Lee Sungmin is my Wife (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid) Chapter 26

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid)

 

A/N: After 5 months...

 

 

 

Chapter 26

 

 

“Are you sure about this Oppa?”

 

Sungmin asks her brother with a nervous tone in her voice. Donghae nods at her while looking at the front window of his car, watching the people that pass by on the street

 

“But Oppa, do we really need to see them? I mean…I’m scared…I…I don’t want to see them anymore”

 

“I know”

 

Donghae takes a deep breath

 

“But…this is the last time that we’re going to see them. If you know what I mean”

 

Sungmin stares at her brother with teary eyes

 

“Is that really final?”

 

“That’s the court’s decision and beside, they already done a lot of harm in our lives. Kyu and I talk about this…well…we just agree with the court’s decision. I mean, you know…”

 

Donghae looks at his sister with teary eyes

 

“It’s hard because he’s still our father and Hara is still our sister though she has a different mother. But, they’ve done a lot of harm. Killing them is not enough to pay everything. Appa abused Umma and we almost lose our mother. He tries to steal everything away from me. He kidnaps you and Key and they want to kill both of you including the innocent baby. It’s good that everyone is safe”

 

“How about Umma? I’m worried about her. What if…”

 

Donghae holds Sungmin’s hand

 

“Umma already saw Appa and Hara yesterday. She already forgives them though their pride is still on top. She already accepts it. That’s life Minnie. They’ve done something evil, so they need to pay it. We’re not the one who sends them to their grave. They are the one who did that. There’s no room for second chance because they are not worth it”

 

Donghae manage to smile to take his sister’s worry away

 

“Yah! Don’t waste Kyu and I’s effort in saving you and Key from those devils. It’s hard you know and it’s really scary. We don’t even bring our water gun for defense. It’s only nail cutters and Swiss army knives and of course our brain”

 

Sungmin hits Donghae’s arm

 

“Ouch! You’re such a war freak girl like Fany”

 

“Whatever Oppa”

 

Sungmin smiles at him

 

“Oppa, can I hug you?”

 

“You don’t need to ask my honey dear. Come here”

 

Donghae hugs his sister tight

 

“You know Minnie? Kyu and I are really afraid at that time. We don’t know what to do and we really cried so hard while planning our strategy. I thought I’m going to lose you”

 

“Thank you Oppa. I’m really lucky to have a brother like you. Do you really need to migrate in California? Can you just stay here?”

 

Donghae looks at his sister with weird glare. He flicks her forehead

 

“Pabo! Who told you that I’m going to migrate in California? What? Do you want me to leave Hyukkie and Minho here?”

 

“You’re the one who told me awhile ago”

 

“You’re not listening honey dear. I told you that I’m going to have a business trip in California next week. I’m going with Umma, Hyukkie and Minho and I’m asking you if you and your family want to join. What the ing hell are you talking about?”

 

“Oops…”

 

Sungmin holds her lips

 

“Sorry”

 

“That’s what you get when you’re always spacing out”

 

Donghae told his sister while pinching her soft cheek

 

“Because I’m thinking about Appa and Hara that’s why I didn’t understand you that much”

 

“Don’t think about them anymore. They are no longer part of the family because they are and evil”

 

Donghae holds Sungmin’s hands

 

“Honey dear, I’m your big brother. Big brother must always protect and take care of his dongsaeng. My role of being an Oppa to you will never change though we already have our own family. I’m going to be your Oppa forever. Your one and only handsome, smart, y, sweet, romantic, kind…”

 

“Childish Oppa”

 

Sungmin pinches his nose

 

“And I love you so much my fishy Oppa. You’re the best brother in the whole world”

 

She smiles at Donghae and hugs him tight

 

“I’m going to ask Kyu if we can join you next week. Maybe we can have vacation in California together. Fany Unnie and Horse Oppa and of course little Sulli honey will be very happy to see us. It’s been awhile you know and I miss California already”

 

“Me too”

 

Donghae smile

 

“I’m sure that Kyu will agree with it. He’s being a good boy now and he always follows you because you’re such a gangster”

 

“Yeah right”

 

“Just kidding. You know Minnie? That boy loves you so much. I know it because I always see his determination to bring you back whenever you run away from him and the effort of luring me so I will allow him to be with you again. Not only that…”

 

Donghae flashes a wide smile

 

“He will really give up everything just for you and he prove it when you, Mihee and Key has been kidnapped. I really didn’t regret selling you to him. Kyu is always the right guy for you”

 

Donghae claps his hands and look at his watch to check the time

 

“Ok. Shall we go now? I still need to go in my office and I still need to drop you at the mall. I’m sure that Hyukkie and Mrs. Kim are already waiting for you”

 

“Arasso”

 

Donghae went out of the car. Sungmin follows him

 

“This is it”

 

Donghae and Sungmin not at each other while taking a deep breath. They hold each other’s hand as they went inside Incheon jail. The security guards and police men escorted them at Mr. Lee’s cell. They saw their father sitting on his bed, wearing orange jumpsuit and his hands are chained

 

“You have a visitor Mr. Lee”

 

One of the police officers told him. Mr. Lee raises his head and saw his kids outside his cell, staring at him. He shoots them a deadly glare. He stands up and walks towards them. Sungmin tighten her grip on her brother’s hand as she hides behind him

 

“Oppa, let’s go now”

 

Sungmin whispers

 

“Five minutes honey dear”

 

Donghae whispers back. Mr. Lee holds the steel bars while flashing an evil smile

 

“How’s my beloved kids?”

