LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid) Chapter 17

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid)

 

Chapter 17

 

 

Kyuhyun wake up in the morning feeling so weak and dizzy. His head is aching badly. He slowly opens his eyes and found himself lying on the bed, but he didn’t find Sungmin beside him. Instead, he found his wife’s laptop lying on their bed. He slowly gets off the bed and went at the bathroom to check if Sungmin is inside, but he didn’t find her. Kyuhyun walks towards the bed and looks at the desk clock. It’s eight in the morning. He goes back to bed and looks at Sungmin’s laptop

 

“How to cure hangover”

 

Kyuhyun reads the article

 

“What the hell is she going to do with this article?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and throws the laptop on the bed and lay down. He holds his head because it’s aching badly

 

“Curse this hangover. I still have a lot of things to do”

 

Kyuhyun heard his mobile phone ringing. He grabs it on top of the table

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Kyu, where are you?”

 

“Home”

 

“What? I thought we’re going to talk about our plan?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“Hae, can we just talk about it later in the afternoon. I’m not feeling well. My head is aching so badly. Let me just rest for awhile”

 

“Sure no problem. I’ll just see you later”

 

“Let’s go together at Ritz Carlton Hotel later for Mr. Park’s birthday celebration”

 

“Arasso. Just take a good rest, so you can go with me later”

 

Donghae teases Kyuhyun before laughing softly

 

“You know what brat young master? Just ask your wife to cuddle you. You need it so you’ll feel better”

 

Donghae teases his brother in law

 

“I’ll just see you later, arasso? Mr. Parks’s secretary went here awhile ago and gives me the copy of the business proposal. I’m actually reading it right now. I think it’s a bright idea. Appa just need to fall on our trap”

 

“You just need to play a good game Hae. We need to trust Mr. Park because he’ll do negotiation”

 

“Knowing that evil old man, I’m sure that he’ll fall for our offer. He really thinks that he already win, but what he doesn’t know is, the game is not yet over. See you around baby Kyu”

 

Donghae hangs up. Kyuhyun holds his head

 

“Aigoo! This is the worst head ache that I ever had. Why is it so painful? How can I have a hangover at such an important day? Honestly, where is Minnie? She should be taking care of me”

 

Kyuhyun sits on the bed and starts rubbing his temple gently. Sungmin went inside their room, bringing his breakfast. Sungmin walks towards the bed and sits beside Kyuhyun

 

“Baby, are you ok?”

 

Sungmin asks her husband. Kyuhyun looks at her while frowning

 

“Do I look like I’m ok?”

 

“I made your breakfast”

 

Sungmin places the tray on the bed. Kyuhyun looks at food that his wife prepares for him

 

“Well, I’ve actually search in the internet on what food to give to a person who has hangover. I don’t know if it’s effective, but I made a French toast topped with fresh fruits, butter and cream. You should drink a lot of water too”

 

Sungmin gets the fork and start feeding Kyuhyun who just stares at her

 

“Baby, you need to eat now so you can drink your medicine for your head ache”

 

Kyuhyun grabs the fork away from Sungmin’s grip

 

“I can eat alone. You don’t need to feed me”

 

Kyuhyun starts eating. Sungmin gets her laptop and turns it off

 

“Where is Key?”

 

“He already go to school”

 

Kyuhyun notice his wife’s puffy eyes

 

“What time did you sleep? You look so tired”

 

“I didn’t sleep. I watch over you the whole night because I’m so worried about you. Baby, please don’t do that again ok. If we have problems, we can talk about it. You don’t need to drink”

 

“Minnie, will you please stop nagging? It’s too early to nag around and my head keeps on aching so badly because of you. I’m not a kid anymore, so why do you need to nag around? You supposed to take care of me because I’m not feeling well, but what the hell are you doing? You still keep on nagging around even though you already know that I’m not feeling well. What kind of wife are you?”

 

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun with teary eyes

 

“Baby, I’m so sorry. Please don’t get mad at me. I’m just concern about you”

 

Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow

 

“Oh really? You’re concern about it? Since when did that happen Lee Sungmin? If you’re really concern about me, you shouldn’t cheat on me and you even dare carry that bastard man’s child. How dare you?”

 

Sungmin just remain quiet. She doesn’t want to argue with Kyuhyun because she knows that no matter how hard she explains, her husband will never listen at all. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun’s hands, still wondering why her husband is not wearing his wedding ring

 

“Kyu, I hope you don’t mind if I ask. Where is your wedding ring?”

 

Kyuhyun stops eating. He stares at his hands and notice that he’s not wearing his wedding ring. Kyuhyun pause for a moment to think before looking at his wife

 

“I think I left it somewhere”

 

“Where is that somewhere? How come you need to remove it?”

