12 : Crosses our path

Dreams

Yonghwa stared at the message for a nanosecond then thought "What could be the problem when it's just the 'first' day at school?"

Yonghwa replied the message with a 'Let's talk in person later.'

Yonghwa quickly made his way to the entrance of the school, the place that he and Yoseob decided to meet. From a distance, Yonghwa could see Yoseob waiting impatiently as he walks around nervously.

"What's the problem man?" Yonghwa asked Yoseob immediately when he reaches him.

Yoseob stops walking and look at Yonghwa with sad eyes. He sighed and said, "Okay, so i was walking to class then i overheard this two seniors talking to each other. They were saying that...." Yoseob stopped to catch his breath.

He continued "They were saying that the new students, in which they meant US. We are going to have a second round of selection!"

Yonghwa looked at Yoseob blankly.

"Okay okay, i'll explain it. So we got into the school already right, you know there's fifty of us that are selected. There's a second round of selection that we have to pass to be able to stay on in this school, or we'll be out." Yoseob explained with exaggerated hand signs.

Finally understanding the whole situation, Yonghwa said calmly "That's alright, we're going to pass for sure."

"NO! It's NOT alright, look here hyung! I overheard that they school is going to select only THIRTY out of FIFTY of us." Yoseob tried to make Yonghwa fully understand the whole situation.

"Which meant...now that we have two classes, they are going to make it into one class ultimately?" Yonghwa asked Yoseob, expecting him to know the answer.

"I guess so." Yoseob replied, slightly shaking his head.

"So we're only temporary students?" Yonghwa asked again.

Yoseob didn't replied but shown him a 'Duh' face.

"Okay okay, we have to hear it from the teacher to get this confirm anyways." Yonghwa said, trying to make Yoseob not to think so much about it.

"I guess so, are we going to head to Jong Kook hyung's shop?" Yoseob asked.

"I feel like looking around the school." Yonghwa said, looking around.

"Okay then! I'll call Lizzy and say we're be there later." Yoseob said, reaching into his bag for his phone.

-

Tiffany's leg is recovering pretty well, as usual, when Junsu pops over to her class to look at her. There's always a mini commotion going on.

"Sigh." She thought.

"Hey girl." Junsu said, popping his head from behind the door.

He puts down a lunch box.

"What is this?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh one of the girls pass this lunch box to me, i'm kinda full so i thought you might want to eat something." Junsu replied.

"No thanks, if the girls saw this i'll get bashed up...really badly." Tiffany said while thinking about the last incident where one girl was beaten up by a group of Junsu's fanatics.

"Fine." Junsu said, then taking a sit beside Tiffany.

Kan walks pass silently with his hands tucked inside his pockets.

Tiffany shouted "Hey Kan!"

Kan stopped then asked "What?" without turning his head.

"Could you buy a pack of rice for me at the canteen?" Tiffany asked with a slight scene of aegyo in her voice.

Junsu who is pleasantly surprised that Tiffany asked Kan to do it, out of all people, stared at Tiffany with much amusement.

Without replying, Kan walks off.

Laughing for a little, Junsu said "Hah, look he's not even bothered."

Tiffany sighed then said "Whatever, i'm actually not that hungry anyway."

Junsu looked around the class for awhile, then chatted with Tiffany for a few minutes.

"Don't you have to go?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm kinda free today, i'm bored too." Junsu replied, as he fidgets with Tiffany's pen in his hand.

Kan walks pass Tiffany's table again, this time he puts down a plastic bag then walks back to his seat.

Junsu stared blankly at Tiffany.

Tiffany looked inside the plastic bag then said happily "Woah he really did brought me the packet of rice."

Shocked, Junsu exclaimed "Are you serious?"

"See, he's not such a bad guy." Tiffany smiled then started eating.

"Whatever." Junsu said gazing over to Kan.

-

"Oppa!" Lizzy shouted to Yonghwa and Yoseob as they entered Jong Kook's shop.

"Yo!" Yoseob shouted back, as Yonghwa waves to Jong Kook to let him know that they've reached.

"What took you guys so long?" Jong Kook asked as he walks over.

"We were curious about the school surroundings, thus we took a walk around." Yonghwa replied while he place his bags down.

"I see, so how's school today?" Jong Kook asked, concerned.

"Not bad." Yonghwa replied, as he takes a look at Yoseob.

"Anyways, we're planning to go home early to rest. It's been a crazy day and there's school tomorrow." Yonghwa said to his hyung.

"That's okay. Lizzy kept me company for the whole time anyways." Jong Kook said, smiling to Lizzy.

Yoseob almost rolled his eyes. Then he thought about what Yonghwa said before, she has her own freedom too and 'She's not mine." Yoseob lets out a silent sigh as he thoughts to himself.

"What's wrong oppa?" Lizzy asked Yoseob, who noticed him sigh.

"N-nothing." Yoseob quickly replied.

"Come on, let's head home." Yonghwa gestured.

"Come here sometime again soon yeah?" Jong Kook said.

"We will hyung." Yonghwa replied.

-

"Seohyun-ah. How was school today?" Seohyun's mum asked her.

"Fine." Seohyun replied, coldly.

"What's wrong?" Seohyun's mum asked.

"N-nothing." Seohyun panicked as she knows her mum knows that something is amiss.