 

He asks them sarcastically. Donghae moves a little bit closer to him

 

“You’re going to die tomorrow”

 

Donghae told him causing Mr. Lee to laugh like a devil

 

“Just laugh. I don’t care about it. Minnie and I just want to see you for the last time”

 

Mr. Lee looks at his daughter who is still hiding behind Donghae

 

“Hi baby girl, are you happy that Appa will die tomorrow? This is all your fault you evil ”

 

Donghae loses his temper. He grabs his father’s clothes and holds it tight

 

“Listen to me you ing evil old man. This is the last time that you’re going to insult us. I’m really happy that the court decided to put you and that illegitimate daughter of your in death penalty. Your lives are not enough to pay every damage that you did to our lives. I’m sure that your soul will be going in hell and Lucifer is the one who will welcome you and that . Have fun in hell with them. You deserves it Mr. Lee”

 

Donghae holds Sungmin’s hand as they walk away when Mr. Lee shouts at them

 

“I’M STILL YOUR FATHER!!! YOU OWE EVERYTHING TO ME!!!”

 

Donghae stops walking. He turns around and smirks at him

 

“! Yes, you’re our father but never become a father to us. We’re so embarrassed that your blood is running in our flesh. You’re our father and we will never forget that, but we don’t owe you anything. You’re the one who owe us a lot of things. We already forgive you, but our forgiveness will never change the court’s decision”

 

Donghae told him while controlling his tears from falling. He turns his back away and leaves with Sungmin. The security guards and police men escorted them at Hara’s cell. Hara pulls Sungmin’s short hair as soon as she saw her

 

“! I’m going to kill you”

 

The security guards and police men push Hara away from Sungmin

 

“! YOU’RE A !!! YOU SUPPOSED TO DIE!”

 

Hara shouts at Sungmin. She looks at the police men and banging her hands on the steel bars

 

“YAH! LET ME OUT OF HERE! I’M GOING TO KILL THAT !!!”

 

Hara shouts while tears falling from her eyes. Sungmin was staring at her. She was about to go near her, but Donghae holds her hand

 

“Minnie, no”

 

Sungmin looks at her brother

 

“Just let me touch her Oppa”

 

“But…”

 

Sungmin pulls her hand away from her brother’s grip and walks towards Hara. She holds her face

 

“Hara”

 

Hara looks at her. She stares at Sungmin and was shock when she wipes her tears away and hugs her

 

“I’m sorry if I didn’t become a sister to you”

 

Sungmin told her while controlling her tears from falling

 

“I didn’t know that I have a little sister. Umma and Appa hide it from us. You know? There are times wherein I’m thinking, what if Appa introduces you to us earlier? Maybe we’re not going to hate each other like this. Maybe there is a chance for us to be close and take care each other. If only Appa…”

 

Tears slowly fall from Sungmin’s eyes

 

“Didn’t become selfish, maybe we’re one big happy family now and this will never happen. I really hope to get to know you well and be close to you, but I guess everything is already late”

 

She stares at Hara

 

“Unnie…can you forgive me? I know it’s too late to say sorry, but…”

 

Sungmin holds her lips and wipes Hara’s tears

 

“I already forgive you. You’re my sister. My baby sister, I wish to know you more and have good memories with you. You’re going to be fine, right? Please tell Unnie that you’re going to be fine”

 

Hara nods at her and hugs her tight

 

“I’m going to be fine Unnie. I can die peacefully because you already forgive me. Thank you”

 

“I love you Hara and goodbye”

 

“Thank you Unnie”

 

Donghae’s tears start falling from his eyes while watching his sisters like that. If only he can change the destiny. He wouldn’t want to end it like this. If only their father didn’t become selfish, maybe Hara will be with them. Laughing, crying, telling jokes and happy, maybe he will also have the chance to take care of her as well. Donghae walks towards his step sister. He hugs her tight

 

“I’m sorry. Oppa fail to protect and take care of you”

 

Those simple words are enough to heal the pain in Hara’s heart and those simple words is enough for her to be happy. She hugs her Oppa and Unnie, knowing that it’s the last time for her to do that and the last day that she will see them. Even though they didn’t become close and they didn’t even know each other, she feels so thankful because Sungmin and Donghae accept her as their sibling and seeing them before she dies is already a great blessing for her

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin looks at Donghae and smiles brightly at him

 

“Oppa, everything will be ok now right?”

