LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid) Chapter 11

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid)

 

Chapter 11

 

 

Sungmin was staring at her brother with wide eyes open

 

“What? How can that happen Oppa?”

 

Sungmin asks her brother while walking around in his office

 

“Do you think someone is behind this?”

 

Sungmin asks him nervously

 

“That’s what Hyukkie told me and I also think that way. I mean, come on. I can’t understand why they pull out their shares in the company and why my client does suddenly cancels the contract. This is a very chaotic situation and I’m really tired of thinking about it”

 

Donghae sighs. Sungmin stops walking and stares at her brother nervously

 

“Oppa, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

 

Donghae answers her with a nod

 

“I already hire some private investigators and they are already doing their job. I just need them to report to me immediately and we’re going to find out who’s causing cause in our life”

 

“I really have a bad feeling about it Oppa. I really can feel that it’s Appa. I know that it’s wrong to accuse, especially if we don’t have a proof, but...he will not be staying here in Seoul without a reason. I’m scared Oppa. I don’t know if I’m just being paranoid, but it seems that my family is in danger”

 

“Don’t worry Minnie. Don’t think too much. Leave it to me”

 

“But Oppa...”

 

“Yah! I’m your older brother and my duty is to protect you and take care of you. I know that we already have our own family, but I’m still your older brother and I’m going to take care of you and protect you until the end. Just leave this to me”

 

Donghae manage to smile, taking away his sister’s fear

 

“Don’t forget that I’m your Super Fish, Lee Donghae at your service”

 

Sungmin laughs

 

“I’m really thankful to have a brother like you”

 

Sungmin sits beside her brother and hugs him tight

 

“So, how’s your honeymoon? It’s been a long time since we last see each other because I’m so busy. I didn’t even notice that it’s already two months since you went in Jamaica with Kyu for your honeymoon. Are we going to welcome a new baby in the family?”

 

Donghae asks his sister while smiling brightly, but his smile suddenly vanish when he saw his sister pouting

 

“Judging by the way you pout, I bet you and Kyu are not in good term right now. Right honey dear?”

 

Sungmin nods sadly

 

“And why?”

 

“Well...”

 

Sungmin stares at her brother with teary eyes

 

“I didn’t enjoy the vacation because we fought and he bring his work there. We’re actually not in good term ever since we arrive here in Seoul last month”

 

“What? That brat is such an . I really can’t believe it. You supposed to kick his face and break his bones into pieces. What’s the use of your martial art skills if you’re not going to use it?”

 

“Oppa!”

 

“What? I’m just telling you, so he will learn. That’s a honeymoon and not a business trip ok”

 

Sungmin wraps her hands on her brother’s arm and lean her head on his shoulder

 

“Oppa, can I ask something? It’s just a small favor”

 

“Go ahead”

 

“Since you hire private investigators, can you also tell them to investigate about my husband and his secretary? I just want to know if that girl is really my husband’s other woman”

 

Donghae stares at his sister

 

“What?”

 

“Oppa...”

 

Sungmin takes a deep breath

 

“I think my husband is cheating on me”

 

Donghae’s eyes widened upon hearing his sister. He just can’t believe what his sister is talking about

 

“Don’t be insane Minnie. Kyu will never do that”

 

“But he’s already doing it. I bet his other woman is that y y secretary of him”

 

Donghae burst out laughing

 

“YAH!”

 

Sungmin frowns at him. Donghae stops laughing when he notices her sister’s teary eyes

 

“Minnie, I’m just kidding”

 

Donghae hugs her

 

“You’re just being paranoid ok”

 

“I can’t help it Oppa. I’m really jealous and insecure with her”

 

Donghae raises his eyebrow

 

“And why?”

 

“Well...”

 

Sungmin sighs

 

“She’s y”

 

“You’re also y”

 

“She’s beautiful”

 

“You have a timeless beauty”

 

“She’s seductive”

 

“You’re much seductive than her”

 

“She’s a ”

 

“You’re a flirt”

 

Donghae teases his sister and laughs hard

 

“YAH!”

 

Sungmin shouts and starts hitting her brother

 

“Ouch! So war freak”

 

“I hate you Oppa! I’m not going to talk to you ever!”