 

“Is that a big deal if I lose that ing wedding ring? Do I need to wear it all the time?”

 

“I’m just asking”

 

“Why are you asking a lot of question?”

 

Kyuhyun bites his lips because of anger. He grabs Sungmin’s right arm and holds it tight

 

“Baby, let go. It hurts. Don’t touch it”

 

Kyuhyun ignores Sungmin

 

“Why don’t you just shut your mouth and stop irritating me. Just leave me alone. I hate seeing your face. I’m warning you Lee Sungmin, stop irritating me or...”

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he notices a big bruise on Sungmin’s right arm. He let go of her right arm. Sungmin immediately covers it with her left hand

 

“What happen to your right arm?”

 

Sungmin shook her head as an answer

 

“I’m fine. It’s just a bruise. It’s not a big deal”

 

Sungmin gets the bottle of aspirin on the table and puts it on the tray

 

“You finish your breakfast and drink the aspirin for your head ache. You take a rest and sleep for the meantime so you can go to work later. Don’t stress yourself too much”

 

“Leave me alone”

 

Sungmin nods at Kyuhyun

 

“Just call me if you need something”

 

Sungmin stands up and leave the room sadly

 

“She’s really irritating. Why did I marry a girl like her?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and stares at his hands

 

“Where on earth did I put my wedding ring? I can’t remember. Oh well, why will I waste my time thinking about that wedding ring? It’s already lost then why will I bother looking for it? It’s just a wedding ring anyway”

 

Kyuhyun told his self and continue eating his breakfast

 

 

 

 

Hara and Mr. Lee were having a peaceful lunch at Grand Ambassador Seoul

 

“So, you’re already the new President of Seoul Architectual, Inc.?”

 

Hara asks her father while smiling at him. Mr. Lee nods his head as an answer

 

“Your arrogant brother has no choice but to sell his own company to me. He loses a lot of investors and clients as well as projects and that’s because of me. I just use my brain in order to bring him down and I did it. He loses a lot of money and nobody wants to invest in his company anymore because the company’s income is going down. Some of his Board of Directors pull out their own shares and some of the good employees are resigning because the company faces a big financial loss, that’s also the reason why he can’t start new projects and accommodate the customers need”

 

Mr. Lee flashes his evil smile

 

“He may be a wise Architect and Engineer, but never a wise CEO. I can’t understand why my father entrust half of his companies to him and not to me. He also entrust the other half to my stupid daughter who know nothing about business. I really can’t accept that he kicked me out in Lee Corporation and make Minnie become the new President. That girl doesn’t know anything in managing a big company like Lee Corporation. She only knows how to flirt around, party all night and brings head ache”

 

Hara stares at her father

 

“I heard you talking to your lawyer about your divorce to your wife”

 

Mr. Lee nods his head

 

“She’s the one who file the divorce”

 

“So, what is your plan?”

 

“I don’t care about that woman. If she wants to divorce me then let it be. I’ll be happy without her in my life. I should have kill her”

 

Hara stares at her father with worried face

 

“But Appa, if you divorce her then who will support Lee Engineering Ltd. financially? Don’t forget that her company is the one supporting your company financially”

 

“I don’t care anymore. I don’t need her company anymore because I already get my arrogant son’s company. The next thing that I will target is Lee Corporation. I’m going to take that away from my stupid daughter. She doesn’t deserve that company. All I need to do is to steal all her investors and business partners. After Lee Corporation the next target will be Cho Corporation. I’m going to ruin them one by one”

 

Hara notice her father clenching his fist because of anger. She holds Mr. Lee’s hand and smiles at him

 

“Don’t worry Appa. I’m here to help you. Don’t get mad because we’re going to ruin them little by little”

 

Hara gets something inside her bag and places it on the table. Mr. Lee stares on the ring

 

“What am I going to do with this ring?”

 

Mr. Lee asks his daughter curiously while holding the ring on his hand

 

“That’s the wedding ring of Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Mr. Lee stares at his daughter, waiting for her to explain

 

“Well...”

 

Hara smiles brightly

 

“I already make my move. I give him those pictures and tell him that his wife is cheating on him a long time ago. His wife is flirting with Mr. Kim while he’s in Switzerland and the father of the baby that Unnie is carrying right now is not him. I guess he believes me because he calls me yesterday night and told me to go in his office”

 

Hara drinks her wine

 

“He already falls on my trap Appa. I did it. We almost make love yesterday, but too bad someone calls him. But he left his wedding ring on top of his desk and I get it because I’m going to put on the show. I’m sure that Unnie will be very shock to know that her husband is flirting with me and if that happens then I can easily separate them and marry Cho Kyuhyun”

 

“That’s the thing that I love about you baby girl. You have brain compare to your siblings. If you become that bastard’s wife then Cho Corporation will be mine soon”

 

Mr. Lee laughs

 

“Sweetheart, I’m going to ask a little favor to you”

 

“What is it Appa?”

