Lee Sungmin is my Wife (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid) Chapter 19

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid)

 

Chapter 19

 

 

Hara went downstairs to join her father for breakfast. She saw him sitting at the living room while holding an important document

 

“Good morning Appa”

 

Hara kissed her father’s cheek. She notices Mr. Lee’s serious face

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

Hara sits beside her father. Mr. Lee suddenly crumples the documents that he’s holding

 

“Appa, what’s happening to you? What’s wrong?”

 

Mr. Lee throws the paper on the floor and clenches his fist and stands up. Hara was shock when her father punches the wall

 

“Appa…”

 

Hara stares at her father with worried face

 

“DAMN IT!!!”

 

Mr. Lee shouts while facing the wall

 

“What’s happening to you? Why are you punching the wall all of a sudden?”

 

Hara asks her father with a mixture of worried and nervous voice. Mr. Lee takes a deep breath and stares at his daughter

 

“That …”

 

Mr. Lee bites his lips because of anger. He points his finger on the papers that he just throws on the floor

 

“My wife and I are already divorce. That’s the divorce papers. She really pays a lot of money so the court will process the divorce fast”

 

Hara jumps because of fear when her father starts throwing away things

 

“DAMN IT!!! ALL OF THEM!!!”

 

“APPA! Please stop!”

 

Mr. Lee ignores Hara as he continues to throw tantrum, throwing all the things that he saw. He’s mad because he can’t accept that his wife really divorce him and his son steal his company away and his daughter is living a happy life with his bastard son in law

 

“THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!”

 

Mr. Lee shouts. He sits on the floor as tears start falling from his eyes because of anger

 

“THEY TAKE AWAY ALL THE THINGS THAT I HAVE!!! I’M GOING TO KILL THEM!!!”

 

Mr. Lee shouts because of anger. Hara run towards him and hugs him tight

 

“Appa, don’t forget that I’m still here. You still have me”

 

“They will regret it Hara. I’m going to make sure that they will regret everything that they did to me”

 

“Yes Appa”

 

Hara stares at her father

 

“They will surely regret everything. I’m not going to allow them to ruin your life completely. The game is not yet over, so don’t lose hope. I’m going to ruin their life just for you”

 

“Baby girl, please promise me that we’re going to have revenge for everything that they’ve done to me. We’re going to bring them down. They must not win over me”

 

“Yes Appa. I promise that I will ruin them and we’re going to bring a lot of chaos in their life. I’m going to make sure that they will pay everything that they did to you. We’re going to make their life miserable and take everything away from them, including their life”

 

Hara flashes an evil smile and hugs her father tight

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun went inside the master’s bedroom. He sits beside Sungmin who is lying on the bed, feeling so weak

 

“Did they already left?”

 

Kyuhyun answers his wife with a nod

 

“Mr. Kim told me that they will just drop Key here later. His fiancée is actually worried about you, but I tell her that you just need to take a rest”

 

“Did you remind our baby boy not to give them head ache?”

 

Kyuhyun nods

 

“He’s very happy to go out with Jonghyun”

 

Kyuhyun smiles, he looks at Sungmin and brushes his nose from hers

 

“I’m worried about you baby”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s face

 

“I’ll be fine later. It’s just that my morning sickness is really worst today. I really feel so weak and very dizzy. It’s really for me whenever I throw up”

 

“Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“I just need to take a rest”

 

“Are you sure or you’re just afraid?”

 

“I’m sure. I’ll be fine later”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s hand while staring at his corporate attire

 

“Baby, I know that you really need to go to work today because you have a lot of things to do. But please, stay here for the meantime. I want you by my side. Just tell Oppa to reset your meeting with him. Just have a meeting later in the afternoon. You take care of me first before you take care of your work, please”

 

Kyuhyun nods at his wife

 

“Don’t worry about it baby. I already call Hae and he reset our meeting later in the afternoon. I’ll just go to work later when you take your afternoon sleep”

 

“Thanks baby. I’m sorry to give you a hard time”

 

“It’s ok. I should take care of you and baby Lock”

 

Kyuhyun stares at her worriedly

 

“You should take care of yourself. We don’t want our baby Lock to follow our baby Kyumin in heaven”

 

Sungmin nods at her husband. Kyuhyun holds her tummy and carefully rubs it

 

“Your tummy is growing big”

 

“That’s because I’m already on my third month. Our baby Mihee is growing so fast”

 

Kyuhyun smiles and rest his head on his wife’s tummy, hoping to hear the baby. Sungmin his hair while smiling brightly

 

“The baby is not kicking”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin while pouting. Sungmin laughs softly

 

“The baby is already moving inside, but we won’t feel it yet because I’m just on my first trimester”

 

“But your tummy is growing big already”

 

“You need to go with me next week, Arasso?”

