3 : I know her!

Dreams

 

"Hey dude, wanna go buy some cup noodles. We're running out of it." Yoseob asked Yonghwa.

Apparently they really hit off very well.

"Sure, i was thinking of buying some potato chips too." Yonghwa shouted out his room.

Hurrying out, Yonghwa and Yoseob walked towards the direction of the 24/7 mart. Which is about a 10 minutes walk away. The streets were dark hence they walked cautiously along the sidewalk.

After walking for about 5 minutes, they saw a crowd of people crowding around a car accident scene.

"Rest assured everyone, the driver just suffers from some minor injury, there are no fatalities." The policeman shouted to the crowd, informing them of the accident details.

"Woah, a accident. Damn...look at that car, it's smashed against that car really badly." Yoseob said pointing towards the car.

Looking towards the direction, Yonghwa said "Miracle that someone didn't get hurt badly, looking at the condition of that car."

"Yeah.." Yoseob said, looking at the policeman talking to a girl.

"Young lady, you should be fine. Where do you stay at?" The policeman asked the girl.

The girl was still trembling, with a face as pale as a white bed sheet.

"Ah...it's okay i'll go home by myself." The girl replied.

"Well okay be careful on your way home, you should get going." The policeman boomed.

Walking shakily, the girl started walking.

Running ahead, Yoseob shouted at the girl. Yonghwa being surprised ran ahead to catch up with him.

"Hey! Remember me?" Yoseob ask the girl.

Still looking as pale as ever, the girl said calmly while checking out Yoseob's face "Err...i'm sorry but you are?"

"Duh! Yoseob, you know we were in the same english class for the night classes!" Yoseob explained happily.

Yonghwa, looking at the scene, found himself laughing quietly because it seems like Yoseob is just trying to hit on the girl.

"Yoseob...? OH! Yes i remember you now, do you remember me?" Yoseob laughed at her question.

Blankly, The girl started laughing too. "Oh yeah, you asked me that question first. Haha...what i meant was do you remember my name?"

"Erm... Lizzy right?" Yoseob asked with a unsure smile.

"Yup, keke." Lizzy replied.

Yonghwa, unable to take it anymore because it seems like they have forgotten his existence asked "So what the hell happened just now back there? You know.. the car accident."

"That...." Lizzy explained to them how come she was walking along that road. And how dark the street was.

"So i was walking alone, then there's this loud honk. And i couldn't see a thing, almost in the speed of lighting this car with a broken headlight charges towards my direction. As soon as i knew what happened, i panicked. I stood there, unable to move. As my legs have stoned. Closing my eyes tied shut." Lizzy explained with trembling hands.

"Then, i think the car driver saw me. Then he started turning his wheels towards the right. I heard a loud clash. I opened my eyes, then i saw the car was slammed against the tree really bad. Thankfully there's air bag in the car of that driver, so he's not hurt that bad." Lizzy continued.

"Close shave, i'll say." Yoseob stared at Lizzy then started feeling glad nothing happened to her.

"I see...anyways, we better get going. We're on our way to the mart." Yonghwa said pointing to the direction that they're going.

"Seems like you came back from there huh?" He continued looking at the bags Lizzy was carrying.

"Yeah, so anyone can bring me back to my friend's home?" Lizzy asked with a little of aeygo, seems like she's recovering from that accident.

Yoseob and Yonghwa looked at each other for a little then say, "Well okay, but we must get our chips and noodles first is that a deal?"

"Deal!" With that, Lizzy finally smiled for alittle.

---

"Bye, call me when you're free." Yoseob shouted to Lizzy, whose at her friend's house doorstep.

"Bye oppa. Thanks alot!" Lizzy shouted back, then entering the house.

Yonghwa...smiled then teased Yoseob "Looks like someone is interested in someone."

Yoseob, laughing said "No hyung, what are you thinking of."

"You know what i'm trying to say..." Yonghwa tempt.

"Nah, it's not anything like that. We're just good friends back at the night classes..." Yoseob said with stammering words

"Woah and she doesn't remember you.?" Yonghwa laughed and teases Yoseob more.

"Let's just go home already!" Yoseob blushed as he walked towards the direction of their home. And then look back at Lizzy's friend's house.

Yonghwa grinned to himself, satisfied with his teasing, which K.O-ed Yoseob. Finally started walking home with Yoseob.

To Be Continued....

*note, To anyone wondering why i'm actually updating this story quite fast. 
That's because i've already written the entire fanfic. (Just in case you never read the blue texts in the Foreword.) 
Hence, i guess...i'll be releasing the first few chapters pretty quickly since the additional characters and plots only come in the later part :) 
Enjoy! Oh and also, don't mind the short chapters.