5 : Fluttering heart

Dreams

 

(Ring-ring)

"Dude your phone is ringing." Yonghwa gestured to Yoseob, whose busily trying to lift a weight.

"Hello." Yoseob said as he answered the phone.

Yonghwa, curious to who the caller is stood beside Yoseob and listened carefully. His curiosity immediately went away as soon as he saw Yoseob beaming while talking on the phone.

"Is it Lizzy?" Yonghwa whispered.

Yoseob nodded his head carefully.

"Ah... okay then we'll see you soon." Yoseob said, while ending the call.

"What was that?" Yonghwa asked.

"She wanted to treat us to a meal since we helped her the last time." Yoseob said, beaming with joy.

"Woah woah woah, now now.. don't be sad that i'm going along." Yonghwa teased.

"Well...i'm glad she called anyways." Yoseob replied, putting his phone away.

"Let's head home."

---

Junsu walk pass the corridors of Music High, passing by the lockers, where Tiffany was arranging her stuffs into. Christine gazed at Junsu while he walk pass.

"Who's that?" Tiffany asked Hyosung as she saw her gazing at him.

"Him? He's Kim Junsu, every girl's dream guy in Music High. He sings well, dance well. He's practically good in every way." Hyosung said with admiration.

Tiffany look as Junsu disappeared into a classroom.

"Hey, does he really looks handsome?" Tiffany asked Hyosung.

"Yup. Didn't you saw him just now?" Hyosung replied.

"No..i'll see him around next time i guess." Tiffany said.

After a nanosecond, Tiffany continued "So you're interested in that guy?"

Hyosung chuckled and replied "Actually, i'm not. I'm just interested in whatever everyone is interested in. In Music High, i guess he's what everyone's interested in."

Tiffany closes her locker and laughed "You're really weird...in a cute way."

Hyosung laughed and replied "Am i suppose to say thank you?"

"You should! Its a compliment!" Tiffany answered immediately.

Tiffany never got her 'Thank you' from Hyosung. Hyosung was already distracted by the ice cream that some students were holding as they walked out from the canteen.

"Come on! WE HAVE TO GET THAT! That looks sooo yummy!" Hyosung said, gesturing for Tiffany to follow her.

Tiffany shook her head and followed closely behind Hyosung who was skipping ahead.

-

Junsu heads to the empty classroom. He locked the doors, pulls the curtains. He doesn't want anyone to disturb him. He puts on his headphones and started dancing. He needs to start preparing for his solo part for the performance on the audition day.

-

Tiffany returns home late one night as she went to eat Hotpot with her classmates. When she reached home, she heard her dad and her step-mother arguing. Tired, and she didn't want to care or interfer, she headed straight to her room. Her dad screamed at Tiffany and shouted "WHERE DID YOU GO? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW?"

Tiffany shouted back "AS IF YOU CARE ABOUT ME? YOU WORK FROM THE MORNING UNTIL THE NIGHT. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T EVEN COME HOME."

With that, Tiffany ran back to her room frustratedly, with tears forming in her eyes.

Damn them, she thought as she covers her face with her teddy bear.

Since she was small, her dad couldn't care less about her, always working and stuff. So what if they were rich she thought. When she was nine, her parents divorced. Her father married another woman, that woman never treated her well. She beats her up when she does a minor thing wrong.

She hated her. That woman is not even fit to be her step-mom.

She choked on her tears as she thought, "So what if we are rich? Money just couldn't buy everything in this whole damn world."

---

Yonghwa and Yoseob sits in the fast food store, eating their hamburger.

"Oppa!" Lizzy said as she enters the store.

Yonghwa smiled with a "Whatsup?" look.

Yoseob beamed and said "Hey!"

"I thought you guys would be eating in a restaurant or something, since i'm picking up the tab. You know?" Lizzy said cheekily as she sits down.

"Hah, we're not so shallow. Eating off a girl..." Yonghwa said as he takes a huge bite on his burger.

"Exactly, so how's it going?" Yoseob chatted with Lizzy for awhile.

Yonghwa, who is not really that concerned about their conversation looked out the window "She's beautiful..."

He saw a girl, a pretty girl. With long wavy hairs in a bookstore, reading a book. "Pretty...too bad she's not smiling."

Yoseob and Lizzy looked at Yonghwa who was smiling away then asked "What are you looking at?"

Yonghwa turned then said "Ah...haha, nothing. You guys were saying?"

To Be Continued….

*note, Hope you guys enjoy. This chapter is for tomorrow! I'm not too sure if i have the time to update this tomorrow.

So here's tomorrow chapter for now :) [I'm updating it during midnight so it's actually TOMORROW already.]

Okay i think that doesn't make much sense. But haha, enjoy!