 

“Your sister is pregnant, right?”

 

“You’re the one who told me about that because you’re the one who saw her growing tummy”

 

Mr. Lee nods

 

“Kill the baby inside her womb”

 

“As soon as possible?”

 

Mr. Lee nods his head again

 

“No problem. I’m sure that she’s going to have a miscarriage because of so much stress about her marital problems with her husband”

 

Hara shook her head while smiling

 

“Poor baby, he’ll die in no time just before he sees the light on earth. It’s his fault because his the child of Unnie and brother in law, that’s why he needs to say good bye soon”

 

“You take care of that baby while I take care of Key”

 

“Let me take care of Key too. I know what to do”

 

“Ok. But how about Oppa’s son? Are we not going to involve him here?”

 

“Well...”

 

Mr. Lee sighs

 

“I’m still thinking about that. I haven’t seen the baby”

 

“Ok”

 

Mr. Lee pours wine on his daughter’s glass. He raises his glass while smiling at her

 

“We need to celebrate for our success. I can see that we’re going to win this game. We also need to celebrate because Mr. Park and I will see each other later at his party and discuss business partnership. If I get him as my business partner then I can bring Lee Engineering Ltd. back to the top again”

 

“Cheers Appa”

 

Hara raises her glass to have a toast with her father. She smiles brightly at him before drinking her glass of wine

 

 

 

 

“Baby, what time are you going home?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun, but he just ignores her. He went out of their room. Sungmin follows him downstairs

 

“Are you going to have dinner here?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun, but he ignores her for the second time as he went out of their mansion. Sungmin follows him outside

 

“Should I wait for you?”

 

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun, waiting for his answer. Kyuhyun just get inside his car and drives it away without answering Sungmin

 

“Why is he acting so cold? I can’t understand him anymore”

 

Sungmin sighs sadly and go back inside the mansion

 

“Young lady?”

 

Nanny Ahjumma approaches Sungmin upon seeing her sad face

 

“What happen? Is there something wrong? Are you feeling ok or you’re feeling something strange because of your pregnancy?”

 

Nanny Ahjumma asks Sungmin worriedly. Sungmin shook her head

 

“Nanny Ahjumma...”

 

“Yes young lady?”

 

Sungmin sits on the sofa. Nanny Ahjumma stares at her sadly. She takes a deep breath and joins her young lady on the sofa

 

“What did young master do this time?”

 

Nanny Ahjumma asks Sungmin sadly. Sungmin looks at her with teary eyes

 

“Nanny Ahjumma, I know that you don’t have a husband, but I just want to ask...how long does a wife needs to hold on and understands her husband”

 

Nanny Ahjumma wipes the tears that falls from Sungmin’s eyes

 

“I can no longer understand Kyu. I don’t know why he changes. He’s not like that before. He’s always getting mad at me. He even accused me of having an affair with other man. It hurts me so much because he doesn’t have any trust to me and he doesn’t believe me when I say how much I love him. What hurts most is he thinks that the baby inside my womb is not his child”

 

Sungmin hugs Nanny Ahjumma and starts crying like a kid

 

“It’s so painful Nanny Ahjumma, but Kyu doesn’t care. He chooses to believe his secretary than his own wife. He never listens to me. I don’t know what I did for him to treat me like this. I’m trying to reach him out so we can talk about the problem, but he just ignores me”

 

“Young lady, it’s really hard when the one you love is hurting you like this. Misunderstanding is part of married life. Well, I know that I’m not supposed to give you this kind of advice, but I think it’s the only way to help you and young master to grow”

 

Nanny Ahjumma cups Sungmin’s face and wipes her tears

 

“Why not give each other some space? I mean, it’s not that I’m telling you to divorce young master, what I’m trying to say is, separation will make him realize how important you are in his life. I think he’s already taking you for granted. He loves his work more than his own wife. If you guys are hurting each other then I think it’s about time that you give each other some space. It will help you think and grow”

 

“How about Key? I don’t want him to be sad. He’s just too innocent to be involved in this. It will be hard for him to understand why his mommy and daddy need to leave separately for the meantime. I really don’t know what to do now. How am I going to carry the baby inside my womb without Kyu? I’m already confused Nanny Ahjumma”

 

Sungmin stares at Nanny Ahjumma sadly

 

“I don’t know where I should place myself in his life. I can’t understand why he’s hurting me like this. He’s not like that before. He never hurts me so badly before and he always show me how much he loves me, but now, he’s acting cold. He never believes in me anymore. He just keeps on hurting me every day”

 

Nanny Ahjumma notice the big bruise on Sungmin’s right arm

 

“Young master did that to you?”

