CHAPTER 8: GOT INTO A RACE

Hate U Love U

 

FLASH BACK

Few months….

“hey I heard James have a race this Saturday..” i was in the room reading my lesson when I overheard one of my classmates talking.

“really? I will definitely going to watch that, his so hot while racing..ow my gosh”  typically I said to my mind as I rolled my eyes.

“so what time is the race this Saturday” then my ears became sharp as a dog.

“I think it’s 3 in the afternoon..”

“ok let’s met up at SM Mall of Asia,I’ll bring the car of course with a driver..”

Ow  I need to know where that is, so I went closer to them, they are Erin and Laica my classmates they look like some typical girl but they are nice.

“hi…” I greeted them… “I kinda over heard you talking…about a race..”

“ow, you want to watch too?” Erin said.

“sure I’d love too, if it’s ok with you guys I mean…”  I said, wow finally..it’s been months since I saw a race track.

“sure no problem…” Laica said..

“really?wow thank you..” I said.

 Saturday came I said I’m just going to the mall with some friends so I let Mr. Park drop me off at SM Mall of Asia then I sent him home, when we got to the race track arena..i was filled with adrenaline of course I can’t race because I don’t have a bike so I just watch.wow that was fun.

END OF FLASH BACK

So that’s how I know this race track, when we got there the place was jam pack, (*.*) my eyes were like this when I saw the bikes park on the other side..waaa this is heaven!

“I think most of our schoolmates are here..” Seohyun said, I looked at every face and yes they are..

We are walking through the crowds when someone block our way.

“well….well…well this is surprising..” it was James and few of his friends.

“hey” I greeted.

Then he pass me and went to Seohyun, Seohyun was hiding behind Jessica

“hello Seohyun, came to watch me?” he said this flash a smile at her.

“no, we didn’t let’s go unnie..” she said then grab Jessica but before she could pass him he grab her other hand.

“not so fast sweetheart,” he said then turn to her ow, I hate that smile of his it’s like a smile from the devil himself, my brows meet as I looked what he did. “ stay for a while, as soon as the race is finished…” he came closer so close that his face is a feet away from her  “well have some fun, how is that?” he said then he bend closer to her as if he is going to kiss her good thing Jessica was there.

“get lost!, you’re face too close” she said and push James face away from Seohyun, LITERALLY!!! O_o??

And James didn’t like it. “hey!you little….” Jessica just gave him a icy look.

“got a problem?” wow shivers..she’s really scary but James couldn’t be fooled.

He smiled again, ow gosh! How I wish to punch his face!argh! “ I see..don’t worry Jessica..if you want you could come with us too, I’m sure my friends could use some company..”

Mr. Park was about to step in but I stop him, he just looked at me but I never leave my sight on them.

“sorry, but I don’t go with people who have psychiatric problem..” she said then turn her back on her, but one of James friends grab her shoulder.

“hey come on….don’t be such a kill joy” he said.

“get your hand off of me..” she said then look at him with a sharp as a knife look.  And the guy got the message and back off a little.

“come on Seohyun..” james said and he grab again her hands.

“no!”

That’s it! “ hey! she said no.” then took her hands from him.

“Yoona..i thought you’re gone..”  I felt one of my brow raise.

“cut the crap James, leave Seohyun alone” I said then I walk out on them, good thing Mr. Park block them.

“coward are we Yoona?!” he said mockingly

 I stop, and turn to him. “excuse me?”

“ your cousin is not a baby anymore Yoona she can decide for herself”

“I know and she decided not to go with you.”

“come on…she only needs a little….persuasion..you know what I mean”

THE NERVE OF THIS FROG!!!

“you know what,keep that persuasion of yours to yourself James you need it more that she does, to make others believe in every crap you said.”

I said then I walk again.

“ you have a sharp tongue, while not settle this in a race..”

HE SAID WHAT?! I turn to him..

“what did you say?”

“let’s have a race..” he said smiling as if he won already.

“Yoona..” Jessica said, “ no don’t”

“ok..let’s race..”

Then a loud “oh” from the crowd was heard.

“unnie are you sure?” Seohyun ask me

“yes, If this is the only way this Frog guy will leave you alone..”

“alright!" James cut in " But do you know how to race?” he ask

“a little…. i watch some movies”

Then a mocking laugh burst from their group. “ ok..if you said so, I’ll wait for you in the track” then they left.

“ Unnie, are you sure? You haven’t race for months..”

“don’t worry Seohyun, I won’t lose.”

“yeah, fine but do you have a bike?” Jessica said.

OOOPSS! (O,O) oh yeah, I forgot, I don’t have a bike..

“ahhmmmm.. ahmm..”

Then I saw Kris and Casey, they’re here too, wah..Thank You GOD!

“hey!KRIS!!!” i run towards them.

“hey” Kris greeted. “ what are you doing here?”

“I sort of kinda…ahmmm”

“she got herself into the race..” Jessica said.

Then Casey turn he is wearing a sunglasses…hahha I bet to hide his block eye, but as soon as he saw Jessica he hide behind Kris.

“Y-YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” but Jessica gave him a not-interested look.

“a race, with who?” Kris ask.

"wait, who's racing?" Casey ask but no one bothered to answer him.

“with James.” I said

"with JAMES????" he said his name with bitterness and Kris expression change then cross his hands between his chest and looked at Seohyun.

“ why are you looking at me like that?huh?”

“nothing..” Kris said coldly.

OOOOK.  So is there something I’m missing here? Casey and Jessica really hate each other, i get, but Seohyun and Kris? Hmmmm

Then I saw a bike park not far from Casey, the keys and helmet is there, I went and then put the helmet on.

“hey, Casey need your bike for a minute.”

“ok” he said still having a stare fight with Jessica, then I drove the bike into the track.

________________

Ahh! Why is she here?!

“Y-YAH!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

But she just gave me a boring look.

“hey, Casey need your bike for a minute” I heard Yoona.

“ok” I was having a stare fight with this witch when my brain cells finally digested what she said  (O_O) the BIKE.

“Yoona!!!WAIT! I shouted but she couldn’t hear me because of the helmet.

“what’s not mine…….” I’m dead..

“hyung..you’re dead” as if Kris read my mind..

“why is he dead?” Seohyun ask.

“it’s not is bike, it’s Siwon Hyung’s bike.”

Great, first this witch then i have to face the devil encarnate..ahhh could this day get any worst!!! and then i shiver when i heard the devils voice

“Where’s my bike?” (o.O) SHOOT! I turned to him, ahh this guy is really scary, “ ahmmm, some…someone just borrowed it..” I said then awkwardly smile as I saw how his face became scary.

YOONA DON"T YOU DARE SCARTCH HIS BIKE PLEASEEEEEE i plead inside of  my head