MEGAN'S STORY

Hate U Love U

“Mr. Lee, I will advise you to take a break from your work, if this happens again….. I don’t know what will happen, it’s either you will be or worst..” said the Doctor.

“ How’s my heart doctor, I need to know how long I will live.” Said LSM who is sitting on his hospital bed.

“ I can’t give an specific range,  Heart attacks are very unpredictable cases.. in your case mild attack are fine, but let’s not be too confident about it it’s still safe to have precautions, but…” the doctor trail off.

LSM looked at him  “ but what Doctor?” he said seriously without even blinking. As the doctor looked at him “ but one serious attack might be fatal.” The doctor said in a low voice, but LSM seems not surprise about what the doctor said. “ you’re expecting that, weren’t you?”

LSM looked outside his hospital window “ I was kinda expecting that.. to tell you the truth, I been experiencing some mild attacks recently..

“what?! Why didn’t you—“

“ I don’t want my granddaughters to worry..”                               

LSM thought about the past when the tree girls lost their parents in the accident, how they became soulless everyday right after that. It pained him so much to see those once smiling face changes with so much pain and by thinking that he will those again knowing he will be reason it pained him even more, his chest tight again, he reach for it. “I’m fine” he said when he saw the doctor’s worried face.

“why won’t you have a heart transplant, in the way you have a chance on surviving?” the doctor asked. LSM looked at the doctor.

“ Actually I have thought about that myself, but chances of finding a matched donor is quite hard, I even consulted some surgeons about it..”

“ So why didn’t you?”

“ Doctors said, chances that my body reject the new heart even if it’s well match.”

“how’s that? If it’s well matched why will your body going to reject it..”

“ they said something about the organs around my heart, the last resort was the donor should be a family member..but it’s only me and my 3 grand daughters are left.”

The doctor didn’t said anything

______________________________

“wow! This soup is so delicious…” said Yoona

Manang Luz smiled at her.  All throughout the meal everyone was happy, Nathan and Erin talking to the old couple in Tagalog.

“oh! Seohyun want another serving?”

Seohyun smile “ can i?” her eyes twinkled.

“Seohyun?! You don’t eat like this at home.” Yoona said laughing

“it’s just delicious” Seohyun said and gave her sweet smile.

They left the potter and thank the old couple for the meal, while continuing their tour they bump into Megan and her friends.

“ well, well,  I thought this place was beautiful but it’s beauty is ruined by some cockroaches.” She glare at the girls while other laugh with Megan.

“ hahaha are you talking about yourself Megan? Because that’s the only thing you said that I’ll agree on.” said Laica

Megan and her friends stop laughing. Megan glares at Laica and when she tried to assult her Jessica steps in.

“go ahead a try Megan.” she said Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other

“ and what are you going to do Huh, Jessica” she said her name in sarcastic way.

“ a lot of things Megan, a lot, and I promise you , you’ll not going to like them all. So if I were you try to be more human than a so someone will like you.”  Jessica said straight at Megan’s face. Megan was about to say something but end up saying nothing in return, so she turn around. “ let’s go..” she said.

“Man that Megan really is something…she really don’t know where to stop..”

“tell me about it, we went in the same school before when she transferred at BAE last year.” Laica said. They lost their excitement touring around and decided to head back to where the busses are parked but on their way Laica told about Megan .

“ ow yeah, you transferred at BAE ahh when was that, 2nd year… ..”

“2nd semester of 2nd year..” Laica corrected erin.

“ So why did you transferred to BAE, did you have a problem in your previous school?” Kris ask. Munching on some local to-go delicacies  

“ haha maybe she got suspended!” Heechul jokingly said.

“I didn’t got suspended you moron!” Laica said throwing something at him.

“then why did you?’ Yoona curiously asked.

“it’s because of her, Megan..”

Everyone looked at Laica like like-what look, “he-her? Why did she done something to you??” Erin said

“no, not to me but to one of our classmate, there’s this one boy who is really popular in our school and Megan has her eyes on him… just like you” Laica said to Heechul

“me?” Heechul pointed at herself “ wow, if that guys is on my level, then I gave it to Megan she knows what Handsome means..” he said praising himself but Everyone just looked at him “ what?! I’m just stating the obvious..”

“will you just shut up” Jessica said totally annoyed but Heechul just smiled at her “ ok, if you say so..

But Jessica just rolled her eyes and back to Laica, they’ve reach the busses, the driver stayed near by the busses  so they’ve decide to wait for the others inside, So Laica continue her story.

