2 : Settling down

Dreams

 

"Oh well, at least i'll have someone to accompany me in this lonely house." Keeping that in mind and also reassuring himself that the new house-mate is a good guy. Yonghwa hurried up with the luggages and left them at the room's door.

"Thanks ahjumma, err...where are my luggages?" A voice echoed up the stairs.

"Oh, i called your house-mate to bring it up to your room, now now... come with me." Another voice echoed up the stairs.

"Ah hah, he's here....let's see." Yonghwa thought cheekily, standing beside the new house-mate's room's door. Finally, Yonghwa looked at the ahjumma and his house-mate, as they made their way up the stairs.

"Yonghwa ah... this is Yoseob, your new house-mate." The ahjumma introduced.

With that, Yoseob went forward to shake Yonghwa's hand politely and said "Hi there, i'm 20 this year, name's Yoseob. I've heard from ahjumma that your a really nice guy. I'm hoping to make friends with you."

Yonghwa shaken up alittle by Yoseob's politeness replied "Oh, yes...hi there, seems like i'm your hyung then. Yonghwa here i'm 21. I've heard that your a friendly guy too, from ahjumma." Satisfied with the new guy, Yonghwa smiled...broadly.

The ahjumma grinned as she sees the friendly interaction between Yonghwa and Yoseob.

Opening the door, the ahjumma lead Yoseob inside. Yonghwa, being satisfied easily carried the luggages for Yoseob into the room. "Now now, Yoseob you have to share the bathroom with Yonghwa. The bathroom is at the end of the corridor outside your room. Also, i hope that you'll like this room. It's been furnished, painted. You should be okay." The ahjumma said to Yoseob.

Excited, Yoseob replied "Thanks ahjumma. Kamsamida hyung, for helping me to carry the luggages into the room." Yonghwa, pleased with his actions said "It's nothing, i hope you settle in well."

With that, the ahjumma left the house after reminding Yonghwa to give Yoseob alittle tour around the house.

Yonghwa looked around the room and said "Ah...seems like you have to do some tidying up first. Do you need help?"

"Thanks for that hyung, but it's really okay." Yoseob smiled and replied.

"Well, okay then. After you are done, knock on my door and i'll give you a little tour around the house okay?"

"Got it!" Yoseob replied with a big smile.

Yonghwa went back to his room, looking at the music sheets. He started strumming again, for afew minutes...or maybe even hours. (Thong-Thong) Yonghwa looks up from music sheets thinking "Woah, he finished unpacking already?"  He jumped off his chair as he hurried off to open the door.

"Yo! I'm done. Hehe" Yoseob said with a peace sign.

"Oh okay, come on let's head to the third floor." Yonghwa lead Yoseob up to the attic. "Here, it's the attic. Nothing is around the attic, except for afew tables and chairs. I like coming up here when there's a full moon. It's got a pretty nice view out that window there."

"Woah really?" said Yoseob looking out the window. "Cool. The view here could probably see the sunrise in the morning too right?" asked Yoseob. "Probably, i never tried that before. Hm.. let's try that next time together?" Yonghwa chided Yoseob. "Sure, why not." Replied Yoseob with a laugh.

"Now follow me, since you already know what's there on the second floor, let's head straight to the first floor then." Yonghwa said to Yoseob while walking down the stairs. Upon reaching the first floor.

He introduced "In that room, there's some stuff that you could play with. And you could drink those beverage in the mini fridge. It's free, of course. The landlady said so. Then the kitchen...errr...that's about it?"

"Woah, this house is cool. Let's play pool together sometimes too!" Yoseob said, excitedly.

"Why not now?" Yonghwa challenged.

"Bring it on." Yoseob replied with a cheeky look.

---

"God it's cold." Lizzy said while walking down the streets at night.

Barely able to see, Lizzy walk along the road carefully, trying to retrace her footsteps back to her friend's home.

(PON-PON) A car honked. A loud screeching sound was heard.

"Oh My God!!" Lizzy lifted her head up and tried to avoid the car which was heading straight to her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Lizzy yelled, shutting her eyes tied.

To Be Continued...

*note, Enjoy.