being so immature." I laid in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I wasn't going to let those idiots ruin my mood. I thought about Yunho's lips, his arms, his hands, his heartbeat. I heard the door open. 
 
"Go away!" I yelled. 
 
"It's me." I recognized Key's voice.
 
"Oh, sorry. Hi."
 
"So, who's the lucky girl?" Key said raising an eyebrow. I thought for a second on whether I should tell him. Key is trustworthy. I decided to tell him everything. I was my decision to keep it a secret anyway. 
 
"Can I tell you a secret?"
 
"Of course. Don't you always tell me stuff?" I shrugged.
 
"It wasn't a girl."
 
"I figured. I mean what girl would attack her boyfriend's neck like that." I blushed.
 
"So who's the lucky guy?" I paused. "Come on, what are you hesitating for now? How about I tell you a secret in exchange for you telling me his name." I thought for a second.
 
"Yunho."
 
"I know what?"
 
"Not 'you know'. My boyfriend, I guess, is Yunho. TVXQ."
 
"Oh. Okay. Isn't he a little older than you?"
 
"Yeah. I guess but I like him a lot and I know he likes me." he paused. 
 
"Okay. As long as you like him I'm happy for you. And I'm glad that you trusted me enough to I guess come out to me."
 
"Oh true. I never really thought of it that way. I guess no one knows I'm gay. I think I've known it for awhile though. I never really gave it much thought. It was just like 'that guy is hot' and then that was all I needed to say to myself. Anyway, what is your secret?"
 
"So, I'm dating someone also." I raise my eyebrows intrigued. "He's a guy." 
 
"I kind of figured." I said.
 
"I'm sure everyone does. I just don't think they will say it out loud." I laughed.
 
"Sooo... who is it? Is it someone I know?"
 
"Yes but I think he's the last person you'd ever think of."
 
"Lee Joon hyung?"
 
"Oh that's a good guess. I don't get along with him that well but I fake it most of the time."
 
"Really? Why?"
 
"It's kind of related to this."
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"Oh gosh. Hold on." Key walked to the door. "Wait here." I stared at the floor and waited for a few seconds and then I heard the door opening again. I looked up to see Key pulling Onew into the room by his arm. 
 
"What's Onew doing here?"
 
"Well that's not very nice." Onew said pouting.
 
"Stop pouting." Key said poking his cheek.
 
"Soooo???" I said confused. Key grabbed Onew's hand and pulled him over to me.
 
"Taemin, my boyfriend. My boyfriend, Taemin." Key said as he gestured between Onew and me.