16 - Sparks of love

Dreams

No One's POV :

and Tiffany were paying for the stuff they brought by the counter. Yonghwa gestured Junsu to wait outside the supermarket to prevent from recognizing him.

Yonghwa walked like he was leaving the supermarket as Tiffany and leave the store. He reunited with Junsu outside and started tailing them together again.

"Ya ya ya. How could they walk so close. What the hell is Tiffany thinking of." Junsu complained to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa gave Junsu a look then said "Oh come on..i walk that close with Lizzy too. Perhaps Yoseob would give me a punch sometime soon."

"Hah, he told me he will kill you the middle of the night when your sound asleep." Junsu joked while punching Yonghwa's shoulder.

After about 10 minutes of walking, Tiffany and finally reached the seaside. Junsu and Yonghwa stopped tailing Tiffany and for a second and looked at the beautiful scenery. It was already evening, the sun was beginning to set.

"What a sight." Yonghwa said, admiring the beauty of the sun.

"Bring your girl here next time." Junsu replied then getting back into action, tailing Tiffany.

"What girl? I don't even have a girlfriend!" Yonghwa quickly answered, getting slightly flustered.

"Ya, they're going have the picnic over there." Junsu slapped Yonghwa's back to get his attention.

"Ouch! That hurts hyung." Yonghwa looks over.

"Woah woah woah, hyung your in trouble. With a beautiful scenery, nice food and a beautiful bouquet of roses. Guess what? Perfect place to have a kiss." Yonghwa said, while looking at who was spreading the picnic mat.

Junsu gave him a sharp stare.

"Just stating the fact here, i see all these settings in the dramas when they are going to have a kiss." Yonghwa explained.

"So what are we going to do now?" Junsu asked frantically.

"Relax, just sit and observe." Yonghwa said sitting down.

Seeing that, Junsu sits down beside him.

Yonghwa sniffs around. "What is that smell?" Yonghwa asked Junsu.

Junsu smells the surrounding, "I think a dog poop here before."

Immediately standing up, the two decided it's best to observe behind a tree instead.

had already offered Tiffany the sandwiches that he made, now he's waiting for her comments on it.

"I can't hear what they're talking about." Junsu said to Yonghwa, expecting him to know what to do.

"Err...they're still eating. I guess." Yonghwa said, after observing the whole situation.

opens the sodas, offering one to Tiffany.

"As far as i can see, this is nothing but a normal picnic." Yonghwa said, then looks around.

"Really? I still think he's not a decent chap." Junsu replied, not keeping his eyes off them.

"Hyung...didn't you realised there's not much people around the beach today?" Yonghwa asked.

"Who cares." Junsu replied coldly.

"Yonghwa, look look! Where is she going to?" Junsu asked Yonghwa as Tiffany walks off.

"I don't know. Why don't you go talk to her for awhile? I'll stay here and look after this guy." Yonghwa suggested.

"Good idea!" Junsu said, then runs off to catch up with Tiffany.

-

Yonghwa stood there looking around. Then he noticed looking around and taking something out of his bag. Yonghwa hides behind the tree and peeks closely. was pouring something into Tiffany's soda.

'What the hell?' Yonghwa thought to himself. He needs to let Junsu and Tiffany knows about this immediately.

-

Junsu waits outside the public toilet that Tiffany went into.

After awhile, Tiffany came out. Not feeling surprise that Junsu is there, she stroll back slowly. Junsu chased after her and said "Ya, don't go back anymore. Just leave him there to rot."

Tiffany didn't want to reply to Junsu, thus she kept walking.

"Are you listening to me?" Junsu asks as he pulls Tiffany aside.

"Oppa! Why can't you just let me have a date peacefully?" Tiffany explodes.

"Because I.....i" Junsu couldn't answered.

"See, your just messing my date up. And i seriously don't know what you get from doing this." Tiffany continued. Then walks off again.

Junsu stood rooted to the ground. Stunned, he couldn't move. He couldn't even find a good excuse to stop Tiffany from going back to that douchebag.

-

Yonghwa watched as Tiffany sat down and continued eating her sandwich.

'Where the hell is Junsu?' Yonghwa thought aloud.

Yonghwa thought of should he do now, as right now, he knows for sure that was not a decent chap.

Yonghwa started walking towards Tiffany and .

He started running as he saw Tiffany taking the bottle of soda and....

'Shacks!' Yonghwa ran towards Tiffany and said "Ya, can you hear me?"

Tiffany sits there for a few seconds and then...one...two....three.

Tiffany passed out.

pushes Yonghwa and tries to run. Yonghwa pulled onto 's leg. kicks his leg a few times and tries to shake Yonghwa off. Not planning to budge, Yonghwa holds on and yells for help. steps onto Yonghwa's hand with his other leg and runs off.

