LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid) Chapter 16

LEE SUNGMIN IS MY WIFE (Sequel of Lee Sungmin is my Maid)

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on the bed, while holding a bunch of papers. He was double checking the documents that Donghae and him will need in their meeting. He gets his pencil and starts drawing a graph on Sungmin’s pink notebook. He was busy planning a strategy when his mobile phone rings. He grabs it on the bed and answers it without looking at the caller’s name

 

“Hae, I’m still doing something. I thought you re-schedule the time of our meeting...”

 

“Hae?”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened upon hearing a girl’s voice

 

“Excuse me, but who is this?”

 

“So, you’re not looking on the caller’s name before you answer your mobile phone? It’s me honey”

 

“I’m doing something ok. What the hell is your business with me?”

 

“I just want to hear your voice”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun seductively

 

“I miss you honey”

 

“Will you please stop calling me honey?”

 

“Why are you so grumpy? I just want to tell you something”

 

“I don’t have time to listen to you”

 

“Even though it’s about your lovely wifey?”

 

Kyuhyun pause for the meantime. He takes a deep breath before talking

 

“What about Minnie?”

 

“You’ll know it later honey. I’ll see you later in your office. I’m going to show you something so you’ll know your wife’s darkest secret. If I were you honey, you should be thinking by now if you’re really the father of that baby inside your wifey’s womb”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Shhh, don’t get excited. You’ll know it later. I’m telling you, your wife is a ”

 

Hara smiles before hanging up. Kyuhyun stares at his mobile phone

 

“What the hell is he talking about?”

 

Kyuhyun was thinking what Hara just told him when Sungmin went out of the bathroom after taking a bath. She was wearing her bath robe while trying her hair with a towel

 

“I thought you have a meeting with Oppa?”

 

Sungmin sits beside her husband

 

“It’s already ten in the morning, are you not going?”

 

Sungmin notice Kyuhyun spacing out. She smiles and kissed his lips. Kyuhyun looks at her

 

“What is it again Minnie?”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s face while staring at him worriedly

 

“You’re spacing out. Is there something wrong? It seems that you’re thinking something”

 

“It’s nothing”

 

“Are you sure? Are you hiding something from me again?”

 

“WHY WILL I HIDE SOMETHING FROM YOU?”

 

Kyuhyun raises his voice

 

“Baby, I’m just asking. You don’t need to raise your voice. It’s just hard for me whenever you’re not telling me everything, especially your problems and worries. Baby, I’m your wife”

 

“That’s why I need to tell you everything because you’re my ing wife? I don’t need to report everything to you”

 

Kyuhyun puts the bunch of papers inside a folder and puts it inside his back pack as well as Sungmin’s pink notebook and his pencil

 

“Are you going now?”

 

Sungmin asks Kyuhyun, but he ignores her

 

“I’m going to wait for you later”

 

Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin

 

“Don’t tell me that you forget about it?”

 

“About?”

 

“You’re going to accompany me to my doctor for my check-up today”

 

Sungmin smiles while rubbing her tummy

 

“Just go alone. Ask your driver to drop you”

 

“But...”

 

“Do I look like I have time to accompany you? I have a lot of things to do ok”

 

“Baby, I’m just asking for an hour. You can go back to your office after my check-up. It’s just for an hour”

 

“I’m not your nanny ok”

 

“But baby...”

 

“LEE SUNGMIN!!!”

 

Tears start forming in Sungmin’s eyes

 

“Don’t look at me like that! Stop being a brat! When I say no, it means no! I have a lot of things to do. If you can’t go to your doctor alone then don’t go!”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin angrily

 

“Why are you pissing me early in the morning? You’re getting so irritated and I’m already losing my temper to you!”

 

“Why are you getting mad at me? I’m not doing anything. I’m just asking you to accompany me later, but if you really don’t have time for that then it’s fine. You don’t need to get mad. If you can’t give me an hour then I’ll just go alone. I’m not going to force you if you don’t want to come. I never win over your work. I never become your priority”

 

“Shut up Lee Sungmin! Stop your drama! Stop nagging around! You’re getting on my nerve! Just have a life and stop disturbing me! I hate taking care of a very childish person like you”

 

Kyuhyun wears his back pack and went out of their room

 

“Why is he acting so cold all of a sudden? I didn’t remember doing something bad for him to get mad at me and act like that. Maybe he’s just too busy and tired because of working and worrying a lot of things”

 

Sungmin holds her tummy

 

