4 : Bonded

Dreams

 

Yonghwa was walking into his room then he heard  "I can't take my breath breath breath~"

"Woah what the hell!?" Yonghwa thought to himself as he slowly sneaks towards Yoseob's room's door.

"Damn...he's good." Yonghwa exclaimed with not-so-pleasing looks. Then he knocked on Yoseob's door.

"Who's there?" Yoseob stopped then went to open the door

"Me me me..." Yonghwa replied anxiously.

Walking inside the room Yonghwa said "Dude, you are pretty good. You know your singing and stuff."

Smiling happily Yoseob said "Well...i like singing you know...and i have this dream of entering the notorious Music High."

Yonghwa stared at him with a shocked expression and he replied "Really? I was planning to enter Music High too! They have this audition coming up, i'm going to enter it next month!"

"Me too! Seems like we have the same interests too." Yoseob said while laughing.

With that, the two pal started training their vocals with one another whenever they have the time.

---

"Now that's the end of the Attendance taking." The chairman of the class reported to the teacher in charge.

"Who's not present?" The teacher asked.

"As usual...Kim Junsu." The chairman replied.

"I see, he'll be here soon." The teacher said.

Walking as though he's shopping in a mall. He came into the classroom then said "Hey teacher, i'm here."

"......Mark him present." The teacher said to the chairman.

"Now today, we have a new assignment for you all....next month we are going to have auditions, we need everyone of you to put on a performances for the new students..."

(Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong Lunch Break)

"Oppa! I made your lunch, do you want to eat it now?" The voices of the female students crowding around Junsu's table.

Obviously, Junsu is the most popular guy..here at the school..

"Music High"

---

"Pishh...it's so cold today. Do you have to bring me out?" Yoseob asked Yonghwa

"Dude, i'm not your mom or something don't say it like Do you have to bring me out?" Yonghwa said.

Yoseob chuckled as he pat his pal's shoulders then joked "So... mom, where are we going?"

Yonghwa tried to punch Yoseob's shoulder. Then teased "Oooh, so do you want me to bring you to Lizzy's friend's house?"

Yoseob blushing said "Damn! Let's just go already."

"Hey hey hey, did she call you?" Yonghwa asked.

"No..." Yoseob replied with a half-sad face.

"SHE CALLED ME!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

"What...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!" Yoseob stopped walking then stared at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa sensing Yoseob could kill him out of jealousy said "Just kidding. Come on let's go to my hyung's shop."

-

Finally reaching, Yonghwa shouted "Jong Kook Hyung!"

Jong Kook, happy that his friend came hurried over then said "Yonghwa-ah!" Then he looked at Yoseob then asked "This is...?"

"Ah... him, He's Yoseob my new house-mate." Yonghwa introduced. Yoseob smiled shyly at Jong Kook then shakes his hand politely.

"So, your gotta come here in a weekly basis?" Jong Kook asked Yonghwa.

"Yeah...most likely. By the way, is it okay if Yoseob joins me?" Yonghwa ask Jong Kook.

"Sure, the more the merrier!" Jong Kook then gesture them to go inside the free weighs room.

"Try these out, it could build your shoulders muscles. You know, make them as packed like mine!" Jong Kook said while showing off his muscles which made both Yonghwa and Yoseob laughed.

"Alright, let's see who can lift these weighs as many time as possible. It's a challenge." Yoseob challenged Yonghwa.

"Dude, do you think you can win me?" Yonghwa said, obviously he accepted his challenge.

Apparently these two pals like challenging each other...ALOT.

---

"We have a new student. She just came back from the states. Be nice to her." The teacher introduced the class with the new student then gesturing the new student into the class.

"Introduce yourself." The teacher said to the new student.

"Hello, i'm Tiffany. You can call me...Tiffany keke. I'm so happy to be able to be in Music High" Tiffany said cheekily.

"Cute..." One classmate of hers said to another.

At the classroom's corner...sits Kan. Classmates of Tiffany started going up to her and introduce themselves to her...but not for Kan.

"Who is he?" Tiffany whispered to a girl who apparently sits beside her. Then Tiffany pointed carefully to Kan.

"Oh him, he's Kan he doesn't talk much." replied the girl.

"He seems mysterious, don't you think?" Tiffany whispered back excitedly.

"Hah, for me i think he's cute. But a weirdo." The girl answered.

Tiffany turned behind, acts like she's looking for something at the noticeboard at the back but stared carefully at Kan.

"Cool." Tiffany thought.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulders. "Oh yeah, i forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hyosung!" The girl beside her said.

"Nice to meet you." Tiffany replied, with her signature eye smile.

To Be Continued….

 

*note, Thanks for the comments guys! Seohyun is not coming out so soon so...BEAR WITH ME :x 
Haha! Enjoy this chapter :)