 

Sungmin immediately covers her bruise and shook her head

 

“Young lady, please don’t lie to me. Young master was the one who did that right?”

 

Sungmin nods weakly

 

“But it was an accident and Kyu doesn’t mean to do it. He pushes me and I hit my arm on the table”

 

Nanny Ahjumma sighs

 

“Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it. How can he do that to you? For heaven’s sake, you’re pregnant. Why is he hurting you like this?”

 

“It’s ok Nanny Ahjumma. I’m his wife”

 

“But it doesn’t mean that he can hurt you like that! Why are you defending him?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer. She just drops her head like a kid being scolded by her mother

 

“Nanny Ahjumma, how will you know if the husband is cheating on his wife?”

 

“Do you think young master has other woman?”

 

Sungmin nods sadly. Her tears start falling again from her eyes

 

“I think it’s his secretary. I know that it’s wrong to accuse, but that’s how I feel it. Kyu changes when that secretary arrives and I think she’s the reason why my husband doesn’t love me anymore”

 

Sungmin stares at Nanny Ahjumma while tears keep on falling from her eyes

 

“He went home so late yesterday. He’s drunk and I saw a kiss mark on his shirt and it smells like a girl’s perfume. He’s not wearing his wedding ring and I ask him awhile ago where is it. He told me that he left it somewhere, but he just can’t tell me where is that somewhere. I don’t know, but I’m really scared. I don’t know what I will do if ever Kyu is really cheating on me”

 

Nanny Ahjumma fell silent. She doesn’t know what to say. She can’t believe that her young master who’s so sweet and who loves his wife so much turns out to be like that. Sungmin wipes her tears

 

“But I still trust him. I know that Kyu will never do that to me”

 

Sungmin holds her tummy

 

“I think you need to rest now young lady. You’re stressing yourself too much. It’s not good for your condition. You should go up now and take a rest. Everything will be alright soon, just stay strong. Stay strong for Prince Key and baby Lock. I know that young master will soon realize what he’s doing”

 

Sungmin nods sadly

 

“Thanks for listening Nanny Ahjumma”

 

Nanny Ahjumma smiles at her

 

“No problem young lady. Take a good rest”

 

Sungmin carefully stand up. She holds her tummy and walks towards the elevator. She went in and goes inside the master’s bedroom. Sungmin sits on the bed and heard her mobile phone ringing. She grabs it on the table and stares at the unknown number

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Hi Mrs. Cho, how are you?”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened upon recognizing the voice

 

“Where did you get my number?”

 

“It’s none of your business ok. That’s not important. Can we meet today? I just want to return something to you and it’s really important”

 

“What is it?”

 

Hara smiles

 

“You’ll know it if you go here at Banyan Tree Club and Spa now”

 

Hara told Sungmin before hanging out

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

Sungmin sighs and try calling Hara, but her mobile phone is already off

 

“I suddenly feel so nervous”

 

Sungmin closes her eyes as she places her hands on her chest, feeling her heart beat

 

“Kyu, I hope I’m just being paranoid. I hope it’s not true. I trust you. I know that you wouldn’t do this to me because our family is very important to you”

 

Sungmin slowly opens her eyes. She takes a deep breath and went inside her walk-in closet to change her clothes

 

 

 

 

Sungmin arrives at the Banyan Tree Club and Spa Seoul. She went at the hotel’s restaurant. The receptionist approaches her

 

“Good afternoon Mrs. Cho”

 

She bows at Sungmin

 

“Your table is this way”

 

Sungmin follows the receptionist as she escorted her towards Hara who is happily sitting on the chair. She bows at them before leaving. Hara stares at her step sister. Sungmin is wearing an elegant flowy white dress and red Lolita flat shoes. Hara notice Sungmin’s sudden weight gain and she also notice Sungmin’s tummy. The baby bump is already evident though Sungmin’s tummy is not that big

 

“Please have a seat”

 

Sungmin stares at her before sitting on the chair

 

“I notice that you gain some weight and the baby bump is getting evident”

 

“It’s already two months going on three”

 

“Well...”

 

Hara smiles at Sungmin and takes a sip on her cranberry juice

 

“What do you want to eat? I know that pregnant woman tend to be choosy”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“I’m not hungry”

 

“I see”

 

Hara stares at Sungmin

 

“You know Mrs. Cho? I also want to be pregnant soon”

 

Hara told Sungmin while holding her tummy

 

“I hope I can be pregnant soon so I can also experience how to be a mother”

 

Sungmin stares at her. Her heart keeps on beating fast

 

“How can you be pregnant if you don’t even have a boyfriend?”

