LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid) Chapter 14

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid)

 

Chapter 14

 

 

Kibum was sitting on the bed while staring at his mother. Sungmin is still sleeping peacefully

 

“Mommy”

 

He whispers

 

“Mommy, I’m going to school now. I hope you’ll get well soon. Daddy will be here soon to take care of you. I’ll behave and won’t be naughty so you won’t have a hard time. I’ll bring home five stars again so you’ll be happy and you’ll feel better. Take care mommy. I love you”

 

Kibum kissed his mother’s lips and carefully jumps off the bed. He walks towards the door and quietly leave the room, avoiding waking his mother

 

 

 

Hara was sitting at the living room while talking to her father

 

“I’ve heard that my brother in law will be arriving today”

 

“So?”

 

Hara smiles at her father before talking again

 

“I’m going at Cho Corporation later to talk to him. I’m going to tell him what his wife did to me and I’ll show him those pictures”

 

Hara flashes an evil smile

 

“I’m sure that he’s going to favor me once he sees those pictures. He’ll know how is his wife. Flirting around with other man while he’s away, I’m sure that brother in law will really get mad at her. I’m going to use that anger to get him and once he’s already mine, I’m going to make sure that he’ll divorce Unnie immediately and marry me...if that happens then you can easily get Cho Corporation”

 

“The company that I always wanted, but I fail to get it because of my stupid children. If that baby girl just listen to me before then this will never happen to her. She chooses that jerk son in law of mine then let her suffer”

 

Mr. Lee looks at her daughter while smiling, but his smile suddenly vanished when he notice Hara pouting at him

 

“What’s the matter sweetheart?”

 

“Appa, I’m your baby girl right and not Unnie?”

 

Mr. Lee hugs her

 

“Of course sweetheart, you’ll always be my baby girl. You know that I love you and your mom so much. I never love my filthy wife”

 

“Then why don’t you leave her?”

 

“Don’t worry my baby girl. Once we’re done with our plan, I’m going to throw her out like a trash. I don’t need a trash like her”

 

Hara laughs softly

 

“Oh...did I mention to you that my nephew saw me yesterday at the kitchen?”

 

Hara asks her father whose eyes suddenly become big

 

“What?”

 

“He saw me...accidentally saw me because he was playing around. He went at the kitchen and saw me”

 

“What did you tell him?”

 

“That I was lost and he believes it. You know kids, you can easily fool them”

 

“But he can tell it to Minnie”

 

Hara shook her head

 

“I don’t think that Unnie will believe him if ever he’ll tell it to her. Come on Appa. He’s just a five year old kid. Nobody will believe a five year old kid unless they are the one who saw me here”

 

“Arasso. But next time you need to be careful”

 

Hara nods at her father

 

“Speaking of my grandson, I have something to tell you”

 

“What is it Appa?”

 

Mr. Lee flashes an evil smile. Hara’s heart starts beating fast because she knows that her father was planning something evil to her nephew

 

“I already hire someone to kidnap him”

 

Hara gulps nervously while staring at her father

 

“Appa, do you really need to involve him here?”

 

Mr. Lee answers her with a nod

 

“Appa, I’m telling you. That boy wouldn’t go with strangers because that’s how his parents taught him. He wouldn’t go unless his mommy and daddy allow him”

 

“That’s why you call it kidnapping”

 

“Appa, you can’t kidnap him while he’s in school. I mean, come on. There are a lot of people who can see and they might catch us easily. You know my brother in law. He’s such a damn super rich man and he can do everything and you know that. Let’s just put it this way...”

 

Hara takes a deep breath

 

“I’m the one who will abduct Key”

 

“What’s the difference?”

 

“Well...”

 

Hara stops talking to think for the meantime

 

“Well?”

 

“Appa, Key knows me because I’m his father’s secretary. He’ll come with me if I ask him”

 

“I thought he’s not going with anyone else unless his mommy and daddy give him permission?”

 

“Yes...but I can tell him that his father actually sends me to fetch him. He can be fooled easily because he’s just a kid. It’s much safer than hiring someone who will kidnap him. What do you think?”

 

Mr. Lee nods

 

“Ok. I’ll tell you when to abduct him”

 

“Arasso”

 

Hara sighs in relief

 

“I’m sorry Appa, but I won’t allow you to involve my nephew here”

 

Hara thought while smiling at her father

 

 

 

Sungmin slowly opens her eyes and saw her husband lying beside her, sleeping like a kid. Sungmin smiles while staring at Kyuhyun

 

“You really look like an angel when you’re sleeping”

 

Sungmin whispers. She starts brushing her fingers gently on his gorgeous face. Kyuhyun holds her hand and slowly opens his eyes

 

“I’m sorry baby, did I wake you?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and kissed her hand

 

“How are you?”

 

He asks his wife worriedly

 

“I’m fine, but I still feel so weak. When did you arrive?”

 

“Awhile ago”

 

Sungmin’s eyes suddenly widened when she realizes something. She immediately sits on the bed

 

“Aigoo! I forgot that it’s Monday and Key has school today. I need to cook his breakfast”

 

Kyuhyun holds her arm

 

“Baby, it’s already one in the afternoon”

 

“Really?”