 

Sungmin frowns really hard at her brother

 

“I’m just kidding Minnie”

 

Donghae told her while pinching her cheek

 

“Don’t feel so jealous and insecure with her. You’re always better than Hara-shi because you’ve got a very nice ”

 

“What? What will I do with my if my husband is already looking at other girl’s ? That girl even knows how to bend down just to seduce my jerk husband! Aish! I’m really going to cut that girls hair and bury her alive! She needs to be thankful that I’m still holding back my temper or else she will really get it”

 

“If she knows how to bend down then you should bend forward”

 

Donghae laughs hard

 

“What? What the hell are you talking about Oppa!!! I really hate you. I’m not going to talk to you anymore!!!”

 

Sungmin told him angrily. Donghae keeps on laughing hard until he falls on the carpeted floor

 

“My tummy hurts”

 

He rubs his tummy and climbs back on the sofa

 

“Honey dear...”

 

Donghae takes a deep breath before continuing

 

“Stop thinking a lot of things. Just trust your husband. Kyu will never do that. He loves you and Key. He will never do such stupid thing to ruin his happy family”

 

“I know. But Oppa, that girl is the one who told me that my husband is cheating on me and she’s the other girl. How do you want me to react about that? Kyu acting so different lately, he always goes home so late and he’s not talking to me. He’s acting cold towards me. We’re actually sleeping in different bedrooms now”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Donghae shouts while staring at his sister with wide eyes open

 

“What? Did I hear it right? You and Kyu already split bedrooms?”

 

Sungmin nods at her brother

 

“Oh my goodness, what the hell are you doing honey dear?”

 

“It’s not my fault Oppa. It’s his decision ok”

 

“And you agree with it?”

 

“That’s what he wants. He’s the one who start it”

 

“Come on. Just talk to each other”

 

“Kyu never listen to me. He always does what he wants”

 

Sungmin told her brother sadly. She stares at her watch

 

“I need to go back in Lee Corporation now. I still have a lot of things to do”

 

“Honey dear”

 

“Yes Oppa?”

 

“Can you work on the documents of Lee Hotel and Resort for our expansion in New York and Sydney? I just can’t do it because I have a lot of things to do”

 

Sungmin nods at her brother

 

“Don’t worry Oppa. I’ll do it. I’ll give it to you tomorrow”

 

“You can give it to me next week. I’ll be flying in New York and Sydney after the business expo in Switzerland”

 

“I can go in New York and Sydney since it’s our hotel”

 

“It’s ok Minnie. Just stay here. You also have a lot of things to do and you need to take care of Key”

 

“Is my husband going with you in Switzerland?”

 

“Kyu didn’t tell you about it?”

 

Sungmin answers him with a nod. Donghae sighs

 

“I guess it’s really a war and not just an ordinary fight”

 

Sungmin stands up

 

“Honey dear, wait a second”

 

She stares at her brother

 

“Just trust Kyu. Don’t believe on what you heard or what the people telling you. Just believe on Kyu. Don’t be insecure with that y secretary because you’re always better than her. You’re the wife and she’s just a secretary. You need to show her who is superior so she’ll know where she should place herself”

 

Donghae told her

 

“Be safe honey dear and don’t stress yourself too much. I’ll punch Kyu later for you. We’re going in Busan later. Smile now, arasso?”

 

Sungmin manage to smile

 

“Thank you Oppa”

 

She waves her hand and went out of her brother’s office. Donghae sighs

 

“Why do I have a lot of problems lately? First, it was about Appa and that Goo Hara. Second, it’s all about Umma. Third, it’s about business and lastly, it’s about my sister and my brother in law. Oh my goodness, I’m going to be an Ahjusshi in an instant for worrying too much. This is so stressful”

 

Donghae rubs his temple. He stands up and walks towards his desk. He sits on his chair and gets his mobile phone inside the drawer and calls his wife. Hearing Hyuk Jae’s voice makes him calm and feel relax. Hearing his wife’s sweet voice takes all his worries away and relieves his stress

 

 

 

 

*PARADISE HOTEL AND CASINO, HAEUNDAE, BUSAN*

 

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae went at Paradise Hotel to have their lunch together after their meeting in Busan. They were inside the elevator. Donghae coughs and looks at Kyuhyun

 

“Kyu, before we have our lunch at the hotel’s restaurant. I just want to tell you something”

 

Kyuhyun looks at him

 

“What is it fish?”

 

“Can you move a little bit closer?”