 

Kyuhyun stares at his wife blankly. Sungmin gently pinches his nose

 

“I’m going to have my check-up. You need to go with me so you can hear our baby Mihee’s heart beat”

 

“Ok”

 

Kyuhyun smiles brightly. He lean his face closet to Sungmin’s tummy to talk to the baby inside her womb

 

“Baby Lock, daddy is talking. I really want to see you soon. Daddy is really excited to hold you on my arms and cuddles you. If only I can fast forward the time then I’m going to do it so I can already see you. Don’t give mommy a hard time, especially when the time comes that she’s already going to give birth to you. I don’t want your mommy to experience too much pain because I know that it’s really painful and hard to give birth though I won’t experience it at all. I love you my baby Lock”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s tummy before staring at her

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun cuddles Sungmin in his arms

 

“Baby, it feels so great to be a daddy. Thank you for giving me that opportunity. I will always love you and our kids. I won’t get tired of loving you and then we’re going to grow up together while watching our kids grow and have their own family someday…”

 

Kyuhyun stops talking when he notices his wife’s teary eyes

 

“Aigoo! Baby, did I say something wrong? Why are your eyes teary?”

 

“I just can’t imagine our Key and Mihee will get married someday. It feels so sad if our babies already move out of the house”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly laughs

 

“Baby, our Key is right. Why don’t you stop watching dramas so you won’t be a crybaby?”

 

“I’m serious. You won’t feel it because you’re not a mother like me. I’m the one who gave birth to them and then all of a sudden when they already found their other half, they just move out of this house to start their own family. That was so sad”

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun Sungmin’s hair

 

“Of course our babies also need to have their own life and start their own family. You can’t just tell them not to fall in love and get married and beside that thing will not happen so soon because our Key is still a kid and our baby girl is soon to arrive. So don’t think about it that much”

 

Sungmin yawns

 

“Sleepy?”

 

She nods

 

“Go to sleep and take a rest. What do you want for lunch?”

 

Sungmin smiles at Kyuhyun

 

“Are you going to cook for me?”

 

Kyuhyun smirks

 

“If you want me to burn the house then I’ll do it”

 

Sungmin pouts

 

“But don’t worry baby, if ever I burn our mansion then I’ll just ask Hae to build a new mansion for us. But this time it’s much bigger”

 

“Ok. Then let’s burn the house. I really don’t mind”

 

Sungmin laughs

 

“Well, if you’re going to give me much bigger house then I’ll burn this house right away”

 

“Ok. Go ahead if that’s what you want then do it. Just tell me when are you going to burn our house so I can tell Hae to construct a new blueprint for our new house”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

 

“Pabo!”

 

Sungmin pinches his cheek

 

“Ouch!”

 

“Why do we need to burn the house? We can just keep it and transfer to a new house”

 

“Much better, I’ll talk to fish later about that. I should find a bigger lot first for our new house. How about in Incheon?”

 

“Incheon? Baby, you’re going to be far from your work. You’ll just tire yourself. Never mind and beside why do we need to transfer?”

 

“That’s your idea, not mine. I’m just following what you want. You know that I can always give everything that you want. If you want a new house then I’m going to give you a new house”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s face between her hands

 

“Baby, can I ask a favor?”

