6 : Life's story

Dreams

"So... Lizzy why are you staying at your friend's house?" Yoseob asked.

"Oh...it's just cause i'm still looking for a place to rent." Lizzy replied.

Yonghwa and Yoseob looked at each other then Yonghwa started saying "You know, me and Yoseob are currently staying together...renting rooms in this pretty decent house, there's this other room..."

"Attic, you meant." Yoseob correct Yonghwa.

"Oh right, attic. It looks pretty good you know, it just needs some cleaning up and stuff." Yonghwa continued.

"Hm....the attic huh..?" Lizzy say while hesitating.

Yoseob who obviously wanted Lizzy to stay in that house says "Well, i could move to the attic then you could take my room."

"Really?" Lizzy asked, her eyes lighting up.

Yonghwa raised an eye brown and asked "Are you sure...?"

"Yeah..sure, i like the attic more anyway." Yoseob said trying to act like he wanted to move to the attic long ago.

"Well, nothing's sure yet. We need to ask the land lady whether she wants to rent the attic too." Yonghwa reminded Yoseob.

"Yeah...so when it's confirmed we'll call you!" Yoseob said.

"Okay, thanks oppa!" Lizzy replied with joy, glad that she finally got a place to stay in if everything goes well.

---

"Junsu, nice going back there." The teacher said proudly, patting on his shoulders.

"Heh, thanks." Junsu replied, then walks away.

Hyosung pulls Tiffany to walk faster, "Look! You gotta have to walk faster if you want to see his face!"

"Ah..okay okay." Said Tiffany, quickening her pace.

Hyosung who noticed Junsu stopping by the drinks store pulls Tiffany's shirt gently exclaiming "Look! Look carefully now!"

Junsu finally finished buying his drink then turned towards the direction of the classrooms. Tiffany stared.

"He's...not bad. I guess." Tiffany said half disappointed.

"Not bad?" Hyosung asked, double-checking her statement.

"Just kidding, he look great!" Tiffany said to Hyosung, trying to get herself out of this question. Since she knows that if she doesn't says that Junsu is good-looking and stuff Hyosung is going to be telling her tons of stuff about Junsu later on.

---

Yonghwa and Yoseob heads home after their meal with Lizzy.

"Hey dude, you serious about moving to the attic?" Yonghwa asked Yoseob.

"I'm sure i'm not kidding." Yoseob said staring at the sky.

Yonghwa looks to the sky then said "Wow, the moon it's beautiful today."

"That's what i'm talking about." Yoseob replied, his eyes captivated by the moon.

"Let's hurry home. The view outside the attic's window is priceless." Yonghwa said, tagging on Yoseob's sleeve.

Quickening their pace, they reached home shortly after.

-

Pulling two chairs to sit by the window, they sit by the window to admire the beautiful scenery. It was silent for awhile, then Yonghwa breaks the silence by asking "Hey, you're here...alone?"

"Yeah...it's not that my family was bad or they ill-treat me you know? I'm just a bad kid. My parents don't like the idea of me having the dreams of becoming a singer. They just thinks that's stupid and what's a dream...will remain a dream. I ran out of house.." Yoseob stopped then stared far away.

Yonghwa nodded silently and patted Yoseob's shoulder.

"You're not alone....well..for me, my mum was supportive of my dreams. But my dad, you know...he just doesn't like the ideas of it. But my mum...she brought me a guitar, books about music. Eventually, this results in a quarrel  between my mum and dad. I left...i swore that the day when i return back home would be the day that i succeed in achieving my dreams." Yonghwa said painstakingly.

"We're in this together huh?" Yoseob asked, placing his hand on Yonghwa's shoulder as well.

"We're pals, we're in for achieving our dreams and we're...." Yonghwa got interrupted by Yoseob,

"We're rivals too." Yoseob continued for Yonghwa.

"Dreams would only remain as dreams if we do not do something about it, we will succeed as long as we work hard for it." Yonghwa ended the conversation with that sentence.

To Be Continued….

*note, Enjoy this short chapter! Took the chance to reply to the comments!

@cnsdGirl Haha F.Cuz is not a famous group, i'm not surprise you don't know whose Kan. I think everyone knows who Yonghwa saw!!

@hasnida That was the plan on how the story goes! You guessed it, its no fun x)

@odinaryperson Thank you!

@Babypillow Thanks for the welcome back!