 

“Of course honey dear. We’re all going to live a peaceful life now and not to mention a new beginning for all of us”

 

“Thanks for dropping me at the mall”

 

“No problem. By the way my Hyukkie honey will be the one who will drops you home”

 

“Arasso”

 

Sungmin gives her brother a sweet kiss on his cheek

 

“Drive safely and be safe. I love you Oppa”

 

“I love you too honey dear”

 

Sungmin opens her 1001 nights diamond purse by The House of Mouawad and gets her pink wallet inside. She opens her wallet and get Kyuhyun’s credit card and shows it to her brother

 

“So you’re the one who stole it?”

 

Sungmin nods happily

 

“Shhh, don’t tell Kyu. I’m just going to rob his money and buy everything that I want. I’ll return it later”

 

“It’s ok honey dear. Don’t return it anymore. Anyway, Kyu knows that you have it”

 

“What?”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened. Donghae laugh

 

“Excuse me brat princess of that brat young master. Who else will steal Kyu’s credit cards? Of course it’s only you. He’s not stupid ok. Don’t return it anymore. He wouldn’t mind ok”

 

Sungmin just pouts and return the credit card inside her wallet and throws it inside her bag

 

“I’m going now”

 

“Sure. Take care and have fun with your girlfriends”

 

Sungmin kissed her brother’s cheek before going out of his car. She waves her hand happily before going inside the mall, meeting her sister in law and Ryeowook who is now her best friend at the fancy restaurant. Hyuk Jae waves her hand to Sungmin who happily walks towards them. She hugs Hyuk Jae and Ryeowook happily

 

“Oh my goodness Wookie, it’s nice to see you again”

 

Ryeowook smiles at Sungmin who sits on her chair

 

“You know? Hyukkie Unnie is right. Short hair really suits you well. You’re damn beautiful. I envy you because your beauty never fades”

 

“Thanks Wookie”

 

Sungmin smiles brightly then pouts

 

“But I still need to lose some weight”

 

“YOU’RE NOT FAT!”

 

Ryeowook and Hyuk Jae shout in unison. Hyuk Jae holds her sister in law’s hand

 

“Honey dear, that’s normal because you give birth”

 

“But it’s already five months”

 

“You already lose a lot of weight ok. You’re already y, what else do you still want?”

 

“But Kyu told me that I’m still fat”

 

Sungmin told them while pouting like a kid

 

“He’s just teasing you. Don’t mind your husband and beside, Wookie and I think that you’re still cute and beautiful even though you gain weight”

 

“What?”

 

Sungmin frowns at them

 

“So, it’s true then?”

 

Ryeowook drinks her gold lemonade

 

“True?”

 

“That I’m still fat”

 

Ryeowook and Hyuk Jae shook their head

 

“You know what honey dear? Just start eating your lunch now. You need to love the food. Don’t think about gaining weight. It’s fun to eat, right Wookie?”

 

Ryeowook nods at her. Sungmin moves closer to Ryeowook and starts rubbing her tummy

 

“I’m so excited for you Wookie. I suddenly want to have another baby again. Maybe Kyu and I can plan for a third baby soon. Let’s say when Mihee turns three. That will be lovely”

 

Sungmin giggles happily while rubbing her best friend’s tummy

 

“You and Kyu love kids that much”

 

Sungmin nods at Ryeowook

 

“I bet Jongwoon is already excited for the baby”

 

“Yes”

 

Ryeowook smiles brightly

 

“He’s actually excited when he finds out that I’m pregnant. Each and every month, he keeps on bothering me if the baby will already arrive. I keep on telling him that the baby will arrive at the ninth month. I don’t know why he is so weird”

 

Hyuk Jae and Sungmin laugh

 

“He’s just excited because that’s the first born. How many more months before the baby arrive?”

 

“Four months to go Unnie. I’m also excited. It really feels great to be pregnant. How about you?”

 

“Me?”

 

Ryeowook nods

 

“When do you plan to have a second baby?”

 

“Well…Hae and I are not yet talking about it”

 

“Unnie…”

 

Sungmin looks at her while holding her fork

 

“I think you and Oppa should plan it soon”

 

“Why?”

 

“That’s because you’re near on your menopausal stage. If you know what I’m talking about”

 

“Oh my…”

 

Hyuk Jae holds her cheek

 

“I almost forget about that”

 

“That’s why you need to hurry. Anyway Minho is turning one year old this year. Maybe you and Oppa can have a honeymoon next week at California”

 

Sungmin giggles happily while Hyuk Jae blushes

 

“Are you guys going with us?”