 

Kyuhyun answers her with a nod

 

“Can we just give Umma a house? I mean…”

 

Kyuhyun holds Sungmin’s lips to stop her from talking

 

“Baby, I get it. But Hae will never agree on it. He will just tell me that he’s the one who will give Umma a new house and we will just end up arguing with each other. But don’t worry, I’ll talk to fish about that. Do you still want a new house?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“We have a lot of memories in this house and I want to keep it forever. This is our humble home and I don’t want to leave it. Actually our house is really big, so we don’t need to have a new house. Just ask Oppa to make Umma’s house and our Key’s house and when our Mihee turns six then we’re going to ask Oppa to build her house too”

 

“Arasso. You go to sleep now and have enough rest. I’ll just bring your lunch here later when you wake up”

 

Sungmin nods. Kyuhyun kissed her

 

“I love you Minnie baby”

 

Sungmin smiles at her husband

 

“I love you too baby. Just stay by my side and watch me and our baby Mihee”

 

“I will. I’ll stay by your side until you wake up”

 

Kyuhyun starts singing a sweet lullaby to put his beautiful and very loving wife to sleep

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin wakes up and found herself alone in the room

 

“Baby…”

 

Sungmin holds her head. She gets her mobile phone under the pillow and check for the time. It’s already four in the afternoon

 

“Aigoo! I overslept again”

 

Sungmin presses her husband’s number

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Baby, where are you? Why did you leave me?”

 

“I’m sorry baby. I really need to go in my office. Hae and I are actually having a meeting right now. Are you feeling better now?”

 

Sungmin nods

 

“Much better than before. What time are you going home?”

 

“I promise to be home early. I just need to finish this meeting and some paper works and then I’ll go home. Is Key already at home?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m not yet going down”

 

“Just stay on bed. You eat your lunch now. It’s pretty late already. Baby Lock is already hungry. Don’t stress yourself and just stay on bed. Let Nanny Ahjumma brings your food in the room. I’ll be home later”

 

“I’ll wait for you”

 

“I love you baby”

 

“I love you too”

 

Sungmin hangs up. She carefully sits on the bed and rubs her tummy. She some folders on the table, she grabs it and take a look at it

 

“OMO! My baby is always forgetful. I always told him to double check his things before leaving. He left some business reports”

 

Sungmin gets her mobile phone and calls Kyuhyun, but he’s not answering his mobile phone

 

“I bet he’s busy. He’s in the meeting right now. I’ll just bring it at Cho Corporation”

 

Sungmin places the folders on the bed. She carefully gets off the bed and went at the bathroom to take a bath

 

 

 

 

*CHO CORPORATION*

 

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun are sitting inside the Conference Room 17 while having a chat after their meeting

 

“How’s father in law?”

 

Donghae smirks

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“I just want to know since you’re officially the new President of Lee Engineering since we already merge it at Seoul Construction and Seoul Architectual”

 

“Well…”

 

Donghae smiles

 

“I think he’s already crying and throwing tantrums since he heard the shocking announcement last week that I need to replace him as the new President of Lee Engineering since my shares are higher than him and the members of the Board don’t want to favor him anymore. I think you should attend some meetings so you’ll know what’s going on”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“You know that I’m busy here in Cho Corporation and Appa is already planning to retire and leave all the companies to me and then I’m also busy at home taking care of your sister”

 

“How is she?”

 

Kyuhyun smiles

 

“Her tummy is already big, but not that big and she’s also starting to lactate”

 

Kyuhyun told Donghae happily. Donghae raises his eyebrow

 

“Pabo! I’m not asking about her lactation. Why are you informing me about it all of a sudden? I know, maybe your starting to drink her milk. Are you a baby? I really can’t believe it Kyu. That milk is for baby Mihee and not for you”

 

Donghae teases Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun hits him

 

“Ouch!”

 

“YAH! What the ing hell are you talking about? I’m just telling you the changes that are occurring due to her pregnancy”

 

“I’m just kidding baby Kyu. Why are you so grumpy? Are you already on your menopausal stage?”

 

Donghae laughs while ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair. Kyuhyun hits Donghae’s hand

 

“Don’t touch my hair”

 

“How is she?”

 

“Well…she’s having a hard time. She’s always like that whenever she’s pregnant. It is as if it’s her first time to get pregnant. I don’t know or maybe it’s just really hard to be pregnant. She’s sleeping awhile ago when I leave the house. She’s going to have her check-up next week. I still don’t know what day next week”

 

“We have a meeting in Incheon next week”

 

“I’m going to inform you if I can attend. It will depend on Minnie’s condition. I really want to take care of Minnie a lot just like when she’s pregnant with our Key”

 

Donghae nod

 

“No problem. I understand. By the way…”

 

Donghae smiles

 

“Umma and Appa is already divorce”

 

“Really?”