“My little angel, you need to understand daddy. He’s just busy that’s why he can’t come with us later for our check-up. Let’s keep on understanding daddy. He’s busy, but he loves you so much”

 

Sungmin sighs and saw her husband’s mobile phone on the bed

 

“He never double check his things before leaving, that’s why he always forget something”

 

Sungmin smile

 

“He’s such a baby. I’ll just drop it at Cho Corporation before I go at the hospital and visit Umma”

 

Sungmin stand up and went inside his walk-in closet to dress up

 

 

 

 

*SEOUL ARCHITECTUAL, INC.*

 

 

Donghae was sitting inside the Conference Room 9 along with the new Board of Directors of his company

 

“Mr. Lee, why are you still here? You should not be joining this first meeting with the new President of this company because you’re no longer the owner of Seoul Architectual, Inc. and you’re not even a member of the Board”

 

One of the Board of Directors told Donghae

 

“I just want to witness the introduction of the new President of this company. I just want to congratulate him personally for stealing my company away from me”

 

Donghae told him while flashing a smile. Mr. Lee arrives at the Conference Room 9. One of his Board of Directors stands up and introduces Mr. Lee to the other members of the Board

 

“Mr. Lee will be the new owner and President of Seoul Architectual, Inc.”

 

Donghae claps his hands. Mr. Lee stares at him

 

“I think you’re lost son. Don’t forget that this is no longer your company, so what are you still doing here?”

 

Donghae smiles at his father. He stands up and walks towards him

 

“I just want to congratulate you Mr. Lee for being the new owner and President of this company. Congratulation for stealing all my hard work away from me. Congratulation for stealing it in a very unfair manner. Job well done”

 

“You’re just bitter. You can’t accept your defeat”

 

Donghae smirk

 

“Why will I become bitter? It’s just a company. I still have a lot of companies, so why will I waste my time mourning for the lost of Seoul Architectual, Inc.?”

 

“But this company means a lot to you because you use your own money to build a company like this. This is your own company and you didn’t inherit it to my bastard father. Are you already feeling what I feel before? How was it to lose your own company?”

 

“It feels great because I’m not like you who only value money and power. Celebrate as much as you want. I don’t care. I’ll let you win this time, but we’re not yet over”

 

Mr. Lee smiles at him

 

“What are you going to do? You want to bring me down? How are you going to do it? You can never win against me Lee Donghae because you’re just my son. You can never win against me even though you ask your bastard brother in law to help you. You’re just a bunch of stupid kids and you still need to learn a lot in order to beat me. But I guess that will never happen”

 

Mr. Lee laughs while patting his son’s head. Donghae clenches his fist because of anger. He wants to hit his father’s face, but he controls his emotion because he doesn’t want to cause chaos

 

“I guess you should leave my company now or should I ask the security to drag you out?”

 

Donghae smiles at his father

 

“I’m the one who will drag you out with my own hands. Just wait and see Mr. Lee”

 

Donghae told his father before leaving the Conference Room

 

 

 

 

*CHO CORPORATION*

 

 

“Curse that evil old man!!! Curse him!!! If killing is not a crime, I’m really going to kill that evil old man! I don’t care if he’s my father. Aish!”

 

Donghae slams his hands on the table while gritting his teeth because of anger

 

“Calm down Fish”

 

Kyuhyun told him. He grabs a chair and sits beside Donghae. He places Sungmin’s notebook on the table. Donghae stares on it

 

“What the hell am I supposed to do with this pink notebook?”

 

Donghae asks Kyuhyun while staring at the pink notebook

 

“Open it for you to know”

 

Donghae grabs the notebook and starts scanning it

 

“Are you making me laugh Kyu? What kind of notebook is this? It’s Minnie’s notebook”

 

Donghae shows Kyuhyun the pink notebook

 

“You want me to look at her drawings? You bring this stupid notebook in our meeting, just to let me see my sister’s drawings and drabble? Seriously, you’re not helping me”

 

Donghae throws the notebook on the table

 

“I’m not playing around Kyu, so stop fooling around”

 

“Who told you that I’m fooling around?”

 

Kyuhyun grabs the notebook and scans it

 

“This is what I want you to look at and not my wife’s drawings and drabble”

 

Kyuhyun put down the notebook on the table, showing his brother in law the graph that he made

 

“What do you think?”

 

Donghae reviews the graph

 

“Is this your strategy?”

 

Kyuhyun answers him with a proud smile

 

“Are you kidding me?”

 

“No. That’s the best thing that I can think”

 

Donghae closes the notebook and looks at Kyuhyun

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, I didn’t follow your order to sell my company to my evil father just to do this stupid thing. Are you insane?”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head

 

“What’s the problem?”

