1 : A New Housemate

Dreams

 

"Jong Kook Hyung!" Yonghwa said as he greets him with a handshake.

Gesturing Jong Kook inside the room, the polite hyung said "Nah, just passing by. I saw some luggages outside the house, what's going on?"

Yonghwa who do not understand a single thing this hyung said said "Ah...i'm not so sure, i think i'll ask the ahjumma (auntie) later."

"Okay then, oh yeah, i'm just here to say that my bodybuilding shop is finally opened for business. Drop by when you have the time alright. You are definitely getting the gold membership, FREE. I promise!" Jong Kook said with big hand gesture.

Yonghwa, who could see that his hyung here is really excited and happy replied "Okay hyung! Aishh...i'll drop by and build some muscles like yours."

"Alright, see you soon!" Jong Kook left the house with a smile.

"Damn...another house-mate?" thought Yonghwa as he hurried off downstairs.

The ahjumma who rented the room to Yonghwa was at the door, as though she knew Yonghwa was coming down. She said "Ah, Yonghwa there's another guy who wanted to rent the room next to you. He's moving in today, sorry for not informing you earlier."

Politely, he told the ahjumma his point of view "It's okay ahjumma, but i hope it's not another idiot who bath for 2 hours and is always drumming continuously in the room."

"Duh, even though im always playing my guitar i have sound-proof walls." Yonghwa thought with the urge of rolling his eyes.

The ahjumma laughed, "I promise this new house-mate of yours is different. He's a really nice boy. Treat him nicely when you meet him later."

"Okay, since you said it ahjumma." With that, Yonghwa went to take a sit at the living room.

Looking around and thinking back, "Hm... this house is really not bad. It have 4 rooms, including the attic which is at the third floor. 2 rooms at the second floor. And one room at the first floor. Which is the room that is turned into a mini-entertainment room with 2 computers, one pools table and a mini refrigerator which is always full of beverage as the ahjumma always buy new cans of drinks and stock the fridge up."

For Yonghwa, he coincidentally rented the room over a series of events.

Somehow, the ahjumma fall down with a bag of oranges. And somehow Yonghwa was there to help the ahjumma up, pick the oranges up too. Then somehow he could rent the room with a really cheap price as the ahjumma is really thankful to him.

Yonghwa's room is at the second floor, a pretty decent room with sound-proof walls. He  keeps the shelfs full of books about music pretty neat, or so he thought.

"So...that new guy is gotta be renting the room next to mine right?" Yonghwa suddenly turning around and asking the ahjumma.

Taken back for a little bit, the ahjumma said and asked  "Yup, Yonghwa-ah. Come over here to help me carry his luggages up to his room's door, could you also introduce him to the different stuffs in the house too?"

"Sure! I could get to know him during that progress of all that." With that, Yonghwa grab the luggages and went up.

Just who is Yonghwa's house-mate?

Guess!        Junsu or Yoseob...

(Who...do you hope it'll be?)