 

“I still don’t know. I’m not yet talking to Kyu”

 

“You better come so we can all have a wonderful vacation”

 

“I’ll convince Kyu later”

 

“That boy will never say no because he can’t resist you”

 

Sungmin laughs softly and continue eating her vegetable salad since she’s on a diet

 

“Oh…speaking of kids”

 

Ryeowook looks at Sungmin

 

“Who is taking care of Key of Mihee right now?”

 

Sungmin stops eating and smiles brightly at Ryeowook and Hyuk Jae

 

“I’ve got a new nanny”

 

“For real? Why? Key’s nannies and Mihee’s nannies are all good. Why will you fire them?”

 

Hyuk Jae asks Sungmin curiously

 

“I didn’t fire them Unnie”

 

“Then what do you mean that you’ve got a new nanny?”

 

Sungmin chuckles

 

“My kids’ new nanny is no other than their very loving daddy, Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Ryeowook and Hyuk Jae shout while staring at her with wide eyes. Sungmin nods happily

 

“Today is my day off to take care of the kids. I told Kyu yesterday that I’m going to have date with you guys after going at Incheon jail with Oppa. You know what he told me?”

 

Ryeowook and Hyuk Jae just stare at her, waiting for the answer

 

“He told me that he will not going to work today just to be our kids’ nanny. He’s the one who volunteer to take care of the kids while I’m on my date with my girlfriends”

 

“Wow, he’s so sweet”

 

Hyuk Jae nods, agreeing to Ryeowook

 

“I can’t believe that Kyu will really volunteer to be his kids’ nanny. I wonder what’s going on right now at your mansion”

 

Sungmin stares at her mobile phone and shows it to Ryeowook and Hyuk Jae

 

“So far, I haven’t received any text message or call from him. I bet he’s having a great time with our kids”

 

Sungmin told them happily. Hyuk Jae and Ryeowook nod at her. Sungmin giggles happily and continue eating her lunch

 

 

 

 

MEANWHILE…
 

 

 

Kyuhyun was dancing like crazy inside Mihee’s nursery room while holding his baby girl on his arms. Baby Mihee is crying like crazy

 

“Baby Lock…”

 

The baby starts crying harder

 

“Aigoo! Why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at her worriedly

 

“You don’t want me to call you baby Lock? But that was a good nickname”

 

Kyuhyun gets the pink baby rattle on the crib and starts shaking it to stop Mihee from crying

 

“Honey, we’re going to play. Don’t cry anymore”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at her while shaking the rattle. Mihee stop crying after hearing the sound of it. Kyuhyun hands her the baby rattle. Mihee starts shaking it happily with her own hand. She even hits Kyuhyun’s forehead before laughing

 

“Ouch”

 

Kyuhyun rubs his forehead

 

“And you think that’s funny”

 

Mihee hits him again. Kyuhyun lay her down on her pink soft bed and starts tickling her gently. Mihee starts laughing

 

“I think you’re being naughty honey”

 

Mihee stares at her father while laughing. Kyuhyun smiles while listening to her sweet laugh. Kyuhyun stops tickling her as he watches her playing with the rattle, shaking it happily. Kyuhyun brushes his nose from hers

 

“Why are you so cute and beautiful like your mommy? I love you so much Mihee honey”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her cheek. Mihee smiles at him. Kyuhyun immediately take away the rattle on her hand before she can send it to

 

“No baby Lock. It’s not a food”

 

The baby starts crying again

 

“Aigoo! You’re crying again”

 

Kyuhyun gives her back the rattle, but Mihee throws it away as she starts crying like crazy. Kyuhyun carries her on his arms again and starts dancing around again while singing a sweet lullaby for his baby girl, but that doesn’t stop her from crying

 

“Mihee honey, what’s wrong? Why is my baby girl crying? Daddy is here. Stop crying honey”

 

Kyuhyun starts talking like a kid

 

“Are you hungry? Ok. We’re going to eat now”

 

Kyuhyun opens the small fridge and gets the baby bottle inside. He tries to feed Mihee, but she doesn’t want. She just keeps on crying

 

“Honey, come on. You need to drink mommy’s milk. She puts her milk in your baby bottle so you can drink it when you’re hungry”

 

Kyuhyun put the bottle back inside the fridge and hugs his daughter. He starts dancing again while rubbing his daughter’s back to calm her

 

“Shhh, honey, stop crying. Mommy is having a day off today. She’ll be back later. Don’t cry, please don’t cry…stop now”

 

Kyuhyun told Mihee. Kyuhyun stares at his daughter who is still crying hard

 

“What will I do now? Why are you crying? Daddy will also cry if you will not stop crying. Honey, please”

 

Kyuhyun tries his best to stop his baby girl from crying. He grabs all her toys and start playing with her, but that didn’t stop Mihee from crying. He lays her down on her pink bed and starts playing peek a boo, but it didn’t work as well. He carries her again on his arms and starts singing while dancing, hoping that his baby girl will stop crying soon. He was busy making Mihee to stop crying when someone enters the nursery room. It was Kibum

 

“DADDY!!!”

