11 : Meetings

Dreams

 

"Yeah! I sank in the last ball." Yoseob cheered for himself.

Yonghwa took a look at his watch.

"Guys, it's about time. We should go." Yonghwa said.

"Ah yeah, let's go." Yoseob said, adding on while wiping his sweat from his forehead.

"Okay, let me go get my bag." Lizzy replied, moving swiftly out the room.

On the way to the school to look at their results, Yonghwa and Yoseob were nervous. Upon seeing that, Lizzy tried to make them less nervous by telling them some jokes.

"We've reached." Yonghwa said, staring at the board which says 'Music High'

"Lets go." Yoseob said, with his hands gripped together.

"Relax guys, it'll turn out fine. I heard you guys sing in the bathroom before, you guys sound really good." Lizzy said.

Yonghwa and Yoseob stared at each other then laughed. Yonghwa blurted "When the hell did i sing in the bathroom, it's always Yoseob. He's always singing I'm a Loner." Upon saying that Yonghwa laughed even louder. Lizzy whose listening also started laughing along with Yonghwa.

Yoseob slaps Yonghwa's back then exclaimed "I DIDN'T!"

"Alright alright." Yonghwa said, looking around after laughing his out.

"Let's see..we should go...there." Yonghwa said, pointing to a hall where alot of chairs could be seen.

"Are we suppose to sit?" Yoseob asked Yonghwa while looking around.

"I think so. Everyone else is sitting down anyways." Yonghwa replied.

"Seriously guys, let's just sit down." Lizzy said while heading over to three empty chairs by the side.

After taking a sit. One man went on-stage, then started introducing the school and all of it's lessons installed for the students. After all his talks, they figured out he's one of the directors. With that, he took out a list then says "The name list of those students who are selected are with me right now. When your name is called, please head to your respective classrooms."

Silence follows then he started blurting name after name. Students who got selected went ahead and leave the hall to head to their classrooms.

"Fighting." Yonghwa said to Yoseob quietly.

Yoseob did not reply as he was counting the number of students who was already called, "That's student number 16." he told Yonghwa.

"Jung Yonghwa. Please head to classroom 1A." The director's voice boomed from the speakers as he speaks through the mic.

Smiling happily, Yonghwa picked up his bag then says to Yoseob "I'll wait for you outside."

"Congrats oppa." Lizzy said to Yonghwa, at the same moment also gesturing to Yonghwa that she'll wait for Yoseob and go out with him together.

Yoseob perspires as his name is still not called yet.

"That's already student number 47!" Yoseob told Lizzy while gritting his teeth.

"Why is he not calling my name?" Yoseob asked himself.

Lizzy tried to calm him down, "It's not the end yet, let's just listen." Lizzy said while passing him a tissue to wipe his sweat.

"Yang Yoseob. Please head to classroom 1B." The speakers boomed.

Feeling all ease up already, Yoseob cheered for joy when he rushes outside to tell his hyung about the good news. Lizzy smiled and said "Told you!" Yoseob smiled broadly.

"I knew you could do it too." Yonghwa added.

"So...we're in different class." Yoseob said to Yonghwa.

"Yup, that's one sad thing for sure. But it's all good that we're in the school now." Yonghwa said.

"Yup, seems like it's going to take awhile here." Yoseob takes a look at Lizzy.

Then continued "Why don't you head along first?"

"I guess i should, i'll be waiting for you guys in Jong Kook oppa's shop okay?" Lizzy said.

"Okay, see you." Yoseob and Yonghwa said.

Yonghwa took a peek at Yoseob's face for fear that he might be sad, but Yoseob was looking at which way to walk to the classrooms already.

"Alright..." Yonghwa thought.

"Hyung this way!" Yoseob said, sounding all excited.

Reaching the classrooms block, Yonghwa said to Yoseob "I'll meet you at the main gate when this is over, then we'll head to hyung's shop together."

"Okay." Yoseob gestured to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa heads to his class, students were finding their places to sit at. Yonghwa took a sit right at the back, in a nice cozy corner.

After some time, the class was settled down. Looking around, Yonghwa saw that the class was only half full. Soon, a teacher came into the room, checking their names.

"Okay, today we're just going to have two hours of orientation then you guys could go home. Report to school on time tomorrow, that's all." The teacher explained the whole situation to the students.

"Each of you will stand up and introduce yourself, such as saying your name, what are you hobbies and stuff like that." The teacher said.

Then points to a student sitting infront to start first.

Yonghwa listened attentively so as to know his classmates well in the future. Suddenly, one girl knocked on the classroom's door. The teacher gestured for her to enter then asked "Why are you late?" The girl passes a paper to the teacher. After reading it, the teacher said "Oh okay, now..take a sit."

The girl headed off to sit infront of Yonghwa since it was the only empty desk left.

"She looks familiar." Yonghwa thought while trying to remember where did he saw her before.

It was Yonghwa's turn to introduce himself, after saying his name and his hobbies are playing the guitar and stuff he sits back down. The girl infront of him stood up, as it was her turn to introduce herself.

"My name is Seohyun, i like reading books in my free time or play some piano." With that, she sat down.

"Reading books huh.." Yonghwa thought about that since he doesn't really read books, then he started thinking, "Books..."

He said quietly to himself "OH! The impolite girl who didn't said thank you to me after i helped her pick up her books." Yonghwa thought that since their classmates now, it should be alright. Pleased with himself he started paying attention again.

After the orientation class ended everyone except Yonghwa left the classroom almost immediately. "Don't they need to pack their bags?" Yonghwa thought to himself silently. Suddenly he hears a knock on the door.

"Hi there! I was send to find class 1A. May i know what class is this? The school haven't place any label on the doors yet." Hyosung's head pops out through the door.

Yonghwa hesitated for a moment but he quickly got his senses back "Err...this is class 1A. Is there anything i can help you with?" 

Hyosung shook her head and replied "You already did. My teacher handed us this lame assignment of drawing a map of the school. Like seriously? How is it even related to music?" She took a look at Yonghwa and say "Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hyosung!"

Yonghwa gave Hyosung a small smile and replied "I'm Yonghwa, nice to meet you."

Hyosung nodded her head and replied "I guess i better be going, see you around!" With that, her head pops out of the door and disappeared.

"That was an interesting and energetic girl." Yonghwa thought to himself. As he finished packing his bag, he saw a box underneath the table infront of his. Which means to say in simpler terms, it was Seohyun's. Yonghwa took a step forward and held the box out. He decided to keep it for Seohyun and pass it to her the next day.

As Yonghwa was going to step out of the classroom, Seohyun appeared from the doorway. "Hey. Your box." Yonghwa manage to awkwardly say.

Seohyun snatches the box over and asked "What are you doing with it?"

"Chill. I was trying to safekeep it for you until tomorrow." Yonghwa quickly explained himself with a nervous smile.

"Right. Mind your own business in the future." Seohyun replied as she walks off.

Yonghwa thought to himself, "This little..." His thoughts were interupted as he felt a vibration from his phone in his pocket. It was a texxt message from Yoseob. Yonghwa quickly took it out and reads it. "Hyung. We have a problem!"

To Be Continued….

Hi! Sorry for the late update. Theres been alot of things going on lately, i really really want to update more frequently :x For real!

ENJOY NONETHELESS :D