“ when she found out that the Guy’s girlfriend is our classmate, she kinda bullied her..”

“wait did she hurt her?” Ray shockingly concluded.

“no!, more on like spreading some rumors about the girl which lead to their break-up and she ended having the guy, and after that she dumped him like a hot potato.”

“wow.. here I just thought she was just an insecure girl..”

“part of it..” Laica pointed out. “ they say she was worst before.. she even hospitalized someone..

“EEHHH! She’s that scary?!” Erin said “ I better start not getting on her bad side..”

“well that was just once, I think that was the time when she had some sort of family problems….” Laica said racking her memories.

“family problem, what kind?” Seohyun ask.

“ I think, that was when her father had a mistress, then her mother found out about it and some toy boys something like that..”

“ that must be hard to her, but how did Megan ended up the way she is now..” Yoona ask.

“ what I hear d was her father found out about her mother cheating on some young boys, and had fought every now and then, Megan heard some of their fights, and how her father hit her mother.”

Seohyun’s face was horrified; Yoona didn’t know how to react, while the others were just quiet.

“ Her ended up running away wither man and his father take his mistress in their house, Megan was left all this time..”

“Did her mother returned?” Jessica ask but Laica shook her head “ I didn’t know, all I know  is after that Megan changed a lot, that’s why she is what she is now..”

Everyone was quiet for a moment, “ ok enough with Megan now, whew.. all this talk about Megan is making me hungry again..”

“didn’t you just ate?!” Nathan said to Erin.

“yeah, and that was like what? One and half hour ago, so now I’m hungry.. who wants to come?

“ ahh, you go I’ll just sleep here..” Laica said.

“anybody?”

“I’ll go with you” Siwon suddenly speak.

“whoa! I didn’t know your there, so nice of you to speak up” Laica said to him but all she got was the usual snob attitude.

“wait Hyung I’ll go with you..” Kris said.

“nice, I have the 2 prince as my bodyguard..ahhhhhh I’m so feeling like a princess..” Erin said flipping her hear left and right.

The three of them went to the nearby store for some more to-go foods, Erin got so excited that they end up looking from one store to another they took almost an hour looking around; when they’ve return everyone was fast asleep.

“now will you look at that, aish and went all the trouble to buys this..” pointing out the foods they bought

“ it’s you who went from store to store..” Kris said

“ I can’t help it they all look so good!”

“ right, right…..” Siwon said.

“ aish… I feel like a princess earlier but now ahhh…” Erin said

There is still time left before the others to return, Siwon puts on his headset and leaned back. Erin check out her tab for some social network updates and news. What they heard from Laica about Megan was really something they didn’t expected, a few more minutes Erin puts away her tap and put her headset not long she fell asleep. Siwon looked at Kris with his ball cup down indicating his fast asleep too. He got bored and head out for a fresh air.  When he got out of the bus he heard someone talking just behind the other bus.

“no, just the other girl… no…ahhh I guess that will be expected their cousins after all..Fine have it your way.. as long as they are gone, I’m fine with it. Just leave Jessica to me, I’ll take care of her..you can have the two I don’t care how you deal with them just do whatever  is needed.” Then she hanged up.

It was Megan talking to someone on the phone and by what he heard it’s not hard to know what she was planning to do. When Megan turned around.

“oh! Pri—prince….” She said, surprised to see Siwon leaning his back.

“ so it’s true then…. “ then he looked at her his eyes were calm but dead serious. “ if I were you,  I will stop whatever that is you are planning..”

 Megan found her composure and head on face to face with Siwon “ and I won’t.. what will you do about it, Prince…” she said saying the last word sarcastically.

“ you don’t want me to be your enemy Megan.” He said.

“ow, I don’t..but I do want you the other way..” she said totally flirting.

“don’t forget I warned you.” Siwon said and leave.

Siwon went back at inside the bus, he sat beside Yoona who is soundly sleeping. He need to have a plan. If Megan still continues her plan, then who know what those guys will do. He had to do something to keep Yoona and so as the other girls out of Megan’s reach, he have to talked to Nathan and Ray bout it so they could keep Erin and Laica out of it, if she even considering this two in her plan. Jessica and Seohyun will be fine with Heechul hyung and Kris around.

Then he looked at Yoona, of course she will be curious of how he will be treating her then he remembers one thing.

“right, that’s it!”