 

Kyuhyun sits on the bed and nods at her. Sungmin holds her forehead

 

“Aigoo! Did I really sleep that long?”

 

Kyuhyun moves closer to her and her hair gently

 

“It’s ok baby. You need to take a rest. It’s ok to wake up so late”

 

Kyuhyun brushes his nose from hers

 

“You’re not taking care of yourself. You’re stressing yourself too much”

 

He told Sungmin while pouting. Sungmin sits on his lap

 

“Why are you back so early? I thought you’ll stay in Switzerland for three days?”

 

“How can I stay there for three days knowing that you’re sick? I’m worried about you and Key told me to go home and take care of you”

 

“I’m sorry baby”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her lips

 

“It’s ok. You’re more important than my work”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“It’s a bit tiring though. Hae and I....”

 

“Oppa is already here in Seoul?”

 

Kyuhyun nods

 

“We go back here in Seoul together”

 

“Why?”

 

“Well...”

 

Kyuhyun brushes his fingers on his wife’s beautiful face

 

“He told me that he needs to go back here because he’ll talk to the private investigators that he hired to watch over your father. Since I also need to fly back here because of you then we decided to go back together”

 

“Where is he right now?”

 

Kyuhyun yawns before answering her

 

“I don’t know because we already part our way at Incheon Airport”

 

“Are you tired?”

 

“I feel sleepy and dizzy all of a sudden. Maybe because of the long flight, Hae and I didn’t sleep at the plane because we’re both worrying a lot of things and because we’re talking some matter about business”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin

 

“But it’s good to be back home. I miss you my baby girl”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at her while gently her long brown hair

 

“You need to get ready now because we’re going to see a doctor”

 

Sungmin gulps nervously

 

“Baby, I’m scared”

 

“Baby, I’m here. You don’t need to be scared. We need to know what’s happening to you so we know what to do. Just do this for me, ok?”

 

Sungmin’s tears start forming in her eyes

 

“Please baby. Let’s see a doctor now, so Key will also stop worrying about you. I know that you’re scared of hospitals, but baby please. Key and I are really worried about you. We need to know what’s happening”

 

Sungmin nods weakly at her husband. Kyuhyun kissed her lips and gently lay her down on their soft bed, making him on top of her

 

“Kyu...”

 

Kyuhyun cut her with a long kiss

 

“I miss you so much Minnie”

 

Sungmin smiles at her husband. She starts ing his shirt while biting her lips

 

“How much did you miss me?”

 

She asks Kyuhyun excitedly. Kyuhyun answers her with a smile on his lips. He leans forward to kiss his wife’s lips. Sungmin Kyuhyun’s hair as she response to his kiss. Kyuhyun removes his shirt and throws it on the floor. He starts kissing his wife again. He kissed her neck down to her beautiful neckline while he ran his hand on Sungmin’s y legs, finding the hem of her red nightgown, pulling it up to her abdomen. Kyuhyun gently ran his soft lips on his wife’s long legs

 

“Baby...”

 

Sungmin whispers while panting. Kyuhyun stares at her

 

“I think I should take a bath now”

 

Kyuhyun pouts at her

 

“It’s still early Minnie”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s face between her hands and kissed his lips

 

“But we need to go at the hospital and see a doctor, right?”

 

“I know”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her lips

 

“But Minnie...”

 

Kyuhyun was about to kiss her again, but Sungmin stops him. She brushes her fingers on his lips

 

“Kyu, don’t be naughty ok”

 

“Fine...”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at her

 

“Let’s just take a bath together”

 

Kyuhyun told her. He kissed Sungmin’s lips before jumping off the bed. Sungmin giggles happily when Kyuhyun carries her on his shoulder, walking straight inside the bathroom

 

 

 

 

Donghae was staring at the private investigators with wide eyes open

 

“Are you sure about that?”

 

They nod at him

 

“Yes Mr. Lee. We found out that Ms. Goo Hara is your younger sister. She’s your father’s daughter to other woman”

 

Donghae sighs

 

“I really can’t believe it. Now I know why grandpa is so mad at him. I can finally understand why grandpa disowns my father and kicks him as the President of Lee Corporation because grandpa learns about my father’s mistress and his illegitimate daughter to her which happens to be Goo Hara. The y secretary of my brother in law. Aigoo!”

 

Donghae shook his head while holding his forehead

 

“This is so stressful. I really can’t believe it. How can my father cheat with my mother? That’s too much. My instinct is really correct. It never fails me. I knew it. Hara and Appa know each other. Ha! Finally I caught them. Appa can never fool me”

 

“Mr. Lee, your father hire your step sister to separate Mr. Cho and Ms. Lee. Your father wants the Lee Corporation and he’s the master mind behind the dispute in your company. He’s trying to ruin you as well as the marriage life of your sister to her husband”

 

Donghae nods at them

 

“So, that’ what Umma wants to tell me. But she didn’t had the chance because Appa follows her so she can’t tell me everything”

 

Donghae stares at the private investigators nervously

 

“Have you found any information about my mother?”

