UNCOVERED CONFLICT

Hate U Love U

 

YOONA POV

 

I was having such a great time, well I should be because today is the last day of the camp and tomorrow we’re going to Vigan for sightseeing.  I burst into laughter when Jessica was on the station where she have to blow the flour to get the candy, I can’t help it was really funny but Jessica didn’t mind?! Usually she will be glaring at me like YOU-SO-DEAD look but she didn’t I wonder if she’s still pissed off about what happen between her and Heechul last night which I will be lying if I won’t tell that I’m curious what is it but you know this little devil she wouldn’t say a word about it, so I exchange I will be savoring this rare opportunity to laugh, BWAHAHAHHA! 

The game finished and we won, I went to Jess to congratulate her. “hey Jess cong—“ I didn’t got to finished coz she glare at me I raise my hand up “ gezz…what?!” “ don’t ever think for I second I didn’t hear your laugh IM YOONA!” she said, wow! And here I thought she didn’t mind me laughing “ sorry, but it was really funny” I said smiling at her  she turn her back at me and grab her towel “ aish! It won’t come off! I better wash up” she said then walk away, “hurry back, there still games to play! “ I shouted at her but she just wave the towel which means she’s not interested to play anymore and walk straight out of the activity hall. “hey Yoona come on we’re next!” shouted my partner “ ok!” I said right before I was about to run I caught a glimpse of Kris who were just standing in the corner his back on the wall and hands on his pockets  he seem to be off I followed where he was looking and I end up looking at Seohyun who is with Rey. Rey was holding Seohyun’s hand while he guide her throughout the game. “hmm it’s about time Kris.” I said enough just for me to hear. Then I saw Heechul who were being dragged by Megan again poor Heechul and I notice I haven’t seen Siwon since breakfast I turn my head from left to right but I still couldn’t find him “ YOONA!” I heard my partner called for me again “ oh!SORRY!” I said. We lost the game “ sorry about that, did I step too hard?” I sincerely ask my partner coz I been stepping in his foot throughout the game.” Not really, I’m fine” he said and smile “ well, see yah later byebye!” he said and went to his friends.

“Erin..” “Yes?” I called Erin who is setting on the floor with an Indian position eating some sandwich “ ahmm, have you seen Siwon?”  she gave me a look her eyes were glistering “ ahh, if…if you d-didn’t it a-alright!” I said and she laugh out loud GREAT I said to myself sarcastically “no I haven’t I was about to ask you the same..maybe his just there somewhere Laica’s been looking for him all morning too” she said and took another bite “ow, want some?” she said and offer me the sandwich “ no thanks, I think I’m gonna grab my own seems like it’s not enough for you..” I said and she smile “ well kinda..hehehe” I smile and shook my head “ ok here” I hand her the bottle water resting beside her “ thanks!” he raise the bottle.

 “hmmm ahhh! “ the place was really beautiful, fresh air and beautiful flowers. I was heading towards the cafeteria when a book fell from my head “ OUCH! what is this?” I massage my head and grab the book that felt “huh?!what is this?” the doesn’t have any title or anything written in the cover “ what kind of book is this? Hmmm” I was about to open it when “ you shouldn’t suppose to do that you know.” I suddenly look up and saw Siwon sitting on a the lower branch of the tree “ oh! Siwon-sshi..” he jump off and now his standing in front of me and grab the book from my hands Here comes the devil again, aish when will this Creature ever change.. I said to my head  “sorry about that” he said in his cold and emotionless voice “ahh it’s ok I’m fine” I said my head was still hurting though, but he step forward and to my surprise take me gently and massage my head  to check if I have a lump or something, he was so close that I could smell him, his smell so nice and fresh it was so comforting that I was about to close my eyes when he speak “ good thing there’s no damage, good thing you head is indestructible .”  And that broke the spell I’m sure he didn’t mean anything but it sounds like it has another meaning so I pushed him hard, he looked at me with his eye brow meeting “excuse me for having an indestructible head.” I said and walked away I tried mimicking what he, but it even made my feeling worst “hmm that guy! What’s his problem! Arrgg I really don’t get it, ahh to think I sometimes bedazzled by him. Ah!”