 

“The problem is, this thing will not work”

 

“We’re not yet trying it Hae”

 

“Kyu, I want my company back”

 

“That’s what we’re doing”

 

Kyuhyun told Donghae who starts rubbing his temple

 

“Hae, trust me on this. I know what I’m doing”

 

“Arasso, but if your plan fail, I’m really going to kill you”

 

Kyuhyun smirks

 

“Why are you being so grumpy? I thought it’s just a company?”

 

“Yes it is, but I just can’t accept that the new President of my company is my shameful and very evil father. I can’t accept my defeat. He can never win like this”

 

Donghae told Kyuhyun while clenching his fist. Kyuhyun looks at him and raises his eyebrow

 

“Who told you that he already defeated you? I told you that I won’t allow you to lose Seoul Architectual, Inc. We just need to play his game”

 

“Are you really sure about this?”

 

“Yes. You want to back out because the enemy is your father?”

 

Donghae shook his head and bites his lips because of anger

 

“I won’t allow that evil old man to win. He supposed to be in jail for hurting my mother and for trying to ruin our lives. I’m going to bring him down no matter what happen. I’m going to send him in jail”

 

“Just relax ok. We just need to do a little drama here to lure your father. I mean, he’s a very selfish man and he just loves money. He needs to have a lot of business partners in order to save his remaining company that’s why he will do everything and we’re going to use that in order to bring back your company”

 

“Are you sure that he will be there tomorrow at Mr. Park’s birthday celebration?”

 

“Mr. Park was the one who told me. I already talk about him about this plan since he’s our Vice- President in Seoul Construction Ltd. He will be the one who will offer a bid to our evil father”

 

Kyuhyun explains

 

“Arasso. I get it. I’m going to play his game if that’s what he wants”

 

Donghae sighs. Someone knocks on the door. Sooyoung went inside

 

“Excuse me Mr. Cho and Mr. Lee. I’m sorry to disturb your meeting”

 

She walks towards Kyuhyun and puts his mobile phone on the table

 

“You left your mobile phone at home. Mrs. Cho drops it here and she told me that Mr. Lee keep on calling you awhile ago, but she didn’t answer it because she doesn’t want to meddle on your business”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“She already leaves because she still has an appointment to her doctor”

 

“Thank you”

 

Sooyoung bows at Kyuhyun before leaving the room quietly. Donghae looks at Kyuhyun

 

“How can you leave your mobile phone at home? So that’s the reason why you’re not answering any of my calls”

 

“I was in a hurry awhile ago”

 

Donghae coughs

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re fighting with my sister again?”

 

“She’s a brat and annoying”

 

“That’s because she’s preggy. You should understand that pregnant woman’s mood always changes so fast”

 

“We just have an argument awhile ago. She wants me to accompany her to her doctor”

 

“Why don’t you want to accompany her?”

 

“I’m busy and she can’t understand that”

 

“Kyu, it’s just for an hour then you can continue your work after. Come on. Minnie is pregnant and she needs your support”

 

“She’s just too clingy”

 

Kyuhyun sighs

 

“Let’s not talk about her. We have a problem to solve”

 

“Arasso. You always change the topic whenever I reprimand you about you being a workaholic. When will you put your family as your priority?”

 

“I have my time to Key ok”

 

“But how about to your wife? You’re taking her for granted, don’t you know that? You never give her time whenever she needs you because you always prioritize your work more than her. I’m just telling you Kyu, Minnie won’t understand you forever”

 

Donghae told Kyuhyun who only shook his head

 

 

 

 

*SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL*

 

 

Sungmin went at Seoul National University Hospital to visit her mother after going to her doctor. She was sitting beside her mother while eating some fresh strawberries

 

“Umma, you want?”

 

Sungmin offers some to her mother. Mrs. Lee shook her head and smiles at her

 

“You’re craving for strawberries?”

 

Sungmin nods like a kid

 

“I can eat tons of it every day”

 

Sungmin told her mother happily

 

“What do you want to eat Umma?”

 

“I’m fine sweetheart. I just finish eating awhile ago. Hyukkie went here awhile ago. Too bad you didn’t see each other because she needs to go home for baby Minho. How’s Key?”

