14 - Time together

Dreams

 

B to the I to the G, B to the A.N.G~

The concert started, BIGBANG were jumping around the stage to get the audience screaming wild. Yonghwa took a look at Yoseob and Lizzy, 'They've already gone crazy", he thought. He took another look at Junsu and Tiffany, they were chatting away about how they want their concert to be like in the future as they move to the beat of the song. Then, he looked behind him and took a look at Kan and Hyosung. Hyosung was jumping to the beat and screaming her lungs out while Kan just looks totally annoyed by her. He took a quick glance at Seohyun and realised she was just sitting there, looking at the concert, quietly.

Yonghwa took the initiative to sit beside her then asked "So...ain't you enjoying the concert?"

Seohyun replied, "I'm enjoying it, but not really showing it like those fans."

Yonghwa pointed to a fan then said "Like that fan over there?"

Seohyun looked at where Yonghwa was pointing, a fan was jumping up and down screaming "TOP OPPA! GD OPPA! TAEYANG OPPA! DAESUNG OPPA! SEUNGRI OPPA! SARANGHAEYO!" really loudly.

Seohyun laughed alittle then Yonghwa asked "So...you don't seem to have anyone you know in Music High?"

Seohyun quietens then replied shyly, "I-i...don't have much friends to begin with."

Yonghwa didn't ask why. He said "Well, wouldn't i be your first friend in Music High?"

Seohyun replied with a small smile as she looks down,"I guess so."

"Aish..okay then." Yonghwa replied then gestured Seohyun to stand up.

"You know, when you come to a concert, you don't really sit down, even if seats are provided." Finishing his sentence, he shot Seohyun a look as he points at Yoseob and Lizzy.

"When you are at a concert, you should be like them." Yonghwa said, then he started jumping along to the beat of the music.

Seohyun jumped alittle, trying to mimic what Yonghwa was doing.

Pleased with her small action, Yonghwa said "You must sing along as well!"

-

"Wow, that was awesome seriously! Daebak!" Yoseob exclaimed to the entire crew as they walk out of the concert hall's entrance.

"Yeah did you see Taeyang oppa! He's so hot!" Lizzy yelled, and sort of screamed in a high pitch voice.

Showing a i-dont-think-so face. Yoseob asked "Shall we get some supper?"

Junsu took a look around and said "Yeah i don't mind. What about you guys?"

Tiffany gave a OK hand gesture. While Hyosung took a look at Kan and said "You coming?"

Kan took a look at Hyosung who was giving him a puppy look he answered "Fine."

Yonghwa took a look at Seohyun "You need to go home already right?"

Seohyun take a look at her watch then replied "Yeah i guess."

Looking at the situation, Yoseob said "Then the rest of us will go and get some supper while Yonghwa hyung will send Seohyun home."

Seohyun took a look at Yonghwa and said "It's okay, i can head home on my own. You can go ahead."

Yonghwa shakes his head and replied "I insist. Come on!"

"See you later back home hyung!" Yoseob voice echoed through the concert hall as Yonghwa makes his way out.

-

Under the dim moonlight, Yonghwa and Seohyun walked along the street passing by houses and houses, no one talked.

Yonghwa finally breaks the silence as he finally thought of something to talk about, "Erm..so how do you feel about the concert earlier on?"

"It's was pretty fancy. What i really like about the whole concert is the great stage control that BIGBANG has. I-i guess i enjoyed the concert, overall." Seohyun replied.

'Wow' Yonghwa thought, it was the first time hearing Seohyun speaks more then a sentence.

Suddenly, Seohyun asked, "Oppa, what do you like?"

"You mean like generally, or what?" Yonghwa asked with a curious look.

Hesitating for a moment as she stops to think, Seohyun answered "Generally."

Yonghwa replied "I like music, snowboarding, playing the guitar."

Seohyun asked again "Do you like reading books?"

Slightly stunned, Yonghwa replied with a slightly embarrassed tone, "I'm not really into books..actually."

"Oh...i see." Seohyun said, staring back to the oh-so-interesting floor.

"Well, you like reading books right?" Yonghwa asked, trying to lighten up the mood alittle.

"How do you know?" Seohyun asked with a shy and curious glance at Yonghwa.

"I think i saw you in a bookstore before." Yonghwa explained.

"Are you sure?" Seohyun confirmed, slightly surprised at Yonghwa's sudden outburst.

"I guess so, you were reading a book and wearing glasses, RED glasses!" Yonghwa added.

"Ah...i guess you really did saw me before in a bookstore." Seohyun said, suddenly stopping in her tracks.

She continued, "I've reached, thanks for accompanying me home, see you in school tomorrow."

Waving goodbye, Yonghwa stood there to watch as Seohyun gets into her house. After confirming Seohyun entered her house safely, he heads home.

-

"The food was good right?" Junsu asked the rest who were sipping on their drinks.

Yoseob nodded his head and said "Never knew the existence of this restaurant near our school until today!"

"Thats why i say, you guys should totally head out more." Junsu said jokingly.

Tiffany snorted and replied "Thats why you're always late?"

"No! And how did you know that anyway?" Junsu asked, as he stares straight at Tiffany.

