Icy Hot

Behind Closed Doors

 

 
After almost ten minutes of just holding each other, Yunho looked down at Taemin. 
 
"What are you thinking about?" Yunho asked.
 
"Us." Taemin said with a concentrated look plastered to his face.
 
"Taemin, I'm so sorry for what I did. As soon as Changmin ended it with Minho I felt alone and as the leader I already have so much pressure on me." Taemin smiled at the older man.
 
"I get it."
 
"I couldn't let down the group and jeopardize their reputations just because I was in love." 
 
"It's never 'just' being in love. Love is a big deal. I would know."
 
"I know that now and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting you and for not getting my priorities straight."
 
"It's okay." Taemin said and began tracing Yunho's face with his finger. He thought about what things would be like now. 
 
"Let's go out today." Yunho said suddenly.
 
"Me and you?" Taemin replied.
 
"No. You and Changmin." Yunho said sarcastically.
 
"Okay. I better wear those ripped up pants. I bet he'd love to take those off of me."
 
"I was being sarcastic. And those pants are reserved for me."
 
"I hadn't noticed." Taemin said sarcastically.
 
"You know, would you ever go out with Changmin?"
 
"Who wouldn't?" 
 
"Wrong answer."
 
"Who said there was a correct one?"
 
"I did. Anyway so, yeah, let's go somewhere."
 
"Fine. Oh and by the way, while you were in China I 'broke it off with Minho' so when you are to my house yesterday you were being idiot because if you had looked at the article right below it you would have known that."
 
"Well if I had looked at the article right below it, this might not have happened."
 
"You wouldn't have been jealous if you knew I was single again. What kind of stupidity is that?"
 
"That's not what I meant. Stop resisting this. Relax. You're only stressing yourself out." Yunho said.
 
"Get up. Put on your pants and go borrow a shirt from Onew or Minho." Yunho got up and started putting on pants.
 
"Why?" he asked.
 
"Because, I'm all right with us going out and showing the world our love but i don't want them to think that we just sleep around. If you go out there in the same clothes you had on yesterday, you'll be doing the walk of shame for every kpop news site out there. I don't need those headlines also." Yunho gave him a weird look. "Go." Yunho went to open the door but when he opened it he was immediately met with a shirt to the face. It was Minho with one of his bigger t-shirts. 
 
"Hope you had fun ravishing my ex." Minho said jokingly with a smirk.
 
"I did. Thanks for the shirt." 
 
"You're welcome. Hurt him and you die." Minho said seriously. Yunho gave him a disbelieving look.
 
"I'm not kidding. I'll send Tao on your . He knows a thing or two about how to make people die. You're lucky I didn't send him the first time." Yunho out his hands up in surrender. Minho then excused himself. Yunho now had the shirt on and it hugged his body well. He walked back over to the bed where Taemin was laying. 
 
"God, I love your chest." Taemin said placing his hands on Yunho's pecs then letting his hands roam the rest of his upper body. Once he was satisfied he pushed him away. 
 
"Okay. You can go now."
 
"Getting rid of me so quickly huh? Okay. I'll be back in a few hours." He kissed Taemin quickly. "I love you, Taemin."
 
"I love you too." Taemin said with a smile and sigh of relief. With that Yunho left. Once he heard the door close he called for Minho.
 
"MINHO!!" Taemin yelled.
 
"What's up?" Minho said from the doorway.
 
"Come carry me to the bathroom." Taemin said quietly with a blush.
 
"Aren't you still ?" Minho said.
 
"And? If my ness is such a problem then carry me in the blanket." 
 
"Fine." Minho said. He walked over and picked up Taemin, blanket and all and headed for the bathroom. Taemin was thankful for once that the large bathtub they never use would finally come to use. After Minho, left him in the bathroom, he made his way to the tub and began to wash up. This process happened not without many grunts and hisses from pain. After about 5 minutes of this, Key knocked on the door and let himself in. He sat down on the floor next to the tub and looked at Taemin.
 
"Are you sure you're okay?" Key said with a soft smile.
 
"Kind of. It just hurts a lot." Taemin said.
 
"Do you want me to help you? I always like help from Onew when I'm too sore. Why isn't Yunho here?"
 
"I didn't want to tell him that I was in pain since I'm still kinda sorta pretending I'm mad at him since I spent most of our time together shouting out how terrible he is in bed."
 
"Angry . I get it. Okay. Come on. Let's finish up here."
 
Key helped him finish washing up and then helped him limp his way or of the bathroom back into his room. Once Taemin put on his undergarments, Key came with his handy dandy morning after kit, which was equipped with icy hot and ice packs and stuff like that. He rubbed some icy hot on Taemin's thighs and then left the room. Key came back in with a bucket of hot water filled with wash cloths. He placed them on Taemin's back and gave him a massage. Taemin was so thankful to Key in that moment that he thought he would cry. He was so glad that he had a person who would do that in such an awkward situation. Onew walked in and just stood in the doorway. Key continued massaging Taemin's back. Taemin saw Onew's stare and suddenly realized the intimacy of the situation with Key straddling his back and rocking over him over and over as he dug his hands into Taemin's shoulder blades. 
 
"What's up, babe?" Key asked casually.
 
"Well, I can't remember now. I'll just come back later." Onew said before closing the door and leaving.
 
"Don't worry. He's not mad. He's probably by it. I don't know why but I think he likes the idea of two bottoms getting it on. I think he thinks of it in the same way that straight guys think of lesbians." Key said shrugging. 
 
"Mm..." Taemin confirmed.