8 : Different

Dreams

 

"Careful there." Yoseob reminded Lizzy.

"That should be it i guess." Yonghwa said, taking in the last box of Lizzy's stuff in.

"Ah...seriously thank you so much oppas." Lizzy said, checking out the room again.

Smiling happily, Yoseob helped to tidy up Lizzy's stuff. Yonghwa then said "Well actually it's nothing, i just helped to move your luggages in, Yoseob...however....plea@#$" Yonghwa couldn't finish what he wanted to say as Yoseob stuffs a handkerchief into his mouth and starts pulling him out the room.

"Bleh!" Yonghwa said as he took the handkerchief out his mouth.

"Shut up hyung!" Yoseob snapped.

"Hahaha. Alright alright, remember to wake me up early in the morning tomorrow alright? It's our important day." Yonghwa said to Yoseob, nudging him on the shoulders.

"I got it." Yoseob said, gesturing to Yonghwa to initiate a High-Five with him.

After the high-five, Yonghwa returned to his room and Yoseob continued his happy chore, helping Lizzy out.

---

Limping with difficulties, Tiffany tried to get to her locker by herself when school ended. Hyosung wasn't around to help her as she have something on, or she'll have a much easier time getting around, Tiffany thought.

". It hurts so much." Tiffany silently cursed as the pain is getting unbearable.

She stopped in her tracks, bending down to touch her ankle  for awhile.

"Ouch..." Tiffany thought and tried to stand back up. In that split second, she lost her balance for a moment then someone ran up to hold her. Tiffany looked up and saw that it was Junsu.

After gaining her balance she thanked Junsu "...Thanks."

Bending down to take a look at Tiffany's ankle he said "Woah, this looks really bad. I'm seriously sorry about it, i'll help you around the school in the future. After tomorrow, i promise. I just have to finish the audition's performances and i'll be free." Junsu told Tiffany.

Tiffany stared blankly at him, not planning on replying him.

"Err...so, what class are you at?" Junsu asked, helping Tiffany to walk to her locker.

Tiffany pointed to one of the class at the back.

"Ah... i see, i'll help you around the day after tomorrow okay?" Junsu asked Tiffany delivering a mini wink at the moment.

"Whatever you like." Tiffany replied coldly, quite disgusted at the wink.

Junsu was taken back by her reply. This is the first time a girl doesn't pay so much attention to what he says, others would probably go crazy already. "Wow?" Junsu thought to himself quietly.

Reaching her locker, Tiffany saw Kan strolling pass.

"Hey!" Tiffany tried to start a conversation with him.

Kan continued walking.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, Kan right?" Tiffany tried again.

Kan didn't stopped.

"Yo man, she's talking to you." Junsu said to Kan by stopping him in his tracks.

"So?" Kan said, sharply staring at Junsu.

"What do you meant so? You should answer her. Duh?" Junsu snapped at him.

Turning around, Kan stared at Tiffany "What Do YouWant?"

Tiffany looked at Kan, "N-nothing..just saying hi since we're classmates."

Kan turned his back on Tiffany and walked off.

"Why the hell did you confronted him?" Tiffany blamed Junsu.

"W-what?" Junsu exclaimed, unable to believe this is happening to him.

"I'm just trying to help you out." He continued.

"Hmph..." Tiffany stormed (Or rather she limped) off.

---

"Yes mom?" Seohyun greets her mom immediately as she saw her mom.

"You're going to enter a public school! No more private institution!" Her mom breaks the news to her lovely daughter happily.

"R-really?" Seohyun asked.

"Yes my dear. Your first day of school would start next week." Seohyun mom's said. She continued "Make friends, socialize a little, widen your connections. You can discover new things in this great world. You have to know it's not about books and more books."

"Mom...which school would i be entering?" Seohyun asked.

"Music High. I figured you would want to enter a school which specialize in music since your always playing your piano and violin, you could learn new instruments there." Seohyun's mom proudly said.

"...........Thanks mom."

To Be Continued….

Will Yonghwa and Yoseob's audition go well?

*note, Enjoy guys! I also noticed that there's quite a number of silent readers.

Well, its okay not to comment as long as you guys enjoy it :X 

(Even though i wouldn't know how you guys think about it. HAHAHA)