 

“He’s in school right now. He’s not yet aware that you’re here”

 

“Don’t tell him. He’ll be sad and I don’t want him to feel that way”

 

Mrs. Lee her daughter’s hair gently

 

“Your baby boy is really adorable”

 

“He’s so talkative, naughty and playful that’s why Kyu often gets mad at him”

 

“That’s part of being a kid. I’m sure that he’s very happy when he finds outs about his baby sibling”

 

“Very happy and excited”

 

“How’s your check-up?”

 

“It’s fine Umma. The baby is fine. I’m really excited to give birth again though it’s really painful”

 

Sungmin told her mother happily

 

“Are you with Kyu awhile ago?”

 

Sungmin’s smile suddenly vanished

 

“Minnie?”

 

“He’s actually busy right now and he don’t have time to accompany me”

 

“Was it because of what happen to your brother’s company?”

 

Sungmin stares at her mother blankly

 

“Huh? What happen to Oppa’s company?”

 

“Never mind”

 

“Umma, why does everyone keep on hiding secret from me? I’m part of the family too”

 

Sungmin told her mother with teary eyes. Mrs. Lee holds Sungmin’s hands

 

“We just don’t want you to worry because you’re pregnant”

 

“But I still need to know”

 

“Arasso”

 

Mrs. Lee stares at her daughter sadly

 

“Your brother loses his company. He’s no longer the President of Seoul Architectual, Inc.”

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened upon hearing her mother

 

“What? But why?”

 

“He loses a lot of investors and clients. Some of his business partners leave him. He loses a lot of projects and money. In order to save the company before he loses it forever, he sells his share to your father”

 

“What? How come he didn’t sell it to Siwon Oppa or to my husband? Of all the people, he chooses to sell it to Appa?”

 

“I don’t have any idea on what’s your brother’s reason for selling it to your father and not to any other business man out there”

 

“This can’t be happening. How come he didn’t even tell it to me? We can merge it with Lee Corporation so he won’t lose it. There are a lot of things that we can do in order to save his company, but why?”

 

“Your brother has his own reason. You just need to understand him”

 

Mrs. Lee rubs Sungmin’s tummy

 

“Don’t think too much sweetheart. It will be bad for your baby”

 

“Umma”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Sungmin hugs her mother

 

“Am I a bad wife and mother?”

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“You have a misunderstanding with your husband?”

 

Sungmin nod

 

“I just can’t understand him sometimes. He’s very happy and excited when he found out that I’m pregnant, but awhile ago it seems that he doesn’t even care at all. He’s always busy. I never become his priority. It’s not that I’m complaining, but I just feel like he’s taking me for granted. There are times wherein I don’t really know where to place myself in his life”

 

Mrs. Lee holds her daughter’s face between her hands

 

“Minnie, don’t stop understanding your husband. Being a wife is really hard, but Kyu needs you to be by his side all the time. Girls are the one who always adjust for the sake of their partners and relationship. Never stop giving your understanding. Just think about Key whenever you feel so down and weak because of your husband and don’t forget that a relationship requires good communication”

 

Mrs. Lee hugs Sungmin

 

“You’re not a bad wife because if you’re a bad wife, you will never give up your work for Kyuhyun. You will never try to be a perfect wife for him and you will never offer your whole self to him if you’re a bad wife. You’re also not a bad mother because if you are, Key will never grow as an adorable, loving, sweet and kind kid. You always want to take care of him and you watch him grow. You never missed any moments in his life. Key is really lucky to have a mother like you. I’m really proud of you sweetheart because you always put your family on top and that’s really the role of a wife and mother”

 

Mrs. Lee gently brushes her fingers on Sungmin’s beautiful face

 

“It’s good that you didn’t become like me. You see, I become so busy with my works and I didn’t even watch you and Hae grow because I’m always away from home”

 

“Umma”

 

Sungmin hugs her mother

 

“Even though you didn’t watch us grow, you still become a good mother to us. So don’t feel guilty because Oppa and I love you so much”

 

Sungmin kissed her mother’s cheek

 

“And we’re always thankful that you’re our mother”

 

“Thank you sweetheart”

 

“I love you Umma”

 

“I love you too”

 

Mrs. Lee kissed Sungmin’s cheek and hugs her tight

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun was busy working inside his office when someone knocks on the door. Sooyoung went inside

 

“Mr. Cho”

 

She bows at Kyuhyun

 

“Ms. Goo Hara is here. She wants to talk to you”

 

Kyuhyun just answer her with a nod because he’s busy typing on his laptop. Sooyoung bows before leaving his office. Hara went inside. She walks towards Kyuhyun and sit on Kyuhyun’s desk. Kyuhyun stops typing and stares at her. He stares at her y body

 

“Miss me?”