During all of the commotion, Junsu came back after hearing Yonghwa screaming for help. Looking at the scene he chased after . With not much effort he caught together with Yonghwa as they surrounded him. Junsu pinned down with his body and screamed to Yonghwa to take a look at Tiffany.

Yonghwa ran to Tiffany to see if she's okay. Tiffany was knocked out, Yonghwa called her name many times and uses his hand to softly slaps her face to get her to wake up. At one point Tiffany opened her eyes for a nanosecond then closed it again. Yonghwa tried to wake her up again but to no avail.

Yonghwa shouted to Junsu "She needs to get to the hospital!"

Junsu dragged along to Yonghwa. "Take him to the police, i'll carry Tiffany to the hospital." Junsu said.

Panicking, he carried Tiffany and started running as fast as he could to reach the nearest hospital.

'Please god. Please!'

--

Tiffany woke up, looking around she realised she was in the hospital. All she could see outside the windows were darkness.

She used all her strength to get herself to sit up straight. She realised she was not alone. She could hear soft snoring. It was Junsu, leaning back against the chair at the corner of the room sleeping soundly.

Suddenly someone opened the door.

"Your awake!" Yonghwa exclaimed as he puts down a cup of coffee.

Yonghwa helped Tiffany sits cosily in the bed. "You okay?" Yonghwa asked.

"Dizzy...." Tiffany replied weakly.

"At least your fine now." Yonghwa said.

Tiffany asked Yonghwa why did she passed out. Yonghwa explained that the doctor found Rohyphnol in Tiffany's body. Which meant that had crushed the Rohyphnol into powders and mixed it together with the soda. Its a drug that impaires one's judgement and act like someone who's drunk.

"T-that jerk!" Tiffany said, slamming her fist against the bed weakly.

"He's going to be jailed. That ert." Yonghwa said, calming her down.

"Thanks Yonghwa." Tiffany thank Yonghwa and smiled weakly.

"I didn't do much you know..." Yonghwa replied.

"No..i could remember that you were trying hard to wake me up." Tiffany said.

Laughing, Yonghwa said "Yeah, and that's all that i did."

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"Hyung is the one who caught from running away, he's also the one who carried you all the way to the hospital." Yonghwa explained.

Tiffany gazed over to Junsu. She felt bad for scolding Junsu at the park after all this happened.

Yonghwa looks at his hyung then said "You know...i think hyung likes you."

"How is that possible?" Tiffany replied.

"Well...that's just what i think, it's not my first day knowing him. I thought you might have sense that he's protective over you." Yonghwa continued.

"I...i guess i didn't paid any attention to that.." Tiffany said, thinking about it.

"My hyung is a devoted lover. He only had one girlfriend before." Yonghwa said, telling Tiffany all that good sides of Junsu.

"Really? Wow, i didn't think Music High's most popular boy would be that devoted." Tiffany said.

The night deepens as Yonghwa and Tiffany chats about Junsu.

[The Next Day]

Tiffany woke up after a long night. Finally feeling better, she sits up on the bed and look around the room. Alas, Junsu was not there, no one was. Tiffany took a look at her phone to check for any calls from her dad. To her dismay, nothing came. Tiffany sighed and took a look at the time, it was going to be 2pm.

-

"Hyung! We have only three more days." Yoseob reminded Yonghwa of the second round of selection.

"I know and so much stuff happened in these few days." Yonghwa replied.

"Yeah, so are you heading to the hospital to take a look at Tiffany noona?" Yoseob asked.

"I'm not sure, i'll ask Junsu first. Do you have anywhere you have to go?" Yonghwa replied.

"Nope, i'm heading home to practice some dance." Yoseob said.

"Alright then, you'll head home first. I'll be home around six." Yonghwa said.

"See ya." Yoseob said as he waves goodbye to Yonghwa.

-

"Hyung!" Yonghwa shouted to Junsu as he saw Junsu rushing through the corridor.

"Ah...Yonghwa-ah. Whatsup?" Junsu replied.

"You seem busy. Are you going to visit Tiffany at the hospital today?" Yonghwa asked.

"I'm afraid i don't have the time. I have a big assignment coming up. You know, i have to do a couple of stuff for the second round of selection your going to be in." Junsu replied coldly.

Noticing the change in his hyung, Yonghwa asked if everything was alright. Junsu just gestured that he's fine.

"I'll head off first." Junsu said, ending the conversation.

'What's wrong?' Yonghwa thought aloud. With that, Yonghwa had to head to the hospital by himself.

Outside the school's entrance, Yonghwa saw Yejun walking in the direction of the hospital instead of his home. He quickly caught up with him and asked "Hey man! Are you heading towards the hospital to visit Tiffany?"

Yejun nodded his head and asked "You too?"

"Yeah, let's go there together then." Yonghwa replied.

