13 : CONCERT

Dreams

"Hah, i see." Junsu said to Yonghwa after listening to Yonghwa's story.

"What was that 'Hah' for?" Yonghwa asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, it's just kind of cool that you could run out of your house like that." Junsu said, laughing alittle at Yonghwa.

"Shut up." Yonghwa replied.

"Oh yeah, you...." Yonghwa looks up and down Junsu.

"W-what?" Junsu asked.

"You like that...Tiffany girl?" Yonghwa asked softly.

"No man!" Then explained why he's looking after her.

"Hah." Yonghwa snorted at Junsu.

"I got to go, class's starting soon." Yonghwa continued, then rushing off.

"See you around." Junsu shouted to him then walks to his class.

-

Yonghwa reaches his class and heads to his seat. The teacher went into the class shortly after Yonghwa sits down.

Yonghwa tapped on Seohyun's shoulders then said "Hey i didn't mean it the other time, the whole box thing."

Seohyun whispers back "The teacher is here. Shh."

"Opps, okay." Yonghwa whispers back.

"Morning class." The teacher started.

"Some students were spreading news about a second round of selection. THAT." The teacher stopped.

Then continued "That, is true."

Yonghwa looks around the class, students were gasping around.

"So what Yoseob heard was true." Yonghwa thought, not surprise.

The teacher continued, "We are going to run the second round of selection based on three things, Singing, Dancing. Lastly, your talents."

One student raise his hand up and asked "What do you mean by talents?"

The teacher answered "That meant, you can showcase your talent by playing some instruments that you learned."

Another student raises up her hand and asked "What if we didn't learned any instruments before?"

The teacher replied, "You have to work really hard on your dancing and singing to make up for that."

The teacher continued, "This year, we have high expectation for you guys. I hope you guys put in your best effort in your dancing and singing. Now, i'm putting these two papers up on the notice board. Come forward to take a look at your next lesson. Oh yes, the day of the second round of selection is just one week later."

With that, the teacher left the class.

Yonghwa sat there, he thought "Yoseob would be pacing up and down, he didn't learned instruments before. Now he'll have to work really hard on his dancing and singing."

"...."

Seohyun walks up to Yonghwa then asked "Are you not...going to take a look at your next lesson?"

"Ah..oh yeah, i'll take a look at it now." Yonghwa walks away, amused at the fact that Seohyun talked to him first this time round.

"Let's see..i need to go for vocal lessons first." Yonghwa said to Seohyun as he went back to his seat.

"Really? Me too." Seohyun replied.

"High-five." Yonghwa said holding his hand out.

"High-five." Seohyun replied, then high-fived Yonghwa awkwardly.

Yonghwa and Seohyun then head to their vocal class.

-

Yoseob took out his handphone planning to text Yonghwa.

"Hais, nvm. Let me head to class first." He thought.

He walks inside his class, "Oh!" he exclaimed.

"Yonghwa hyung!" He shouted as he saw Yonghwa sitting at the third row.

"Yo! So we're in the same class for vocals huh?" Yonghwa said, while smiling.

Yoseob noticed a girl sitting beside Yonghwa, he asked softly "Whose that girl beside you?"

"Seohyun. My classmate." Yonghwa whispered.

"Wow wow wow, made a new friend so fast?" Yoseob replied, as he nudges Yonghwa's shoulders.

"We met before over a series of event, fill you in next time." Yonghwa said, trying to explain.

"Fine, so did your teacher tell your about the second round of audition? My teacher told my class about the details already."

"Yup, my teacher did." Then Yonghwa looked at Yoseob expecting him to say something more about it.

"Hyung..why don't you teach me how to play the guitar?" Yoseob asked.

"The guitar? In one week?" Yonghwa asked.

"I guess that's impossible huh? Yoseob said, looking disappointed.

"Well, i mean that's possible. But i suggest you to work hard on dancing and singing." Yonghwa suggested to Yoseob.

Then continued "Well, i can't dance well. So i'm in trouble too."

"Let's work hard together hyung." Yoseob replied.

(You got a message)

Yoseob took out his handphone then took a look at his text.

Lizzy : Oppa! Let's go to Organic Hall tonight, there's a concert by BIGBANG today.

Yoseob : We don't even have the concert tickets.

Lizzy : I have four free tickets given from my friends.

Yoseob : WOAH! Really? But we'll have one extra ticket.

Lizzy : Get one friend of yours to go or something. See you later.

"Hyung! Let's go to BIGBANG concert today, Lizzy have four free tickets." Yoseob said, sounding excited.