 

Sungmin asks Hara curiously. Hara flashes a smile on her face

 

“Who told you that I don’t have a boyfriend? I actually have, but we’re not yet official. You know? My boyfriend is so gorgeous, sweet, tall, nice and a great CEO”

 

Hara stares at Sungmin’s nervous expression

 

“He has a lot of companies in different countries and he’s currently managing one of the top companies here in Seoul”

 

“How...how...”

 

Sungmin’s voice starts to tremble

 

“Why are you trembling sweetheart? Does your tummy aches? Should I call a doctor?”

 

Hara asks Sungmin sarcastically. Sungmin drinks her glass of water and takes a deep breath, calming herself before talking

 

“How come you’re not yet official if he’s already your boyfriend?”

 

Hara suddenly laugh while staring at Sungmin

 

“That’s because there’s a going on between us. But I’m sure that he will leave that soon and will choose me”

 

Hara pours wine on Sungmin’s glass. She raises her glass of wine while smiling at Sungmin

 

“Let’s have a toast for my successful love life”

 

Hara stares at Sungmin

 

“Oh...sorry I forgot that you’re not allowed to drink because you’re pregnant and...”

 

Hara holds her lips

 

“I also forgot that I’m not allowed to drink as well because I might be carrying his child now”

 

Hara smiles brightly at Sungmin, teasing her. She was so happy to see the tears that are forming in Sungmin’s eyes

 

“Why are your eyes so teary? Are you not happy for me? I might be pregnant like you Mrs. Cho. Yours will just be one year older than mine”

 

Hara told Sungmin. She stares at her watch

 

“I’m sorry but I need to go now. I still need to meet my boyfriend for my check-up. Wish me luck”

 

Hara smiles and stands up

 

“Oh, by the way...before I forgot...”

 

Hara opens her hand bag and get something inside

 

“My boyfriend left this yesterday night. I think you can give it back to him later because you guys are living under one roof”

 

Hara smiles at Sungmin and places Kyuhyun’s wedding ring on the table

 

“See you around”

 

Hara told Sungmin before walking away. Sungmin stares at her husband’s wedding ring as tears slowly falls from her eyes

 

“I still trust you Kyu. I know that is lying. I still believe on you and in our love”

 

Sungmin whispers. She wipes her tears away. She gets her husband’s wedding ring on the table and put it inside her hand bag and leaves the hotel

 

 

 

 

*RITZ CARLTON SEOUL*

 

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun were talking seriously when Mr. Lee walks towards them, holding a glass of wine

 

“So...”

 

Mr. Lee smiles at Kyuhyun and Donghae while patting Donghae’s shoulder

 

“Celebrating your defeat?”

 

Mr. Lee asks his son while smiling brightly at him. Donghae manage to smile while controlling his anger

 

“Oh yes, Kyu and I are celebrating our loss. Job well done Mr. Lee”

 

“Just you wait until I get the bid. My company will be on top again and I shall ruin both of you little by little because Mr. Park will be my business partner soon. Don’t worry because I’m going to invite both of you at my celebration party”

 

Mr. Lee raises his glass of wine

 

“This is for my success”

 

He drinks his wine happily and laughs at Kyuhyun and Donghae before leaving them

 

“Aigoo! Go ahead and laugh and let’s see who will be crying at the end”

 

Donghae whispers while gritting his teeth. Kyuhyun pats Donghae’s shoulder

 

“Just relax, arasso?”

 

“Aish! I really want to grill that evil old man”

 

“Come on Hae. Let’s just enjoy the party, arasso?”

 

Donghae sighs and nods at Kyuhyun

 

 

 

 

Mr. Park walks towards Mr. Lee. He gives him a glass of red wine

 

“Hi Mr. Lee, are you enjoying the party?”

 

Mr. Lee answers him with a smile

 

“So, I’ve heard that your son already loses his company and you’re already the new President of Seoul Architectual, Inc.”

 

“Oh yes. He sells his shares to me. He loses a lot”

 

“I know that’s why I choose to quit as his business partner. I just don’t want to invest to a company who loses a lot of income and a company who loses everything. I thought your son is a great CEO, but I was wrong”

 

“He’s just an arrogant kid who’s trying to pretend that he knows a lot. He needs to learn a lot”

 

Mr. Park nods his head while smiling at Mr. Lee

 

“I want to talk about our deal...”

 

Mr. Park stares at Mr. Lee while taking a sip on his wine

 

“What do you think about my offer Mr. Lee?”