"Come on, tell me about it." Seohyun's mum asked again, putting down her newspaper.

"It's just that, i don't know how to make new friends. People thinks that i'm impolite and spoiled since i don't socialize much." Seohyun explained to her mum.

"You will make new friends very soon, it's just your first day. You don't have to worry so much." Her mum comforted her.

"I know you don't like talking to strangers, but it's a big world out there. It's not just you, in your room." Seohyun's mum continued.

"I know..mum." Seohyun replied, as she twirls her hair with her fingers.

Smiling at her daughter, she asked, "Someone must've talked to you today huh?"

Seohyun nodded her head and replied "A boy did. I left the box you got me to mail under my table and he took it."

"Took it?" Seohyun's mom asked with her eyebrows raised.

"He said he's safekeeping it for me, in case anyone took it." Seohyun answered her mom.

Her mom smiled and shakes her head and said "From your character, you must've doubted that boy."

Seohyun slightly nodded her head even though her mom wasn't asking her. "Ease up and open up your heart to more people honey." Seohyun's mom said with a motherly smile as she patted Seohyun's shoulders.

-

Reaching home after a period of walking, Lizzy asked "Is someone going out to buy dinner or we're going to eat cup noodles?"

Yoseob and Yonghwa looked at each other, with the question answered silently in their hearts. (Someone is going to buy dinner!)

"SCISSOR PAPER STONE!"

Yoseob lost.

"I'll get showered first then." Yonghwa said, leaving Lizzy and Yoseob.

"I'll go get dinner then." Yoseob said to Lizzy as he tuck his wallet into his back pocket.

"Oppa, let's go together!" Lizzy said with a cheeky smile.

"Okay." Yoseob replied, smiling for alittle.

Walking down along the road, Yoseob looked at the moon.

"Oppa." Lizzy said, then continued "You love looking at the moon don't you?"

Looking at Lizzy for a moment, Yoseob asked "Why do you ask?"

"I always see you looking at the moon whenever we're out at the night." Lizzy explained as she looks up the sky.

"Yeah i guess, the moon is pretty amusing." Yoseob replied, looking at the moon again.

"You sound old." Lizzy teased.

"No i don't!" Yoseob retorted.

"Whatever, hurry up!" Lizzy said, then she holds Yoseob's hand and started running.

Dazed, Yoseob runs along with Lizzy. Staring at Lizzy's hand holding his. He snapped back into reality then smiled.

-The Next Day-

"See you later!" Lizzy said to her oppas while waving goodbye.

"Let's go." Yonghwa said to Yoseob.

As they finally reaches their school, they went to get their locker keys from the teacher in-charge.

"Our locker are pretty close." Yoseob said happily after realising that their lockers are in the same section.

"Yeah." Yonghwa replied, putting some books into the locker.

Yoseob pasted two pictures onto the locker, one picture was a family photo with his family members. Another picture was taken with Yonghwa and Lizzy.

"Keke." Yoseob smiled as he pastes the pictures.

"Hah." Yonghwa said when he saw what Yoseob was doing.

"Yoseob-ah, you can head to your class first. I need to use the washroom." Yonghwa said, turning to the direction of the washrooms.

"Okay!" Yoseob shouted as he heads off in the opposite direction.

Yonghwa saw a girl carrying books with a injured ankle. He head over to helped her with the books. "Where's your class? I'll help you get these books there." Yonghwa asked as he offers his help.

"Thank you so much. My class is up ahead." Tiffany replied, passing Yonghwa the books she was carrying.

"So err...hi i'm a new student here, Yonghwa's my name." Yonghwa introduced himself as they are walking to Tiffany's class.

"I'm Tiffany, i guess i'm your senior then." Tiffany introduced herself.

As they reaches Tiffany's class, Tiffany then noticed Junsu sitting at her seat as she enters the classroom. She raised her eyebrows and gestured to Yonghwa to place the books at her desk.

"Thanks alot." Tiffany thanked Yonghwa with a eye smile.

Junsu stood up and asked "Ya, why didn't you call me when you needed help?"

Then he turns to face Yonghwa and took a glance at him.

Junsu looked at Yonghwa carefully and said "You look familiar."

Junsu asked Yonghwa "Where are you from?"

Yonghwa replied, "Busan."

"Now i remember you, Yonghwa the little kid." Junsu said smirking.

"I remember you too now. Junsu the jerk." Yonghwa replied as he grinned.

Tiffany listened closely to the entire conversation then asks "You guys know each other?"

"Well enough." Junsu replied, as he checks Yonghwa up and down.

"Who doesn't know him." Yonghwa said.

'This doesn't look good' Tiffany thought to herself.

"You guys better stop quarrelling." Tiffany says to the both of them.

"We're not." Junsu answered.

Laughing, Yonghwa patted Junsu on his back then said "How you've been?"

"Been good." Junsu replied smiling.

"Damn, i remembered when i went to your house and looked for you. Your mum said you went to Seoul to attend another school there." Yonghwa said, reminscing the past.

"It was a sudden decision. Sorry for not informing you." Junsu said remorsefully.

"Why are you here anyways?" Junsu asked with much curiousity.

"I'll tell you all about it." Yonghwa replied, then continued to tell him why he's in Seoul now.

To Be Continued….

Enjoy :)