"We have one extra ticket, you can call your friend OVER there to go." Said Yoseob, winking.

Yonghwa turns to face Seohyun, when he was going to ask. The teacher entered the class. Yoseob took a look at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa whispered "I'll ask later."

-

"Woohoo! Finally, vocals class over." Yoseob said jumping in joy.

Then he turned to whisper to Yonghwa "Dude, ask her."

"Oh..ya, okay." Yonghwa replied, hesitating.

Yonghwa turned to Seohyun, "So err... i was going to ask, are you free after school today?"

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa then replied, "Yes. Why do you ask?"

Yonghwa summoned all his courage and asked "Do you wanna go to the BIGBANG concert with us?"

Shy, Seohyun hesitated. Then Yoseob in the conversation "Come on! Let's go together."

"Well...o-okay then." Seohyun said.

"Yay! Lets meet at the main gate later on okay. Come on hyung let's go for your next lesson." Yoseob said

"See you later Seohyun." Yonghwa said with a broad smile.

Seohyun looked as Yonghwa and Yoseob left the class and she smiled.

-

"Hurry up you slowpoke." Yonghwa pulling Yoseob's bag.

"Give me a second, im trying to put my books inside the bag." Yoseob said.

"Why are you so nervous and..." Yoseob stopped.

"I guess you really like her." Yoseob continued.

"N-no, i'm just.. you know, we're friends." Yonghwa said, trying to explain but ended up getting tongue-tied.

"Whatever, you're looking like me when i'm with Lizzy." Yoseob said, reminiscing the times with Lizzy.

"Hah, i'm not like you. You sicko." Yonghwa said.

"Shut up, lets just hurry up or your darling would.." Before Yoseob could finish. Yonghwa elbowed him.

Finally reaching the main gate, Yonghwa and Yoseob looked around for Seohyun.

"She's over there. Come on." Yonghwa said to Yoseob.

"Hey!" Yonghwa shouted to Seohyun as he approaches her.

"Where are we heading first?" Seohyun said to both Yonghwa and Yoseob.

"Let's see. We'll go home first to meet Lizzy." Yoseob said.

Seohyun had a face full of questions, upon noticing that Yonghwa explained "Erm..we live together, Yoseob, me and..Lizzy."

Sensing that Seohyun may misunderstood. Yonghwa carried on to explain "We are just house-mates. W-we don't have anything going on between us."

Seohyun replied "I wasn't thinking anything about that."

Yonghwa felt his cheek burning red, then replied "Oh o-okay."

"Yonghwa ah!" A voice echoed from behind him.

It was Junsu, approaching them. "Hey man, i've got concert tickets to-"

"BIGBANG?" Yoseob interupted him.

"Yeah, Yeah BIGBANG. How did you know that?" Junsu asked, slightly curious.

"Well we have tickets there too." Yonghwa explained.

"Oh, i have 3 extra tickets. It would be a waste if no one's going." Junsu sighed.

"I think you can put your worries aside..." Yonghwa smiled and looked at a distance where Tiffany was approaching.

"Come on guys let's go. See you later hyung!" Yonghwa said as he winked at Junsu.

Yoseob asked "Hey Seohyun, are you always so serious?"

Yonghwa stared at Yoseob.

Yoseob said "I'm just asking.."

Seohyun replied "Yes i guess."

It was silent after that. No one talked.

Yonghwa tried breaking the silence a couple of times but he didn't know what to say.

-

"Ya Tiffany!" Junsu shouted, catching Tiffany's attention.

"What?" Tiffany asked as Junsu approaches her.

"I have these extra tickets and i don't really want to waste them...you wanna come?" Junsu asked, hesitating as he scratches his head.

"If thats how you pick up girls, you sort of fail there." Tiffany said, smiling.

"I wasn't even trying to-" Tiffany interupted Junsu and asked "Whose concert?"

"BIGBANG!" Junsu exclaimed, sounding excited.

"Okay! I'll go."  Tiffany replied.

"But we'll have 2 more extra tickets." Tiffany said, looking at the tickets in Junsu's hand.

"What a waste." Tiffany says under her breath as she looks around.

At that moment, Hyosung walks out of the school's gate with Kan.

"Hyosung!" Tiffany squeaked as she gestured Hyosung to walk over.

"Whats up!" Hyosung asked, as she approaches Junsu and Tiffany with Kan.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Hyosung and Kan. Hyosung replied "Friends hanging out!"