 

SIWON’ S POV
 

I looked at her as she walked away but I could tell that she was pissed off, then again the scar that was there never left me. I looked at the book in my hand “I would be a problem if she…. “ “YAH! YOU! YOU! YOU HEARTLESS HUMAN EVER WALKED ON HEART! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING, HUH?! I’VE BEEN LOOKIG FOR YOU! “ I let out a sigh “YAH! What was that for huh? Do you know…..” I let the voice trail into my head lower and lower as it totally disappear, if I stop him from nagging he will just continue and continue until somebody stops him . “Hyung, quit yapping will you” I turn around and Kris was walking closer bottle on his right hand “ Siwon Hyung, where have you been, Laica’s been looking for you like crazy in the hall” “just around, let her I don’t feel playing anyways” I said and went to an empty manmade wood bench not far from the tree, then Heechul noticed the book I was holding “ wait, that book…” his expression only read one thing— worried . I looked at the book and then put it aside and Kris took it “ so you brought this, I thought you buried this” the he opened it and I closed my eyes real tight “ you did worried about them, those girls that was caught in the same accident..” he said and he took one photo, it was really a photo album but it looks like a book so no one will thought about it. “yeah especially this girl” Heech and he took one photo, it was really a photo album but it looks like a book so no one will thought about it. “yeah especially this girl” Heechul pointed one particular photo  “ so Heechul Hyung, what’s going on with you and Jess now? “ Kris asked Heechul became serious as I looked at him “ well, I think I couldn’t do it after all..(Sigh) just take the camera, I don’t care about the bet anymore.” He said as I look back at the photos “well, a bet is a bet after all” Kris  said in a cold voice “ but I don’t really give a damn about it” he pointed and Heechul laugh a short sarcastic laugh “silly of us” the only thing he said I look back at the photos “Yoona..”  I said to myself, they don’t know anything about their true identity not even their names, Heechul and Kris only knows that they got involved in an accident as me. I took the photo from Kris and put it back “ I’m hungry “ that’s the only thing I said and stand up “ yeah, It’s lunch anyways” Heechul said, when we got to the cafeteria I saw Yoona in the counter chosing what food to eat “ I’ll find us a seat, Kris you chose for me “ I said and walked away not giving them time to react  “ I will avoid her as much as I can…..for now”  I found a empty table at the utmost corner of the cafeteria and I thought it was perfect I sat at the chair that is almost hard to spot and waited for Kris and Heechul. When they found me Heechul won’t stop nagging again on why on earth I choose to seat in this isolated spot but we didn’t mind him and just continued eating.

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

I was talking to Rey a while ago when he got called by Mr. Alvarez, “ bye bye” he waved at me before going and in return I waved back, when he finally disappear from the door I turned around only to be surprise that Kris was looking at me with a cold expression then he turned his back at me and walked away í was left there looking “what’s that suppose to mean? Is he mad?” I thought but..”did I got it all wrong? That thing…those things he said to me…are they just words?” thought keeps getting into my head so I shoved them behind and decide to forget everything that happened last night. “HEY SEOHYUN! Come on we’re heading back to the cottage for a quick shower, wanna come?” Erin called me “Yes! Wait up!” I said and run towards them, maybe that’s all I need to cool down a little and hoping that fresh cold water may wipe my thoughts about Kris away. When I got to the cottage I went straight in the washroom and opened the shower the feel of the cold water in my skin relieved all the stress in my head, I savor the moment of relief and clean –up. Only 15 minutes left on our lunch break, I picked a skinny jean, a simple pink t-shirt with small prints on it and converse to go with it and tied my hair into a high pony. On my way I bumped into Yoona unnie she’s holding some sandwiches “ Unnie??what are those?” “oh?this..i thought you guys want some so I brought this, anyways where is Jess I didn’t saw her at the cafeteria for lunch” I looked inside the activicty hall throught the wide opened door “ I couldn’t see her from here, maybe she’s just there somewhere in the corner reading her books again” I said “hmm, what’s with the people today? Disappearing and stuff..ahh” Yoona unnie said and took a big bite in her tuna sandwich before we went inside. And my guess exactly Jessica unnie is at the corner reading. “Isolated as usual” I heard Yoona Unnie said then went to Jessica Unnie “ here, in case you haven’t eaten yet” she handed her the sandwich and Jessica Unnie took it “thanks..” she said in a cold emotionless voice I went to them and with all our bad luck summoned Megan came “ so…. The 3 es reunite..” wow..es? talk about herself.” What you’d want?” I said my voice is totally tired just thinking at this girl will start another word war is getting tired. “ ow, nothing..” she said giving us sweet smile Yoona and me look at each other but Jessica ignore her “ really..?” Yoona said totally unbelievable “ yes, in fact I just want to see if you girls are ok..” that does it Megan, asking if we’re ok? Have the world gone up and down, this girl did nothing but to be the horror of our life since we got her and now she’s actually concern about us? I face her my hand are cross in my chest “ Ahhm Megan, did I heard you right? You’re actually concern about us?” I said to her sarcastically but all she gave to me was a sweet annoying smile “ yes, let’s say we start up on a wrong foot and it will never change., but the fact that you are also a girl in love like me I really feel sorry for you (pointing us) to be played like that not to mean being the subject of a bet”  that took me a blow “bet?is this girl insane or what?”  when none of us speak her smile grow wider “ surprise…surprise aren’t we..well just an advice, if you don’t want to get hurt stay away from them..” she still looking at us  “ specially you Jes…si….ca” she said point every syllable in Jessica Unnie’s name.  but all she received was a cold glare. “haha suit you just fine, I hope you’re still cold and compose as you are right now when you find out about THAT” after that she left us there totally confused about what she said.  “argh! ( I stamp my foot) I want to shave all that hair of her!” I’m really pissed of …totally! But what she said really bugs me, she wouldn’t be saying those if she does know something. “Just don’t mind her Seo, you know she’ll do any means to get rid of us” Yoona unnie said and true but… “some on afternoon activity is about to start and (stand) forget about her this is the our last day so let’s have some fun ok?” she smile, she’s right, if we bother what Megan said to us it will just ruin all the fun so …erase!