-

Upon reaching, Yonghwa greets Tiffany cheerfully, hoping to get her in good spirits.

"How are you feeling today?" Yejun asked as he walks beside her bed.

"I'm feeling better. Thanks for asking." Tiffany replied, with a smile.

"The doctor said that your fine. Nothing big, really." Yonghwa assured Tiffany as he took a sit beside her bed.

"I think you can be discharge by today." Yonghwa continued.

"I don't want to be discharge." Tiffany replied immediately.

"Why?" Yonghwa asked after taking a look at Yejun.

"I have my reasons. Tell the doctor to let me stay till tomorrow." Tiffany replied.

"Fine, i'll talk to him about it. I'll tell him that you are still feeling unwell and stuff." Yonghwa said, compromising with her.

Yonghwa then walked out of the ward to inform the doctor about the issue.

"Where's oppa?" Tiffany asked Yejun after Yonghwa walked out.

"I don't know. I didn't see him today." Yejun answered with a low voice.

"I see..." Tiffany replied, sadly.

"Well it's okay, i'll accompany you here with Yonghwa hyung until 5pm and i'll head home." Yejun said, trying to make Tiffany feel entertained.

-4.30p.m.-

"Hey i'll be heading off first." The last student said as he walk out, leaving Junsu in the empty practice room.

He's sorting out his mind about what Yonghwa told him. Just why, why was he so concerned about Tiffany? Did he really fallen in love with her? How is he going to face her in the future?

"AHHHH!" Junsu screamed as loud as he can.

He wanted to go to the hospital with Yonghwa too, but he didn't know what to say if he sees Tiffany. Junsu took his bag and walks down the quiet corridor. He really have the urge to see Tiffany that day. Subconciously, he did not even realise he was walking the route to the hospital that evening.

It was already 5.28pm when he reached the hospital. He was dragging his feet along to Tiffany's ward. Junsu took a breath as he opens the door softly. Great, he thought to himself, she's asleep.

Junsu stood by Tiffany's bed. Looking at her white silky face. She really looked like one of those pulchritudinous movie stars, he thought.

'.' Junsu left the ward and took out his phone to dial Yonghwa.

Yonghwa : Hello?

Junsu : I think i'm in love.

Yonghwa : What the hell?

Junsu : I'm at the hospital right now.

Yonghwa : Right now?

Junsu : Tell me what should i do.

Yonghwa : I-i...don't know either. Wait, let me think... CONFESS, JUST CONFESS TO HER! (Yonghwa sounded really excited)

Junsu : You r-really...think i should do that?

Yonghwa : I don't know, hyung, just follow your heart. Okay i'll hang up now, i don't have time for this. Yoseob is waiting for me to practice together, i expect good news from you. Bye.

The line was dead. "That ." Junsu thought to himself as he puts his phone into his pocket again.

Junsu walked into the ward, plucking up his courage, he planned to confess to her as soon as she wakes up. Junsu reaches for his bag to take a book out to read. Alas, he dropped the book and create a small rucka.

As expected, Tiffany heard the commotion and woke up. Half-awake, she looks around the room and saw Junsu squatting in the middle of the room.

Tiffany rubs her eyes and saw Junsu, finally awake with a slight shock. An awkward atmosphere lingered in the air as they speaks.

"You are here so..late huh?" Tiffany said while smiling awkwardly.

"Ah...yeah, i was doing some errands nearby so i just took the chance to drop in here." Junsu replied, trying to explain himself.

"I heard from Yonghwa that your busy with some school stuff, ain't you?" Tiffany ask, doubting Junsu's statement.

"Oh yeah, i was err...just you know, walking past and i just came..." Junsu stopped explaining halfway through, 'Damn, i have to say it sooner or later.' he thought.

Tiffany looked at Junsu, expecting him to continue.

"...You know i got something to say to you...actually." Junsu continued.

"I think...you know..i think...i..." Junsu stammers really badly as he speaks.

"Just what is it?" Tiffany asked getting frustrated with his stammering.

"I think i'm in love with you."

To Be Continued….


 

Will love blossom in the air for Junsu and Tiffany?

I know i've been neglecting the other pairings. But relax, the other couples are going to appear again soon. I would like to take this chance to clarify that this fanfic revolves around Yonghwa. The ultimate focus is on him still. (But of course, i really love Sufany <3)

By the way! I'm starting this section whereby i reply to every comment (Since i usually only have afew comments after each update.) And i really appreciate the support everyone has been giving me. So much so that i feel guility that i gone on such a long haitus. I really appreciate every single comment. (But of course, i love you too silent readers <3)

Inspired4339, Thanks for the support! I will work on it as much as i could.

GeeDeeAddictor, I love them too :) Haha!

cnsdGirl, I particularly like your comment. Especially the "Junsu~Ey~Its love." part. Thats a really cute statement haha!