 

“I’m still going to think about it”

 

“Well, I don’t have much time left. You know that I’m eager to get what I want. If you’re not in favor of my offer then I’ll just accept what your son in law is offering me for Lee Corporation or maybe I’ll just accept Mr. Kim’s offer as well or should I just reconcile with your son and accept him again as my business partner. Maybe this time around, we can get well along with each other”

 

“Mr. Park, I’m just asking for a little time. 20% share is enough for you”

 

Mr. Park shook his head

 

“20% share? I’m aiming a little bit higher than that. You know that I want the 50% share of Lee Enterprises and I’m buying the Seoul Architectual Inc. to you. Don’t worry because you will benefit on this. My company is really big and I know that your company is also struggling for financial support”

 

Mr. Lee clenches his fist

 

“Am I correct Mr. Lee? You can never support Seoul Architectual Inc. because you don’t have enough budgets to support such big company because you too is facing a big problem about money. If you will not accept my deal then you will surely lose both companies. If you won’t accept my deal tonight then I’ll just get other people’s offer”

 

Mr. Park stares at Mr. Lee

 

“If you can’t make up your mind then it’s fine with me if you don’t want. I’m giving you a very nice offer. If you accept my deal then I’ll pay all your company’s debt. You still have the 50% share. 50% will go to you while the other 50% will go to Seoul Construction Ltd.”

 

Mr. Lee takes a deep breath

 

“Where’s the contract?”

 

“Does it mean you’re already accepting the offer?”

 

Mr. Lee nods at him

 

“Good. Follow me and we shall have our contract signing”

 

“We have a deal Mr. Park”

 

“Yes Mr. Lee. I won’t disappoint you”

 

Mr. Park turns around and stares at Donghae and Kyuhyun and flashes a smile

 

 

 

 

“Kyu, where are you going?”

 

Donghae asks Kyuhyun, but he just ignores him. Kyuhyun walks towards Jongwoon who just arrive at the party with his fiancée

 

“Mr. Cho”

 

Jongwoon smiles at Kyuhyun and shakes his hand. Ryeowook bows at Kyuhyun

 

“Where is Minnie?”

 

Ryeowook asks Kyuhyun happily

 

“She can’t come today because she’s not feeling well. She’s actually pregnant”

 

“I see. Jongwoon actually told me about the news when we’re in Switzerland. I’m so happy for you and Minnie. I hope Minnie is fine”

 

“She’s just having some hard time. She’s really like that whenever she’s pregnant. She’s always having time. Well, I guess it’s really not easy to be pregnant. Don’t worry because she just needs to take a rest”

 

Kyuhyun told Ryeowook before focusing his eyes upon Jongwoon

 

“Mr. Kim, can we talk just the meantime?”

 

“Sure”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook

 

“I’ll just borrow your fiancé. Just for a moment. I just need to talk to him”

 

Ryeowook nods at Kyuhyun while smiling at him. Kyuhyun walks away. Jongwoon follows him

 

“What is it Mr. Cho?”

 

“It’s about the project. I already told you that my wife can no longer work because she’s pregnant and she needs to take a rest. Does she also tell you that she’s already resigning as the president of Lee Corporation?”

 

“Yes. She explains it to me. About the project, I thought you’re the one who will continue it?”

 

Kyuhyun nods

 

“When are we going to have a meeting about that?”

 

“Next week”

 

“Ok”

 

Jongwoon gets something inside his coat’s pocket and gives it to Kyuhyun while smiling

 

“What is it?”

 

“It’s a wedding invitation. Wookie and I are getting married on December. We’re hoping to see you and Minnie in our wedding. Is it ok if Key will be part of the entourage?”

 

“No problem”

 

Kyuhyun puts the invitation inside his coat’s pocket

 

“By the way Mr. Kim...”

 

Kyuhyun coughs to clear his throat before continuing

 

“You’re planning to get married while hiding a dark secret from your soon to be wife?”

 

Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun blankly

 

“What do you mean Mr. Cho?”

 

Kyuhyun smirks

 

“Does your fiancée know that you’re cheating on her?”

 

“What? What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Don’t pretend to be innocent Mr. Kim. Why don’t you just admit that you have a secret affair with my wife? I have some pictures as a proof”

 

“You’re crazy. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Your wife never cheated on you. I love Wookie, why will I cheat to her? How can you accuse me and your innocent wife like this? It’s just because someone shows you a picture then you will believe what that person is saying?”

 

Kyuhyun fell silent

 

“I thought you’re smart, but why are you not using your brain?”

 

“Stop lying, will you?”

 

“I’m not lying. I’m just telling you the truth that your wife never cheated on you”

 

“Liar!”

 

Jongwoon smirks and punch Kyuhyun’s face so hard

 

“! Don’t ever accuse me like that! I’m not doing anything!”