 

They nod nervously at Donghae

 

“Our source found out that your mother never leaves the house. She never goes out with her friends or go out to do some business works. We believe that your father is hiding her inside the house. He’s hiding her to prevent her from talking to you or to your sister, so you will never find out about his evil plan”

 

“Aigoo!”

 

Donghae’s eyes widened

 

“If that’s the case, I think Umma is in danger. I need to rescue her as well. Oh my goodness, this is really stressful”

 

Donghae looks at his bodyguards who are holding two black attaché cases. They put it down on the table

 

“Two hundred million dollars for both of you, thanks a lot for your service”

 

Donghae told them before leaving the Grand Hyatt Hotel. His bodyguards escorted him as he enters the elevator. He gets his mobile phone and takes a deep breath before calling Kyuhyun

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Kyu, we need to talk. See you at Cho Corporation. Conference Room 16, arasso?”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s urgent. It’s an emergency meeting”

 

“Arasso”

 

Donghae hangs up. He dials his wife’s number

 

“Honey...”

 

Donghae somehow smile upon hearing Hyuk Jae’s sweet voice

 

“I’m already here in Seoul”

 

“I know. Your personal assistant brings your things here awhile ago. Where are you?”

 

Donghae sighs

 

“I’m sorry for not going straight home. I actually went at the Grand Hyatt Hotel to talk to the private investigators”

 

“What did they tell you?”

 

“I already find out the truth. I’ll talk to you later. I’ll be home after my meeting with Kyu. I need to talk to him. It’s really important. I’m sorry honey”

 

Hyuk Jae can hear her husband’s sad voice

 

“Don’t stress yourself too much. I’ll wait for you”

 

“I love you Hyukkie”

 

“I love you too my fish”

 

Donghae hangs up

 

“Why is that evil old man always giving me head ache? Aish!”

 

Donghae bites his lips because of anger

 

“Yah! Mr. Lee, you ing . I’m going to bring you down. I’m going to make sure that you’re going to live in jail for the rest of your life. I don’t care if you’re my father. I’m ing hate you and I feel so shameful right now because you’re my father. I just want to extract your blood that is flowing from my body. Aish!”

 

Donghae clenches his fist. His bodyguards were shock when he punches the elevator door so hard

 

“Damn it! Why don’t you just go to hell with your illegitimate daughter?”

 

Donghae’s tears start forming in his eyes because of anger. He takes a deep breath and went out from the elevator together with his bodyguards

 

 

 

 

*CHO CORPORATION*

 

 

Donghae is sitting at the Conference Room 16 while thinking so deep. He didn’t notice Kyuhyun went inside

 

“I’m sorry fish. I’m late because Minnie moves like a turtle. She’s being lazy again you know”

 

Kyuhyun frowns when he realizes that his brother in law is not listening to him. He’s staring somewhere, spacing out while thinking something so deeply

 

“Hae”

 

Kyuhyun snaps his fingers in front of him. Donghae looks at him blankly

 

“What happen to you? It seems that you’re thinking something so deep”

 

Kyuhyun sits on the chair beside Donghae

 

“Where is Minnie?”

 

Donghae asks Kyuhyun

 

“She’s inside my office. We’re about to go at the hospital to see a doctor. We’re going after our meeting”

 

Donghae just nods at him. Kyuhyun notices the bandage on Donghae’s right hand

 

“What happen to your hand?”

 

Donghae shook his head an answer

 

“Kyu...we need to talk”

 

“That’s why I’m here. What is that important and very urgent thing that you want to tell me?”

 

Donghae takes a deep breath

 

“I already talk to the private investigators”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Donghae curiously

 

“Kyu, please stay away from Goo Hara. She’s our...she’s our...step sister”

 

“WHAT?”

 

Kyuhyun shouts with wide eyes open

 

“But how?”

 

Donghae rubs his temple

 

“Well...Appa cheated to Umma and the fruit of his unfaithfulness is Goo Hara”

 

Kyuhyun just stares at his brother in law because he still can’t believe on what he just heard

 

“Appa was the one who sends her here. He was planning to ruin your marriage to my sister”

 

“But why?”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s a form of revenge against Minnie for choosing you and not him. Hara-shi is seducing you on purpose, so don’t fall from her trap. Think about Minnie and Key. Please don’t be stupid this time. Think about your family. If you will fall on my step sister’s trap then you’ll let Appa win the game”

 

“So, he’s also the reason behind the dispute in your company and in Joy Imports”

 

Donghae nods

 

“He wants the Lee Corporation, so you also need to be careful. He wants to get it so he can get the Cho Corporation again since you already merge the Lee and Cho Corporation upon your marriage to Minnie”

 

“But how about you? What are you planning?”

 

“What about me? What do you mean?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“Hae, I’m your best friend and brother in law. Why are you being so unfair? You’re not telling me the truth about your company. Why do you need to carry the burden alone when you can always tell it to me?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Donghae confused face

 

“Hae, stop pretending will you? I’ve over heard your secretary and Sooyoung talking about the problem”

 

“It’s just a company. I still have a lot of companies”

 

“But that company is not just an ordinary company because it’s yours exclusively. You’re the one who build that company. You use your own money for that company. You didn’t inherit it from your father and grandfather”

 

“I know, but we can’t do anything. Everything is gone now”

 

Kyuhyun holds his best friend’s hand

 

“Of course we can still do something to save it. Trust me on this”

 

Kyuhyun winks at him, making him laugh

 

“Aigoo! You’re starting to fall in love with me, right?”