 

Kyuhyun shoot him a weird glare

 

“I’m not going to kiss you ok”

 

“Whatever fish”

 

“Just move closer”

 

Kyuhyun move closer

 

“Look at me because I’m talking”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and look at his best friend. Donghae smiles at him before punching his face so hard causing his lips to bleed. Donghae grabs Kyuhyun’s arm and put it on his back and pushes him on the elevator wall

 

“What the ing are you doing to me fish?”

 

“”

 

Donghae whispers before laughing

 

“Yah!”

 

“Oops, the brat young master is getting mad again. You’re going to be an Ahjusshi instantly because you’re always mad and you’re such a grumpy old man. Are you on your menopausal stage?”

 

“LET GO OF ME!!!”

 

Kyuhyun told him angrily. Donghae ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair before letting go of him

 

“Was it painful?”

 

Donghae asks Kyuhyun happily

 

“Do you want me to punch you so you’ll know how painful it is”

 

Kyuhyun wipes the blood with his hand

 

“What did you do to me? The blood is not stopping, you war freak little fish”

 

Donghae stares at him

 

“Aigoo! Did I really hit you that hard?”

 

“Obviously yes”

 

Kyuhyun answers him sarcastically. Donghae gets his handkerchief inside his pocket and gives it to his best friend. Kyuhyun grabs it and wipes the blood that keeps on coming out from his lips

 

“I’m sorry my baby Kyu. I did that because I promise my honey dear that I’ll punch your face. I didn’t know that I really punch you that hard. I got carried away”

 

Donghae told Kyuhyun, controlling his laughter. Kyuhyun frowns at him. They went out of the elevator and walk inside the hotel’s restaurant. The receptionist assists them towards their seats as the waiter gets their order

 

“Let me see your lips”

 

Kyuhyun take the handkerchief away from his lips, showing it to Donghae

 

“Aigoo!!!”

 

Donghae stares at him nervously

 

“Honey dear will surely get mad at me if she finds out about it. We need to go at the hospital later because you’ve got a big cut on your lips”

 

“I’m fine”

 

“The blood is not stopping”

 

“It will stop later”

 

“I’m sorry baby Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun ignores him and just frowns at him

 

“Minnie told me about your husband and wife problem”

 

Donghae stares at Kyuhyun who keeps on frowning at him

 

“Look, don’t get it wrong. I’m not trying to meddle between you and my sister. I’m just concern ok”

 

“I know”

 

The waiter serves their food and wine

 

“What really happen?”

 

Donghae asks Kyuhyun before taking a sip on his wine

 

“Your sister is accusing me of having an affair with my secretary”

 

“You supposed to fire that secretary”

 

“Why will I fire her? Just because my wife doesn’t like her, is that what you’re trying to tell me? I’m not that kind of man. I’m not firing my employees just because of a lame reason”

 

“Minnie is jealous with her”

 

“So?”

 

Donghae frowns at Kyuhyun

 

“What do you mean by so? Kyu, can’t you see that you’re fighting because of your secretary”

 

“Your sister is just insecure with her that’s why she’s getting jealous. She hates Hara because of that and she’s thinking stupid things. I’m not ing my secretary when I’m in my office. She always thinks like that and beside we already switch our secretaries”

 

“But it’s just for the meantime”

 

“Hae, I know that Minnie is your sister, but please don’t try to defend her this time. It’s her fault that’s why I’m acting like this. She keeps on nagging every night when I arrive at home. I’m already tired because of work and she’s still nagging like that. I really hate it. She’s starting to irritates me”

 

Donghae sighs

 

“Why do you need to go home so late at night?”

 

“Fish, I’m working and I’m a very busy man. You know that. You must understand me because you’re also a CEO like me and I know that you’re also busy like me”

 

Donghae nods at him

 

“But I always find time with my wife and my son. I’m busy like you and I also have a lot of things to worry about as well, but I’m not like you because I always put my family on top of everything. I’m a very workaholic man like you, but my family is my number one priority and not my work”

 

“So, what are you trying to tell me?”

 

“I’m trying to tell you that you should give your wife some time so she wouldn’t think like that”

 

“She’s just a brat girl”

 

Kyuhyun told Donghae as he starts eating his lunch

 

“Why did you guys split bedrooms?”