 

Jongwoon grabs Kyuhyun’s collar and punches his face again because of anger. Kyuhyun stands up and wipes the blood on his lips and hit Jongwoon’s face. Donghae and Ryeowook immediately run towards them upon seeing them fighting. Ryeowook grabs Jongwoon’s arm and pulls him away from Kyuhyun

 

“Don’t you ever accuse me like that!”

 

Jongwoon told Kyuhyun angrily. Ryeowook hugs him

 

“Baby, please stop now”

 

Jongwoon looks at Kyuhyun. He shoots him a deadly glare before walking away, dragging Ryeowook with him. Kyuhyun wipes the blood on his nose

 

“Ouch! That man punches so hard”

 

Kyuhyun notice Donghae staring at him

 

“Just what the hell did you this time Kyu? Why do you need to throw a fight with Mr. Kim?”

 

Donghae asks his brother in law. Kyuhyun just shook his head

 

“I’ll go home now”

 

“Yah! I’m still talking to you”

 

“See you tomorrow at Lee Enterprises”

 

Kyuhyun waves his hand and left the hotel

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was sitting on the bed while holding an ice bag on her hand. She gently pats it at Kyuhyun’s bruise on his lips. She puts some petroleum jelly on his cut

 

“What happen to you? Why did you throw a fight?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun worriedly, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer her. Sungmin stares at her husband and notice him already wearing his wedding ring

 

“Where did you found your wedding ring?”

 

Sungmin asks pretending that she doesn’t know anything

 

“Oh...”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his wife

 

“I found it at the bathroom. I thought I left it somewhere”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while flashing a weak smile

 

“How’s the party?”

 

“Mr. Park is looking for you, but I told him that you’re not feeling well because you’re pregnant”

 

Sungmin just nods at him

 

“Mr. Kim is also there with his fiancée”

 

Sungmin smiles

 

“Really? Wookie is there? How is she?”

 

Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow

 

“Was it really Mr. Kim’s fiancée or Mr. Kim himself?”

 

“Kyu, what are you talking about?”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s right arm tightly, making her squirm because of pain

 

“What the hell am I talking about? You supposed to know what am I talking about. You wish that I drag you along so you can see your other man. That’s what you want right?”

 

“Of course not, will you please stop bringing that topic? I’m not doing anything”

 

“Oh really?”

 

Kyuhyun tighten his grip. Sungmin try to move away, but Kyuhyun won’t let her go

 

“Why do you always need to act innocent? Why don’t you just bring out the real Lee Sungmin? The flirt, party girl and Lee Sungmin. Why do you need to pretend and act innocent?”

 

Sungmin slaps Kyuhyun with her left hand. She stares at Kyuhyun with teary eyes. She was shock for slapping her husband

 

“Baby...”

 

Sungmin was about to touch Kyuhyun’s cheek, but he pushes her hand away

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean...”

 

Sungmin was lost for words. Kyuhyun stares at her

 

“I get it Lee Sungmin. You can hurt me because of your other man”

 

“No”

 

“When will you stop hurting me? First, you cheated. Second, you carry that man’s child, making me believe that I’m the father and now, you slap me because of him? I’m getting tired of you”

 

Kyuhyun stand up and walks away. He was about to go out of the room when someone hugs him from behind

 

“I’m sorry Kyu”

 

“Let go of me”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“What’s happening to us? Why are we like this? Why are you acting so cold? I didn’t do anything”

 

“We’re not going to be like this if you didn’t cheat on me”

 

“I didn’t cheat on you. I never do it and I can’t do it”

 

“Stop lying!”

 

“I’m telling you the truth. Why don’t you want to believe me?”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He feels Sungmin’s hand trembling as she starts to cry like a kid

 

“What do you want me to do? Baby, I’m already confused. I can’t understand you anymore. I don’t know why you’re doing this to me. How can you believe her more than me? I’m your wife. Can’t you see that she’s trying to ruin our family? She’s trying to ruin us”

 

“Minnie, just stop your drama before I completely lose my temper to you”

 

“I don’t care. Just hurt me physically but not like this. Hurt me as much as you want, just listen on what I need to tell you”

 

Sungmin slowly kneel down. She holds Kyuhyun’s hand

 

“Kyu, I never cheated on you. I can never do that. You can call , flirt, and insult me as much as you want, but I never cheated on you. Please believe me. I’m begging you. Don’t hate the baby inside my womb. Don’t hate your own child. You can hate me, but not your own child. This is yours, so please don’t push him away from your life”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin who is crying on the floor

 

“Let’s have a DNA test when that baby came out from your womb. If the result is positive, that’s the only time that I’m going to believe that the baby is really mine”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin before going out of their room

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was sitting at the living room, holding a glass of Scotch whisky while thinking deeply

 

“You’re doing it the wrong”

 

Kyuhyun stares at the owner of the voice. Nanny Ahjumma was standing at the corner while staring at Kyuhyun. She walks towards her young master and get the glass of Scotch whisky away from his hand before sitting beside him

 

“Drinking won’t solve anything. She’s already sleeping”

 

Nanny Ahjumma looks at the wall clock

 

“It’s already two midnight, why are you still awake?”