 

Donghae kissed Kyuhyun’s lips and starts laughing again. Kyuhyun smiles at him

 

“Ok. I’m not going to hit you this time. I’ll forgive you for kissing me, but only this time, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun told Donghae

 

“You really love me Kyu”

 

Donghae ruffles Kyuhyun’s hair

 

“Don’t touch my hair!”

 

Kyuhyun flicks Donghae’s forehead

 

“Be thankful that I love your sister so much or else I wouldn’t help you”

 

“Pabo!”

 

Kyuhyun laughs softly

 

“That’s what best friends and brother in law are for. Don’t forget that we promise to help each other no matter what happen. So don’t ever hide anything from me again or I’ll punch you”

 

Kyuhyun told Donghae. Donghae smiles at him and hugs him tight like a kid

 

“I love you brat young master”

 

“I love you too brother in law”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at him and flicks Donghae’s forehead

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

Sungmin was sitting inside Kyuhyun’s office when the head of the HR Department knocks on the door. He went inside with Hara

 

“Mrs. Cho”

 

Sungmin puts down the business book that she’s reading and looks at him. She raises her eyebrow upon seeing Hara who is staring at her seriously

 

“Yes?”

 

“We’re actually looking for Mr. Cho”

 

“He’s having a meeting with my brother at Conference Room 16. Is there something wrong?”

 

Sungmin asks the head of the HR Department while staring at Hara seriously

 

“Ms. Goo Hara wants to talk to him”

 

Sungmin looks at the head of HR Department

 

“Ok. Will you please leave us for awhile? I’ll handle this”

 

“Yes Mrs. Cho”

 

He bows at Sungmin before leaving Kyuhyun’s office. Sungmin stands up and walks towards Hara

 

“What is your business with my husband?”

 

Sungmin stares at Hara from head to foot

 

“Do you really need to wear seductive dress? Are you really that desperate to catch my husband’s attention?”

 

Hara smiles at Sungmin before talking

 

“FYI Mrs. Cho, your husband love it when I wear seductive clothes like this because he loves staring at my y body, especially at my beautiful s”

 

Sungmin suddenly laughs

 

“You’re making me laugh sweetheart”

 

She raises her eyebrow while staring at Hara

 

“Since when did my husband become attracted in staring at flat-chested woman like you? You find yourself attractive? Oh my goodness, have shame”

 

Hara slaps Sungmin

 

“Don’t insult me like that!”

 

She told Sungmin angrily. Sungmin smiles at him before slapping Hara’s face really hard

 

“Who do you think you are? You’re just Goo Hara. I’m Lee Sungmin. You don’t have the right to lay your dirty hand on me!”

 

Hara was about to slap her again, but Sungmin caught her hand and holds it tight

 

“Ouch! Yah! Let go of me!”

 

“Do you really want me to break your bones? Don’t try me ”

 

Sungmin tighten her grip. Hara bites her lips because of pain

 

“I’m warning you. Stay away from my husband. I won’t give him to you. Try to seduce him again and you’ll see what will happen to you. I’m not a very innocent and nice person that you’re thinking. I’m really going to cut your hair”

 

“YAH! LET GO OF ME!”

 

Sungmin stares at her seriously. She pushes Hara on the wall, still holding Hara’s hand tightly with her right hand

 

“Don’t go easy on me ”

 

Sungmin told her before Hara a palm strike with her left hand, causing Hara’s nose to bleed

 

“Did my husband tell you that his wife is a black belter in Taekwondo? I can kill you with my own hands. Don’t try me !”

 

Sungmin let go of her. Hara wipes the blood that keeps on drifting from her nose

 

“We’re not yet done ! How dare you do this to me?”

 

Hara pulls Sungmin’s arm and manage to slap her cheek again. She pulls Sungmin’s beautiful long brown hair and throws her pink headband with ruby stones on the floor

 

“Go to hell you !”

 

Sungmin hits Hara’s face

 

“I won’t give my husband to you! If you want him, try and get him, but before you can do that, I’m going to kill you first. You never have him as long as I’m leaving”

 

Sungmin pulls Hara’s hair. She drags her towards Kyuhyun’s desk. Sungmin opens the drawer and gets the scissors inside and cuts Hara’s hair

 

“YAH!!!”

 

Hara shouts because of anger. Her tears start forming in her eyes

 

“What did you do to my hair?”

 

“I cut it !”

 

Sungmin throws Hara’s hair on her face

 

“DAMN YOU!!!”

 

Hara shouts at her. She pulls Sungmin’s hand and manages to steal the scissors away from her hand, but Sungmin is too fast to hits Hara’s hand, causing the scissors to fall on the floor. Hara starts pulling Sungmin’s hair again

 

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU LEE SUNGMIN! YOU ING !”

