10 : Soon

Dreams

 

"I told him we'll reach at 1.30pm, hurry up." Yonghwa told Yoseob and Lizzy.

"Alright alright!" Yoseob replied, gesturing Lizzy to hurry up their pace.

The three arrives at Jong Kook's shop.

"Whatsup!" Yonghwa greets Jong Kook.

"Great, your on time." Jong Kook said, then takes a look at Lizzy.

"Isn't that...Lizzy?" Jong Kook asked, with a frown.

"Oppa!" Lizzy exclaimed, looking excited.

The two gave each other a friendly hug then chatted away. Yonghwa takes a look at Yoseob. "Things are not looking good." He thought.

"Ah...seems like Jong Kook hyung knows Lizzy, shall we go and have a change of clothes first?" Yonghwa asked Yoseob, trying to get his attention off them.

"..........." Yoseob didn't replied.

Yonghwa patted him on his shoulders, "You okay?" he asked, with concern.

"Oh yeah, okay. I was spacing out." Yoseob replied, looking slightly sad.

"I see, come on let's go." Yonghwa said pointing Yoseob to the locker room.

After changing attires, they went to look for Jong Kook and Lizzy. Apparently the two of them seems to know each other really well, they sat at a table sipping coffee and talking about what's happening and stuff.

"We've changed hyung." Yonghwa told Jong Kook.

"Ah yes, you boys can continue your same workout that i teaches you last week." Jong Kook replied.

"Err...okay." Yonghwa said, turning his head for a little to take a look at Yoseob.

Yoseob went forward and asked "How do you guys know each other?"

Jong Kook opens his mouth, wanting to reply but Lizzy said "It's our secret!" Then Lizzy smiled. Jong Kook stopped then continues "Yup, it's our secret."

"Oh okay." Yoseob replied, walking away.

"Dude they're probably just friends." Yonghwa tried to dissolve Yoseob's sadness.

"I guess so...." Yoseob replied.

"Oh come on, don't be jealous over the smallest thing. Give her some freedom to make her own friend. It's not like you guys are together or something." Yonghwa said, getting irritated over Yoseob's sudden change of mood.

Yoseob stared at his hyung then says "I guess your right...we're not even together and i'm..."

"Right, let's get your mind off this and work out."

[Three more day before the audition results are out.]

-----

"Boo!" Junsu tries to scare Tiffany when she's limping along the classrooms.

"That's not funny." Tiffany said, limping away.

"So...my performances is over, i'm free to help you get around now." Junsu said, giving Tiffany a huge smile.

"I think i'm okay, i don't need your help." Tiffany stopped in her tracks and replied.

"Well, i'm really sorry about making your legs...like that, so i'm trying to help you now." Junsu explained the whole situation.

"I think it's better if you don't." Tiffany replied, looking around at the number of girls staring.

"Oh come on! Let me lessen my guilt for that okay?" Junsu said pointing to Tiffany's ankle.

"Whatever." Tiffany replied, while attempting to limp back class again.

Junsu smiled then helped Tiffany gets to her classroom.

"Look at that." People were whispering all over when they saw Junsu helping Tiffany.

"See, people are getting up-tight over the THIS. I don't want to come to school tomorrow with your fan girls surrounding me and bashing me up on the school's forum or something." Tiffany snapped at Junsu.

"They'll be okay with it. I''ll just explain the whole situation." Junsu said, as he brushes Tiffany's worries aside.

"You better." Tiffany replied, at least she don't need to face those crazy situations.

"Okay you've reached your class, i'll see you around." Junsu said to Tiffany then shows her, his sparkling smile.

"Yeah just go already." Tiffany replied, shooing him off.

Junsu walks off, then Hyosung and Tiffany's classmates crowded around Tiffany to ask her why did Junsu did all that for her.

Tiffany sighed then started explaining the whole situation.

-

After everyone returned to their seat,  "I guess that's kinda cool isn't it?"  Hyosung exclaimed excitedly to Tiffany.

"Well....it's actually not." Tiffany gave Hyosung the killer look.

"Okay fine! Maybe some of the fangirls would attempt to trip themselves infront of Junsu just to get his attention now." Hyosung told Tiffany, then burst into laughter.

Confused, Tiffany asks "What's so funny?"

Trying to catch her breath, Hyosung whispers to Tiffany "Imagine Jess doing that, that'll be soo hilarious!"

Tiffany asked "Oh you mean that Jess girl that you told me? That girl that was obsessed with Junsu?"

Hyosung nodded her head and replied "She looks like she'll totally do that. But from what i heard, Junsu just can't be bothered with her."

Tiffany sighed and said "I don't even want him to assist me around. It's...actually quite burdensome."

Hyosung nodded again and answered "I know, with all that fan girls. It's crazy!"

---

[One more day before the audition result's are out.]

"Grab some sleep man." Yonghwa told Yoseob, who was busy watching television.

"I couldn't sleep." Yoseob simply replied.

"Go lie in bed or something, we should get our results with a bright,fresh face." Yonghwa nags.

"Ah-okay hyung." Yoseob replied while hurrying to his room to avoid his nagging.

{Two more hours before the audition result's are out.}

"Pass me that jam there." Lizzy said to Yonghwa.

"Hey Lizzy, wanna take a look at the results with us later?" Yoseob asked Lizzy with a small small.

"Well...okay, that wouldn't take too long right? I have somewhere else to go to afterwards." Lizzy replied.

"Guess so. Where are you heading to?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"Oh..i'm going to Jong Kook oppa's shop to deliver something." Lizzy said while smiling.

"I see..." Yoseob replied, looking away.

Yonghwa takes a look at the situation and tries to change the subject. "Hey after we finish breakfast we still have some time, wanna have a game of pool?" He asked both Yoseob and Lizzy.

"Sure." Both of them replied.

------------------------------------- 

Yesterday night.

Dear diary,

I'm so nervous for the results, i really hope that i'll get selected.

I really want to be one of them out of the fifty people that they are choosing.

I pray hard that both me and yoseob could get into the school together.

Hopefully we would be classmates in Music High.

Dad, i'm doing all this to show you that i can do it, even without following your plans for me.

- Yonghwa's Diary

Will Yonghwa and Yoseob pass the audition?

To Be Continued….