 

Kibum shouts while crying hard. Kyuhyun stares at him

 

“Yes honey? Why are you crying?”

 

Kibum was holding Kyuhyun’s PSP. He runs towards his father and hugs his leg

 

“I was waiting for you. You told me that we’re going to play”

 

Kibum starts crying so hard, joining Mihee. Kyuhyun starts to panic because both of his babies are already crying so hard

 

“Aigoo! I think I’m going crazy now”

 

Kyuhyun kneel down to have the same level to his son. He was patting Mihee’s back to stop her from crying

 

“Honey, please don’t join your sister in crying. You guys are not a choir ok”

 

“Daddy…”

 

“Yes? What do you want?”

 

“I want us to play. You told me that you’re going to play with me. I was waiting for you inside my room, but you’re always here inside baby Lock’s nursery room. You don’t give me attention anymore because of baby Lock. You’re busy with her, forgetting about me”

 

Kyuhyun sighs. Kibum is getting jealous with his baby sister because he thinks that his mommy and daddy don’t love him anymore

 

“You and mommy don’t love me anymore. You only love baby Lock”

 

Kibum starts crying even harder

 

“Aigoo! I’m totally going crazy now”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his daughter who is still crying then to his son who is also crying like his sister. He takes a deep breath

 

“Key honey…”

 

Kibum looks at Kyuhyun

 

“Mommy and daddy love you so much. Can you please give daddy some time? I’ll just stop your sister from crying, bathe her and put her to sleep before we play together. Can you do that for daddy? Please honey, I’m having a hard time right now. Mommy is not here, so please help me. Don’t make it too hard for daddy ok?”

 

Kibum nods at Kyuhyun

 

“Promise to play with me?”

 

“Yes honey. We’re going to play later”

 

“Arasso”

 

Kibum wipes his tears and holds his sister’s little hand

 

“Baby Lock, stop crying now. It’s ok”

 

Mihee looks at his brother who is now smiling at her. Kibum stands up and starts clapping his hands while singing the nursery rhyme that Sungmin used to sing when she’s still a kid. Kyuhyun was shock when he heard Kibum singing that song. Mihee looks at his brother and she suddenly stops crying. She starts laughing when Kibum starts dancing happily. Kyuhyun also laughs while watching his son’s cute dance performance while singing

 

“Daddy…”

 

Kibum sits beside Kyuhyun

 

“Baby Lock is not crying anymore”

 

“Thanks honey for helping me”

 

“We can all play later right?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at his son

 

“I’ll just bathe your sister for awhile. You stay here and wait for me to finish bathing your sister then I’m going to bathe you after baby Lock, Arasso?”

 

“Yes daddy”

 

“Then we’re going to eat our lunch together”

 

Kibum nods happily. He stands up and kissed Mihee’s lips making her smile

 

“I love you baby Lock”

 

He then kissed his father’s lips

 

“I’ll wait for you here honey”

 

“Thanks honey”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at Kibum before standing up. He goes inside the bathroom to bathe his daughter while Kibum sits on the rocking chair and starts playing happily

 

 

 

 

After eating their lunch, Kyuhyun and Kibum go back inside Mihee’s nursery room and start playing with her. Kibum sits on the baby swing while Mihee sits on his lap

 

“Hold your sister tight”

 

Kyuhyun told Kibum who starts swinging back. Kyuhyun happily waves his hand on Mihee

 

“Goodbye”

 

He told Mihee. Kyuhyun smile brightly when Mihee imitates him, by waving her hand

 

“Hello”

 

Kyuhyun told his baby girl when Kibum swings forward. Mihee laughs softly, enjoying swinging with her brother. She waves to Kyuhyun when Kibum swings back

 

“That’s good honey. You learn so fast”

 

Kyuhyun claps his hands while flashing a proud smile

 

“You’re also smart like me and your brother”

 

Mihee just smiles at him. After playing at the baby swing, Kibum and Mihee start playing with Mihee’s toys. Kyuhyun watches them happily as they roll on the carpet

 

“Daddy, you supposed to join us. It’s fun”

 

Kibum told Kyuhyun while rolling over and over. Kyuhyun lay down on the carpeted floor and starts joining his kids on rolling. He rolls like a kid while enjoying his time with his naughty and playful kids.  Kibum and Mihee sit on his tummy. Mihee starts babbling some words

 

“You’re tired now honey?”

 

Kyuhyun starts a conversation with his daughter though he doesn’t exactly understand what on earth his baby girl is talking about. He just wants to encourage her to talk just like what he and Sungmin did to Kibum when he first start babbling

 

“What else do you want to do?”