 

Hara asks Kyuhyun in a very seductive manner

 

“Why are you here?”

 

“Well...”

 

Hara sits on Kyuhyun’s lap while holding an envelope. She wraps her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun looks at her

 

“Nice haircut”

 

He told Hara while staring at her shoulder length brown hair

 

“What do you want from me?”

 

Kyuhyun asks her while staring at her red lips. Hara notice it. She bites her lips to seduce Kyuhyun

 

“I want you”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun before brushing her lips on his, teasing him

 

“You went here to seduce me?”

 

Hara brushes her fingers on Kyuhyun’s soft lips

 

“Why? It’s not effective?”

 

Kyuhyun holds her hands

 

“What do you want from me?”

 

Hara smiles at him and hands him the envelope that she’s holding

 

“What is it?”

 

“Open it honey so you’ll know”

 

Kyuhyun looks at her before opening it. His eyes widened while staring at the pictures of his wife and Jongwoon

 

“See? I told you honey. Your wife is a . She’s flirting around while you’re away. While you’re in Switzerland, he keeps on flirting with Mr. Kim. Don’t you know that she’s cheating on you for a long time? Are you really the father of the baby inside her womb? I don’t think so”

 

Hara told Kyuhyun. She kissed his lips before going out of his office. Kyuhyun clenches his fist

 

“Damn it! How can she do this to me?”

 

Kyuhyun gets his car key and immediately leaves his office

 

 

 

 

Sungmin arrives at home. She smiles upon seeing her husband at the living room

 

“Hi baby, you’re early today”

 

Sungmin happily walks towards him. She was about to give Kyuhyun a sweet kiss on his lips, but he moves away

 

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

Sungmin ask while staring at Kyuhyun’s serious face

 

“We need to talk”

 

Kyuhyun told Sungmin and drags her upstairs, to their room

 

“Kyu...”

 

Sungmin was shock when Kyuhyun slaps her. She holds her cheek while staring at her husband with teary eyes

 

“Baby...”

 

Kyuhyun throws the envelope on Sungmin’s face

 

“Tell me what’s the meaning of that?”

 

Sungmin picks the envelope on the floor. Her hearts starts beating fast because of Kyuhyun’s serious glare. She slowly opens the envelope. Her eyes widened upon seeing her pictures with Jongwoon

 

“This is not true”

 

“That’s the reason why you fire Hara?”

 

“No”

 

“You fire her because you don’t want me to know your dirty little secret?”

 

Sungmin shook her head. Her tears are about to fall from her eyes

 

“TELL ME THE TRUTH LEE SUNGMIN! WHO IS THE FATHER OF THAT BABY INSIDE YOUR WOMB?”

 

Sungmin was about to slap Kyuhyun, but he catches her hand. He holds it tight

 

“Damn you! You were cheating on me for a long time. You’re busy flirting with that man while I’m away! How can you do this to me?”

 

“I’m not cheating on you”

 

“LIAR!”

 

“Baby, I’m not...”

 

Kyuhyun slaps Sungmin again

 

“Baby, let me explain”

 

Tears start falling from Sungmin’s eyes. Kyuhyun shoot her a deadly glare

 

“Explain?”

 

He holds Sungmin’s arm tight

 

“What do you need to explain? How can you tell me that I’m the father of that child in your womb if you’re ing other man?”

 

“It’s not what you’re thinking. Of course, you’re the father of this baby. What the hell are you talking about? Why are you thinking like that?”

 

Kyuhyun tighten his grip on Sungmin’s arms

 

“Baby, please let go of me. You’re hurting me”

 

Kyuhyun holds her chin tight

 

“How dare you do this to me?”

 

“I’m not doing anything. I never cheated on you. I never slept with other man. Just let me explain. Jongwoon and I are going...”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Sungmin on the wall

 

“Stop lying Lee Sungmin! I’ve seen enough, stop lying !”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Sungmin causing her to hit her right arm on the table

 

“Kyu, please stop. Don’t do this to me”

 

Sungmin starts crying like a kid

 

“Stop”

 

Sungmin begs, but Kyuhyun ignores her. He grabs her arm and pulls her up. He pushes her on the bed

 

“Tell me, how does he you? Are you enjoying it?”

 

“Kyu, please listen to me ok”

 

Kyuhyun lay on top of her. He holds Sungmin’s hand above her head and starts kissing her. He rips her white blouse and starts caressing her s harder

 

“NO! KYU! STOP! PLEASE STOP!”