 

MEGAN’S POV

Ahh, I was so tired looking for my Prince, darn those 3 cousin for stilling our Prince but I won’t let her take my Prince Casey. It was our lunch break when I wondered at garden near to the cafeteria when I heard voices... “YAH! YOU! YOU! YOU HEARTLESS HUMAN EVER WALKED ON HEART! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING, HUH?! I’VE BEEN LOOKIG FOR YOU! “ that was Prince Casey voice so I hurried to where the voice came from but I hide behind the tree when I saw his with Prince Siwon I heard him sigh and Prince Casey got angry “YAH! What was that for huh? Do you know…..” ahh this is so cool I’m seeing another side of my prince I can’t help but to giggle here. “Hyung, quit yapping will you”  I stop when I heard Kris, and Casey stop nagging Siwon.  I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but when I was about to leave I heard Prince notice some book I got curious and stayed. “girls? What?! It can’t be..”  but what really caught me was the next thing that Kris said “ so Heechul Hyung, what’s going on with you and Jess now? “ Jess? Does he mean Jessica and my Prince? Even though Prince announced that he and that walking ice girl are dating I still don’t get it, when they first meet they always quarrel a lot and suddenly they got all mushy and stuff, that’s really fishy “ well, I think I couldn’t do it after all..(Sigh) just take the camera, I don’t care about the bet anymore.” “well, a bet is a bet after all” so…a bet huh?! Like I thought something was fishy right from the start. Finally, my turn you es you’ll pay for what you did to me. I quietly leave so they won’t notice me.

NORMAL POV
 

Everything was all come to an end now as the last game won by the other team. “ahh, that was awesome I never had so much fun like that before” Seohyun said her cheek was red with happiness. “wow, have you been caged or something..” Erin said laughing at Seohyun while she wipe her sweat “ ooow..but do you know what will complete this whole camp thing is the after party!” Laica said jumping “ after party?”  Yoona ask “ yeah it’s time to enjoy their will be camp fire…sing…and just watching the stars ahh..(Sigh) it’s a perfect way to end a very tiring yet enjoyable camping..” “oww, I want to see a fireflies..ahhh that would be wonderful” Erin said “fireflies? I want to see it too..” “well we just hope they’ll show up.. Let’s go we better change dinner will be ready in a bit” Nathan said “Jess are you coming right?” Yoona ask “ sure..i guess” that’s the only reply Yoona got, after a few hours they all meet up in the cafeteria in the same table they sat that mornig “ where are those three..” Erin said “I haven’t seen them since the activity finished” Nathan also noticed them “ Jess…..” Laica, Erin and Nathan suddenly looked at Jessica who haven’t said anything when dinner started “ nothing, don’t ask me.” she said cold tone “ come on Jess! Camping is about to end and you haven’t told us what happen between you and Heechul, yesterday you two were really close and now…what’s with the other side of the world gap now, huh?” Erin blurted in frustration “ I said nothing, and there is nothing to tell” she said and walked away. Everyone in the table looked at her stunned by her “hey did I said something worng??” Laica ask curiously at everyone and all of them shake their heads “ ah!(Nathan clutches his chest) I thought I was going to have an heart attack, Jess is really scary” he said “Hey guys!” Heechul came in behind him are Siwon and Kris “finally you show up Choi Siwon!” Laica shouted but Siwon didn’t flinch a bit “Good evening Laica” cold greeting “ahh!” “where’s Jess?” Heechul ask when he noticed that Jessica was missing “ow, she just stormed away..” Erin said and face her food again. “ Huh?why?” “should we be the one asking that to you..” Yoona said “huh?!” that’s the only reaction they got. Nathan and Erin stand up and let Siwon and Kris through “ don’t ask just move” Erin pushes them forward Kris almost bumping into Seohyun “ oops!sorry” she said cutely when they both seated Seohyun stand up “excuse me I’m going to the washroom” she said Yoona and Nathan stands to let Seohyun through and like their expression when Jessica left everyone aside for Kris and Siwon looked at Seohyun as she headed towards the washroom “ ahh, what’s going on? Why is everyone acting so weird? Come on guys for crying out loud what’s going on?” Erin ask totally like a person going insane “I don’t know Seohyun is the type that don’t show much if she’s having a hard time, she always smile so it’s hard to read her” Yoona said. “only one person to ask “ Laica and Erin looked at Kris “Kris, spill it out” Kris only looked at them and didn’t said anything. “KRIS!” Erin and Laica shouted in frustration  when Megan came “ good evening guys” everyone looked at her she was smiling at them so sweetly “hi Prince Casey” she greeted Heechul “ what bad wind brought you here Megan?” Erin ask her “ no need to all feisty Erin I just want to borrow Prince for a moment, I just have something to say, but don’t worry I’ll return him though” she said Laica and Erin was taken a back and looked at each other so as the whole group “ 2 mins, that’s all I could give you” Heechul said “it’s enough for me” Megan agreed “excuse me” Heechul said and went with Megan