 

Mihee smiles and continue babbling words

 

“Daddy, can you understand baby Lock?”

 

Kibum asks his father curiously. Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“Then why are you talking to her?”

 

“When your sister is babbling, you should talk to her”

 

“Why? I don’t understand anything that she’s saying”

 

“Even though you don’t understand her honey. Talking to her will give her encouragement and will help her learn to talk. You’ll definitely hear her talking like you soon. I bet she’ll be talkative like you”

 

Mihee starts laughing while playing on her own. Kyuhyun cups her face

 

“Honey, you’re enjoying playing by yourself? You can play with your Oppa”

 

“Pa”

 

Kibum’s eyes widened upon hearing his sister speaks the word ‘Pa’

 

“Daddy, she’s talking”

 

“I told you”

 

Kibum looks at his sister

 

“Baby Lock, say the word Oppa”

 

“Pa”

 

“Oppa”

 

“Pa”

 

Kibum pouts

 

“I said Oppa not pa”

 

“Pa…”

 

Kyuhyun laughs at his son

 

“Honey, don’t force your sister to say Oppa. She will surely learn it soon, just wait. Sooner or later, she will already talk to you, right baby Lock?”

 

Mihee just smiles at her father. She grabs her pink rattle on the floor and starts shaking it happily. She starts laughing while hearing the rattle’s sound. Kyuhyun stares at his watch

 

“Ok. It’s time for your afternoon nap”

 

“But I’m still going to play on your PSP”

 

“You can do that later when you wake up. Maybe we can play Wii later, what do you think my master Key?”

 

Kibum answers him with a wide smile. He gets off and starts running towards the pink bed. He climbs up and sits on the soft bed

 

“Let’s go baby Lock. You and your brother must take a nap now”

 

Kyuhyun put down his daughter on the carpeted floor. He stands up and carries her on his arms. He gets the pink baby bottle on the small fridge before sitting down on the bed. He carefully laid his daughter as she starts drinking Sungmin’s milk on her bottle. Kyuhyun holds the bottle for her so she won’t have a hard time the milk. He starts singing a sweet lullaby for her while her thin hair. Mihee closes her eyes and after thirty minutes, she finally falls asleep. Kyuhyun carefully stands up and puts a pillow on her right side so she wouldn’t fall on the bed

 

“After putting my baby girl to sleep, it’s time to put my baby boy to sleep as well”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He stands in front of his son who is sitting on the bed while playing happily

 

“Turn it off honey. It’s time for bed now. You can play later when you wake up”

 

“Are we going to play later?”

 

Kibum asks his father without looking at him

 

“Yes honey”

 

Kibum turns off the PSP and puts it on bed. Kyuhyun carries him on his arms

 

“You’re growing so fast”

 

“That’s because I’m already an Oppa”

 

Kibum told Kyuhyun while smiling at him. Kyuhyun brushes his nose from his

 

“Don’t be so noisy. You’ll wake your sister. It’s hard to put her back to sleep when she wakes up”

 

Kibum nods while yawning. Kyuhyun hugs him. Kibum wraps his arms around his father’s neck as he rest his head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder

 

“Honey…”

 

Kyuhyun starts rubbing his son’s back

 

“Daddy”

 

Kibum yawns again

 

“Don’t be jealous of your sister. Mommy and I love you both so much. It’s just that we need to pay more attention to baby Lock since she still can’t do some things on her own. Don’t worry because mommy and daddy always give you attention too so you won’t get jealous. Just understand that your sister is still a baby. Instead of getting jealous, just help us in taking care of your sister”

 

Kibum nods while rubbing his eyes because he already feels sleepy

 

“You need to take care of your sister and protect her. You need to love her and not to make her cry. You’re her older brother that’s why you always need to watch over her, especially if mommy and daddy are not around”

 

“I need to take care of baby Lock just like Uncle Hae taking care of mommy?”

 

“Yes honey”

 

“Ok. I will. I will be a good brother to baby Lock, just like Uncle Hae”

 

Kyuhyun smiles

 

“That’s good honey. Mommy and daddy love you and Mihee so much”

 

“We love you to daddy. I’m going to sleep now. We’re going to play later, Arasso”

 

“Yes honey. Sleep tight”

 

Kyuhyun starts dancing while carrying his son. He starts singing a lullaby for him until Kibum falls asleep. He carefully laid him beside Mihee. Kyuhyun smiles while watching his kids sleeping peacefully beside each other

 

“This is a very wonderful family”                  

 

Kyuhyun gets his mobile phone and snap a photo of his kids sleeping like angel

 

“I love you Key and Lock”

 

He kissed their lips and stretches his arms and back

 

“Ok. I can finally take a rest too”

 

Kyuhyun lay down on the lounge beside the bed. He watches his kids for the meantime before closing his eyes to take a nap

 

 

 

 