 

Donghae nods happily

 

“The court already grants it and she’s currently staying at home. Hyukkie fetches her at our hotel last week. Luckily, she persuaded Umma. She’s been staying in our hotel ever since she go out from the hospital and finally she already agree to stay with us and then next month she’ll stay with you guys”

 

“Ah…Hae…it’s about mother in law”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Minnie and I are planning to give her a house”

 

Donghae shook his head

 

“I’m the one who will give Umma a house because I’m her first born”

 

“But Hae…”

 

“Kyu, you’ve got nothing to do with it ok”

 

“Umma is also my mother”

 

“Because of Minnie”

 

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath

 

“Ok. Let’s put it this way. Let’s just share the expensive for Umma’s house”

 

“No”

 

“Just do it for Minnie. Come on and beside I really don’t mind…please”

 

Kyuhyun flashes his puppy eyes. Donghae suddenly laugh

 

“Yah! You’re not even cute. Ask Minnie to teach you how to do aegyo”

 

Donghae flicks Kyuhyun’s forehead. Kyuhyun hugs his brother in law’s arm

 

“Hae, please…pretty please. I know that you’re rich, but you don’t need to shoulder everything. Let us help too so share the expense to us ok”

 

“You need to kiss my lips first”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Donghae seriously

 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO GAY?”

 

Donghae starts laughing hard

 

“Because you’re so gorgeous and you keep on seducing me”

 

Donghae teases him. Kyuhyun hits his brother in law’s shoulder

 

“PABO! I’m really going to drown you at the Han River someday”

 

“I’m just kidding. I love Hyukkie more than you. Arasso. I know that you and Minnie will bother me about it nonstop. I already agree”

 

Kyuhyun smiles

 

“Oh and by the way…”

 

Kyuhyun clears his throat first before talking again

 

“I need you to give me two blueprints”

 

“For?”

 

“House”

 

“You want a new house? But, your house is so big and very beautiful. Why do you want to have new houses?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“That’s for Key and Mihee”

 

“I see. But why are you giving them their own house? I mean, why so early? Are you planning to send them away as such a young age?”

 

“Of course not, it’s actually Minnie’s idea. Actually, awhile ago we’re planning to have a new house, bigger than our mansion because she wants a new house, but then she decided that she doesn’t want to transfer. She told me that we should give Key and Mihee a house as early as possible”

 

“That was weird”

 

Donghae sits on the table

 

“Is that really what Minnie wants or you just don’t know where to spend your billions and trillions of money? If that’s the case then you just need to donate it to me”

 

“Pabo! Since when did you become a beggar? You’re richer than me”

 

“Will you please stop lying before I rob your bank and Swiss account?”

 

“Ok. You have my permission”

 

“Whatever you freaking rich bastard. That’s why Appa loves you as his target because you’re damn rich and he needs your money so he can survive”

 

Donghae laughs softly. He stares at his watch

 

“I’m going now. I still need to fetch Hyukkie at home because we’re going to have dinner outside”

 

“See you around”

 

Donghae nods and jumps off the table

 

“You take care of Minnie. You need to buy a lot first before I construct the blueprint of Key and Mihee’s house”

 

“Arasso. You accompany me next week”

 

Donghae nods

 

“Thanks fish. See you around”

 

Donghae salutes at him before going out of the conference room

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung went inside Kyuhyun’s office

 

“Mr. Cho?”

 

She bows at Kyuhyun

 

“Please deliver these documents at Lee Corporation because Mr. Hwang will get it there later and please look for last month’s business report about Cho Corporation inside my wife’s office. I think I left it there last week after my meeting with Mr. Park and Mr. Kim. Just give it to me tomorrow”

 

“Arasso Mr. Cho”

 

Sooyoung bows at Kyuhyun before leaving his office

 

“Where on earth did I put that business report?”

 

Kyuhyun sighs and rubs his temple

 

“I’m so tired”

 

Kyuhyun smiles upon seeing his family picture on his desk. He gets it and stares on it happily

 

“I’m going to have a new family picture on my desk because my baby Lock is soon to arrive”

 

Kyuhyun giggles happily and stares at Sungmin

 

“I love you baby. I think I need to go home now because I already miss you”

 

Kyuhyun smiles, he puts down the picture frame on his desk and starts packing his things. He stands up and was about to go out when someone enters his office. Kyuhyun’s eyes widened upon seeing Hara

 

“What the hell are you doing here?”