 

Donghae asks his brother in law curiously

 

“I’m just too tired of her nagging every night”

 

“Does my nephew know about this?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“Key doesn’t know what’s happening between me and his mother. We act normal when he’s around and we sleep together if Key wants to sleep with us”

 

“Kyu, please think about your son. Key is the one who will suffer when you don’t fix this problem between you and my sister”

 

“Hae, I’m not going to divorce your sister”

 

“That’s not what I’m trying to tell you. Come on Kyu. Key will feel it no matter how hard you and my sister hide it from him. It’s not good that you and Minnie are having a cold war like this. You fix this problem with my sister. Your wedding anniversary is getting near”

 

“I don’t care about it anymore”

 

Donghae sighs sadly

 

“When will you listen Kyu? Nothing will happen if you will always put your pride on top”

 

“It’s your sister’s fault. Not mine”

 

Donghae just shook his head and continue eating

 

“I’m actually disappointed with her”

 

Kyuhyun told Donghae who stares at him curiously

 

“It’s already two months since we go in our honeymoon, but Minnie is not yet pregnant. I’m so disappointed”

 

“But it’s not her fault”

 

“It’s her fault because she’s too busy flirting with other man”

 

Donghae grabs his dessert spoon and immediately hits Kyuhyun’s hand

 

“Ouch! What the...”

 

“Don’t ever accuse my sister like that. Minnie is not a . Don’t let me lose my remaining temper towards you Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t care whether you’re my best friend of brother in law. I’m really going to break your face, don’t try me”

 

Donghae told Kyuhyun while shooting him a deadly glare. Kyuhyun just ignores him as he continue eating his lunch

 

 

 

 

*LEE CORPORATION*

 

 

Kyuhyun went at Lee Corporation to fetch his wife. He went inside the office and saw Hara typing on the laptop

 

“Where is my wife?”

 

Kyuhyun asks her. Hara stops typing and flashes a seductive smile

 

“Your wife is not here. She just walks Mr. Kim Jongwoon outside after having a meeting inside her office”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun

 

“Damn it!”

 

Kyuhyun whispers and immediately went out to look for Sungmin

 

“Oh, I think I know exactly what to do”

 

Hara flashes her evil smile before focusing her attention back to her work while thinking of her evil plan

 

 

 

Sungmin and Jongwoon were walking at the hallway of the 5th floor. They went at the accounting department to get some cheques. Jongwoon was explaining something to Sungmin about their upcoming business expansion when he notices her rubbing her temple. Jongwoon stops talking

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Sungmin just answer him with a nod. Sungmin suddenly stops talking and drops the things that she’s holding when she suddenly felt dizzy

 

“Minnie, are you sure that you’re ok?”

 

Jongwoon asks her worriedly

 

“I’m fine. I’m just tired and lack of sleep I guess. I’ve been doing a lot of things lately because I need to catch up”

 

“I told you that you don’t need to walk with me. I can go at the accounting department by myself or you can just send the cheques to me”

 

Jongwoon picks Sungmin’s things on the floor

 

“I’ll walk you in your office”

 

“Thanks”

 

Jongwoon holds Sungmin’s hand to help her walk. Kyuhyun went out from the elevator and saw them. He frowns when he saw Jongwoon holding his wife’s hand. Kyuhyun walks towards them. Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun hits Jongwoon’s face

 

“BABY! NO!”

 

Sungmin shouts. Kyuhyun stares at Jongwoon seriously before dragging Sungmin away

 

 

 

Hara stares at Kyuhyun who is dragging Sungmin with him. She smiles brightly while typing on the laptop, pretending that she doesn’t know what’s going on. Kyuhyun drags his wife inside her office

 

“Kyu, you’re hurting me! Let go of me, please”

 

Kyuhyun pushes her away

 

“YOU’RE SUCH A FLIRT!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts at her

 

“Kyu, let me explain. It’s not what you’re thinking ok”

 

Tears start forming in her eyes

 

“I don’t need your ing explanation Lee Sungmin! I saw what I saw and I’m not blind!”

 

“But what you saw is not like what you’re thinking”

 

“You know what? I’m already sick and tired of you flirting with other man! I don’t know what kind of attitude you’re trying to portray. You’re already married Lee Sungmin, but how can you flirt with other man? Have shame”

 

“Who told you that I’m flirting with Jongwoon?”

 

“STOP LYING YOU !”

 

Sungmin’s tears start falling from her eyes

 

“Will you just listen to me before you judge me like this? Baby, I’m trying to explain. I’m trying to reach you, but I just can’t understand why you’re always going that far away from me. What did I do wrong? I’m trying to be the perfect wife that you always wanted to be. I give you everything, but why? Where did I lack?”