Sungmin arrives at home at exactly six in the evening. She went inside the nursery room carefully. She smiles brightly while watching her kids sleeping on bed. Kibum was hugging his sister

 

“They are so sweet. I suddenly remember Oppa”

 

She looks around and saw her husband sleeping peacefully on the lounge

 

“I bet he’s really tired”

 

Sungmin giggles happily. She slowly walks towards Kyuhyun and lay on top of him

 

“Baby”

 

Sungmin whispers on his lips. Kyuhyun didn’t move. Sungmin flashes a naught smile. She brushes her nose from his and starts showering his face with lots of kisses to wake her husband. Sungmin smile when she felt his warm arms around her waist

 

“Baby Kyu”

 

Sungmin whispers in a seductive manner. Kyuhyun smiles upon hearing her and slowly opens his eyes and saw his beautiful wife staring at him

 

“I’m home”

 

“When did you get here?”

 

“Just now”

 

Sungmin brushes her lips on his

 

“So…”

 

Kyuhyun pulls her for a passionate kiss

 

“How’s your date…”

 

He speaks between the kiss

 

“With your best girlfriends?”

 

Kyuhyun his wife’s short black hair as he deepens the kiss. Sungmin breaks the kiss to catch some air

 

“Ah…”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t let her finish talking. She pulls her back to his lips. Sungmin rest her head on his shoulder as Kyuhyun starts planting kisses on her beautiful neck. Sungmin giggles happily. Kyuhyun knows her weakness. Sungmin bites her lips when she feels Kyuhyun’s fingers running at her back

 

“Baby…we don’t want to wake the kids”

 

“Stand up”

 

Sungmin obeys her husband. She carefully stands up. Kyuhyun slowly stands and faces his wife. Sungmin bites her lips while running her fingers on her husband’s chest to seduce him

 

“Someone is seducing me again”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while ing her blouse slowly

 

“It’s effective, right?”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her lips

 

“I really can’t resist you baby. You’re so lovely, seductive, y and hot”

 

Sungmin smiles when Kyuhyun carries her on his arms

 

“You always keep me waiting for you”

 

Kyuhyun told her before walking inside Mihee’s closet

 

“Are we going to hide here?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband while laughing softly

 

“So our kids won’t see us”

 

Kyuhyun puts her down. Sungmin starts his hair

 

“Did you have a hard time taking care of two naughty kids?”

 

Kyuhyun nods like a kid

 

“You supposed to call me”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head cutely

 

“I don’t want to disturb your date. You deserve to have fun sometimes”

 

Kyuhyun starts brushing his lips on his wife’s neck while Sungmin his hair. She bites her lips to avoid

 

“Kyu…”

 

“Hmmm”

 

Sungmin moans softly when Kyuhyun starts caressing her s

 

“Baby, don’t play with my s…if you know what I mean”

 

Kyuhyun smirks at her. He removes her blouse and throws it on the floor. He pushes Sungmin gently on the wall and run his fingers at her back, unhooking her bra

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Shhh”

 

Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s bra and throws it on the floor

 

“Kyu, don’t you…”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t let Sungmin finish talking. He sends his mouth on her and starts her milk

 

“Oh my goodness Kyu…it feels so great”

 

Sungmin starts biting her finger to avoid as Kyuhyun continue her . Since Kyuhyun can be evil sometimes, he takes Sungmin’s finger away from and starts her s

 

“Ahhhh…baby”

 

Sungmin’s moans making him smirk

 

“That’s what I want to hear from you baby. I want to hear your sweet moans”

 

Kyuhyun teases her. Sungmin pouts

 

“You’re so evil”

 

“I’m an evil who loves an angel like you”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and sends his mouth on hers. Sungmin’s wraps her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. Kyuhyun starts her lower lips. They break a kiss when they heard Mihee crying

 

“Our baby girl is awake”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“If it’s not Key who disturbs us, it’s Mihee. Aigoo!”

 

Sungmin laughs softly while staring at her husband’s disappointed look. She grabs her bra and blouse on the floor and wears it immediately

 

“Follow me outside”

 

She kissed Kyuhyun’s lips before going out. Sungmin went out from the closet. She saw Kibum sitting on the bed while trying his best to stop his sister from crying. Sungmin sits on the bed

 

“Mommy”

 

“Hi honey, I just got home”

 

Sungmin kissed his lips before carrying her daughter on her arms

 

“Baby Lock’s cry wakes me up”

 

Kibum crawls towards Sungmin. He stares at his baby sister who already stops crying when Sungmin places her head on her chest

 

“Is baby Lock fine now?”

