4/5

Behind Closed Doors

 

I have to say that we all looked pretty good. We dressed up but not too much. Yunho looked not though, as usual. He wore sunglasses on the way there and he knows how much I loved it when he wears sunglasses. We nearly got attacked by a mob of fan girls but Yunho somehow saved the day. He was very quiet during the walk there but I didn't think much of it. When we reached the restaurant, we were escorted to a private room in the back near the kitchen. I could smell the burgers and American deliciousness. I decided on American food because that's where we started dating technically. We ate great food and talked and it was perfect. Everything I dreamed of. The real action happened when we got home. Or to the TVXQ dorm. As soon as we got snide, Yunho didn't waist any time. He pulled off his tie and let it hang loose around his neck as he pushed me up against the door. I held the ends of his tie as our lips collided. He took it slow as he let his tongue explore my mouth. He ran his fingers through my hair and then moved his hands down to my waist, gripping my hips for dear life. The smell of his cologne was everywhere in the air as I ed his shirt slowly. He started to attack my neck with the same precision he used last time. He just loves those collarbones. He stopped for a second and looked ATMs. He picked me up and walked towards the kitchen and placed me down on top of the counter. He resumed leaving his mark all over me. At first I stared up at the ceiling, letting my head fall back until I turned my head and saw something I was not expecting.
 
"Minho?" I said tentatively. Yunho didn't even look up as he co to used working on my sweet spot, right below my ear. I moaned even though I tried my best to restrain myself. 
 
"Changmin?" I said, trying to get their attention. Now I was sure it was them. At that word, Yunho finally looked up. 
 
"Minho! Changmin!" Yunho yelled. They finally looked up from their position on the couch. Minho cursed. 
 
"When exactly did this happen?" I said, as I gestured between the two of them.
 
"I don't know, two or three weeks ago I guess." Changmin answered.
 
"What are you doing?" Minho said, referencing Yunho's half open shirt, loose hanging tie, his body between my legs on the counter and my disheveled hair. 
 
"It's what it looks like." Yunho said. I think he was a little angry that we were interrupted. Yunho moved away from me and he stood in a corner on the other side of the kitchen. 
 
"Wow this means the 4/5 of SHINee is gay." I said thinking about Key and Onew.
 
"4/5?! Who are the other two?" Minho said loudly.
 
"Take a guess."
 
"Well, obviously Key. Is it Jonghyun?" 
 
"You'll have to see for yourself."
 
"Really? You get me interested and then you don't tell me."
 
"You know what. We need to talk to Key." I grab Minho's hand and start pulling him towards the door. I see Yunho standing near the kitchen counter looking glum and walk back over to him.
 
"I'm sorry that I have end tonight early. I'll see you tomorrow?" I said looking up at him looking as cute as I could. He smiled faintly and nodded. I kissed him but it seemed different this time. I looked him in the eyes and he looked sad even. 
 
"Night." he said with a small smile.
 
"Night."