 

“You know what your problem is? You always nag around. You’re no longer the Lee Sungmin that I love. You’re getting too irritating and flirt. Tell me, who is cheating between us. Was it me or you?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer because for her there’s no point of explaining herself because Kyuhyun will never listen at all and beside she will never win over her husband’s pride

 

“See? You can’t answer me because it’s true. You can flirt with other man and be a , but you can’t even give me the baby that I and your son were asking and then you’re going to tell me that you’re trying to be the perfect wife that I always wanted to be? You never become like that and you will never be”

 

Kyuhyun told her

 

“Grab your things and just follow me at the parking lot. I’m going to leave you behind if you won’t be there within fifteen minutes”

 

Kyuhyun leaves her office. Sungmin wipes her tears and fix all her things. She went out of her office to follow her husband

 

 

 

 

“MOMMY! DADDY!”

 

Kibum runs happily to his parents. Kyuhyun carries him on his arms

 

“How’s my baby boy?”

 

“I’m good. Dog and I are playing while waiting for you”

 

Kibum told his father happily. Sungmin immediately stands up on the sofa when she saw Dog running towards them

 

“Mommy, are you still afraid of Dog?”

 

Kibum laughs softly

 

“Honey, please get the dog away. I’m tired and I just can’t play with you”

 

Sungmin told her son. She feels a little bit dizzy and weak. Kibum stares at his father

 

“Daddy, is mommy sick?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head as an answer

 

“Are you sure? She doesn’t look nice”

 

“She’s just tired because of work”

 

Kyuhyun calls Nanny Ahjumma to get the dog away so Sungmin can already go down from the sofa. Nanny Ahjumma carries Dog upstairs to put him inside his room

 

“Mommy, daddy, let’s go to your room. I’m going to tell you something important”

 

Kibum giggles happily

 

“Arasso”

 

Kyuhyun kissed his lips and went upstairs, carrying Kibum on his arms. Sungmin carefully go down from the sofa and follows her husband and son inside their room

 

“MOMMY!!!”

 

Kibum shouts happily. He jumps off his father’s lap and runs towards his mother. He holds his mother’s hand and pulls her towards Kyuhyun who is sitting on the bed

 

“Sit beside daddy”

 

Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun before sitting beside him. Kibum stand in front of them while smiling brightly

 

“Are you going to perform something honey?”

 

Kyuhyun asks him happily. Kibum shook his head

 

“I’m just going to tell you three important things. Don’t forget it ok. Are you ready to listen?”

 

He asks his parents who nod at him

 

“First, I got five stars today”

 

Kibum happily shows his hand to his mommy and daddy. Sungmin and Kyuhyun smile at him while staring at his stars

 

“Wow, you’re such a bright kid like me”

 

Kyuhyun told his son

 

“Teacher Hyoyeon give me this because I keep on reciting awhile ago and I’m also behave”

 

Kibum tell his parents while flashing a proud smile

 

“That’s good honey. I’m so proud of you”

 

Sungmin told her son happily before kissing his lips. Kibum smiles brightly and stares at his mother because he notice something

 

“Mommy, I’m going to tell you something”

 

Sungmin nods at him

 

“But you need to promise me that you’re not going to get mad at me. I just notice something”

 

“What is it honey?”

 

Kibum takes a deep breath before answering his mother

 

“Mommy, I think you’re gaining some weight. Are you eating a lot lately? I mean, look...”

 

Kibum touches his mommy’s tummy

 

“See? Your tummy even grows a little because you’re already fat”

 

Kibum told his mother who just pouts at him. Kyuhyun holds his lips, controlling his laughter. He knows that Sungmin is really sensitive when it comes to her weight and figure

 

“Really? Honey, you think that I’m already fat?”

 

Sungmin asks her son worriedly. Kibum nods at her

 

“OMO! I should stop eating a lot”

 

“It’s ok mommy. You’re still beautiful and daddy will still love you even though you become fat, right daddy?”

 

Kibum stares at his father who just nods at him

 

“See? I told you mommy, daddy loves you that much. Don’t worry about it and forget about it because you’re still beautiful. Much beautiful compare before”

 

“Thanks honey”

 

Sungmin smiles at her son. Kibum clears his throat before talking again

 

“The second important thing that I want to tell you is...next week, Saturday will be my family day. We’re going to attend, right?”

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun nod at him. Kibum claps his hands happily

 

“And finally...”