"Please. The girls in my class are practically stalking your every move." Tiffany answered, taking a look at Hyosung for confirmation.

Hyosung added "Absolutely!" While Kan scoffed and said "I wonder why girls dig you so much anyway."

Junsu shot him a look and asked "You got a problem?"

"What if i say i do?" Kan retorted, as the atmosphere gets more tense.

Junsu stared at Kan angrily and said in a settled voice "Then i guess we gotta solve that problem."

"Chill guys. What's going on?" Yoseob said, trying to calm both of them down.

Tiffany laughed tensely and said "I guess we better get going. Hey Junsu you can help me home right? My ankle still sort of hurts." After that she pulled Junsu away.

"Yeah yeah yeah we better get going. You guys have school tomorrow right?" Lizzy said, nudging Yoseob's shoulder.

Yoseob gave Hyosung a look and Hyosung said "Kan! Lets head home!"

With that, Junsu and Kan ended their little argument that happened all of a sudden.

-

(Junsu x Tiffany)

"You okay?" Tiffany asked Junsu since he was way too quiet.

Junsu nodded his head and replied "I'm fine."

"What happened?" Tiffany continued asking.

"I..i don't know. I just don't really like his attitude." Junsu replied, staring at the ground.

"I'll say, you boys just need to chill." Tiffany said.

"Let's just stop talking about that. I wouldn't have walked you home if i wanted to pick a fight with him anyway." Junsu replied, as he looks at Tiffany.

"How so?" Tiffany asked with a curious look.

"Your ankle is obviously fine. You were jumping like a madwoman back in the concert." Junsu explained, with a small grin.

"...Opps. Didn't have time to think of a better lie!" Tiffany said with a laugh.

"Since i'm already CONNED on this trip. Let's just get your home now." Junsu replied Tiffany with a smile.

-

(Kan x Hyosung)

"Hmm you were out of character just now." Hyosung said, looking at Kan from head to toes.

"What?" Kan asked, as he continues to walk ahead.

"Well whatever, boooring boys issues that i can't be bothered with! I'll be much better off with ice-creams and cakes!" Hyosung exclaimed, as she took a look at the sky.

She continued, "Oh, by the way i've never got a chance to thank you for helping me with that bicycle thief that day."

Kan replied "It's fine. I was just passing by."

"If it was not for you, my bike would've got stolen. Thank you!" Hyosung said, as she thanks Kan who was looking at her weirdly.

"Fine, if it makes you feels better you can thank me all you want but just stop pestering me in school." Kan replied, as he continued to walk.

"Hey! I wasn't pestering you. I was giving you the chance to be accompanied by ME!" Hyosung said cheekily.

Kan looked at Hyosung and replied "Y-you. Aishhhhh, i really don't know what to do with you."

-

-The Next Day In School-

"What are you serious?" Junsu asked Tiffany as he stares at her in dismay.

"Why not? He's pretty cute." Tiffany replied nonchalantly.

"No, i think he looks sort of weird. Maybe he's mentally retarded or something." Junsu said.

"Whatever, i think he's worth a try." Tiffany replied as she rolls her eyes at Junsu's comments.

"Hey!" Yonghwa said as he enters Tiffany's class.

"Ya Yonghwa, come over here. Look at this guy, he looks like a idiot right?" Junsu said, showing Yonghwa Tiffany's handphone.

"Who is he?" Yonghwa asked, as he took a look at the phone.

"Just someone who have been asking me out!" Tiffany replied, happily.

Junsu rolled his eyes and said "Come on, he's looks like a idiot. He's not even worth a try."

"No! I think he's worth a try." Tiffany argued.

"Look look look, he looks like a complete moron!" Junsu reasoned, pointing to the photo in Tiffany's phone.

Yonghwa looked at how uptight his hyung is then said "Come on let's all stop quarrelling, i think this guy looks pretty decent, worth a try."

"See! Even Yonghwa agrees that i should give him a try." Tiffany said while giving Yonghwa a high-five.

"Fine, but it's not okay for you to meet him alone. You should call someone to go with you." Junsu said as he tries to come to a agreement with Tiffany.

"It's fine going alone. I've met countless of people over the internet." Tiffany replied.

"Woah, he's someone you got to know online?" Yonghwa asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Tiffany replied, giving Yonghwa a what-could-be-wrong look.

"It's dangerous going alone...if you really must meet him, get someone to tag along with you. It'll be safer that way." Yonghwa advises Tiffany.

"Fine, why don't you guys come with me?" Tiffany asked with a annoyed tone.

"I'm fine with that!" Junsu immediately answered.

"Well i'm okay too. When are you meeting him?" Yonghwa replied.

"Oh, i'm meeting him today." Tiffany answered with a grin.

"TODAY?" Both Yonghwa and Junsu exclaimed while looking at each other.

"So it's set, we'll meet at the front gate. You guys could only walk behind me and observe. Other then that, a big no-no to you." Tiffany said as she took back her handphone from Yonghwa.

"Fine." Junsu replied, sounding pissed.

To Be Continued….

*note, Next episode would be guaranteed fun.
The plot deepens :)