9 : The audition

Dreams

Yoseob hurriedly opened Yonghwa's room's door and ran inside. Deliberately making noises, trying to get Yonghwa to wake up.

"..Alright alright i'm awake already!" Yonghwa said, appearing from under his blanket.

"Come on, go get wash up! I'll go to the kitchen to make some breakfast." Yoseob said to Yonghwa excitedly.

This is it, Yonghwa thought.

Yoseob rushed downstairs and heads to the kitchen.

"Morning!" Lizzy said to Yoseob, greeting him.

Apparently Lizzy woke up earlier then both Yoseob and Yonghwa.

"Morning. Your making breakfast?" Yoseob asked, looking around with curiousity.

"Yeah, i made some for you guys too." Lizzy replied with a cheeky face.

"Al-right! Thanks alot." Yoseob exclaimed.

After awhile Yonghwa got all dressed up and headed to the kitchen for his breakfast.

"Morning!" Lizzy greeted him.

"Oh..morning." Yonghwa greets back and get seated down to have his breakfast.

"Hyung, faster. Let's go get our number first." Yoseob said, hurrying Yonghwa.

"Okay okay.." Yonghwa replied.

Lizzy asked "Where are you guys going?"

"Oh, we're attending this audition for Music High." Yoseob explained.

"Music High huh? Cool!" Lizzy said.

"Wish you guys luck." Lizzy continued, giving them a thumbs up.

"Alright we're going off now Lizzy!" Yonghwa said hastily and gestured Yoseob to walk faster.

"See ya!" Yoseob said to Lizzy.

"Bye oppa!" Lizzy replied.

---

"Come on guys, hurry up! It's twenty more minutes before the opening!" The teacher in-charge of the audition's opening performance shouted.

Junsu was all geared up with his shining clothes all that's left is to get his make-up done.

Jess, who is a "fan" of Junsu was getting ready for the performance too. She was lucky to have been able to partner up with Junsu for a small portion of the performance.

Jess scanned around the backstage for Junsu, "Oh, there he is." she said silently to herself.

Jess checked her attire one more time in the mirror before making her way towards Junsu.

"Hello Junsu!" Jess said, in a seductive way.

"Err...Hi?" Junsu replied nonchalantly.

"So...i hope that we'll be a great team later on on-stage." Jess continued, bend on trying to get Junsu's attention.

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever." Junsu replied annoyed, heading off to the make-up room to get his make-up done.

Jess stomped her feet as she look upon Junsu's back as he walks away, "Damn it."

-

"Ladies and Gentlemen, i hereby welcome each and everyone of you to Music High. Before we allow the audition to start. Please, enjoy a short performances putted up by our students." The teacher in-charge speaks fluently on-stage.

A few minutes later, the performance started.

---

"Luckily we got our number already." Yoseob said to Yonghwa happily.

"Yeah, did you see how much people were lining up to get a number just now?" Yonghwa said, pleased that they got up earlier to queue.

"So...i got #144 and you got #145." Yoseob said, double-checking the number again.

"Yup. I think i'm going to get into a better class then yours." Yonghwa said firmly.

"Why is that so?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"Cause #144 has two fours in it. It's more unlucky then my number. I only got one four in it." Yonghwa explained.

"...That was...lame." Yoseob replied.

-

Junsu is finishing up his solo part, now it's time for the ending performance with the whole of the dancers.

After finishing up the performance, Junsu rushed off back home to attend a dinner.

"The audition would start in five minutes, once your number is called, please enter the room." The voice boomed from the speakers.

Yonghwa and Yoseob waited for their turn.

"Hey-y man. What if we don't get in?" Yoseob asked nervously.

"They're going to get fifty students! We would get in, for sure." Yonghwa tried to calm Yoseob down, but he himself feels that his palm is getting sweaty. He too, is nervous.

Time passes by quickly....

[#139]

Yoseob tried to hide his nervousness by looking else where.

[#143]

"Dude, it's your turn next." Yonghwa punch Yoseob on his shoulders.

"Yeah yeah i know. Damn, i wasn't expecting this." Yoseob said.

"Expect what?" Yonghwa asked.

"This nervousness is taking control of me. God!" Yoseob tells Yonghwa.

"Yeah i guess, i'm hella nervous too." Yonghwa agreed.

"But you know what? I feel this adrenaline flowing inside of me too. I can't wait to sing!" Yoseob continued.

[#144]

"Go go go! It's your turn. FIGHTING!" Yonghwa cheers for Yoseob.

After awhile, Yoseob came out from the door, he ran towards Yonghwa to cheer for him before his number gets called.

"So how did you fare?" Yonghwa asked.

"I don't know, anyways i did my best." Yoseob replied.

[#145]

"FIGHTING HYUNG!" Yoseob shouted to Yonghwa as Yonghwa enters the audition room.

Yoseob prayed silently for his hyung in there. After a short while. Yonghwa came out, he looked around for Yoseob but he couldn't find him.

"Where the hell?" Yonghwa thought.

Yonghwa spotted Yoseob running towards him.

"Where did you go?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ah...getting some drinks, my nervousness got me really thirsty. Here i got one for you too." Yoseob said, passing one can of drinks to Yonghwa.

"Thanks, let's head home then."

To Be Continued….

*Note, Yeah i know Yongseo fans are anxious to see Yonghwa and Seohyun meet.

It's getting there, that's all i'll say :) This is just a chapter to link the storylines up.

So enjoy nonetheless!