 

Kibum giggles happily before continuing. Kyuhyun notice him blushing a little

 

“I have a crush on Kim Jonghyun. We both love each other”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened. Kyuhyun frowns at his son

 

“Again?”

 

“Daddy, Kim Jonghyun is my crush and we both love each other. I’m so happy”

 

Kibum giggles happily. Sungmin stares at her husband nervously. She notice Kyuhyun’s angry face

 

“Baby...”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s hand, but Kyuhyun ignores her. He stands up and stares at his son seriously

 

“CHO KIBUM!!!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts, making Kibum jumps because of fear. He gets the cone of shame and put it on his son’s neck

 

“Daddy”

 

Kibum’s tears start forming in his eyes

 

“YAH! GO AHEAD AND CRY AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!! SIT AT THE CORNER!!!”

 

Kibum starts crying

 

“Daddy...”

 

He hugs his father’s legs

 

“I TOLD YOU TO SIT AT THE CORNER NOW!”

 

Kibum walks towards his mother

 

“Mommy”

 

Sungmin was about to carry her son when Kyuhyun shouts

 

“LEE SUNGMIN! DON’T SPOIL YOUR SON!”

 

Kyuhyun carries Kibum on his arms and puts him down at the corner

 

“You stay there! You’re not going to stand unless I told you to do so!”

 

“Daddy, why are you getting mad at me? I’m not doing anything”

 

Kibum starts crying hard

 

“You’re not doing anything? You’re just being a shameful son of mine! How can you love a boy like you? I thought that boy is your best friend?”

 

“Yes. We’re best of friends. He’s also my crush and we love each other as best friend, don’t get me wrong daddy”

 

“Shut up Cho Kibum! I’m already losing my temper towards you! How many times do I need to tell you that you’re a boy and not a girl?”

 

“I know about that daddy. I’m a boy. I’m not telling you that I’m a girl”

 

“Then how can you have a crush with the same gender?”

 

“Daddy...”

 

“ANSWER ME!!!”

 

Kibum keeps on crying really hard. He’s so scared of his daddy. Sungmin stands up and walks towards her husband

 

“Kyu, let’s talk about this matter”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Sungmin away

 

“This is all your fault! See what happen when you keep on dressing your son like a girl? He’s starting to get confused of his identity and it’s all because of you!”

 

“What the hell are you talking about? You don’t understand baby”

 

“I don’t understand what?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin seriously

 

“I don’t understand that my son is a gay?”

 

“KEY IS NOT  A GAY!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts, losing her temper towards her husband

 

“Why can’t you just understand your son?”

 

Tears start forming in her eyes

 

“You’re his father and you supposed to understand him. You supposed to accept him no matter what is his identity. Kyu, Key is just a five year old kid. Crush is just an endearment, why can’t you understand that? Jonghyun is just his best friend, that’s all. He has crush on him because he’s nice, protective and caring. Was it wrong to love your best friend?”

 

“It’s not wrong. What is wrong is having a crush on him!”

 

Sungmin sighs

 

“When will you mature? Why can’t you understand a five year old kid? Key will still mature as he grows up. It doesn’t mean that he will have a crush on Jonghyun forever. Key is just a kid and everything will still change”

 

“Why are you defending that boy? It’s because he’s the nephew of your other man?”

 

“Why do you need to bring that topic again? This is not about Jongwoon. This is about your son! Why are you acting like that? I just can’t understand you anymore!”

 

“Go ahead and spoil that son of yours! Both of you are head ache!”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before going out of the room. Sungmin sighs sadly. She walks towards her son and carries him on her arms. Kibum hugs her as he continues to cry hard

 

“Shhh, stop crying honey”

 

Sungmin’s tears start falling slowly from her eyes. She doesn’t know what to do because she can no longer understand her husband. She feels so sad that Kyuhyun starts acting like that and she can’t understand why. Sungmin rubs her son’s back, calming him

 

“Stop crying honey”

 

“Mommy, daddy is mad at me. I try to explain but he doesn’t want to listen. He’s mad at me mommy”

 

“I’m going to talk to daddy. Stop crying now”

 

Sungmin sits on the bed and puts down her son on her lap. Sungmin wipes Kibum’s tears

 

“Listen to me honey”

 

Kibum nods at her

 

“Daddy is just tired. He was also shock from what you tell us. Daddy gets mad because you’re a boy and a boy should have a crush on a girl and not with the same gender”

 

“But I’m a boy and I’m not a gay. I just have crush on Jonghyun because he cares about me a lot”

 

“I know, but daddy can’t accept it. Just give daddy enough time to be alone and think about it. He will surely understand. Try to understand him, so don’t get mad at him, arasso?”