 

Hara shouts while pulling Sungmin’s hair. Donghae and Kyuhyun went inside the office while talking about their strategy. Their eyes widened upon seeing Hara and Sungmin having a girl fight

 

“Aigoo! What the hell is happening here?”

 

“Hae, go get Hara while I get my wife”

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun immediately run towards the girls who are having a girl fight. Donghae pulls Hara away from his sister and holds her tight

 

“LET GO OF ME! I’M GOING TO KILL THAT FOR CUTTING MY HAIR!”

 

Hara shouts while struggling to escape from Donghae. Kyuhyun wraps his arm around his wife’s waist, holding her closer to him

 

“Baby, stop it”

 

“GET THAT ING AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I CAN KILL HER!”

 

Sungmin shouts

 

“Hae, get Hara away now”

 

Kyuhyun told his brother in law while holding Sungmin. Donghae drags Hara outside Kyuhyun’s office

 

“Let go of me!”

 

Hara told Donghae angrily. Donghae pushes her on the wall and stares at her seriously

 

“YAH!”

 

Donghae shouts at her. He raises his fist, showing it to Hara

 

“See this?”

 

Hara stares at her brother’s fist

 

“If you won’t behave properly and won’t place yourself on the right place then I’m going to hit your stupid y face. I don’t care if you’re a girl or you’re my step sister”

 

Hara’s eyes widened. Donghae smirks

 

“Tell your evil old father that I already find out about your secret. He can never fool me”

 

Donghae holds Hara’s wrist tightly

 

“Try to hurt Minnie again and you will see. You’ll get more than a haircut. Get your away from Kyuhyun if you don’t want me to hit your stupid y face. We may be siblings through that evil old man, but I only have one sister and that is Mrs. Cho Sungmin, wife of Cho Kyuhyun, get that?”

 

Donghae told her emphasizing the word ‘wife’. He grabs his wallet and gives Hara some money

 

“I don’t need your money!”

 

Donghae smirks

 

“Don’t get me wrong. I’m not paying you to stay away from Kyu. Why will I do that? I’m giving you money so you can have a new haircut and maybe you can also change hair color”

 

Donghae told her while smiling, teasing her

 

“Oh...don’t worry because I’ll ask my personal assistant to bring you at the hospital for you to have a nose job”

 

Donghae gets some tissue paper on Hara’s desk and wipes the blood on her nose

 

“I think Minnie really strike you that hard, but even if you undergo some surgery, you can never change your stupid y face because you were born with it. I guess like mother like daughter, huh?”

 

Hara bites her lips. She was about to slaps Donghae, but he caught her hand

 

“Not so fast step sister”

 

Donghae smiles at her. He drags Hara away and pushes her out of the office

 

“Get your away from Kyu or you’ll get it”

 

Donghae told Hara before shutting the door. He sighs and sits on the chair

 

 

 

Meanwhile...
 

 

Sungmin was sitting on Kyuhyun’s chair

 

“Baby, what the hell are you doing? Why are you fighting with Hara?”

 

“Why are you defending that ? She’s the one who starts it first”

 

Sungmin told Kyuhyun with teary eyes. Kyuhyun sighs and walks towards his wife

 

“I’m not defending her”

 

Kyuhyun wipes the blood on Sungmin’s lips with his thumb

 

“See what happen to you? You’re hurting yourself because of fighting with her”

 

Kyuhyun gets Sungmin’s comb inside her bag and gently combs his wife’s beautiful long brown hair

 

“I don’t want to see that ’s face here in your office. Try to re-hire her again and I’m really going to divorce you”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin blankly

 

“Re-hire?”

 

“I already fire that ”

 

“What?”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened

 

“But why?”

 

“Because that’s what I want”

 

“Baby...”

 

Sungmin looks at Kyuhyun seriously

 

“What? You’re going to defend her?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“It’s not like that, but how can you fire someone like that? That’s unjustifiable”

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!”

 

Sungmin shouts because of anger. Her tears keep on forming on her eyes because of anger

 

“I’m serious! Try to accept that again you will really get it. I’m going to divorce you”

 

“Hey, don’t be so mean”

 

“Try to flirt with her and you will see. Don’t try me Cho Kyuhyun. You know me so well when I get mad. If you love me, you must follow me. Don’t you ever oppose me again! I’m already mad at you! Seriously!”

 

Sungmin stands up. She grabs her bag and was about to leave the office when she feels a sudden pain in her tummy. Sungmin stops walking and holds her tummy tight

 

“Kyu...”

 

Sungmin sits on the floor as the pain grows

 

“Baby...”

 

Kyuhyun immediately runs towards her

 

“Baby, what happen?”

 

He stares at his wife nervously. Kyuhyun can see pain through his wife’s eyes

 

“Minnie, what’s wrong? Tell me”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s arm tightly. She bites her lips while panting hard

 

“Baby, my tummy...it’s aching so bad...oh my goodness, it’s so painful”

 

Kyuhyun carries his wife on his arms

 

“HAE!!!”

 

Kyuhyun shouts. Donghae immediately went inside Kyuhyun’s office upon hearing Kyuhyun shouting his name. His eyes widened when he saw Kyuhyun carrying his sister

 

“What happen?”