 

JESSICA’S POV

“Ahh why are they so annoying!” Jessica was walking to trying to cool down, when they always asking what happened last night just the thought of it makes me so angry it was one of the nights I don’t want to remember, the stuped thing I did in my entire life.

LAST NIGHT

“Hey Princess!” “yah!stop Following me will you!” why won’t this person just disappear I swore I should have broke his arm earlier ah!  “hey JESSICA JUNG!” I stop, as I slowly turn to her “ don’t say my name! you make it sound so cheap!” “JESSICA! JESSICA! JESSICA! (continuing)” “yah!  I said don’t say my name—ahhh!” I was about to stop him when I trip but he caught me I closed my eyes as I was  waiting for my head to hit the ground but it wasn’t the ground I felt behind my head it was Heechul’s arm.  I open my eyes just to see that he was on top of me our faces inches away from me, so close that I swore just one move we will end in a kiss. “are you alright?” he ask his voice was soft his breath was warm, “ahh..ahmm yeah..” I said in a same soft voice then his eyes turned seriously looking at me my heart went haywire  inside my chest “ah,Jess….” He said I  swallowed hard “y-yes..” “don’t move” he said, no..no..no..no! my head shouts so I just closed my eyes and waited something to happen but

………………………………………………………………………… (O.O?) nothing.

I opened my eyes again as I felt him got up, he was holding something like a bug in his hand and throw it away then looked at me “ are you ok? Here..” he handed his hand when I get what happened my face went red with anger and embarrassment  I shove his hand and stand up harshly, dust myself and march again,”ahhhhhhh!!!stupid, stupid, stupid! Ah i maybe no, I look stupid there waiting him to what KISS me?! ahh! DARN IT!” I was so frustrated that I didn’t bother answering him when his calling me when we finally near the cottage “YAH! GO AWAY!SHOOO! “ “ Princess, please I didn’t mean to...” “ WHATEVER!JUST EVAPORATE! “

END

ahh to think Yoona and Seohyun saw that. Argh!

 

MEGAN AND HEECHUL POV

We reached the part of the cafeteria where the light almost fade “ what is it that you want Megan?” Heechul ask casually “ ow, come on Prince, don’t be so cold you used to be our Cassanova Prince, why acting like this huh?” Megan said coming up to Heechul and lace her arms around his neck “ Megan I don’t have time for this ( untangling her arm on his neck) now you said you want to talk about something so say it.” “my, my…ok I want you to break up with Jessica and be my boyfriend” she said like an order “ break up Jessica for you?” Heechul laugh “ I’m serious Prince if you can’t do it I’ll do it” Megan said her voice is serious and Heechul looked at her “ and why would I do that Megan?” “Because, I know something like a.. BET?” Heechul’s eyes widen “break up with Jessica or she’ll know about the bet, what will it be Prince?” Megan said in totally devilish way.