Kan coughed and said "We're...not friends"

"Oh come on!" Hyosung replied. From this, Tiffany can see that Hyosung has been pestering Kan.

Tiffany giggled and asked "Anyway, you two wanna come to BIGBANG concert? We have 2 extra tickets."

Hyosung's eyes widen and said "OH MY GOD OF COURSE. COME ON LETS GO NOW!"

Kan answered "I'm out." and he walks off.

Hyosung chased after him and pulls his bag and said "Huh what? You decided to come. Okay lets go!"

Junsu looked and laughed at Kan's epic face as he was pulled back by Hyosung.

"We'll go home and change before we meet at the concert venue okay?" Junsu said.

"YEAH! Come on Kan lets head home." Hyosung said, pulling Kan along.

"We're not even going the same way!" Kan sort of shouted, losing his cool to Hyosung.

Junsu and Tiffany laughed before they parted ways.

-

"We've reached." Yoseob said as he unlocks the front door.

"Welcome." Yonghwa gestured Seohyun inside the house.

"OPPA! You guys are back. Finally! I'm so excited for the concert." Lizzy said excitedly.

Upon noticing Seohyun, she said "Hello, i'm Lizzy. You are?"

"She's Seohyun, my classmate." Yonghwa introduced.

"Come on come on let's go." Yoseob said after he puts his stuffs down.

"Yeah! Let's go." Lizzy shouted, happily.

Yonghwa tried to kept his cool then said to Seohyun "Let's go."

Seohyun replied with a small smile "Okay."

With that, the four of them headed to the concert venue.

-

"Hey!" Junsu waved to Yonghwa and company as they reaches the concert venue.

"Hello!" Lizzy said, to Junsu friends who were standing behind him.

"Hi!" Tiffany replied, giving Lizzy a eye smile.

Yoseob gasped and said "Hey you're that guy!" to Kan.

"What guy?" Kan replied, sounding curious for the first time.

"I was heading home after school one day and i saw you helping a granny off the road." Yoseob said calmly.

Kan looked away like he was embarrassed and Yoseob exclaimed "THAT WAS SO COOL BY THE WAY!"

That caught Kan off guard and his eyes widen. "It's...no big deal."

Upon hearing that, Hyosung laughed and poked Kan's cheek and said "Someone's turning red!"

Everyone laughed and everyone decided to get into the concert hall first before they were late.

-

"God there's so much people here." Yoseob exclaimed when they could barely walk into the crowd.

"Come on. Squeeze through the people here, the tickets we have are for the side rows." Lizzy shouted as loud as she can to let all of them hear.

"You'll go first. Follow Yoseob closely." Yonghwa said to Seohyun.

The crowds were moving in from all directions. Yonghwa and Seohyun eventually got separated from the rest.

Yonghwa gestured Seohyun to follow him. One crazy fan pushes through and slam hard against Seohyun's shoulders. Seeing that, Yonghwa holds Seohyun hand and gestured her to walk as fast as she can to get to the side, where there's not much people.

Upon getting a breather at the side, Yonghwa could sense the awkward atmosphere. He quickly lets go of his hand and asked "Are you okay?"

Seohyun replied "I guess so, what should we do now?"

Yonghwa pulls out his phone then said "Let me call Yoseob."

Yonghwa : Hello! Can you hear me?

Yoseob : Ah, hyung. Where are you guys?

Yonghwa : We're at the side, look over to the right side. At the exit sign.

Yoseob : Wave your hand, i can't see you.

Yonghwa : I'm waving it already.

Yoseob : Okay okay, i saw you. I'm coming over.

(Hangs up)

"Yoseob's heading here." Yonghwa said to Seohyun.

He continued "You..sure your okay?"

Seohyun replied "It hurts, alittle."

Yonghwa looked at her then said "Sorry about that. That fan was probably too excited."

Seohyun asked "Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault."

"If i didn't ask you to come t-then it'll probably...not happen." Yonghwa said, looking sad.

"It's not your..." Seohyun couldn't finish her sentence.

"Thank god i found you guys. Come on come on let's go the rest are waiting for us. I was squeeze like a ant out there." Yoseob said, gesturing for Yonghwa and Seohyun to follow.

Unable to finish their conversation, Yonghwa and Seohyun quickly follows Yoseob. Walking halfway through, Seohyun turns around then says "Oppa, thank you."

Yonghwa smiled.

To Be Continued….

This is quite a long chapter. I combined 2 old chapters together and added some new scenes so yeah enjoy!