5 out of 5

Behind Closed Doors

 

Third person POV
 
 Nealy a year later, it was the beginning of September and things were still great between Yunho and Taemin, Onew and Key and Changmin and Minho. By now, Kai and Taemin had been able to hang out more as Exo-K was becoming more popular. Taemin, since they were best friends, told Kai about him and Yunho.
 
"I'm gay, Kai."
 
"Okay." Kai replied.
 
"What do you mean by 'okay'?" Taemin said.
 
"I mean that it doesn't change the way I feel about you." Kai said. He paused. Taemin started to get nervous.
 
 "You're still my best friend." Kai added.
 
"Good." Taemin said smiling, the anxiety slipping into the back of his mind.
 
"But I have one question? You don't have to answer."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Well you see, everyone though Key was gay in SHINee. Is that like true?"
 
"Who is everyone?"
 
"Anyone who's seen him dance a girl group dance. I mean not that they think that being gay is a bad thing. A lot of the guys quite enjoy Key's dancing. Especially when he danced Because of You. Or Madonna. God, that was hot."
 
"Wait, are you one of the guys that enjoyed it?" Taemin asked eyes wide.
 
"Haven't we established this? I though I told you hat I was gay a long time ago."
 
"Not that I know of."
 
"Oh. Well, yeah. I am. Do you have Key's number by the way?" Kai said. Taemin gave him the really? look.
 
"He's taken."
 
"I was kidding anyway. I mean he's hot but I had somebody else in mind." Kai smiled. Taemin smiled back to Kai's surprise.
 
"I'm hungry." Taemin announced.
 
"Do you...wanna go get something to eat?" Kai asked hesitantly.
 
"No, I want to sit here and starve." Taemin said sarcastically.
 
"Oh." Kai said not registering Taemin's joke.
 
"Let's go." Taemin grabbed his arm and pulled him out the door. 
 
-After they ate- 
 
"Do you wanna come hang out at our dorm? I think the other guys have schedule so the Xbox is free." Kai said.
 
"Sure." Taemin said. They drove over to the EXO-K dorm just listening to the radio. They walked up the stairs in silence as well until they got to the door and saw that it was cracked open. 
 
"Oh gosh, did one of the guys leave it open? One of them is probably home then. Let's pray it was Baekhyun because he doesn't play video games. Let's hope it wasn't a break-in though first of all." Kai whispered. "Follow me." Kai walked in first and Taemin followed behind him. When they walked in they saw two guys making out. We couldn't tell who they were since for some reason they were wearing hoodies. One was sitting on the counter and the other had his arms wrapped around his waist. 
 
"What the hell?! Who the hell breaks into somebody's house to make out?!" Kai yelled.
 
The two guys broke away from each other and stared at Kai and Taemin. Taemin's heart dropped when he saw who they were. 
 
"Jonghyun!" Taemin said at the same time that Kai said, "Baekhyun!"
 
"Oh god, oh god, oh god." Taemin said running his fingers through his hair.
 
"Why are you guys wearing hoods?" Kai asked still in shock.
 
"It was raining when we got here." Baekhyun said.
 
"And you left the door open! What were you guys too to close the damn door?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Kai yelled.
 
"Jonghyun we have to go home. Now." Taemin said.
 
"Why?" Jonghyun said.
 
"Now!" Taemin yelled. Jonghyun kissed Baekhyun quickly.
 
"I love you." Jonghyun said. 
 
"Love you too." Baekhyun said as Taemin dragged Jonghyun out the door. 
 
When Taemin and Jonghyun were outside of the building, Jonghyun spoke up.
 
"Why are you angry at me?" Jonghyun asked. "Is it because I'm gay? 'Cause I thought that was pretty darn obvious."
 
"No. It's not about that. Just I'll explain when we get home." Taemin said. When they arrived at the dorm, Onew, Key and Minho were watching a movie, Taemin walked in to the room and turned off the TV.
 
"The hell?" Minho said. Onew was half asleep so he didn't are.
 
"It wasn't that good of a movie anyway." Key said.
 
"Guys, we have a problem."
 
"What?"
 
"Jonghyun's gay."
 
"Oh god. I feared this day would come. You found the fanfiction didn't you?" Key said. "I told you not to touch my computer and then you go and do it. Oh god." 
 
"I know." Taemin replied looking down.
 
"First of all, I didn't go on your computer. I've been gay for a long time. Second of all, why is that a problem?" Jonghyun said confusedly.
 
"Gosh this boy doesn't understand what's right in front of him sometimes." Key said and then he went and kissed Onew. Onew was definitely awake now.
 
"Oh so you're dating Onew. Congrats. I always knew. Onkey ninjas." Jonghyun said smiling.
 
"So you did read my fanfiction?!" Key said angrily.
 
"Oops. Yeah I took a look. So what? That doesn't change that I've still been gay for a long time. Can someone just tell me the problem?!"
 
"The problem is that Taemin is dating Yunho, Minho is dating Changmin, I am dating Onew and you are dating-...! Wait who are you dating?"
 
"Baekhyun. Cute, right?" Taemin said.
 
"So cute." Key said and pouted. 
 
"Ohhh..." Minho said.
 
"Please don't tell me you're as slow as this one." Taemin said as he pointed to Key.
 
"Uhhh..." Minho said.
 
"I can't believe I used to like this fool." Taemin said rolling his eyes.
 
"What's gonna happen if people find out?" Minho asked.
 
"Find out what?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
Key looked up at the ceiling. "Lord, give me the restraint not to smack this man senseless. I mean, what sense does he have to lose? Let him keep the little he has."
 
"Translation: we're talking about if people find out that we're all gay. SHINee is gay. All of us. 5 out of 5."
 
"Oh. ." Jonghyun said.
 
" would have been right like 20 minutes ago." Key said. 
 
"Guys, calm down." Onew said standing up.
 
"It's nice to see you finally contributing to the conversation." Key said. 
 
"Just sit, babe." Onew said.
 
"Why?" Key said.
 
"Sit!" Onew yelled. Key sat down slowly biting his lip to hide his slight amusement at Onew yelling at him. It only happened rarely but when it did it was hot and Key couldn't jump his bones in this situation so he forced himself to let his kindling arousal subside. 
 
"No one needs to find out about this. We just need to be more careful. I think hat we should all take some time to think about this on our own. Sleep on it a little. Talk to our significant others and reassess the situation tomorrow. Yelling at each is not going to help. We're making it seem as though we have a problem with all of us being gay when we don't. I think it's kind of interesting. We have so much in common and I think this will bring us closer. We're reacting to this in the same way that we fear other people will react to this. People in SME. And we never know. Maybe they're reaction won't be so bad. So let's all take a chill pill. Why don't we get a movie or a board game, chill out together and then eat dinner and then after dinner we can all call boyfriends and have independent thought and everything will be fine. Okay?" Onew said in the most leader-like tone he could find when he was so tired.
 
"I love you." Key said staring at him eyes wide. 
 
"Me too." Jonghyun said. Key gave him a look.
 
"Me three." Minho said.
 
"Me four." Taemin said. 
 
"Group hug!" Jonghyun said. Everyone gave him a look. Jonghyun stood with his arms wide. "Come one, guys. Bring it in." he said as he signaled for them to come. Key sighed and went over to him and everyone else joined. They hugged for minute and then let go of each other laughing. 
 
"You're so stupid." Key said.
 
"I love you too." Jonghyun said.