 

“I can’t sleep”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m thinking a lot of things”

 

“Like?”

 

Kyuhyun looks at his nanny

 

“Why are you asking a lot of question?”

 

“So I can understand why you’re like that”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his nanny with confused face

 

“Young master, do you really need to hurt your wife physically, emotionally and mentally? I’m your nanny since you were a kid. I didn’t remember you being so cruel. My young master is kind, sweet, brat, loving and not arrogant, jerk , violent and bastard”

 

“Nanny, if you’re just going to reprimand me, just leave me alone ok. I don’t need any sermons now”

 

“When will you listen? You’re already hurting young lady and young lady is not just a girl. She’s your loving wife and she’s pregnant”

 

“That baby is not mine”

 

Nanny Ahjumma slaps Kyuhyun

 

“How many slap and punch do you want for you to wake up? How can you accuse your own wife having an affair with other man? How can you say that the baby is not yours? What the hell are you doing young master? What’s happening to you? Don’t you know how painful it is for a wife when her husband doesn’t even want to recognize his own child? Don’t you know how hard is it for a mother to carry a baby inside her womb when the father of the child keeps on denying the baby? Don’t you know how hard it is for a woman to be pregnant when the man who impregnates her doesn’t even show any support and care for her and for the baby? You will never understand because you’re a man...a coward man”

 

Kyuhyun fell silent

 

“You’re not like that before young master. I witness how you court and love young lady. I witness every hardship in your relationship, but you guys always surpass those problems because you put your love to young lady on top. But that was before because you already change. You always put your work on top rather than your own wife. You never give her priority and because of that you’re already taking her for granted and you’re not like that before. You never take her for granted before, but why?”

 

Nanny Ahjumma coughs

 

“There is a third party right?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You know what I’m talking about. Young lady is not the one who is cheating here, but you”

 

Kyuhyun didn’t answer. He just looks away to avoid his nanny’s glare

 

“So it’s true? Let me just tell you this young master...”

 

Nanny Ahjumma takes a deep breath

 

“Young lady love you so much that she keeps on trusting you though she’s already fooling herself that you don’t have other woman. She trusts you so much. She chooses to fool herself for the sake of your kids. She’s the one who always suffer and sacrifice for your sake and for your children’s sake. Do you know the reason why she quits her work?”

 

“She’s just being lazy”

 

Nanny Ahjumma shook her head

 

“We all know that she’s lazy. She quits her work because of two reasons. First, she wants to focus much of her attention to Key and to you. To give you another baby because that’s what you want in which she’s carrying it right now. She wants to focus his entire time and attention to her family. Second...”

 

Nanny Ahjumma cups Kyuhyun’s face and look at his eyes

 

“Your wife chooses to quit her work so you won’t get jealous of Mr. Kim anymore. She gives up being the President of her own company because she doesn’t want you to think insane things. She did it to avoid Mr. Kim because it hurts her badly whenever you’re fighting because of him and whenever you’re thinking that she’s cheating on you. She loves you young master. She loves you so much”

 

Nanny Ahjumma pats Kyuhyun’s cheek

 

“Now, you just have to choose between young lady and your other woman. If you choose your y secretary than your own wife then, I wouldn’t get shock if one day young lady will leave you with Prince Key and the baby inside her womb. Don’t exchange your happiness to your other woman. Young lady doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment, so stop doing this to her. She never does anything to hurt you”

 

Nanny Ahjumma stands up

 

“Go to sleep now young master. Young lady will be worried if she wakes up not seeing you beside her”

 

Nanny Ahjumma pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder before walking away

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun goes back inside the master’s bedroom. He carefully sits on the bed, avoiding waking his sleeping wife. Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin’s pale face, watching her sleep. He carefully her hair while staring at her beautiful face

 

“Baby... please don’t leave me. I never cheated on you”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin for the meantime. He saw tears falling from her eyes

 

“Minnie?”

 

Kyuhyun waits for Sungmin to open her eyes, but he just realizes that Sungmin is still sleeping

 

“You’re talking on your sleep and you’re even crying”

 

Kyuhyun wipes the tears that fall from his wife’s eyes

 

“I’m sorry. It must be hard for you. I’m sorry”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her forehead. He holds his wife’s hand and kissed it

 

“I love you Minnie. I hope you can forgive me. I’m really sorry. I love you”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her lips before lying beside her. He stares at Sungmin, watching her sleep until he falls asleep