 

Sungmin shouts. Tears continue to fall from her eyes

 

“BABY, DON’T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE”

 

Sungmin begs Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun ignores her. Sungmin struggles to escape from him, but Kyuhyun is holding her hands above her head tightly

 

“Don’t do this to me, please”

 

Kyuhyun stares at her

 

“What’s your problem Minnie? You don’t like me ing you because you like it when Jongwoon is the one doing it to you, right?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“I never cheated on you. I never do that, please believe me”

 

Sungmin starts crying hard

 

“Why are you hurting me like this? Baby, I’m pregnant. Please don’t do this to me. This is your child and not any other man’s child. Baby, please believe me. I’m begging you, stop hurting me. I don’t want to lose another child. I don’t want to lose this baby, just like what happen to baby Kyumin. Don’t do this to me, please. I’m begging you Kyu”

 

Kyuhyun let go of her hands. He stares at Sungmin before leaving the room

 

 

 

 

Kibum arrives at home happily. He went inside his parents’ room, but he didn’t find Sungmin or Kyuhyun inside

 

“Where are mommy and daddy?”

 

Kibum sighs and closes the door. He went inside his room and smile brightly upon seeing his mother, packing some of his clothes

 

“Mommy!”

 

Kibum runs happily towards Sungmin. He climbs up his bed and smiles brightly at his mother

 

“Mommy, why are you packing my clothes? Are we going in a vacation? Are we going to have family vacation?”

 

Kibum asks Sungmin while clapping his hands happily

 

“Hooray! I’m going to have vacation with mommy and daddy”

 

Sungmin stops packing her son’s clothes. She sits on the bed and stares at her son

 

“Honey”

 

Kibum looks at her

 

“Mommy, look at this”

 

Kibum shows his right hand to her mother

 

“Tada! I’ve got five stars today”

 

Kibum flashes a proud smile

 

“Teacher Hyoyeo gives me five stars today because I recite awhile ago. I share my classmates about our happy family. I told them that I’m very lucky because I have a very loving and understanding mommy and daddy. I told them that you stop working so you can take care of me and daddy then I also told them that daddy is working really hard to give us a good life and sends me to good school. I also told them about baby Lock. I told them that baby Lock is coming soon. I also told them proudly that you and daddy love each other so much”

 

Kibum was shock when Sungmin starts crying like a kid

 

“Mommy, why are you crying?”

 

Sungmin shook her head and hugs Kibum tight

 

“Mommy, are you ok?”

 

Kibum asks his mother worriedly

 

“It’s nothing honey. I’m just happy because you’ve got five stars today”

 

Sungmin lied

 

“I’m so proud of you”

 

Kibum smiles at Sungmin and wipes her tears away

 

“Thank you mommy. I love you”

 

He kissed Sungmin’s lips

 

“Where is daddy?”

 

“He’s still in his office”

 

“What time is he going to arrive?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“I don’t know honey”

 

“Mommy, can we call daddy?”

 

Sungmin nods at him. She gets her mobile phone inside her pocket and presses Kyuhyun’s number. She gives it to her son

 

“Mommy, daddy is not answering his phone”

 

Kibum try calling his father again, but Kyuhyun ignores the call. Kibum pouts

 

“Mommy, daddy rejects my call”

 

“Let’s try calling him using the telephone”

 

Sungmin grabs the telephone on the table and dials Kyuhyun’s number before giving it to her son

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

Kibum flashes a wide smile upon hearing his father’s voice

 

“Daddy”

 

“Yes honey?”

 

“I’m trying to call you using mommy’s phone, but you’re not answering and you even reject it”

 

“I’m sorry honey. I’m driving right now”

 

“Oh, sorry about that”

 

“It’s ok. Why did you call me? Is there anything that you want?”

 

Kibum nods

 

“I just want to tell you something”

 

“Go ahead”

 

“I’ve got five stars today because I share with my classmates awhile ago about our happy family”

 

“That’s good. You’re really the best honey. I’m proud of you”

 

“Thanks daddy. Are you going home now?”

 

“Not yet. I still have a lot of things to do in my office”

 

“Then what time are you going home?”

 

“I don’t know, but don’t wait for me because I’m going home late”

 

Kibum pouts

 

“Arasso, but don’t go home that late”

 

“Ok”

 

“Bye daddy. Drive safely. I love you”

 

“I love you too honey”

 

Kibum hangs up

 

“Mommy, don’t wait for daddy because he told me that he’s going home late”

 

Sungmin nods and manage to smile. She starts unpacking Kibum’s clothes

 

“Mommy, what are you doing? I thought we’re going in a vacation with daddy. Why are you unpacking my things?”