 

Hara smiles at him

 

“I’m just visiting you honey because I miss you so much”

 

She walks towards Kyuhyun and wraps her arms around his neck

 

“Did you miss me?”

 

“Why will I miss you?”

 

Hara frowns

 

“Oh, that’s why you always keep your mobile phone off”

 

“I already change my number ”

 

“And you didn’t even care to give me?”

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow

 

“Why will I give it to you? You’re not my wife”

 

Hara bites her lips because of anger. Kyuhyun pushes her away from him

 

“Don’t ever disturb me again. We don’t have any connection so stop acting as if you…”

 

Hara kissed Kyuhyun’s lips, but Kyuhyun manage to push her away from him

 

“Come on honey. I’m ready for you”

 

Hara starts ing her blouse to seduce Kyuhyun

 

“Will you please stop sed—“

 

Hara kissed Kyuhyun’s lips to shut him up. She wraps her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer as he respond to Hara’s kiss. He takes off her blouse and pushes her on the wall. Hara Kyuhyun’s hair when he kisses her neck, her skin gently. Hara moans softly when Kyuhyun starts caressing her s

 

“Kiss me…”

 

Hara whispers to his ear. Kyuhyun sends his mouth on her lips and start giving her a passionate and hot kiss. Kyuhyun stops when he heard a loud sound. Something falls on the floor. His eyes widened upon seeing Sungmin standing on the doorway, staring at them with wide eyed open. She drops all the things that she’s holding. Tears start forming in her eyes as she stares at Kyuhyun and Hara. Kyuhyun immediately get away from Hara as she picks her blouse on the floor and wears it. She walks towards Sungmin and smiles at her before going out. Sungmin freeze, she doesn’t know what to do. Her mind is flying and her knees are trembling. She holds on the doorknob tightly to avoid falling on the floor

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun walks towards her

 

“I can explain”

 

“Explain? What are you going to explain? I saw it Kyu. I’m not blind”

 

“Baby, please…”

 

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun. She wants to slaps him, but she can’t do it. She doesn’t want to hurt her husband

 

“I don’t…”

 

Sungmin can’t speak properly because of trembling. She just can’t believe what she just saw. She just turns around and leaves the office. Kyuhyun grabs his car key and run outside to follow his wife

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun arrives at home and immediately runs upstairs. He saw his wife packing her things

 

“Baby…”

 

Kyuhyun run towards her. He holds her hands to stop her from packing her things

 

“Baby, what are you doing? Let’s talk about this. I can explain”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“Please”

 

Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun and slaps him. She stares at him seriously

 

“What else do you need to explain? Kyu, I saw it! I’m not blind”

 

“She seduce me”

 

“AND YOU FALL FOR IT!”

 

Sungmin shouts. She sits on the bed and starts crying like a kid

 

“Kyu, why are you doing this to me? What did I do for you to hurt me like this?”

 

“Minnie…”

 

Kyuhyun kneel in front of her. He holds his wife’s hands

 

“Please don’t cry. I’m sorry”

 

“Sorry? Do you think your sorry can fix it? I’m not playing on you. This is not a game Cho Kyuhyun”

 

Sungmin starts sobbing hard. She pulls her hands away from her husband’s grip

 

“Why are you doing this to me? I trust you so much. Even though that girl keeps on bothering me about your relationship with her, I didn’t believe her. Even though she gives me your wedding ring and tell me that she might be carrying your child, I didn’t believe her because I trust you. I know that you will never cheat on me, but why?”

 

“Minnie”

 

“Kyu, where did I go wrong? Why did you do this to me? Am I not enough for you or you just don’t love me anymore?”