 

“I don’t know, but we need to bring her at the hospital”

 

“Let’s call an ambulance”

 

“We don’t have time! Just drive for me”

 

“Arasso”

 

Donghae helps Kyuhyun in carrying Sungmin. Kyuhyun stares at his wife worriedly

 

“Baby, please hang on ok?”

 

Sungmin didn’t answer. That was the last words she heard from her husband as she completely lose her consciousness

 

 

 

 

*HOSPITAL*

 

 

Kyuhyun was talking to Sungmin’s doctor inside her clinic

 

“Kyu”

 

The doctor smiles at him

 

“I already talk to Minnie awhile ago about this matter and she’s really happy to hear the good news. I already explain to her everything regarding her pregnancy”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his wife’s doctor blankly

 

“Minnie is already two months pregnant”

 

“What?”

 

The doctor pouts at Kyuhyun

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re not happy hearing the good news? You want to have a second baby, right?”

 

Kyuhyun nods and flashes an excited smile

 

“Of course I am happy, I’m just confused. How can that happen? She just had a period last month and this month”

 

The doctor smiles at him

 

“You and Minnie have the same question. Actually, it’s not a period. It’s what you call Implantation bleeding. It’s just a light bleeding”

 

“Was it normal? Is my wife safe and our baby?”

 

Kyuhyun asks the doctor worriedly

 

“Bleeding during early pregnancy is common”

 

“But Minnie didn’t experience it during his pregnancy with Key”

 

“But it doesn’t mean that she will never experience it anymore”

 

The doctor smile at Kyuhyun

 

“No need to worry Kyu. Implantation bleeding is normal. It is caused by the egg implanting itself in the woman’s uterus. The egg finds a home for itself in the uterus, it might disrupt the lining just a little bit, causing a light bleeding in which Minnie taught that she’s having a period because this is the first time that she’s experiencing it. You don’t need to worry about it. We examine your wife carefully and base on the sonogram test, the bay is fine. The heart beat is fine, everything is fine. Nothing to worry about”

 

“How come she’s not experiencing some pregnancy symptoms during her first month?”

 

“There is what you call a late pregnancy symptoms and it’s just normal. Minnie didn’t experience it during the first month that’s why she didn’t know that she’s pregnant. She’s just experiencing it now”

 

“Meaning, she’s not sick at all?”

 

The doctor answers Kyuhyun with a nod

 

“She’s not sick. She’s pregnant”

 

Kyuhyun flashes a wide smile. He was so happy to know that Sungmin is carrying their second baby inside her womb

 

“Take care of her and don’t let her wear high heels. No stressful activities for the meantime, so I’ll advice her to stop working for the meantime. Drink a lot of milk and vitamins like folic acid and iron because she’s anemic. The baby is fine as well as Minnie. The pregnancy is healthy, but she still need to take extra care ok”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily

 

“You can take her home later. She’s fine now. Just avoid stress ok”

 

“Thank you doctor”

 

The doctor smiles at Kyuhyun

 

“No problem Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun bows at her and leaves her clinic happily

 

 

 

 

Donghae was sitting quietly on the bench while waiting for Kyuhyun. His mobile phone rings. He stares at the caller’s number

 

“Who is this?”

 

Donghae takes a deep breath before answering the call

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Young master”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Young master Donghae, it’s your mother’s nanny”

 

Donghae hearts starts beating fast while listening to his mother’s nanny’s scared voice

 

“Yes?”

 

“I need you to come here at your parents’ house. You need to rescue Ms. Lee. She’s in trouble. Your father is abusing her. You need to go here now while Mr. Lee is not yet home. Please rescue my young lady. She’s in great trouble”

 

“Arasso. I’ll be there”

 

Donghae hangs up. He saw Kyuhyun running happily towards him

 

“What did the doctor told you? How’s Minnie? Is she ok?”

 

Kyuhyun nods happily and hugs Donghae

 

“Hae, Minnie is two months pregnant. We’re going to have our second baby. Key will be very happy for sure”

 

Kyuhyun’s smile vanished when he saw Donghae’s sad face

 

“Hae, are you not happy for me and Minnie?”

 

Donghae stares at Kyuhyun and manage to smile

 

“Of course I’m happy. I need to go now, just call your driver to fetch you here ok?”

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

“Umma is in danger. Her nanny just calls me, telling me to rescue Umma in the house”

 

“Why?”

 

“That evil old man is abusing her. Don’t tell it to Minnie. It will be bad for her”

 

“Call me later”

 

Donghae nods and runs away, leaving Kyuhyun

 

“What the hell is happening? Why is he so evil?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and sighs. He walks towards his wife’s room. He knocks and went inside the room carefully. He saw Sungmin sitting on the bed while rubbing her tummy happily

 

“Baby”

 

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun as her tears start falling from her eyes. Kyuhyun walks towards her

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

Kyuhyun wipes her tears

 

“I’m just happy. I thought I can never give you another child again”

 

“Shhh”

 

Kyuhyun kissed his wife’s lips and hugs her tight

 

“I’m happy Minnie. I’m really happy and I’m sure that Key will be very happy too”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s face between his hands and smiles brightly at her

 

“You need to stop working now”

 

“But Kyu...”