 

Kibum nods

 

“Daddy loves you so much and he just wants what is good for you that’s why he’s getting mad. Your daddy and I will talk about it. Just understand him”

 

“Yes mommy”

 

Kibum wipes her mommy’s tears

 

“Stop crying mommy. I’m sorry because of me you’re crying”

 

“Of course not honey. Mommy is just crying because I just don’t know what to do and where to place myself. But I’m fine”

 

“You and daddy are not fighting, right?”

 

Sungmin just nods at him

 

“Give me a warm hug honey so I’ll feel better”

 

Kibum kissed his mother’s lips before hugging her

 

“Thank you honey”

 

“I love you mommy, don’t cry anymore. Dog and I love you so much and daddy loves you too. Are you feeling better now?”

 

“Yes honey. Thank you. I love you too so much. I also love Dog and of course your daddy. I love him with all my life”

 

Sungmin told him. She bites her lips to control her tears from falling as she hugs her son tightly 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin knocks in one of the guest’s rooms wherein Kyuhyun was currently staying. She went inside bringing a petroleum jelly

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Kyuhyun asks her while typing something on his laptop while sitting on the bed. Sungmin sits beside him

 

“Baby, please move closer. I just need to do something to you”

 

Kyuhyun stares at her and saw the petroleum jelly that she’s holding

 

“I’m fine, go away”

 

He told his wife. Sungmin opens the petroleum jelly and moves closer to her husband. She cups Kyuhyun’s face, forcing him to look at her

 

“Baby, please”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and face his wife while frowning at her. Sungmin gently rubs some petroleum jelly on the cut on his lips

 

“Who did this to you?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun

 

“You supposed to know because of you being talkative that’s why I get this. How can you tell your brother about our marriage problem? It’s supposed to be between us. This is a private matter and you’re not supposed to tell it to anyone. You want to tell it to Hae so he will get mad at me and hit me. Congratulation because that’s what he did”

 

“I’m sorry baby”

 

“Sorry? You’re sorry? Tell me, what will I do to your sorry?”

 

Sungmin looks at her husband sadly

 

“Are you mad at me because I can’t be pregnant? Are you doing this because I can’t give you another child?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun with teary eyes, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer her

 

“Kyu, please talk to me”

 

“Why will I talk to you? I don’t need to explain anything. I’m just too sick and tired of you. Just leave me alone and stop meddling on my business, arasso? I don’t care about you anymore, so stop meddling on my business because I’m already taking away your right as my wife”

 

Tears start falling slowly from Sungmin’s eyes

 

“Will you please stop acting like an innocent girl in front of me? I tired of your drama. It’s so lame. Just leave me alone because I still need to finish a lot of things”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s face between her hands

 

“Baby, please tell me what’s happening. Tell me what’s wrong. If you’re mad at me, tell it to me and not like this. Talk to me so I know where to place myself. I don’t understand why you’re doing this to me. I can’t understand why you’re acting so cold towards me. Tell me what’s wrong and not like this. What did I do for you to treat me like this? Baby, I can’t understand you anymore and it’s getting hard for me because you keep on acting like that and I don’t know why. It’s hard when you’re not telling me what’s wrong between us”

 

Sungmin starts crying like a kid

 

“If only I can give you another child then I will give it to you right away. It’s also painful for me because I can’t give the second baby that you always wanted to have. Talk to me and please tell me what went wrong. We can fix this problem, so please talk to me. Don’t do this to me Kyu. It’s so painful”

 

Kyuhyun removes Sungmin’s hands away from his face

 

“Get out! Just leave me alone. I don’t need to explain anything to you. Just leave now before I can do something! GET OUT!”

 

Sungmin stands up and leaves the room. She went inside her son’s bedroom. Kibum is already sleeping peacefully. She sits on the bed and stares at her son. She starts sobbing quietly, avoiding waking sleeping Kibum. Sungmin holds her son’s little hand

 

“Honey, please give me strength. I don’t know what to do now. It’s really hard and painful, so please give me strength”

 

Sungmin whispers. She carefully carries her sleeping son on her arms and hugs him tight while tears keep on falling from her eyes