 

Sungmin shook her head

 

“No honey. I’m just checking how many clothes will fit in your luggage because I’m planning to buy a big one, so we can bring a lot of your things if ever we go in a vacation”

 

Sungmin starts returning her son’s clothes inside his closet

 

“Mommy, when are we going to have vacation?”

 

“I still don’t know honey. I’ll talk to daddy about that”

 

Sungmin sits on the bed

 

“What do you want for dinner?”

 

“You’re going to cook for me?”

 

Sungmin nods at him

 

“Anything as long as you’re the one who will cook”

 

Kibum smiles, he notices a bruise on her mother’s right arm

 

“Mommy”

 

Kibum touches it

 

“Ouch!”

 

Sungmin holds her right arm, hiding her bruise from her son

 

“What happen to you?”

 

“It’s nothing honey. Mommy’s skin is just sensitive. My doctor injected something to me for your baby sibling. Since mommy’s skin is too sensitive, I got a bruise”

 

Sungmin lied and hugs her son

 

“I love you honey. Please stay by my side always because you’re my strength and of course your baby sibling. I need both of you to go on”

 

Kibum hugs his mother

 

“Don’t worry mommy. I’m always here for you and of course baby Lock. We’re going to give you strength. Daddy is always there for you. He will never leave you because he loves you so much”

 

Kibum told Sungmin happily. Sungmin bites her lips to control her tears from falling. She kissed Kibum’s lips and forces to smile

 

“I’ll go down now and cook your dinner”

 

“Ok. I’ll just do my homework then I’ll go down for dinner”

 

“If you need help, just call me ok?”

 

Kibum nods happily. Sungmin returns Kibum’s luggage inside the cabinet before leaving his room sadly. She went inside the master’s bedroom. She closes the door and walks towards the bed. She opens her luggage and starts unpacking her things, returning her clothes inside her closet

 

“I need to hold on for my kids. Kyu and I can still fix it and leaving him is not the best solution”

 

Sungmin whispers while tears start falling slowly from her eyes

 

 

 

 

It was already late at night. Kyuhyun is still in his office, waiting for someone. He was sitting on his chair while holding his wedding ring on his hand

 

“How can you do this to me Minnie? Is our marriage not important to you? How can you lie to me? How can you carry a child of other man and tell me that I’m the father?”

 

Kyuhyun puts down his wedding ring on his desk and starts drinking a Scotch whisky, drifting Sungmin away from his mind

 

“Damn it Lee Sungmin! You’re really a cheater”

 

Kyuhyun told his self. He keeps on drinking until he feels a little bit tipsy. Someone knocks on the door. Hara went inside

 

“You’re late”

 

Kyuhyun told her. Hara smiles at him

 

“Why do you want to see me honey? Miss me?”

 

Kyuhyun stands up and walks towards her. Hara can smell the Scotch whisky

 

“You’re drinking because of your wife? You’re insane”

 

“That’s the only thing that I can do to drift my wife away from my mind. Tell me Hara, how can she carry a child of other man and make me believe that it’s my child?”

 

Hara shook her head

 

“I don’t know, but there’s one thing that I know”

 

Hara starts brushing her fingers on Kyuhyun’s lips

 

“I can help you forget about your wifey”

 

Kyuhyun holds her hand to stop her from brushing her fingers on his lips

 

“I can never do that to Minnie”

 

“Come on. She cheated on you and she’s carrying Mr. Kim’s baby. Are you not going to get mad at her?’

 

“Shut up”

 

Hara wraps her arms on his neck

 

“Minnie is still my wife. I can’t do this to her”

 

“But she will not know about our secret affair. It’s just between you and me”

 

Hara brushes her lips from his

 

“You just need to return the favor to your wife. She cheated on you then why can’t you cheat on her? Just to be fair. I’m here for you and I will help you forget about her”

 

Hara bites her lips, seducing Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him

 

“No string attached?”

 

Kyuhyun asks Hara

 

“No string attached. I’m just your flirt mate, that’s all. No commitment at all”

 

Kyuhyun stares at her red lips. Hara starts kissing his neck. She kisses Kyuhyun’s collar, leaving a kiss mark. Kyuhyun cups her face and gentle brushes his lips from hers. He kisses her lips gently until it grows passionately. He pulls Hara closer to deepen the kiss. Hara inserted her tongue to Kyuhyun’s mouth, giving him a hot and wet kiss. She broke the kiss just remove her blouse. She throws it on the floor. Kyuhyun pushes her on the wall and starts kissing her neck, her skin, leaving a mark. Hara Kyuhyun’s hair and she starts softly when Kyuhyun starts kissing her s. He was about to remove her bra when he heard his mobile phone ringing

 

“What’s wrong? Why did you stop?”