 

Kyuhyun holds her lips

 

“Shhh, I’ll finish your project with Mr. Kim. I’m going to talk to him when he comeback here. Don’t worry. I’m sure that he will understand”

 

He brushes his nose from hers

 

“Just stay at home. I’m going to take care of you. Key and I will take care of you”

 

He kissed Sungmin and sits beside her. Kyuhyun smiles brightly while holding his wife’s tummy. Sungmin her husband’s hair happily while he talks to their baby

 

“Hi little angel, this is daddy talking to you. Your mom and I are excited to see you soon and I’m sure that your brother will be very happy to see you soon. He will finally have a playmate. Are you going to be a baby girl or baby boy again?”

 

“The baby will be a girl”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin while smiling at her

 

“What if it’s still a boy?”

 

Sungmin gently pinches Kyuhyun’s nose

 

“The baby will be a girl, don’t oppose me”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun smiles

 

“I love you little angel. Be healthy and safe inside mommy’s womb”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s tummy and looks at Sungmin

 

“That’s why you’re growing like a hippo”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin making her pouts

 

“Baby...”

 

Kyuhyun hugs her tight

 

“I still love you though you grow like a hippo and you know that. You’re the most beautiful and iest woman for me”

 

Kyuhyun kissed her cheek

 

“You’re not going to exchange me from your y secretary?”

 

“Since when did I exchange you from someone else?”

 

“Yah! You always exchange me from your work”

 

“Arasso. I’m going to go home early for you starting tomorrow”

 

Sungmin smiles at him

 

“Promise”

 

“I promise my brat baby girl”

 

“You will stay away from your y secretary?”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s face between his hands and stares at her eyes full of love

 

“Cho Sungmin, will you please stop being jealous? I never look at other girl’s ok. You’re my one and only. You’re my wife and you’re going to be my wife until the end. I won’t exchange you from other girls out there. I didn’t court you for a very long time and follow you in California and ask you to marry me just to exchange you from other girls. Baby, I want you to trust me all the time. I love you so much”

 

“I always trust you baby. I love you so much”

 

Sungmin smiles at him before kissing his lips

 

“Are you feeling better now?”

 

Sungmin nods at him

 

“We can go home now?”

 

Sungmin nods again

 

“But can we just eat first because I’m hungry again”

 

“Ok. No problem”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at her. He gets his mobile phone inside pocket and calls his driver to fetch them

 

 

 

 

Donghae arrives at his parents’ house. He went inside and has been welcome by his mother’s nanny

 

“Young master”

 

“Where is Umma?”

 

Mrs. Lee’s nanny was crying as she starts to tremble

 

“Where is Umma?”

 

“Your father locked her in their room. We can’t open the door because he hides the duplicate key”

 

Donghae run upstairs with his mother’s nanny. He knocks on the door

 

“Umma!”

 

Donghae’s heart beat starts beating fast when his mother is not answering. He keeps on knocking on the door, but there was no answer

 

“Call an ambulance now!”

 

Mrs. Lee’s nanny immediately runs downstairs to call an ambulance. Donghae immediately run downstairs and gets his toolbox inside his car and goes back inside the house. He runs upstairs and puts his toolbox on the floor

 

“Damn you evil old man! You can never win against me. I’m still smarter than you. I didn’t study Architecture and Civil Engineering for you to fool me like this”

 

Donghae whispers while looking for a tool so open the lock door. He saw his Allen wrench and grabs it. He inserted it on the keyhole and whittles it down. Donghae went inside upon opening the door. He saw his mother lying on the floor full of bruises and unconscious. Donghae carries her on his arms and went downstairs. The ambulance arrives just in time and they rush Mrs. Lee at the hospital

 

 

 

 

Kibum was staring at his parents who are smiling brightly at him

 

“Mommy, daddy, what are you going to tell me?”

 

Kyuhyun carries his son and puts his down on his lap

 

“Honey, you need to listen to daddy”

 

Kibum nods while staring at his father. Kyuhyun kissed his lips

 

“Mommy and daddy have good news for you. Honey, mommy is already carrying your baby sibling inside her womb”

 

Kibum smiles brightly and starts jumping on the bed happily

 

“HOORAY! FINALLY, I’M GOING TO HAVE A BABY SIBLING!”

 

Kibum shouts happily while jumping on his parents’ soft bed. He stops jumping and sits closer to his mother

 

“Mommy”

 

Kibum hugs his mother happily

 

“Thank you. I’m so happy. My sibling will be coming soon”

 

“Seven more months to go honey and you’ll see your baby sibling”

 

“Is it a girl or a boy?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“We still don’t know it yet, but we will soon find out. Wait patiently, arasso”

 

“Yes mommy”

 

Kibum smiles at her

 

“I’m going to tell Jonghyun about my baby sibling when he comeback after his vacation in Switzerland. I’m sure that he will be very happy for me”

 

Kibum claps his hands happily

 

“I’m so excited to see my baby sibling”

 

Kibum touches his mother’s tummy

 

“Mommy, if I talk to my baby sibling, do you think he will listen?”