 

Sungmin nods happily at her son

 

“Do you have a nice sleep? Sorry if your baby sister wakes you”

 

“It’s ok mommy”

 

Kibum smiles. Sungmin kissed his lips

 

“Thanks for watching over Mihee”

 

“It’s ok mommy. I’m baby Lock’s Oppa. I’m going to take care of her, watch over her, love her and protect her. Just like Uncle Hae. He always protects you and he loves you so much”

 

“That’s right honey. You also need to love your sister just like Uncle Hae loves me”

 

“Yes mommy”

 

Kibum looks around and notice Kyuhyun is missing

 

“Where is daddy?”

 

Kyuhyun went out of the closet

 

“You’re already awake?”

 

Kibum nods happily

 

“Are we going to play now?”

 

“After you eat your dinner”

 

Kibum claps his hands happily and jumps off the bed

 

“Just follow downstairs after putting baby Lock back to sleep”

 

Kyuhyun nods at his son. Kibum smiles brightly and runs outside. Kyuhyun sits beside his wife who is already feeding their daughter

 

“Hey my baby girl, that’s my milk. You need to share it to me. Don’t drink it all my yourself”

 

Kyuhyun told his daughter. Sungmin hits Kyuhyun’s arm

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

Sungmin pouts. Kyuhyun smiles while rubbing his arm

 

“I’m just kidding baby. Why are you so sensitive?”

 

He kissed her lips and watches Mihee her mother’s milk

 

“Kyu”

 

“Yes baby?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin while holding his daughter’s small fingers

 

“Oppa will have a business trip next week in California. He’ll bring Minho, Unnie and Umma. They will have vacation there. Can we join them?”

 

“Say please first”

 

Sungmin pouts

 

“Baby I ask you to say please not to pout”

 

“But…”

 

Kyuhyun holds her lips

 

“Arasso”

 

“Arasso?”

 

“You don’t want? I mean, its fine with me. Let’s join them in California for vacation. It will be fun”

 

“Ahhhhh!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts because of happiness

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Mihee nervously. He sighs in relief when he saw her already sleeping

 

“Shhh, don’t be so loud. Mihee is already sleeping”

 

“Sorry. I’m just excited. I’ll call Hyukkie Unnie later. Thank you Kyu”

 

“You’re welcome. I’ll do anything for you, especially if it makes you happy. You know that I always want you to be happy as well as our kids. Key will surely be happy and beside its summer. We all deserve to have vacation”

 

Sungmin nods happily. She slowly stands up and walks towards the pink crib. She carefully removes Mihee’s mouth from her and gently lay her down on her soft crib. Sungmin kisses her daughter’s forehead

 

“I love you honey”

 

Sungmin smiles while fixing her clothes. Kyuhyun hugs her from behind as they watch their daughter sleeping peacefully. Kyuhyun starts smelling his wife’s hair

 

“Baby, thanks for taking care of Key and Mihee”

 

“Key and Lock”

 

“Hey, will you please stop calling her Lock? It’s so weird ok”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and places his chin on his wife’s shoulder

 

“I think is cute and very unique”

 

“You’re so weird”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sung min’s cheek

 

“Baby, can I ask a favor?”

 

Sungmin answers him with a nod

 

“Can I have you all day tomorrow?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let’s go out and have a date. Just the two of us”

 

“I thought you have meeting tomorrow?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“I already call my Vice-President awhile ago. He’ll represent me tomorrow on that meeting”

 

Sungmin turns around to face him. Kyuhyun pulls her closer to him. Sungmin wraps her arms around his neck and flashes a sweet smile while looking at her husband. Kyuhyun her hair

 

“Black suits you well and short hair is better”

 

Sungmin smiles at him. Kyuhyun presses his forehead on hers

 

“So…”

 

He brushes his lips gently on hers

 

“Are you going with me tomorrow?”

 

Sungmin gives him a sweet kiss

 

“I will and I’m all yours tomorrow”

 

Kyuhyun smiles like a little kid winning a candy

 

“That’s sweet. You need to have a lot of energy…if you know what I mean”

 

“I always have a lot of energy for you Kyu”

 

Sungmin gives him a sweet peck

 

“Let’s go now. Our baby boy is waiting for us. We need to join him now for dinner, so you guys can play already”

 

Kyuhyun nods. He kissed his sleeping daughter’s forehead

 

“Sleep tight our Princesss Mihee. See you later. I love you honey”

 

He kissed her forehead again. He looks at his wife and planted a sweet kiss on her pinkish lips

 

“I love you baby. I love you so much. Thank you for being my wife and I’m really happy to have a very happy family like this because you’re my wife Lee…I mean Cho Sungmin”

 

Sungmin giggles happily

 

“I love you too Kyu”

 

She gives him a peck and starts running outside. Kyuhyun smiles brightly

 

“She’s still childish”

 

Kyuhyun whispers

 

“But I love her and will forever love her. Having Lee Sungmin as my wife is the greatest achievement that I have in my life”

 

Kyuhyun giggles happily. He stares at his sleeping daughter for the last time before running outside to chase Sungmin