 

Hara asks Kyuhyun while holding his face. Kyuhyun sighs and pushes Hara away from him

 

“What the ing hell am I doing?”

 

Kyuhyun told his self while staring at Hara

 

“This is not right”

 

“Of course this is the right thing. Honey, you’re wife will not know”

 

Hara was about to kiss Kyuhyun, but he pushes her away

 

“Get away from me!”

 

Kyuhyun heard his mobile phone ringing nonstop. He walks towards his desk and stares at his mobile phone. His wife is calling. Kyuhyun rejects the call and turns off his mobile phone. He grabs his coat and car key and leaves the room without saying anything to Hara

 

“Damn it!”

 

Hara grabs her blouse on the floor and wears it. She was about to leave when she saw something on the desk. It was Kyuhyun’s wedding ring. Hara hold it on her hand and stares on it

 

“It’s time to put on the show”

 

Hara smiles brightly. She puts Kyuhyun’s wedding ring inside her hand bag and leaves Kyuhyun’s office with a smile on her face

 

 

 

 

Sungmin was walking inside the room worriedly. She stares at the desk clock. It’s already 2AM, but Kyuhyun is not yet home


 

“Where did he go? He’s not answering my call and he already turns off his mobile phone”

 

Sungmin stops walking when someone enters the room. Sungmin looks at her husband with teary eyes

 

“Baby, where have you been? I’m so worried about you”

 

Sungmin runs towards him and hugs him tight. Kyuhyun pushes her away

 

“Don’t touch me ”

 

“Baby, I’m sorry. Please listen to me”

 

Kyuhyun stares at Sungmin seriously

 

“I’m tired”

 

Sungmin can smell the alcohol

 

“Did you drink?”

 

“Its’ none of your business”

 

Sungmin holds Kyuhyun’s arm to help him walk

 

“Get away from me”

 

Kyuhyun pushes her away. He walks towards the bed and lay down. Sungmin sits beside him and starts removing his shoes and socks

 

“Kyu, you don’t need to drink. We can talk about our problem. Don’t do this to yourself”

 

Sungmin told her husband while controlling her tears from falling. She went out of the room and went downstairs to get a basin with warm water and immediately goes back inside the room. Kyuhyu is still lying on the bed, feeling so weak and dizzy. His world is spinning. Sungmin puts the basin on the table and went inside her husband’s walk-in closet. She gets some clothes for Kyuhyun and a small towel. She went out and walks towards the bed. She puts her husband’s clothes on the table and gets the basin on the table and sits beside her husband. She soaks the towel on the warm water and starts rubbing it on Kyuhyun’s face

 

“I told you to go away from me”

 

Kyuhyun pushes Sungmin’s hands away from him. Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun while controlling her tears from falling

 

“Why are you making it hard for me?”

 

“Shut up ”

 

“I know that you’re mad at me, but let me just take care of you. What the hell are you doing to yourself? Why do you need to go home so late? I’m worried about you”

 

Sungmin wipes the tears that fall from her eyes

 

“I don’t care about you”

 

Kyuhyun told her. Sungmin just ignores him and starts ing his shirt. She starts to clean Kyuhyun until he falls asleep. Sungmin changes his clothes. She went downstairs to put the basin into the kitchen. She drinks water before going back to their room. She covers Kyuhyun’s body with a blanket and stares at him for the meantime. He was already sleeping soundlessly. She stares on his hands and just realizes that Kyuhyun is not wearing his wedding ring. She looks around to find it. She grabs her husband’s coat, but she didn’t find it. She grabs Kyuhyun’s pants on the bed and check for his wedding ring, but she didn’t find it

 

“Am I the one who misplace it or Kyu?”

 

Sungmin holds her head because she feels a bit dizzy. She sits on the bed while holding Kyuhyun’s clothes. She stares on it and notice his shirt. Sungmin’s tears start falling when she saw a kiss mark on the shirt’s collar. She smells her husband’s shirt and it smells like a girl’s perfume. Sungmin looks at her sleeping husband

 

“What do you want me to do? Tell me baby, why are you doing this to me? Please don’t hurt me like this”

 

Sungmin stares at Kyuhyun as tears keep on falling from her eyes feeling so hurt and confused