 

“Yes honey”

 

Kibum giggles happily

 

“Hi baby sibling, please be healthy. I’m going to wait for you patiently. I’ll take care of you and be a good brother. I love you”

 

Kibum kissed his mother’s tummy and crawls towards his father. He sits on Kyuhyun’s lap

 

“Daddy, when my baby sibling comes out from mommy’s womb, we can play with Dog together”

 

“You can play with Dog when your baby sibling already grows up. You need to take care of him ok?”

 

Kibum nods happily

 

“You also need to take care of mommy and don’t be naughty. Don’t give mommy a hard time and head ache because it will be bad for your baby sibling if mommy experience stress”

 

“Don’t worry daddy. I’m going to be very good. Let’s take care of mommy and my baby sibling, arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun nods at his son

 

“You need to go home early everyday and don’t leave mommy alone, get that daddy?”

 

Kyuhyun ruffles his son’s hair

 

“Why do you talk like an adult?”

 

“I’m just saying daddy. You also need to behave and don’t be naughty and hard headed boy as well”

 

Sungmin suddenly laughs while looking at Kyuhyun

 

“Heard your son daddy Kyu?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at his wife before staring at his son

 

“What if I become a bad boy?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his son curiously. Kibum stares at his father sadly

 

“Then I’m going to cry, do you want that?”

 

“Of course not”

 

Kyuhyun kissed his son’s lips

 

“I’ll be a good boy master. I’ll take care of mommy and your baby sibling just the way I take care of you. I love you and your mommy so much and you know that. Of course I also love you baby sibling so much. You guys are my happiness”

 

Kibum smiles at his father

 

“Thank you daddy”

 

Kibum kissed his father’s lips

 

“I’m going to sleep in my room now. You watch over mommy. I love you daddy. I love you so much and you’re best daddy for me”

 

Kibum hugs his father happily before crawling towards his mother

 

“I love you too mommy. Don’t be jealous ok? I love you so much. Have a goodnight rest. I’ll take care of you tomorrow when I arrive from school”

 

“Thank you honey”

 

Sungmin hugs her son and kissed his lips

 

“Sleep tight. I love you”

 

Kibum holds Sungmin’s tummy again

 

“I love you baby sibling. Sleep well. Daddy will sing you a lullaby”

 

He kissed his mother’s tummy and jumps off the bed

 

“Goodnight”

 

Kibum told his parents happily before running towards the door, leaving his parents’ room happily

 

“He’s really an adorable kid”

 

Kyuhyun told his wife happily

 

“I told you baby, he will be very happy hearing about his baby sibling”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin

 

“You need to sleep now and take enough rest all the time”

 

Sungmin nods like a kid and carefully lay down on the bed. Kyuhyun Sungmin’s hair gently

 

“Sleep tight my baby girl. I love you always and forever”

 

He kissed his wife’s lips. He rubs her tummy

 

“I love you little angel. You sleep tight and be healthy”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s tummy

 

“I love you Kyu”

 

Sungmin kissed him. Kyuhyun smiles and starts singing her a sweet lullaby to put her to sleep

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was busy working in his office when his mobile phone rings

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Kyu...”

 

“Hae...”

 

“How’s Minnie?”

 

“She’s fine. She’s already sleeping peacefully. Hae, are you crying? Is there something wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his brother in law worriedly

 

“Umma is in the hospital. That evil old man locked her inside their room. I found her lying unconsciously on the floor”

 

“How is she?”

 

“She’s already in stable condition, but she’s not yet waking up”

 

“I’m going there”

 

“No need. I’m on my way home. I left the security to watch over Umma while I’m away. Kyu, please do me a favor. I just can’t handle this by myself”

 

“What is it?”

 

Donghae sighs

 

“Please call my lawyer for me. I’ll send that evil old man in jail soon”

 

“Arasso. I’ll help you get rid of my evil father in law”

 

“Thanks Kyu”

 

“Leave it to me. I know what to do”

 

Kyuhyun hangs up and calls Donghae’s lawyer as well as his lawyer

 

 

 

Donghae arrives at home late at night. Hyuk Jae was waiting for him at the living room. Her eyes widen upon seeing her husband who looks so tired and his eyes are all puffy because of crying

 

“Honey, what happen to you?”

 

Donghae sits beside Hyuk Jae and hugs her tight. Tears start falling from his eyes

 

“I hate that evil old man. I’m going to kill him”

 

Donghae clenches his fist because of anger. Hyuk Jae hugs him tight

 

“Honey, don’t let your anger eat you. Don’t let your anger manipulate you in doing something bad. Just leave everything to the police officers. Let the legal law judge and punish him”

 

“Please don’t leave me Hyukkie. I need. Stay always by my side”

 

“I’m always here honey. Minho and I are always here for you. We can do this together. I’m not going to leave you. I will always support you. Just do the right thing. I’m always here for you. Don’t worry honey. Everything will be alright soon. Just stay strong”

 

Hyuk Jae kissed her husband. She wipes his tears and hugs him tight