 

“Of course I love you”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s face

 

“I love you Minnie. Please don’t think like that”

 

Tears start to form in Kyuhyun’s eyes as he stares at Sungmin. Sungmin shook her head

 

“I don’t want to believe you anymore. You don’t love me because if you do, you wouldn’t fall on her trap. I can’t understand why you always favor that girl more than me. You didn’t even think about me when you kiss her”

 

“She seduce me”

 

“But you like it and you almost make love to her in your office. Baby, she’s trying to ruin us but you don’t care. You don’t care about me because you don’t love me”

 

Sungmin drops her head as tears keep on falling from her eyes

 

“Kyu, why do you need to do this? I give you everything that I can give as a woman and wife. I follow everything that you want. I become a perfect wife just for you because that’s what you want. I always give you my time and understanding though there are times in which I really can’t understand you anymore, but why? Why are you doing this to me? Just hurt me physically, but not like this…not like this”

 

Sungmin holds her husband’s face and stares at him                                 

 

“Where did I go wrong? Tell me what are the things that I didn’t give for you to do this to me. Kyu, I offer my whole self to you. I give it to you. I become a good wife. I love you with all my heart and soul. What else do you want? Why do you need to seek for other woman’s attention? I don’t deserve to be treated like this”

 

Kyuhyun hugs Sungmin

 

“Minnie, please stay. Don’t leave me”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“Kyu, this is not just about us, but it’s about me, you and our kids. It’s not just the two of us. We’re already a family here”

 

Sungmin places Kyuhyun’s hand on her tummy

 

“We already have Key and this baby inside my womb. We’re already a family. Are we not important to you? You didn’t even think about us before doing it. It’s ok if it’s just me, but how about Key? How about Mihee?”

 

Sungmin stands up and closes her luggage

 

“Minnie, please”

 

Kyuhyun holds his wife’s hand, begging her

 

“We can still fix this. Just let me explain. Please don’t leave me. I need you”

 

“We can never fix anything Kyu. It’s too late. I’m already tired of understanding you. I just don’t want to understand you anymore. You hurt me so badly. We can never fix anything because you never mature. You never keep your promise. You keep on repeating the same mistake”

 

“Minnie”

 

“Let go of me!”

 

Sungmin pushes Kyuhyun away

 

“I’m leaving not because I don’t love you anymore. I’m leaving because I need some space and time to be alone. I’m giving you space for you think properly. We need it Kyu. I just can’t breathe anymore”

 

Sungmin went out of their room and ask her nanny to bring her things and to tell her driver to drops her and Kibum at their hotel. She went inside her son’s room. Kibum is sleeping peacefully. She gets her son’s luggage and grabs some of his clothes and gives the luggage to Kibum’s nanny. Sungmin carries Kibum on her arms and went out of his room. She go downstairs carrying her sleeping son. Kyuhyun follows her, trying to stop her

 

“Minnie, please…”

 

Sungmin ignores Kyuhyun as she enters inside the black limousine with her son. Her driver starts driving it away. Kyuhyun run towards his car and was about to go inside when Nanny Ahjumma stops him

 

“Young master, stop”

 

“I need to follow my wife and my son. I need to bring them home”

 

“Now, do you realize what is the consequence for choosing your other woman than your wife? I already talk to you before but you didn’t listen at all. Just let young lady leave”

 

“But…”

 

“She needs some time and space young master. She needs to be away from you. She needs to think and you also need to think. You need to get back to your senses and mature because if you will keep being stubborn and jerk, I think it’s better if young lady just divorce you. A precious girl like her doesn’t deserve a jerk like you. Why did you become like that? I’m so disappointed”

 

Nanny Ahjumma told her young master before going inside the house. Kyuhyun punches the door of his car

 

“Damn it! What the ing hell did I just do? You’re so stupid Cho Kyuhyun!”

 

Kyuhyun starts punching the window of his car. He keeps on pushing it because of anger. He’s mad at his self for being stupid. He’s mad for falling on Hara’s trap. Donghae warn him, but he didn’t listen. His nanny also warns him, but he just ignores it. He hates his self so much for hurting his wife, for making her cry and for breaking her trust. He’s mad at his self for being stupid

 

“Cho Kyuhyun! You’re so stupid! So stupid!”

 

Kyuhyun continues to punch the window of his car. He doesn’t even care whether his hand is bleeding so hard. It’s too late to ask for forgiveness because he already did a stupid mistake and hurt his wife badly. It’s too late to fix everything because he already broke his wife’s heart into pieces and he knew that it will be very hard for him to bring her back. Everything is too late because he already ruin everything; his family, his wife’s trust and his happiness. He ruins everything because of his selfishness, pride and stupidity

 

“How can a smart person like me become stupid like this?”

 

Kyuhyun asks his self. He slowly kneels down on the ground as tears start falling from his eyes